It's Always You (Peter Parker...

By itzz_hermione

Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's... More

P R O L O G U E
C A S T
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
E P I L O G U E
N O T E

N I N E T E E N

270 11 18
By itzz_hermione

"Every time someone tries to win a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time."

1 week later...

Y/N'S POV

It felt weird having them back. Really weird. Dad decided to remodel a new tower, which was already done. Yeah, it was quite fast.

"Nat!" I yelled. Me and Nat we're the only one's who we're curious about the multiverse. Like how did they come back? Why didn't the year or time change? I shrugged my shoulders and opened my closet door. We we're going to have a fancy ball to celebrate that the Avengers we're back. I scanned my dresses and sighed in defeat.

"Here I got a dress for you." Nat said while entering my room. She had a midnight blue dress in her hand and I smiled. It looked beautiful.

"Thank you." I hugged her and went in my walk in closet. I closed the door shut and changed into the dress. It fit me perfectly and it showed my curves well.

"So?" I said while stepping out of the walk in closet. Nat looked up from her phone and she grinned brightly.

"Y/N you look stunning!" She chuckled. I sat on my chair and she helped me do my hair and some light makeup. I smiled when Nat added the finishing touches.

"There! All done!" She said. She made me stand up and twirled me around.

"Peter is one lucky man." She winked at me. I slapped her arm playfully and pushed her out of the door.

"You have to get ready too!" I said following her to her room. She put her hands up in surrender and walked to her closet.

"I'm picking!" I said excitedly.

"No you're not." She glared at me. I ignored her and picked out a black dress. The dress was long and really pretty. It would look great with her red hair.

"That's not bad." She shrugged and pushed me out of her room. I rolled my eyes playfully. I took a deep breath and headed my way downstairs.

Calm down Y/N.

Am I sweating?

I really want to eat ice cream right now.

Fuck where's my phone?

I shrugged of my thoughts and stepped the last step downstairs.

"Hey guys." I smiled and walked towards them. Oh gosh, how I hate heels. Everyone turned to look at me and their eyes widened.

"Damn girl. You look like a princess." Wanda said walking towards me. I smiled brightly.

"And you're the Queen." I said sheepishly. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"IS THAT MY DAUGHTER?!" Tony said loudly. I chuckled and walked up to him.

"Yes it is!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and kissed me on top of my head.

"You look stunning kiddo." Steve said. I grinned.

"When are you going to stop calling me kiddo?" I scrunched up my nose and poked his chest playfully.

"I'm going to keep calling you that until, you stop calling me Mama Steve." He said.

"She calls you that?!" Sam said while dying out of laughter.

"No way, I'm not going to stop calling you that." I laughed and hit his arm playfully. I looked around and noticed Peter wasn't here.

"Your prince charming is outside." Bucky said. I nodded and looked at everyone.

"Privacy please." I glared at each and everyone of them.

"Oh come on!" Thor said with a laugh. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out. I shut the door and turned around to see Peter. His back was faced to me but from my view, I saw him messing with his tie. I chuckled and shook my head. I sneaked up in front of him and grabbed his tie.

"Can't do your tie huh?" I smirked and did his tie neatly for him. I looked up to see Peter looking at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked confused. Did I have something on me?

"U-Uh." He said.

"Peter are you okay?" I chuckled.

"You l-look beautiful Y/N." He finally said. His cheeks we're going red as a tomato.

"You look great too." I replied. Was that a right word to compliment a guy? I was busy in my thoughts when I didn't realize Peter snake his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I smiled and sneaked my hands at the back of his neck.

"You okay?" He said. He was just 1 inch away from me.

"Yeah." I breathed out and pushed his face away with a laugh.

"Y/N." He whined. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I rubbed his head and hugged him. Oh god, I could just die on spot by his scent.

>.<

We made it to the ball with my arm linked around Peter's. I looked around and gasped. It was beautiful.

"Ned!" I laughed and walked over to him. Yes, he did manage to come to the ball since I asked Dad to invite him.

"Hey Y/N! You look great!" He complimented.

"You look amazing as well. Especially with that hat." I smiled. It was the hat I used to always steal and tease him with. All of those memories. I hugged him and we chatted for awhile.

"MJ is here by the way." Ned whispered. My eyes widened.

"She came?" I smiled. Yes, I asked Ned to bring her along too.

"Yeah, she's by the food place. Over there." He pointed. I thanked him and ran over to the food place. I looked around and finally spotted her. She looked great.

"MJ!"

"Y/N?"

I chuckled and walked over to her. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

"How are you?" She asked with a smile. We chatted for a bit until she said one thing which made me freeze on spot.

"You and Peter are really cute together." She said with a smile.

"MJ-

"Don't worry I'm over it. Plus, I'm in love with fictional characters now." She shrugged her shoulders. I tilted my head sideways and shrugged.

"Hey MJ." Peter and Ned said at the same time. She waved at them and I felt someone's hand in mine.

"Care for a dance?" Peter asked. I looked around to see mostly everyone dancing already. I nodded my head and we headed to the corner where no one could see us.

"Hmm." I ruffled his hair a little bit and stared at him.

"What?" He chuckled. Our foreheads we're touching and we we're just swaying to the music. I grinned and pecked his lips.

"That was not a kiss." He pouted. I rolled my eyes and kissed him properly this time. He squeezed my waist tightly and pulled me closer. I could feel us smiling in the kiss. We we're just in our own little world until a sudden sound interrupted us. I pulled away and looked around. Peter was already standing in front of me and pushing me behind him. Suddenly, I spotted her.

"You." I whispered angrily and walked towards Liz. Peter noticed but I blocked his way with my powers. This is going to be a girl to girl talk. I saw her take out a gun but I stopped her by using my powers and making it fly across the room. I looked around to see every single one of the Avengers fighting people. I looked at the center to see an innocent life dead. I didn't know who it was. It must have been a guest.

"What do you fucking want?!" I pinned her to the wall and looked at her with a death glare. She laughed coldly and looked at me.

"Everything." She whispered. I flew off the ground and with my powers I grabbed one of the knives, pointing it right to her face. 

"Do you want this?" I said angrily. I put the knife even closer to her face. She gulped but then smirked. I looked at her with a frown and turned around to see someone walking towards me, four knives in his hand. I groaned in frustration and made Liz hit her head against the wall.

"You're going to die today." The guy smirked and trotted towards me.

"Nope." I shrugged and made him fly all the way across the room. I looked at the car from outside and frowned. Nope. We're fighting with dress and heels today. I saw someone holding some type of weird machine to Peter's face. I quickly ran towards them and used my powers to grab that machine.

"Where do you guys get this things?" I huffed and kicked him to the ground.

"T-Thanks." Peter said. He wasn't in his suit because most probably all of us wasn't expecting this to happen. I nodded and walked towards Liz who was just laying there.

"You're done. You ruined everything. Everything Liz but because of this multiverse, I have everyone back and I'm thankful for that. You deserve nothing. Nothing at all." I whispered and made her stand up with my powers.

"What the hell is actually wrong with you?" I said. She just chuckled her lips bleeding.

"Everything." She said with a sad face. I looked at her and frowned angrily.

"Fuck." I hissed when I felt someone stab me. I looked down to see Liz holding a knife in her hand. She smirked and twisted the knife inside of me. I winced in pain. I tried to use my powers but I was too weak to control it anymore.

"D-Dad." I choked out. He was right beside me fighting two guys off but when he looked at me his face turned into pure horror. He nodded towards someone and I looked at my right to see Peter running towards us. He webbed Liz to the wall which made the knife come out of my stomach. I gasped in pain and fell to the ground.

"Hey, hey, hey, you're okay." He said and crouched down beside me. I nodded with all my strength left inside me. I looked up and saw a guy walking towards Peter with a gun.

"P-Peter-

He turned around and webbed the guy and grabbed the gun out of his hand.

"Don't fucking touch her." He said angrily. This was the first time he ever cursed in his life. I smiled weakly and just sat in the corner watching him fight off several people. I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down. I looked over to see a long looking cloth laying down on the floor. I reached to take it while wincing in pain. I wrapped the cloth around me and stood up shakily.

"She's so dead." I whispered and walked over to Liz who was fighting Steve. I went up behind her and used my powers with all my strength I had.

"Fuck you and every single person who work for you." I whispered in her ear and made her slam against a wall. She groaned in pain. I took a gun from the floor and pointed it behind me.

"Don't make me do this to you." I turned around and saw one of my friend in school holding a gun back at me.

"Stop this Aaron." I said furiously. He looked me in the eyes and flinched. He looked guilty.

"I'm sorry, I have no choice." He whispered.

"You do have a choice. Run or die." I said looking at him. He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Kill her Aaron!" Liz said. I rolled my eyes and walked towards him.

"You do not want to do this." He looked at me and his gun. He nodded and handed me his gun. I smiled.

"Now, did you kill anyone before?" I asked him. He shook his head. I nodded.

"Because of the guilt and you're afraid right?" I asked him. He nodded and sighed. I smiled at him.

"Go. Hide somewhere. I don't want you getting hurt." I said.

"Thank you." He said and hugged me. I winced in pain a little and hugged him back. He nodded with a smile and ran off to who knows where.

"Are you fighting with fucking heels?" Wanda screamed at me. I waved it off with a chuckle and went looking around for more people. But a sharp pain went through my shoulder and I stumbled to the floor. I sighed and everything around me started to go black.

>.<

"She's fine, don't worry Peter." I heard Nat say. I opened my eyes slowly to see me back at the tower. I sat up straight, wincing in pain slightly.

"Y/N!" Tony said while crouching down beside me. Peter was sitting beside me squeezing my hand and I smiled at them.

"I'm fine." I said before anyone could ask. They nodded and left to give me some space. Peter looked at me and shut the door walking towards me.

"Y/N I told you to sit in the corner." He said with a frown as he sat beside me.

"But I didn't." I smirked.

"You could have died!" He said angrily.

"But I didn't." I said with a shrug. He took my chin and made me look at him.

"Don't do that ever again." He looked at me deeply in the eyes. I smiled at him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"I will do it again." I grinned. He frowned and slapped my head playfully.

"Okay okay I won't and I heard you curse for the first time before." I chuckled and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm still mad at you." He frowned.

"Oh really?" I said. He squinted his eyes at me and sighed in defeat.

"The things you do to me." He said. I smiled. He picked me up and made me sit on his lap.

"Well this is new." I tilted my head a little. He just grinned and kissed me. His lips are softer than anything I've every known, soft like a first snowfall, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, It's so effortlessly sweet. The lights suddenly turned off and I broke away from the kiss.

"I THOUGHT I PAID FOR THE ELECTRIC BILL!" I heard my dad scream. I chuckled and tried to find Peter's face in the dark room.

"I'm here." He laughed. I smiled. The night was unseasonably warm. I looked over to the window to see the wicked, wicked stars twinkle down on a boy and girl sitting ever so close together, alone in the dark. Peter kissed my forehead and smiled.

"You have no idea how much I hate you for doing that right now." He said while putting his head on my good shoulder. I ruffled his hair and kissed his head as well.

"I know." I said with a smile even though he couldn't see it.

"I didn't mean it." He said quickly. I chuckled.

"Liz is locked up by the way. We're getting information out of her. Looks like she gave up because she's telling us everything she knows." He said. I nodded and the lights turned on.

"FINALLY!" I heard Sam scream.

"I kind of liked the dark better." I grinned at Peter.

"Me too." He scrunched up his nose and messed up my hair. I looked down and took the bandage off my stomach and shoulder.

"Y/N-

"I heal fast." I said. Peter looked at me with a confused look.

"I did not know that." He said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"So that means..." Peter said. I looked at him and he had that look in his face.

"Peter Benjamin Parker get your head out of that gutter." I chuckled and slapped his head. He put his hands up in surrender. He stared at me and rubbed out noses together.

"It's always you." Peter smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiosity edging me.

"It will always be you that I love." He said and hugged me. It was a perfect moment until he decided to tickle me.

"Stop!" I said within gasps. He pushed me down to the bed and of course the tension in the room had to grow. He was on top of me looking at me with a silly smile. He leaned down kissing my neck up to my cheek. This night was going to be long.

"FRIDAY!" I said.

"Yes Miss Y/N?" FRIDAY said.

"Turn off the lights and lock the door." I said. With that I heard Peter laugh.

>.< ( Well um, yes you got robbed since I'm not comfortable in writing smut. Hope y'all understand so, just imagine what y'all want. )

I opened the door to my room, completely exhausted.

"Peter you said that was your first time." I frowned at him.

"It was." He said with a smirk.

"I can't fucking walk straight Peter Parker." I punched his shoulder lightly which made me wobble. I saw Wanda come upstairs and I leaned against the wall to steady my balance.

"Peter, Y/N. Dinner is ready." Wanda said.

"We already got dinner but okay I guess." Peter whispered in my ear. I gasped and slapped his arm. When did he become so fucking bold? He smiled at Wanda with an innocent face and headed downstairs.

"How was it?" Wanda said wiggling her eyebrows and walking towards me.

"Wanda!" I said loudly. She snorted and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"No one knows, don't worry. Tony was about to blast the whole tower down but I convinced him that Peter went out on a patrol." She winked at me.

"Yeah, only me and Wanda knows." I looked behind Wanda to see Natasha and Steve walking towards me.

"And me." Steve said.

"Oh god." I said with a terrified face.

"You can barely walk!" Nat laughed.

"How long was-

"STEVE!" Me, Wanda and Nat said at the same time. He put his hands up in surrender and went downstairs. I shook my head and stood up straight.

"Yeah, you're fine now." Wanda chuckled and brought me downstairs. We went down to eat dinner just chatting and laughing like the old times.

This was perfect. No distractions at all and I didn't want this to end.

------- ...

"Dear Peter Parker, I never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 729 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
43.8K 1.1K 12
Peter Parker is your normal 15-year-old. EXCEPT for the fact that he swings around Queens saving lives in a red and blue spandex. One day, he unexpec...
69.1K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...
589K 19.1K 36
Peter never grew up with Uncle Ben and Aunt May. He grew up with HYDRA, trained and brainwashed to be even better then the Winter Soldier. He spends...