The Male Lead's Substitute Wi...

By _sunflow_er

When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO's Substitute Wife--a mere cannon fodder... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

53

86 2 0
By _sunflow_er

A little gentler netizen is okay, just venting his dissatisfaction in the forum, some radical netizens, quickly forwarded the post, Someone went to Weibo, someone went to x, some people went to the x group, and so on.

There are even more angry netizens who rushed to Suya's Weibo to smash her. Most of these netizens are fans of Xu Chaoran, asking Suyaya to be a fair and the rest is Chen. Connaught and Xu Sheng’s fans think that the two of them lost the game unfairly. Finally, there are some netizens who are not too busy to watch the big things. In addition, there are still some people who are really disgusted with Suya’s corrupted entertainment. People.

Su Yaya’s Weibo was quickly smashed by tens of thousands of pieces, and the chaos was very confusing!

Unfortunately, she did not know at all that she had just finished the dinner at the table, and Shen Xiuqi opened the door and came back.

"Husband, you are coming back." Suya ran up with a smile, like a cheerful bird, plunging into the arms of Shen Xiu, hands clasping his waist.

Su Yaya’s enthusiasm made Shen Xiuqi very satisfied, his eyebrows smiled, and he took advantage of the woman who threw himself into his arms.

"Husband, I miss you a few days on your business trip!" Su Yaya hugged Shen Xiuqi, like a kitten, licking on his chest, delicate and cute.

Shen Xiuqi touched her head and bowed her head on her forehead. "How much do you miss me?"

"I really want to think very much!" Su Yaya made a stroke, meaning that she missed him very much.

Shen Xiuqi looked at her in a good manner and laughed. "How come you are so cute?"

Su Yaya squatted on his cheek and took a sip. "Because your husband is your best!"

To her eyes, like a crescent, Shen Xiuqi felt that the fatigue of a few days of business trip disappeared instantly, and she felt good when she saw her.

"Husband, you are just back, I have already cooked, and I have made dishes that you like to eat. You can wash your hands and you can have a meal." Suya looked up and showed a sweet smile to Shen Xiu.

"Okay." Shen Xiuqi held her, bowed her head on her forehead and held him to the restaurant. "Let me ask you to do something delicious?"

Shen Xiuqi held Suya, all the way to the front of the table, saw the table with sour radish and duck soup, green pepper shredded pork, farmhouse fried meat, fish cake and stir-fried cabbage, four dishes and one soup, placed On the table, the color and flavor are full, which leads to great appetite.

“It looks like it’s delicious.” Shen Xiuqi’s praise for Suya’s craftsmanship.

"That is of course!" Suya smiled and said: "My craft is so good."

"I will go to wash my hands first." Shen Xiuqi let go of Suya and strode to the bathroom.

Su Yaya licked her lips, went to the kitchen to take the dishes, and took two bowls of rice out. Shen Xiuqi just washed her hands and the two sat down to eat together.

Shen Xiuqi took a bite of green pepper shredded by Suyya, and the green pepper was not spicy. He followed the shredded pork very much, which was more delicious than the dishes he had eaten in those high-end restaurants.

"After a few days on a business trip, still go home, the food you cook is the best."

Suyaya took a bowl of sour radish and duck soup and placed it on Shen Xiu’s hand. He smiled and showed two small pear vortexes on his side. The voice was sweet and sweet: "You drink this sour radish duck soup, very good. ""

"Good." Shen Xiuqi promised, he took the spoon and drank the soup.

Su Yaya stayed with Shen Xiu for a long time, and he also learned a lot about his habits. It is not very clear, but there are also eight points.

The food she had originally cooked was delicious, and her craftsmanship was very good. Together with her intentions, the dishes that were specially designed to meet the taste of Shen Xiu, naturally made Shen Xiuqi like it, and pleased Shen Xiu to join hands.

For a meal, Shen Xiuqi was very satisfied. He put down the tableware and smiled at Suya. "In the days when I was on a business trip, I didn't have a good meal."

First, I want to entertain, and I can't help drinking. Even if he doesn't drink, some people come up to pay homage to him, come and go, and be touted by each other. They can't eat quietly.

Second, the meals in those high-end hotel restaurants are not so appetizing. Although they are all cooked by the chef, they are really delicious, but they always feel less when they eat. Until now, he returned home and eats Su. When Ya Ya made the food, he was a little bit aware of what the reason was - it turned out to be the taste of home.

Suyaya was cleaning up the tableware on the table. Shen Xiu looked at her slender and white hands. The ghost made a poor hand to hold her hand. Suya looked at him inexplicably. His lips curled up and smiled. , said: "Yaya, it's good to have you."

Suddenly this sentence is a bit scary!

Su Yaya’s heart pounded and looked at him carefully. When he saw him, he looked at her so carefully. His face was smiling, as if he was really boasting about her, not mixed with other meanings. She was a little relieved and smiled and said: "You are good at repairing."

Shen Xiuqi "hmm", stood up and took the tableware from Suya, and said: "I am coming."

He took the initiative to help, Su Yaya was not polite, let him clean up, she was busy for a day, and wanted to take a good rest, went to the room to take clothes, ready to take a hot bath to relax.

The cabinet opened, Su Yaya's clothes were a bit more, full of new season clothes, only a few pieces were bought when she was shopping, most of them were ordered before Shen Xiuqi, there are special big brands to send each A new season of clothes came over.

Su Yaya found a pajamas out, untied the hair that was tied into the ball, and a black hair poured down like a waterfall and spread on her back.

Shen Xiuqi walked to the door, just to see this scene, her hair is very rich, black and bright, shining with the brilliance of black pearls, scattered behind her, against her slender waist, beautiful, not as decent, as if Falling mortal elves.

"You are so beautiful." Shen Xiuqi strode over and hugged her from behind, and stretched out her hands on the waist, and bowed her head and kissed her.

The exhaled heat was sprayed on her neck, itching and numb, there was her sensitive point, so she couldn't help but shiver, and said: "Don't make trouble, I have to take a shower."

Shen Xiuqi remembered the night before, Su Yaya took a shower, dressed in light silk pajamas, and took a video with his mobile phone. He obviously did it on purpose, but he still pretended to be a serious look, and he was also guilty and cute. , charming and sexy, people can't wait to put her under her knees!

At that time, if it was not a few hundred miles away, or in the video, he really wanted to press her on the bed and pull off her pajamas, let her see the serious consequences of deliberately swearing at him.

But now it is not too late, Shen Xiuqi's twilight is getting deeper, his breathing has become heavy, and he is dumb and said: "Wash together."

"Don't..."

Su Yaya wants to hide, but unfortunately late, Shen Xiu will give her the opportunity to hide. He grows tall and long legs, picks up her like a rabbit, and takes her to the bathroom.

The otter of the showerhead smashed down and drenched both people. Suya was still wearing a white dress, and the wet skirt was attached to her body to outline her exquisite figure.

Shen Xiuqi stared at her eyes and became deeper and deeper. It was like a wolf. The eyes were full of green light. I knew that he had been on a business trip for a few days. It was really a matter of eating meat. Now there is a stunner like Suyya standing in front of him, soaked in the body, where can be seen anywhere, he still needs to endure, directly want to eat the white rabbit into his stomach.

"Oh, don't pull my skirt..." Su Yaya blocked Shen Xiu's hand pulling her skirt. "That's broken again..."

Shen Xiuqi has so many tubes, he bowed his head and took a bite on her neck. The action of pulling on the hand kept going, but unfortunately it was too busy, and it could not be removed a few times. Su Yaya also came to stop, he was annoyed: "Tear off and buy new ones."

Su Yaya: "..."

I haven't waited for Suya to react, and I heard a tearing of the cloth in my ear.

Her skirt...

However, Su Yaya only had time to think about it. In the next moment, she had no thoughts. Shen Xiuqi had already slammed into it. She only had to deal with his mind...

The water in the bathroom has been flowing for a long time, and there are some low-pitched and wheezing sounds in the sound of the water.

The night is beautiful and the woman is very attractive.

The battlefield went from the bathroom all the way to the big bed in the room. It lasted for a long time, and neither of them cared.

Later, Su Yaya was too tired, and even her eyelids were so weak that she fell asleep.

Shen Xiuqi looked at her quiet sleepy eyes, her eyebrows smiled, bowed her head and kissed her side face, and took her into her arms, closing her eyes very suffocatingly.

In the dead of night, the two people who fell into a dream did not know that the things on the Internet continued to ferment, and even the more noisy posture.

Someone guessed online that who is the gold master behind Suya.

Many netizens who claim to be passers-by listed people who may be the gold lords behind Suya, and there are many rich people who like to support female stars.

Some people also said that those wealthy businessmen are not so capable, and what kind of wife is very powerful. Suyaya’s little three people are only killed by their real wife!

I don't know where this reply is. Point, I have said this in succession, saying that Su Yaya, who is naturally like a fox, will one day be cleaned up by his wife. Don’t look at her now, she will be very miserable. Such remarks have been supported by countless people.

Of course, there are also people who help Suya, those who are Su Yaya's few powders, and think that Suya is not as bad as they said, but such comments are quickly overwhelmed by the army of Suya. in.

Until a whispered netizen, I sent a group of photos to the Internet with anger, and left a bunch of words: You look at the photos yourself, Suya and her boyfriend are very loving, handsome and handsome, female Beautiful and charming, it is clearly a man who looks like a man, a pair of heavenly creations. Under the sun, I am afraid that I can't find a second pair that is as good as they are, so what you said is so unbearable! ! ! !

The photo uploaded by the netizen is a photo of Su Yaya and Shen Xiuqi playing golf at Yunhu Mountain Villa. One is Shen Xiuqi slightly bent down, Su Yaya smiled and took a picture of the sweat on his forehead. The other is a photo of Shen Xiuqi laughing and kissing her cheek. Another one is that Shen Xiuqi lived in Su Yaya. I don’t know what Su Yaya said with Shen Xiuqi. Shen Xiuqi smiled very well.

Although the netizens still kindly gave Shen Xiuqi a few yards when uploading photos, but you must know that the power of netizens is very powerful, the imagination is very rich, the code of the photos is played so thin, and the photos are sent out. It was used by countless netizens to analyze and contrast, and soon there was a master who took out the truth of the photo.

A network v with 5 million fans wrote such a sentence on Weibo: Mommy, it is him, it is him! ! ! This time the water is so deep, so terrible, I don't play anymore, I want to go home! ! !

The author has something to say: Shen Xiuqi: scare you guys who don't have long eyes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 37.9K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
652K 33.3K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
996K 23.9K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
210K 15.6K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...