The Male Lead's Substitute Wi...

Oleh _sunflow_er

When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO's Substitute Wife--a mere cannon fodder... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

51

88 1 0
Oleh _sunflow_er

"The reason is this, but it's too much, but it's not beautiful." Ou Ge just stopped.

Over there, Sun Lei recruited two people and gestured to them.

"Sun Lei called us, let's go." Ou Gedao.

The two of them walked together, and Hui sister smiled and said: "What happened to my grandson?"

Sun Lei pointed to Su Yaya around him and said: "I will introduce you to this, this is the female guest Suya today." They pointed out to Ou Ge and Hui Jie respectively: "This is the two of our group." Excellent host."

Su Yaya had already read the information of the two hosts before, and smiled and said hello to them. "Ou Ge is good, Hui Jie is good."

"Miss Su is very beautiful, and it matches our program very well." Hui sister laughed.

Sun Lei said: "It’s just that people are beautiful, they can also make a fine food, you can taste it later."

Ou Ge is very good at face: "Is it? I am looking forward to the show."

Hui Jie also said: "I am also looking forward to it."

Although Su Yaya is still very confident about her cooking, but now she decided to be modest, she smiled and said: "I hope that Ou Ge and Hui Jie can like it. When you review, you will try your best. Ok."

Several people touted each other business, Su Yaya went to the make-up room makeup, this program only has one female guest, the other two are male guests, in order to take care of her, there is only one in this dressing room. People, two male guests in another dressing room.

When Suya Ya finished the makeup, the other two male guests were also there. One was a red and fresh meat Chen Nuo, one was a well-known model Xu Sheng, Xu Sheng was the champion of the previous period, and a spicy fish was very The delicious, won the praise of the guests and the audience.

The guests were in place, the host was in place, the judges were in place, the audience was in place, the staff were in place, and the show began recording.

Ou Ge first read the advertisements of the show to the camera, and then announced the start of the new issue of "Gourmet Mercure".

Hui Jie continued: "There are three guests present today, our beautiful guest Suya, small fresh meat Chen Nuo, big long-legged handsome model Xu Sheng, everyone welcomes."

When Hui Jie read the name of a guest, the camera will be moved to the guest's face, and the guests will wave at the most beautiful or handsome posture of the camera, and a warm applause will be heard in the audience.

Ou Ge then announced that, according to the usual practice, we first decided to start cooking first.

Su Yaya, Chen Nuo, Xu Sheng stood up and went to the hook.

As a result, Chen Nuo took the first one, Xu Sheng second, and Su Yaya third.

Hui Jie is laughing and joking around. "You two men, you really won't let the beauty!"

Su Yaya pointed at the camera with her best looking and perfect expression. The smile was sweet and sweet: "I don't need them to let me, I still have confidence in my own cooking. The best dishes are all On the finale."

Hui Jie answered: "I heard no, two handsome guys, beautiful women challenged you."

Chen Nuoda said: "I have already prepared well and are not afraid of challenges."

In the audience, Chen Nuo’s fans heard his words and cheered up. He had the most fans on the scene, and many girls shouted loudly the names of their idols.

Ou Ge glanced at the audience, and the camera swept past his eyes. Many of the slogans of Chen Nuo’s name were held in the audience, and they were so busy.

I heard Ou Gedao: "Hey, I hosted "Gourmet Mercure" for so long. The first time I saw so many fans was for one person. Chen Nuozhen is very popular with girls!"

Hui Jie glanced at him, stood up and walked to Xu Sheng's side, with one hand on his hips, and the other elbow on the shoulder of Xu Sheng, concave s-shaped shape, to the photographer's big brother in front: "Photography Teacher, look at our side, we Xu Sheng is a model, we must have a shape, have a body, wear a thin body, undress and have meat, and will also be fascinated by the superb cooking of thousands of people, this is the home life. The must-have best boyfriend candidate."

There was also a cheer in the audience under the auditorium. Xu Sheng had already participated in two issues of "Gourmet Mercure", which is exquisite in cooking and looks like a male model. Although it is not a popular type of flower male, it is also based on My ability is a fan that attracts a lot of votes.

"Xu Sheng Come on!"

"Xu Sheng Come on!"

In the audience, I didn't know which fans first called, and then many fans followed the uniformity, and the scene was very hot.

Both male guests have fans of big votes. Compared to Suya, Su Yaya is much worse. Most of her fans are all powders. They only like 舔 screen, and fans who come to the scene don’t have Chen. Novo and Xu Sheng are more than each other, she has no advantage.

However, Su Yaya is very calm about this. Even if Chen Nuo and Xu Sheng have a large number of fans, each is very enthusiastic. She is not depressed at all, but she has a perfect smile throughout the whole process.

First, Chen Nuo went up to make the three dishes he prepared. He cooked the dried squid, the potato ribs and the red squid. The ingredients were prepared early. He did the dishes and answered the questions from Ou Ge. The problem is that it is not difficult for him.

Soon his three dishes were done, and he was placed on the table in the field. The photographer specifically zoomed in on the camera and carefully shot the three dishes.

Hui sister took a pair of chopsticks in her hand and said to the camera: "Let me taste the taste first? I have a tongue that is comparable to a gourmet, and how can I eat these dishes when I eat it!"

Ou Ge said next to him: "I think Ah Hui, in fact, you should not be a host, you should be a foodie."

Hui Jie said: "Oh, how do you know that this is my dream."

Two people got into the department and laughed a few times. Hui Jie finally picked up the chopsticks and tasted a dried squid. He nodded and said, "It's delicious!"

"Just like this?" Ou Ge looked at her strangely.

"Otherwise?" Hui Jie asked.

Ou Ge smiled: "You also said that you have the tongue of a gourmet."

"That is of course, these dishes are really delicious!" Hui sister said: "Do not believe you can ask our judges."

"Good. We asked our judges." Ou Ge quickly signaled the staff to come up and put the three dishes to the judges.

When the three judges judged the dishes made by Chen Nuo, Xu Sheng started his game. What he is going to do today is shrimp tofu, gong bang chicken, and fish-flavored pork.

Xu Sheng said one side: "Although I am doing ordinary home cooking, every household has done it, but these dishes are very skillful, I will use my way to make more delicious dishes. ”

Hui Jie smiled and clenched her fist and said: "The first two Xu Shengs have won the same name as his name. I don't know if this three-course food will make him win. We will wait and see."

When Xu Sheng was cooking, Ou Ge also did not let him go, and asked him various questions with enthusiasm. Xu Sheng made a dish while answering his questions, but he also smoothly passed through.

Three dishes are cooked, and the same is delivered. Hui Jie tastes a bite and makes a look of intoxication. "Oh, this shrimp tofu is really delicious, Xu Sheng, you will teach me to do it."

Ou Ge poured cold water on the side. "Only you can only eat and do not do the craft, if you want to learn Xu Sheng, I am afraid I will not learn in one year."

Hui Jie pretended to be angry and liked Ou Ge. "If you want to manage it, the old lady will not be able to leave Xu Sheng here for a year."

Ou Ge said: "This can't be done, Xu Sheng can not stay here, not that you have the final say, nor is it that I have the final say, the judges and everyone have the final say, we still let the judges first comment on the Pakistani."

"That hurry." Hui Jie recruited and asked the staff to send the three dishes to the judges. "Let the judges taste it, we must give us a high score!"

Ou Ge touched her and deliberately said: "You can't be too eccentric. We must be fair and fair as a host, do you know?"

Hui Jie nodded. "You are right. We still have a beautiful woman who has not applied her skills. We have asked Suya to give us three foods."

Su Yaya stepped on the small high-heeled shoes and smiled and said: "Thank you, Ou Ge, thank you Hui sister, thank you to the judges and the audience members present. The three foods I will give you next are the tomato fish head soup. , pickled pork and sweet and sour pork ribs."

“Wow!” Ou Ge was very good at the venue: “I like these three dishes most.”

Su Yaya heard her eyes bright, and said to Ou Ge: "That time, Ou Ge must give me a high score!"

Who knows that Ou Ge does not agree, a serious and authentic: "It depends on the three dishes you made is not good?"

Su Yaya immediately said: "I promise to be delicious."

Hui Jie said: "There is nothing to say, or you can see the real trick under your hand."

Su Yaya blinked playfully. "I listen to Hui Jie, I will do it right away."

After turning around, I walked to the front of the counter and began to sort out the ingredients she needed.

Su Yaya had already reported the three dishes she had to do to the program group. The ingredients she needed were prepared early. She checked that the ingredients were fresh and decided to make tomato fish head soup first.

When Suya was doing food, Hui Jie came over and asked questions.

Hui sister smiled and said: "We start with a simple question."

Suya Yadao: "Okay."

"Height?" asked Hui sister.

"165." Suya said while cleaning the fish head.

"Weight?" Hui sister asked again.

Su Yaya smiled at the camera, "92 pounds."

"It's so thin!" Someone snorted.

"But it looks like a good figure, very good!"

Ou Ge smiled and said: "Our beautiful guests are very consistent with the theme of our program! "Gourmet Mercure", eat the best food, be the most beautiful person!"

When Ou Ge finished, Hui Jie went on to ask the following questions: "What works after entering the art circle?"

"In the "Married after the pet", the spokesperson of the pure milk candy image, the spokesperson of the k couples, will soon appear in the "Prosperity of the Palace Wall Willow", I hope everyone can support."

"Hey, you took a photo of the couple's table? What time?" asked Ou Ge.

Su Yaya looked up and showed a sweet smile to Ou Ge. "Not long ago, the advertisement was not broadcast, and it will be broadcast on the fruit platform next week."

Ou Ge smiled: "Then I have to look at it when I arrive, I like the watch of the k family."

Hui Jie added a sentence, "is the favorite couple of k family watches, the best gift for girlfriend."

k watch is one of the biggest sponsors of "Gourmet Mercure", and Ou Ge and Hui Jie will only say such a few words on the show, and it can be regarded as a promotion for k watches.

Then Hui Jie continued to ask questions.

“Is there a boyfriend?”

This asks a little private question.

Su Yaya paused, remembering the treaty of her marriage with Shen Xiuqi. Although she was nominally a husband, she and Shen Xiuqi belonged to a hidden marriage, knowing that the people they married were all counted in five fingers. Can only say that she and he are male and female friends.

So Suya replied: "Yes."

“Is there?” Hui Jie looked at Suyya in surprise and confirmed it again. “Do you have a boyfriend?”

"Yeah." Suya nodded.

The photographer took the picture clearly and took her nod.

Huijie came to the interest and then asked: "Is the boyfriend still in the circle?"

Suya Yadao: "Outside the circle."

"What do you do?"

Su Yaya took a look at her eyes and smiled and talked with Hui Jie. "Can you answer?"

Hui Jie shook her head. "No, if we go to our "Food Gourmet," we must answer every question."

Su Yaya squinted a little, and smiled bitterly: "How is it like a thief boat?"

Hui Jie pretending to be very fierce, said: "I am a thief boat here, and quickly answer the question, or I will not want to pass!"

After I finished laughing, I laughed.

Suyya had to continue to answer questions with his scalp. "He started the company."

“How long have you known?” Hui sister asked again.

"Almost a year."

“Is the feelings stable?”

"...very stable." Suya replied.

"When are you going to get married?"

Su Yaya: "..."

They have already agreed to get married, what do she say?

"Why don't you answer?" Hui sister looked at the look on her face, and even the slight expression on her face did not let go, as if she wanted to see something from her face.

Su Yaya licked her lips and thought her mind. She quickly thought of a suitable answer and showed a sweet smile to the camera: "I don't answer, he hasn't asked me to marry me!"

The author has something to say: Shen Zong, did you hear it?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

348K 13K 90
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
248K 16.4K 31
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.1M 72.5K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
220K 16K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...