Death & Tequila [mxm]

Av Hopestrife

[COMPLETED] Law enforcement was never in the cards for Jaiden, but the badge happened to fall his way. Howev... Mer

Death and Tequila: A note from HopeStrife
1. Jose Cuervo
2. Mixto
3. Cup of Coffee
4. Milagro Añejo Tequila
6. Chamomile Tea
7. Agua Fresca
8. Bloody Mary
9. Bloody Maria
10. Bloody Ceasar
11. Espresso
12. Patrón
13. Pinot Noir
14. Glass of Water
15. Corona
16. Breakroom Coffee
17. Long Island Iced Tea
18. Tequila Sunrise
19. Merlot
20. Mexican Hot Chocolate
21. Shot of Whiskey
22. Energy Drinks
23. Beers and Espresso
24. Drinking Roses
25. El Vacho
26. Club Soda
27. Monte Alban Mezcal
28. Una Vida
29. Don Julio
30. Moscato
31. Molasses
32. Ice Cubes and IVs
33. Sunshine Stout
34. Four Loko
35. Acid
36. Fireball Whisky
37. Bottle of Rum
38. Mai Tais
39. Lemon Drops and Margaritas
40. Lemonade
41. Clase Azul
42. Tequila Sunset
43. Casa Noble
44. Tequila Komos [End]

5. French Press Coffee

8.4K 407 48
Av Hopestrife

It's going to get steamy up in here. If you normally skip scenes, look out for:
«««•»»»
at the beginning and ending of the scene.

Jaiden and Toni continued talking until late in the night. They didn't reveal too many things about themselves, almost like both were hesitant to broach topics that were too personal. So, they talked about places they have seen, some of their favorite books, or the sports they liked to watch.

Jaiden was grateful for the casual and light conversation because anything serious would be pointless when Toni was standing so close to him. He was intoxicating and he felt as tongue tied as he was back in the elevator two months ago.

Toni constantly was brushing Jaiden's hips or wrapping his hand around his back. They were simple touches that screamed for more.

Jaiden kept telling himself to be patient and to take it slow, but Toni was igniting something foreign in him. He was losing his rationality and he couldn't blame it on the tequila because both he and Toni switched to water a while ago.

So, when Toni brushed his lips against Jaiden's ear and asked him to come over, Jaiden unhesitatingly agreed. He could only think about how he needed more at this moment.

He sent a message to Nate that he was heading out and had to reassure him a couple of times that it was not with Billy. He had to laugh a little from his friend who suddenly became overbearing after his first initial mistake.

When they were outside, Toni pulled him up against his chest and wrapped both of them in his jacket.

"Hace frío. Why don't you have a jacket?" Toni grumbled.

Jaiden laughed a little. "According to Nate, my jacket is a cockblocker."

His hands ran under Toni's shirt a little and started to trace the muscles along his back. Toni sucked in a cold breath of air. "Mierda. I don't think there would be anything stopping me from you."

His voice was low, and he dipped his head to Jaiden's neck, and ran his lips on the delicate flesh. Jaiden bit back a moan, but felt his hair raise from the touch.

Toni noticed the Uber first and he led Jaiden inside and sat back while wrapping an arm around Jaiden's shoulders. He seemed to be either worrying that Jaiden was still cold or was going to bolt.

Jaiden watched the buildings pass and was surprised that they were not heading over to the apartments where he first ran into him. He was even more surprised to find them pulling into a quaint neighbor and stopping in front of an adobe home.

Toni chuckled when he saw his confused expression. "My sister lives in that apartment complex from before. I was visiting her when I happened to see you."

Jaiden rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed that he could be read so easily. Toni seemed to enjoy his reactions and quickly pulled him out of the car, thanked the driver, and rushed to his door.

He unlocked the door with little trouble and pulled Jaiden inside. Jaiden suddenly found himself pressed against the wall, the cool adobe chilling him through his shirt. Toni boxed him in with his arms and closed the distance between them.

Toni's lips found Jaiden's and hummed with delight as he felt the softness that still had hints of tequila. He ran his tongue against Jaiden's lips, begging for entrance and Jaiden allowed it.

Jaiden's hands wrapped around Toni's back and up his shirt, touching the solid muscles that flexed under his fingertips. The mixture of tequila and pleasure made his mind buzz with electricity. All he could think was that he wanted more.

While his lips were still locked on Jaiden's, Toni slipped off his jacket and tossed it to the side and kicked off his shoes. Jaiden noticed and did the same with his shoes.

Toni pulled back, his face flushed and eyes dark. He licked his lips, as if trying to hold on to the taste of Jaiden. His hands ran down Jaiden's sides and found the hem of his jeans. He circled around, until his fingers rested on the front button. He paused and looked at Jaiden, waiting for permission.

Jaiden smiled at the gesture and nodded, letting Toni have his way.

«««•»»»

Toni slipped his hands into Jaiden's jeans and wrapped his hand around his hardened member. Jaiden gasped from the sensation and pulled his head back and leaned it against the wall. Toni took advantage of the movement and placed his lips on Jaiden's exposed neck.

Jaiden released a breathy moan and grabbed onto Toni's shoulders when he felt his knees go weak.

Toni pulled him away from the wall and picked him up, making Jaiden's legs wrap around his waist. Despite Jaiden being almost as tall as he was, and nearly as muscular, Toni held him with ease. He continued to pepper him with kisses and light bites until he brought him to the bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

He pulled off Jaiden's pants, leaving him exposed. His eyes raked up and down his body causing Jaiden to smirk a little, excited to be stared at so wantonly by such a tantalizing man. Toni grabbed at the hem of Jaiden's shirt. Jaiden hesitated for a moment, suddenly self-conscious about the many scars on his body. Fights and the job took a toll on him. But as Toni lifted Jaiden's shirt, Toni only seemed to become more excited, lightly kissing every scar that was revealed. Jaiden's mind became hazy from his own arousal. Once the shirt was off, he laid on the bed completely bare and panting with desire.

Toni's eyes seemed to drink in Jaiden's built figure, his gaze appreciating his tattoo of the Aztec sunstone motif on left side of his chest, and an Aztec armband trailed over his shoulder and down his arm.

Toni's fingers started to trace the tattoos, while Jaiden's hands found the zipper of Toni's pants and pulled it down. Toni gave a husky chuckle and helped him by slipping off his clothes.

Jaiden's hooded eyes examined the man in front of him. He was broader than Jaiden and cut so deep that the grooves of his muscles could hold water.

A Zia symbol decorated his ribs, and a sacred heart tattoo was on his chest next to several circular scars. Jaiden was familiar with those types of scars from the force, gunshots. But whatever the circumstance was and whatever the cause was inconsequential at this point.

Toni lowered himself on top of Jaiden and captured his lips again. Jaiden could feel himself throbbing under Toni and arched his back from the sensation. Toni moved from Jaiden's lips and left a trail of kisses and bites down his neck to his chest. His hand ran down his ribs and clasped around Jaiden's shaft, eliciting another moan. Toni pumped him and relished the quivering man beneath him.

His other hand ran between Jaiden's legs and touched his opening. He paused again, waiting for permission. Jaiden pressed against him, anticipating the pleasure. He was normally the one who was on top, but he didn't mind switching it around, especially if he was under someone like Toni. He enjoyed letting him take the lead.

"Yes..." Jaiden murmured, his hands grasping in the blankets beneath him. He felt a cool liquid on his entrance and his looked at Toni's figure above him with dark eyes.

Toni smiled a little as he tore open the condom and slipped it on. He gently placed his tip at Jaiden's opening and slowly moved in.

Jaiden's eyes closed and he cried out from the pressure. Toni paused and reached down to wipe the tears that naturally fell from Jaiden's eyes. He said a few soft words in Spanish and ran his hands over Jaiden's body until they were holding his hard cock. He stroked it and watched as Jaiden arched his back again. He started to slowly move in again.

Jaiden bit his lip to hold in the cry. His hands moved from the blankets to Toni's arms and held on. Toni continued to move until he completely filled Jaiden. He lowered himself again and gave Jaiden a few kisses to help him relax. He could feel how tight Jaiden was, and as amazing as it felt, he waited until Jaiden adjusted to his length.

Once Jaiden felt some relief, he opened his eyes and found the dark brown eyes watching him intently. Toni seemed to be asking for permission for each step, giving Jaiden more control and power than in any other sexual encounter he had experienced before.

Jaiden gave him a nod to let him know he was ready, and Toni let a hum rumble in his chest as he slowly pulled back and thrust back in. Jaiden moaned, enjoying the blurry line between pain and pleasure.

Toni continued to thrust, slowly at first, but when Jaiden would cry out wantonly, he was losing his calm and would move faster. Jaiden's hands moved from Toni's arms to his back and his fingers dug into his taut muscles.

Jaiden would let out a mixture of breathless moans and pleas for Toni to move faster. Toni would comply, easily fucking him until he was muddled mess. He felt the heat rush through him, and he threw his head back.

"Fuck, Toni!" He cried out and Toni moved faster and harder.

Toni groaned and thrust a few more times. Jaiden could feel him pulse inside of him which became the catalyst to release over his stomach. Toni rested on his elbows, his face just above Jaiden. He was panting a little and leaned and took Jaiden's lips with his own.

Jaiden sighed happily, satisfied from their activities. Toni carefully pulled out of him, making him hiss a little when he felt the emptiness. He helped Jaiden stand up. "Come, guapo, let me help you."

He helped Jaiden to the bathroom and had him lean against the counter as he started the shower. His eyes kept falling to Jaiden's body and his eyes darkened. As the water was heating up, he placed his hands on the counter on either side of Jaiden and kissed him.

Jaiden hummed with delight and gently took Toni's bottom lip between his teeth and nibbled for a moment.

"Mierda. You will be the death of me." He said quietly, and pulled Jaiden into his arms, taking his lips again.

Jaiden moaned as he felt Toni stiffening against him. Jaiden twitched as well and turned around, inviting a second round.

Toni practically growled as he entered Jaiden again. Jaiden cried out as he felt Toni hitting his prostate. Toni wrapped his arms around Jaiden as he thrusted into him. He buried his head into Jaiden's back and was lost between kissing and biting him.

Toni came faster than last time, but he felt like he was losing his sanity by how amazing it felt. He couldn't get enough of Jaiden, as if he was addicted. He had to have him again in the shower, and Jaiden gave into him willingly until he had to be supported to stand.

The water had turned cold by the time they were done, and Toni helped him into the bedroom and pulled the covers over him. He crawled in bed next to him and pulled him close. Jaiden let out a happy breath and relaxed in Toni's arms.

«««•»»»

Jaiden woke up early the next morning but noticed that he was alone in bed. The events from last night ran through his mind and he blushed fiercely. His uninhibited actions were testament to how much he wanted Toni, but he felt satisfied realizing that Toni seemed to exhibit the same desires. It was as if they were trying to make up for the two months that they missed out on.

He looked around and saw some clothes folded up on the bed next to him. He grinned and pulled on the sweatpants and muscle shirt that were laid out for him. He made up the bed and went to the bathroom, the smile only grew as he noticed the spare toothbrush on the sink.

He brushed his teeth and ran his hands through his hair, trying to tame the curls.

He walked out of the bathroom and was able to now see the house he was in. The walls were bare and cream in color. The bedroom furniture looked to be handmade in beautiful oak wood with a small kiva fireplace in the corner.

Red tiles covered the floors while vigas decorated the ceiling. He walked out of the bedroom and made his way to the living room and saw a larger kiva fireplace. The more he saw this place, the more he fell in love with it.

He breathed deeply and sighed with delight as he smelled something wonderful. He found his way to the kitchen and saw Toni in an outfit like his in front of the stove.

He saw a slow drip coffee brewing on the counter and a couple of cast iron pans on the stove. Toni didn't notice his entrance and was singing an older Spanish song and deep and steady voice.

Jaiden leaned against the wall and watched him work. Toni turned a little and caught him in the corner of his eye and smiled. "Buenas dias."

Jaiden ran his hands through his hair. "Morning. It smells great."

Toni gave him a wink. "It'll be done soon. You can grab some coffee and relax for a moment."

Jaiden nodded and easily found the French press with the brewed coffee.  He poured a cup for both of them and sat down, watching Toni move around the kitchen. He could make out two large wings tattoos peeking out from his muscle shirt, but it was obvious that covered his full back. He was tempted to run his hands down them. His eyes kept trying to capture of the details of the body he enjoyed the night before. Toni turned back towards him with two plates in hand.

Jaiden stood up and took a plate and let out a delighted noise. "How did you know that the way to charm me is through red chile and huevos rancheros?"

Toni laughed and leaned in so he could kiss Jaiden's forehead. "I'm a lucky guesser."

Jaiden shook his head, and his heart froze up for a moment. Everything about this man seemed dangerous. Especially the desire that was building inside of him. The normal defense he had established to keep a distance were breaking down at a rapid pace.

And honestly, it was starting to frighten him.

******

A/N

Yeah, we jumped right into that, but out of the many drafts I wrote and directions I was thinking about, I liked this one the most.

Thank you so much for continuing to read this! Honestly, I'm a binge reader so the fact that you guys are still checking in just amazes me. I adore you!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

48.8K 914 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
1.1M 33.2K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
280K 11.7K 53
ROMANCE *Jasper continues to watch the man play around on his own in the river. Splashing thin air and washing himself of his dirt and blood stained...
177K 5.3K 27
-COMPLETED- Boyxboy One Shots and Short Stories. SHORT STORIES: This is going to be my dumping ground for all the random stories that pop into my he...