TAUGHT

Por _setirwijom

📚 - Wherein, Mark had to tutor Lee Donghyuck but the younger was pretty persistent on something else aside f... Más

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Fourty

Two

2.3K 119 131
Por _setirwijom

I was having quite a good day after a long warm shower when I heard a knock on my door. I was hoping no one would bother me in my free day but here comes Donghyuck who just barged in after I opened the door.

"What are you—"

"Help me…"

"What?" My brows quirk both in shock and annoyance. He literally just walked in and now he'll ask for help. The last time we even saw each other was a month ago.

"My parents told me that if I win the science fair, they will let me live alone."

"Young lad, why would you want to live alone?" I groan and pick up fresh clothes. I even forgot that I'm just wrapped in towel.

"That's not the point. Come back and teach me." He says, looking up and giving me his big eyes. "Come on!"

I shift my eyes somewhere. "I already resigned."

"Then come back."

"It's not that easy."

"It is. How much is two hours of your day?"

I gasp. "Everyday?"

He nodded as if the two hours of my day is that easy to be bought and as if I already said yes to it.

"No. Please leave."

"What can I do to make you say yes?"

"Nothing. My mind is already settled. I won't help you at all so you can ask someone else."

He groaned loudly and stomped his feet on the floor. I immediately stopped him because it might bother other people who's living downstairs.

"Leave now, Donghyuck…"

"Hyung."

"Still doesn't change my mind." I huffed and placed both my palms on the sides of my waist, giving him a determined face and a smirk.

He rolled his eyes while his lips twitched in resentment. He looked so mad that he didn't get the thing that he wanted.

"Even if I said yes, I already resigned Donghyuck and you already have your new tutor. What would I gain from helping you?"

"My money!"

"I believe I'm not allowed to just teach you without the knowledge of my agency. Besides, I'm already full the whole day. I have a schedule."

"Hyung…" He gulps. "I only have a month left and I only need your help for a month."

"Still, no."

"Then…" He determinedly said. "I'm going to stay!"

"Suit yourself."

I grabbed my boxers and the fresh clothes that I laid aside when he was talking and made my way inside the bathroom to change. Once I'm done, I went back only to see him turning on my television and sitting on the couch as if it's his.

"You really don't have friends, do you?"

"I'll probably make some in the future. During the science fair."

"Why are you so eager to leave home?" I curiously asked because far as I know this boy is only eighteen and he's always left alone anyway so there's no use of actually wanting to leave home and live alone somewhere else.

"Living alone doesn't only mean I'm alone. If I win this science fair, they'll send me to Canada, let me live alone and sustain me for everything that I want."

"Canada?" I asked while pushing him on the couch so I could make room for myself. "Why?"

"Why do you care?"

"Oh god! Just leave—"

"Not until you say yes."

"You're still not over that? I already told you—"

"And I'm going to wait until you change that. I'm going to stay until you say yes."

"Lee Donghyuck…" I plead. "Just give up."

"No."

"Pretty persistent." I huff under my breath but he clearly heard it. He smiled and looked at me directly with close proximity.

"I'm pretty and persistent."

Oh… god. My heart was about to burst. His breath was literally hovering above my lips and also, his face. He's really pretty.

"You're ugly, get your face away from me." I gulp thickly and avert my gaze on the television. My mouth falls in awe when everything that was flashed on the screen was boobs.

"Fifty Shades of Grey, really?" I groan.

"You haven't seen that?"

"I haven't."

"Then you have the chance now."

"Change it." I command but just like what I presumed, he's not going to do that. "Change that, Donghyuck."

"Why? Did you get hard?"

"If you won't stop that then I'll probably will." I roll my eyes.

Of course I'd get hard, this movie is lewd!

He smirked, giving me the thought that he's really not going to stop the movie and he's about to do something.

"Leave." I hissed right in front of his face. "Leave, Donghyuck."

"Let me just do one thing… If you really won't like teaching me after this, then I'll stop bothering you."

In pure eagerness to finally send him off I gave up to his request. "What is it then?"

"Let me suck you off."

I stood up immediately and washed my face using my palms. "Hyuck, you're crazy."

"I'm serious!" He said. "If you really won't like it—"

"Damn." I grabbed his shoulders and stare right into his eyes. "Can you hear yourself right now?"

"Suck. you. off. I clearly heard myself right."

"Lee Donghyuck. You're fucking twenty. I was your tutor. Do you know what you're getting yourself into?"

"It doesn't matter!" He bickers. "Please, hyung… Just help me with the science fair."

"I'm going to give you a number of someone that I know. Let your parents contact him and he can teach you." I tapped his cheeks. "Look at me and don't frown."

This time, the moans from the television got lewder.

"Shit!" I cursed until I got the television turned off. I motioned for Donghyuck to leave and he did slowly.

I'll have a business to do once this boy leaves. He's the reason why I'm literally hard right now. If only that movie wasn't flashed right before me, I could've saved it.

"Maku…"

"It's Mark." I rolled my eyes. "Here it is. I'll call him and send him to you tomorrow—"

"Don't…" He says. "I would be disqualified from having a tutor."

"Then why did you ask me?" I snort. "And it's not like the school would know."

"It's not about the school. It's about my parents. They said I shouldn't ask help from someone else."

"Why?"

"They want me to do self-studying."

He doesn't do that really, I was aware of that. Everything should be told and he doesn't initiate to study lessons by himself. He needs to be spoon fed, literally every information.

"What would you do now?" I sigh.

"Try to win you by sucking you off."

"Oh god." I groan as I place myself behind the door and contemplate by myself.

"No words, then?" I gulp.

He was like a child that was finally allowed to play outside when he smiled widely and dropped down to his knees.

"No words but… help me with the science fair."

"I'll think about it." I sighed and let him push my shorts downwards.

I felt his hands everywhere below. Tugging it and holding it gently. I hiss and throw my head back.

He's good with hands.

When he's not doing anything for the next minutes, I did push my boxers downwards myself.

I could hear him gasp so I dropped my head to see him. His mouth fell wide in awe, as well as his eyes. Then his mouth transitioned into a thin line.

"You're fucking big!"

"Just do it!" I huff and gently push his head.  "I'm right here to actually recieve a head, not a compliment."

"It wasn't a compliment anyway." He scoffed.

He, then, wrapped his hand around me and stroke me in a slow pace. Until he wrapped his second hand below it, I didn't quit staring at him. He's lewd like this but at the same time, he looks pretty in my eyes and I don't know why.

I felt his wet tongue finally gliding on the slit and licking the dripping liquid. He rolled it skillfully before taking me in his hot mouth.

"Fuck." I moan and shut my eyes in pleasure. It's been a long time since I received a blowjob and this is quite good. I almost forgot how good it feels.

He took me in completely and sucked me off real good. He was gagging and I could hit his throat already but he doesn't stop.

I placed my hand on top of his hair and grabbed on it. "Shit, Donghyuck."

"Does it feel good, hyung?

I nod while simultaneously feeling his hand stroke me fast. I pushed his mouth back and thrusted into him to gain more pleasure.

His wet and hot mouth feels so good around me that I can't stop thrusting into it. He tapped my thighs but I don't comply to what he probably wants—to stop.

"Oh god…" I moan and throw my head back once again. I made sure to let Donghyuck's head and his mouth stay and take all of me in.

"Suck…" I commanded and he was quick to do it. He looked at me with his big eyes, played with my balls, sucked me with his mouth and let his tongue roll over my shaft.

"You're a good sucker." I stated before pulling out of him and letting him catch his breath. "How about you do this for me whenever I want, in exchange of teaching you?"

"I can do that." He said determinedly and although I was also taken aback when I said that, I felt the urge to sign everything and say yes to everything just to feel this again, whenever I want.

"Open your mouth."

He stucked his tongue out while supporting himself by holding my thighs. I placed it on his tongue and slowly pushed into his mouth.

"Keep sucking." I groaned and firmly hold his head. I'm so horny that I'm already fucking his mouth in a pace that I know hurts him already.

"I'm close." I shut my eyes and let hips meet his mouth. When I opened it back again, his big doe eyes helped me to go to ecstacy.

My hands unknowingly grabbed tight on his hair as I release into his hot mouth. It was too much that it trailed down his chin so I collected it using my thumb and placed it back on his mouth.

"Swallow."

He did, while giving me his puppy eyes and a sly smirk. I collasped back on the door and gasp for air while I gently pulled out of his mouth.

I grabbed the tissue paper and cleansed myself with it while Donghyuck pulled and placed back my boxers and short.

"How was it?"

I clicked my tongue and helped him get up. I grabbed a few pair of tissue and gently wipe his mouth with it. "I already told you, you're good."

"You're going to teach me, alright?" He giggled and that was the first time I ever heard of it. It made my heart flutter for unknown reasons but I made sure not to make it obvious.

"I'm free from 8PM but I'm already at home by 7:00."

He licked his chin using his skillful tongue and tilted his head. "No mornings?"

"You have class during morning, right?"

"Yes but I can quit that—"

"No. Just come here at night."

"Then I'm just going to tell them that I'm at the library studying."

"You're a good liar too." I pinched his chin and stare right into his eyes. "No words, okay?"

"No one will know, I promise." He nodded. "See you?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay!" He smiled and grabbed his things from the couch before going out but I tug him back.

"I heard you were alone for a month at home?"

"Uh, yeah? Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"Maybe I can go there instead if your parents aren't home."

"Why?"

"Nothing. I just thought it'd dangerous for you to go home from a session with me at night but… suit yourself." I shrugged and finally let him walk away after saying goodbye.

I plopped on the couch and I just regretted why I asked for this things like those to happen.

Fuck.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

327K 14.2K 50
❥ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. ❀ markhyuck ❀ unedited ❀ short chapters
123K 6.4K 55
💍 - Wherein, Donghyuck just woke up one day and found out he got married to his ex-suitor, Mark Lee. TRIGGER WARNING: • Violence
46.4K 2.4K 44
NCT 127 (+Ten) wakes up one night after drinking spiked alcohol after an orgy no one remembers; and Yuta finds himself pregnant with no knowledge on...
3.8K 279 15
🏴 - wherein haechan was abducted out of a sudden and for all he knows, he's already in the hands of a mafia member. TRIGGER WARNINGS: • Violence