Harry Potter Character Smuts...

By HappyDark_Thoughts

This book is a book all about one shot on the following Harry Potter characters: Fred Weasley George Weasley ... More

Cast
Draco Malfoy- Trying
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 2
Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 3
Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 2
Remus Lupin- Aftermath of a Full Moon PART 3
Sirius Black- Welcome Home
George Weasley- I can't feel anymore
Some deaths in the Harry Potter books
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 1
Bill Weasley- Sleeping Arrangements PART 2
Preferences- His and your nickname
Preferences- How he annoys you
Preferences- What he intentionally does to annoy you
Preferences- What you steal from each other
Preferences- Pets
A is for Aftercare
Severus Snape- Before I Go
B is for Blankets
Fred Weasley- Room of Requirements PART 2
C is for Come
F is for their Favourite Positions
Severus Snape- Don't Forget
G is for Goofball Moments
Draco Malfoy- Goofball
H is for their Hair
J is for Jerk Off
K is for their Kinks
Severus Snape- A nostalgic fairytale Part 1( requested)
L is for Location
O is for Oral
P is for Pace
Neville Longbottom- Not Another One
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black
Q is for Quickies PART 1
Q is for Quickies PART 3
Bill Weasley-My Bad
Fred Weasley-Regrets
Q is for Quickies PART 4
Draco Malfoy- Thirds Try a Charm? Part 1
R is for Risks
Q is for Quickies Part 5
S is for Sexy Time
T is for Toys
Remus Lupin and Sirius Black x Reader
U is for Unfair Part 1
Regulus Black- Together Once Again (Requested)
G is for Goofball Moments Part 2
Fabulous Confusion-Charlie, Percy and Bill Weasley (Requested) Part 1
Sirius Black-Sadness
W is fo wildcard
Dating Sirius Black Would Include:
Dating Severus Snape Would Include
Dating Remus Lupin Would Include
Goofball Moments Part 3
Dating Draco Malfoy Would Include:
Dating Lucius Malfoy Would Include
Remus Lupin: Heartbreak Hotel
Remus Lupin x Sirius Black- Black In His Bed PART 1

Thirds Try a Charm Part 2

898 16 2
By HappyDark_Thoughts

Draco's heart skipped a beat. He did not expect that.

Snapping out of his stunned state, Draco blinks, he runs his hand through his hair.

"Why don't we get something to eat?" He motioned in the direction of the kitchens.

Nodding, I lead the way.

It was weird to be doing this, like we were married again, sneaking off to the kitchens in the middle of the night. Pretending we were teenagers again, escaping our house dormitories to get a midnight snack.

Now everything had changed. Draco had changed.

I had changed.

———-

Peering around the kitchen, I spotted the ever-fascinating sight of the dishes, well... doing themselves.

Invisible hands scrubbed each dish, one after the other, soapy suds sinking into the clogged sink. A small smile made its way onto my face.

"Chocolate cake or chicken salad?" He called out.

"Never mind, didn't know why I asked. Chocolate cake it is." He decided.

I chuckled lowly as I purse my lips.

It's funny how after all these years, he still remembers.

Draco struts back to the table, one hand balancing a cake dome and the other his wand, which were levitating two plates with two golden dessert forks.

"Ah, you remembered. Forks, not spoons." I say out loud.

Draco chuckles a deep, throaty laugh, sending shivers down my spine.

He looks straight into my eyes, his grey ones are stormy, like the weather outside.

"I would never forget." He says lowly, a deep husk in his voice.

I lick my lips, goosebumps erupting on the surface of my skin.

He reluctantly breaks eye contact, lifting the dome on the cake stand, revealing a luscious dark brown cake, the smell of rich cocoa intruding my smell.

We sat in silence, one that was neither awkward nor natural, occasionally stealing glances at each other.

It took time for Draco to piece together the erratic glances, spying the dark bags underneath your eyes, the drooping of your usually lively eyes.

He audibly sighed.

"You look rather tired."

I shot him a glare.

"Just what every girl wants to hear," I say bitterly.

He had the utter nerve to tell a single mother that she looked tired.

"No no no, I didn't mean it like that, I just meant...well, have you been sleeping?"

"Since when do you care?" I spit, placing my fork down.

"Why don't you understand?" Draco asks.

"Understand what!" I exclaimed jumping out of my seat.

"After all this time, after all, we have been through...I-I still love you," Draco mumbled, looking down into his lap.

"W-what?" I whimpered.

"I love you!" he repeated softly, looking up at me with renewed vigour.

"I love you!" He exclaims, echoing off the stone walls.

I take a step back, my heart pounding, blood draining away from my face.

"Draco..." I whisper.

" I know." He states somberly.

"We can't do this again and you know that," I speak sympathetically.

"But Y/N, just one more time! We can do it. I know it. Please!"

"Draco-"

"I can't live without you Y/N, I can't live without you and Lyra. I think about you every day, every minute. Please just give US one more chance!" He begs, approaching me.

I look into his eyes, tears pooling around his stormy orbs.

"Please." His voice breaks.

My heart lurches.

"Draco, you know what happened the last time and the time before that. It just doesn't work out for us. The first time we gave us another chance since the divorce, Lyra happened." I say. "You walked out on us. She was only a week old, Draco!" My voice falters, emotions running high.

"Y/N, I was young and stupid! You know that! I just wasn't ready to be a father!" A tear runs down his cheek.

"But that is NOT an excuse to leave your child, Draco. You talk it out with me, we agree, you don't just disappear! Who does that?" My voice is thick with emotion, tears falling freely down my cheeks.

"But I made up for that, didn't I? I spend as much time with her as possible. You know that Y/N!"

"That still doesn't excuse what you did to me!" I retorted.

"What about you? You found a man right after we divorced! Do you know how much it hurt me!" He countered.

"Because we were divorced, we weren't together! What don't you understand about that, huh?" I bellowed.

"Because I was still loved you, Y/N-"

"Oh please, Draco, you never loved me!" I spat.

He walked over to me, towering over my body, his cheeks red and tear-stained.

I wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand.

"This is bullshit, Draco, I should never have stayed."

I turn around towards the exit, walking briskly to the metallic doors, desperate to escape this room

'Y/N, wait!' Draco shouts, causing me to immediately halt my steps.

I closed my eyes, willing my legs to keep moving as I sense his approaching presence.

A warm hand is placed on my shoulder.

We stand like this for a while, Draco deciding what to say and me, deciding whether to make a run for it.

Against all my instincts, I turn around to face Draco.

'Y/N, I'm sorry...'

'Me too, Draco...me too.'

We stare into each other's eyes as if deciding our next move, calculating the odds.

I knew I was going to regret this later, maybe even hate myself after I dragged myself back to my car and head home, crying my eyes out, proceeded by binge eating and a lot of heartbreak, but why not? What do I have to lose that I haven't already lost?

I leaned in on my tiptoes, my eyes flicking between Draco's pale lips and his eyes. Our body heat melded into one as our lips met, my hands finding their way to his silky hair, his hands instinctually wrapping around my body, bringing me closer. I closed my eyes, savouring the moment.

He was the first one to move his lips, capturing my bottom lip between his.

I moved my lips slowly against his lower one, fingers tugging his hair.

I tasted his salty tears as they trickled down his face, his chest heaving.

I pulled away, looking at him, noticing the prominence of his cheekbones and his sunken eyes, the slight tinge of grey beneath his eyes. As I leant into him, I felt his ribs rub against me, swiping a lone tear with my thumb.

I pulled him into me, embracing him, cradling his head. He leaned into my body, his head resting in the crook of my neck.

'Sorry,' I whispered into his ear.

He hugged me tighter.

'Did not expect that.' He exhaled.

'Nor did I.'I confessed.

'Third's try a charm?' he asked.

'Third's try a charm.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 33
"Our laughter filled each other's ears and we stood there, hearts filled with hope and love. A new sensation that made living the same day over again...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.2K 178 33
- In the bustling halls of Haneul University, a 19-year-old girl named Kim Y/N arrives. Wealthy but burdened with a sense of isolation. Fate leads he...
594K 3.7K 47
Smut, Fluff and other weird Harry Potter stuff (Smut is GirlXBoy only as I am not the most comfortable with writing GirlXGirl or BoyXBoy smuts yet) R...