The Male Lead's Substitute Wi...

由 _sunflow_er

When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO's Substitute Wife--a mere cannon fodder... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

52

80 0 0
由 _sunflow_er

Suya Yadao said: "I don't answer, he hasn't asked me to marry me!"

This is a big hit!

Hui Jie quickly turned around and smiled at the camera. A pair of people who really care about them said: "You guy, you heard no, your girlfriend is calling you to marry! Hurry, hurry, get a big!"

Ou Ge also said next to him: "So a beautiful girlfriend, if I hurry to ask for a wedding, go home!"

Hui Jie hit her elbow and hit Ou Ge, and joked: "You really want to be beautiful."

Ou Ge hahaha laughed, "Who is so beautiful for our beauty guests."

Two people, you say a word, make the atmosphere very lively.

Soon Su Yaya's dishes were also done. Hui Jie tried it first and said that it tasted good. Let the staff send it together to give the judges a taste.

In the end, the judges gave Chen Nuo a three-pointer with 3.5 points, and Xu Sheng and Su Yaya’s three dishes were all 4 points.

Then there is the audience rating. Although Xu Sheng has won two consecutive games, the fans who like him to cook are more than Suya, but in the end, Suyaya scores 98 points for the audience, which is a slight advantage over Xu Sheng. I won the entire competition and I was given the opportunity to continue to participate in the next issue of "Gourmet Mercure".

"Congratulations!" Chen Nuo smiled.

"Congratulations!" Xu Sheng also followed.

"Thank you."

At the end of the program, Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng congratulated Su Yaya, and Su Yaya smiled and thanked them.

The whole program was very pleasant to record from beginning to end. Although in the middle of the questioning session, some of the questions that Huijie made to Suya made her feel embarrassed and embarrassed, but they all let her cleverly resolve, and overall it was smooth.

After recording the program, Su Yaya said goodbye to other people, and went home with Duan Xiaoyu.

Shen Xia will come back this evening, and Suya is going to make a hearty dinner to help him.

However, during the time she was making dinner, someone sent her a video that answered her question from Hui Jie to the Internet.

The person who sent the video obviously has ulterior motives. He not only released the intercepted video, but also made a long analysis and understanding.

In the post, he wrote in detail: In the video, Hui Jie first asked Su Yaya if she had a boyfriend. Su Yaya answered it a bit, and then Hui Jie asked her if her boyfriend was inside or outside the circle, Su Ya. Ya answered is outside the circle, and then Hui sister asked her what her boyfriend did. As a result, Su Yaya did not answer the question directly as before. Instead, she asked if she could not answer. After Hui Jie said no, she only Very difficult to answer is to open the company.

Open the company's boyfriend, this is nothing, the majority of the female stars in the entertainment circle are looking for the rich people who open the company to be boyfriends, but let's take a closer look at this video, you can find a bit strange, one is Su When Ya Ya was asked if there was a boyfriend, it was obvious that he answered it. It seemed a bit overwhelming. The second was to ask the boyfriend what to do when he didn’t want to answer.

Why are there boys who don't want to answer?

There may only be two explanations.

First, Su Yaya did not have a boyfriend at all. She lied and casually compiled a boyfriend who opened the company to fool everyone. Second, Su Yaya has a boyfriend, but her so-called boyfriend is not a real boyfriend at all, but she is being taken care of, she is not good to say.

Everyone thinks that Su Yaya’s situation should belong to the second type. She is being taken care of and she is speechless.

For this, let's take a look at her debut, from a net red, to a network drama, to a big TV series, where is like an ordinary female star walking, it is clear that someone is behind the scenes of!

If this doesn't prove anything, then everyone can also look at the clothes she wears, the jewelry and jewellery she wears, the things she has on her Weibo, and the jewellery of each piece of clothing. Bags are valuable, not a small star like her can afford.

So, in summary, she has no boyfriend at all, that is, she is taken care of!

If these still can't explain anything, you can also look at the last paragraph of the video. Hui sister asked her if she had a good relationship with her boyfriend. She said yes, she asked her when she got married, she couldn't answer it, and finally she used a very funny one. "He has not asked me to marry me" to round the field.

I would like to ask everyone, if you and your boyfriend (girlfriend) have a very stable relationship, when you are together, will you not talk about marriage?

Obviously this is impossible!

The only possibility is that Suyya is covered by her so-called boyfriend. It is impossible for her boyfriend to marry her. There is no such thing as asking her to marry him!

......

The videos that were intercepted by the program, and the people who made a long analysis and understanding of this, were very vocal and familiar with the various routines of the entertainment circle. The person first made the video and the long analysis and understanding in an anonymous forum, and this anonymous forum was Many fans of the entertainment circle and the place where the team will stick to it, after the other party finished the video and analysis and understanding, they deliberately posted the post and pushed the post to the front end of the homepage, which caused the attention of many people in the forum.

In fact, if you carefully analyze this post, you will find that the long story of the person posting the post is also full of loopholes. His logic is hard to pull together, but the entertainment circle is mixed, everyone who has a heart-warming mind, no one will To really care about this post is right, they only care about the interests.

Especially in this issue of "Gourmet Mercure", Su Yaya finally won Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng. There are many fans of Xiao Chen Chen Nuo, many of them are small girls, and Xu Sheng wins two consecutive games. The fans who attracted the big ticket, the number of fans of the two added up, more than three times the number of fans on Suya microblogging, Su Yaya won the two of them, naturally their fans are not happy.

When the intercepted video and analysis comprehension came out, the fans in the forum who belonged to Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng immediately discussed it under the post.

Xxx: I was at the scene and saw this paragraph with my own eyes. Su Yaya’s words are obviously problematic. Poor Chen Nuo, doing so well, and finally being crushed by the people who have the gold master, can’t win the game. Method.

Qqq: Who told people that there is a backstage, can not afford to provoke!

23333: I hope that I will not encounter such a person after cooking. Otherwise, I will be suppressed if I try harder. It is too pitiful!

Oooo: I don't know if you know one thing. In fact, Suyaya should participate in the program in the previous period. As a result, Xu Qian, who has changed to Shengshi Entertainment, went to participate and made her backup. You said she was a little. Star, what qualifications make Xu Qian to be a substitute, and when do you want to go to the show? When you want to take the first place, you will get the first one. If someone is behind you, who would dare to do this?

Ffffk: Agree with the views of the upstairs and the landlord, Su Yaya obviously has a background!

Yy hahaha: agree to the upstairs and the landlord +1

......

Of course: there is Xu Chaoran's retreat, Xu Chaoran's accident is also in the same time with Su Yaya, "The bustling and falling palace wall willow", the day before the two people entered the group, they also called each other brothers and sisters on Weibo, the result The next day, Su Yaya filmed the water, Xu Chaoran kindly saved her, and then she was sick at night, Xu Chaoran sent her to the hospital, X entertainment recorded two people's behavior intimate, they exposed the matter, originally Everything was on the hot search. Many netizens saw it. The result was not two hours. The hot search was withdrawn. The entertainment record also apologized. Now the microblog that apologizes is still on the front of the home page. I haven't sent Weibo for a long time.

I have to say that this is a misunderstanding. I also believed it before, but the problem is there. It took less than two days for this incident. Xu Chaoran said that the filming was injured and temporarily quit the entertainment circle. The TV series "The bustling and exhausted The official blog of the Palace Wall Liu also came out to say that the filming was suspended and the male lead was re-elected.

The actor of a TV series said that it would be easy to change. Is it so easy to invest? So I think, this thing must be related to Suya, the problem is in Suya, if there is no her, how can Xu Chaoran be able to take a good shot and suddenly withdraw from the entertainment circle? This shows that the gold master behind Su Yaya is very powerful! Just casually put a popular traffic niche to block!

Therefore, I would like to advise you all, be careful in the future, pray for your own cooking and long-term heart, it is best not to cooperate with such people, maybe one day is not careful, the future is gone.

Ayyaya: Look at the upstairs, it’s very scary!

Wow, wow, social society, can't afford it!

......

The post posted in the anonymous forum was quickly smashed by hundreds of floors by netizens, and the page was quickly turned red, which attracted a lot of attention.

The analysis in the post understands that in the anonymous forum, no one is going to verify the truth of the matter. What is the cause of the incident? Netizens basically only care about what they see. They only believe what they see. And those posts that are analyzed are well-founded, and people can't refute even rebuttal!

Who dares to say that people are wrong? Where is the wrong place? Which one is not related to Suya? Is Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng losing the game is fake? Did Suya win the game and said that she had a boyfriend, did her boyfriend ask her to marry or leave? Xu Chaoran retreats, isn’t it because of what happened after Su Yaya’s accident?

Everything above is true, just because everything is true, and together, the problem is big.

Many netizens who did not know the truth of the matter were taken away. Following the condemnation of Suya in the forum, they expressed their hope that they would not cooperate with Suya after cooking, lest they be harmed by her, making it seem like Suya really. It is the same as the scourge.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1M 24.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.6M 106K 72
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
299K 35.7K 18
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...