Singer, waiter

By Glitch-p-

BobxBosip buk and BoderxBobot (meh fav). the gemotry gang is a banger when it comes to their music. one day... More

chapter 2:the house of beats
Chapter 3:sleep
Chapter 4:day off
Chapter 5:bitter love, bigger words
Chapter 6:sugar song
moments with the S.F.G
Chapter 7:another day at work
Chapter 8:p@$+
moments with the S.F.G 2
chapter 9:apartment
Moments with the S.F.G 3
thw stupid funky gang is now a series
child
Chapter 10:morning awaking

Chapter 1.writers block

591 5 4
By Glitch-p-

Third person POV 

It was a cool afternoon, leaves were falling down, crispy but also beautiful. Oh look, some celebrities. Wait what?! Celebrities?! Oh yeah, new ones, okay okay. Ahem, these celebrities were musicians known as the geomtry gang who their music is right off the beat ratings with a score of 10,000 listeners and more that's counting on their way.  Fans were screaming and taking pics, let's see our celebrities shall we. 

In da band we have 

The lead singer Bob, the king among any sirens who's voice is a stunning.

 Next we have the guitarist, Bobal, he be rocking on every string and a two time champion of guitar hero. 

Next we Boder who hitting the beats and symbols of the drums with his four arms, watch out cause he will hit you hard! 

Next we have the techno bot himself, Bofo. Hear this, he be creating all beats that'll get you vibing. 

Last but not least, Bowaev! Bowaev is a backup singer who'll get the fans all in a adoring way. He may be a mix match doll but the pop loves him. 

These dudes were all in the music so they formed the bond of music. Now back to the present shall we? Here we have sibling of twins. One boy and one gir-....I'm sorry what? Oh, not a girl? No? Alright, alright, correction both boys, but there's difference between them. One is a orange headed, and the other is a blonde yellow. The yellow hair was straight up and the other was side swept and covering the right side of the eye. The orange head was name Bobot and his brother Bosip. The two were inseparable, over protective and always on high alert. 

Let's go to their POV shall we?

Bobot's POV 

Uugghh, we have to go to work. We started to work at Belladona Sweets cafe. I remember when we first work there.

~Flashback~

Rosie:I think it's your color doll 

Bosip:heheheh, you look great bro 

Bobot:I look like a girl 

Bosip:so? Your beautiful no matter what. I support you, ^v^

Bobot:thanks, but can you please help me with the corset? 

Bosip:of course. 

~end of flashback~ 

As we walk into the employees only door in the back, we go into our uniforms and we're ready to serve. I look down at my body and remembered all the pain it went through. 

You see, me and Bosip had terrible parents. They wanted a boy and a girl but they gotten both boys. Mother wanted a girl to be just like her in able to keep the balance of gender but she didn't get what she wanted. My hair and bangs grew and mother will always put it up either a bun, braid or even pig tales, no hating them but when we get into school grounds Bosip will always take them down and fix it to a more boys way. 

But one thing that we can't change is that she always dress me in dress or skirts. I can't take them off because the buttons are so small that Bosip can't do it. It always gets to me, boys all around flirts and messes with it. Perverts. But every time I take it off mom will cut me either shoulders, hands, or torso. Dad was nothing but blind to it all. He didn't even notice about that woman. 

But finally when Bosip gotten his drivers license when he was 15, we were out of that hellhole. But we still have some things that'll get to us. High awareness, and look at each others back for danger. We were happy but I gotten use to the dresses, and Bosip support it. He was the best brother I can ask for. 

We saw Rosie and went up to her. 

Rosie:right on time sugars, you know the ways. So let's get making and be sweet cause some pop people are coming and I wanna make a good impression to this cafe. 

Bosip:alrighty boss. 

Bobot:alright, let's open this sweet place up. 

Rosie:oh Bobot! Your corset is loose. Here let me tighten it for you. 

Bobot:thanks 

We got the plates and everything set up and the cafe is now open! 

(There uniforms and I tried to match the vibe of the Belladona Sweets vibe) 

(Sorry I was tired when I made this) 

Third person POV 

The trio was ready for the day. At first there was a few costumers. Nice and simple, so good, so far. A lot of wanting to take pics with Bobot, man so much love for him. Then a girl with candy on her head and a bunch of eyes on her neck, shoulders and face. Looks like eye candys were tasty. She sited in a seat close to the bar where milkshakes and tea and other drinks that can drinking just not alcohol. Costumers were so nice. Till a big crowd was surrounded over something and covering the windows. 

Rosie:what's happening out there? 

Bosip:a parade maybe? 

Bobot:don't know. 

What was really happening is that the Geomtry Gang, they needed a new song to write up and they're also hungry. Bowaev was waving to the fans, Boder just trying to think of a song, Bob just paying attention to his phone, Bobal just having some shades on and Bofo doesn't want to deal with it. 

Bob:fans, fans, please back away. We need privacy for our new song. Now bye! 

The fans waved bye and the bois went in. Vanilla felts the noses and the bois sat down.  Boder still trying to think of a song to write. He was hungry yet so focus on the song that he wasn't paying attention to anything. A employee came by and gave them menus.

Bobot:here's the menu, the bubble tea is a special today. 

Bowaev:thank you ^w^ 

The employee giggled and left to check on other customers. The gang talked more and Bob looked around the surrounding. A another female employee was there serving others but when he look at the shake bar his widen, he is now simping for a tall boi that's half shark that is a waiter. Great, now we got love at first sight, who's next? As Bob blushed he was interrupted by Bobal poking him and trying to get some sense into him.

Bobal:Bob? Bboooobb, earth to Bob! You gotta order, you bitch! 

Bob:hm? Oh sorry, I was spacing out. I'm gonna get the cubical sandwich with the blueberry smoothie. 

Bobal:alrighty, Boder? 

Boder just pointed at the mocha web while trying to think of a song, man...writers block, am I right?  (And his finger still lays there.)

Bobal:alright, I think we're ready to order. 

The same employee walked to them and get out their pad. 

Bobot:y'all ready to order? 

Bobal:yeah, I'll get the spiker ice cream, 

Bowaev:Wavey macarons please with bubble tea. 

Bofo:I'll have the starlight coffee 

Bob:and I'll have the cubical sandwich. And I'll have the blueberry smoothie as well. 

Bobot:okay, and you sir? 

Boder didn't pay attention, he was stuck in thoughts. Bobot placed his hand on Boder's hand and tried for his attention. Boder look up and saw Bobot but he was sitting down and got a look from another angle. 

(Birds be singing now. *points a gun at a bird* sing now you mf-) 

Bobot:sir? Are you ready to order? 

Boder:0//v//0 

Boder's  finger was still in the thing he wanted to order and Bobot noticed. Bobot putted his hand on Boder's and moved it where he can see the thing. He read it and soothed down. 

Bobot:oh, the moch web. Right away. 

Bobot walk away and told the orders to Bosip and the gang look at Boder. 

Bob:bruh Boder, what the actual fūük man?! 

Boder:\\\_\\\ 

Bobal:omg. 

Bobot:hey, your food is ready, enjoy 0w< 

The gang dig in and Boder just toke sips of the mocha. He be eyeing Bobot, looking at all angles and boi it was a cute show.  Bobot notice Boder and waved at him before going back to work. Boder could hardly breathe and his cheeks were burning up. 

Boder pointed outside meaning that he's gonna go out and get some air.  The gang nodded and he left. He went to the side and breath in a little, till he heard something.

???:please, just leave me alone and you won't get hurt 

End of chapter 1 

Words: 1464

Heyo thank you and this was the first chapter and it was voted by fans in one of meh books so thank you y'all and if y'all I don't know add some characters like ocs for ideas and such just comment or message me (and make sure to give a description and details), so I can design and write. Thank you so much. More chapters be coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 332 37
This story will be in Third Person POV and Steve and Soda's POV only. There's also MPREG in this story. Warnings: smut, cussing, rape, self harm, dea...
4K 90 22
Maybe secrets weren't always meant to stay as one 1K šŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 2kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 3kšŸŽ‰šŸ”“ 4kšŸ”’
657K 13.3K 140
just your favorite greaser boiiiiis.... but mostly johnny and dally whoops