Their World (R.Hale & E.Culle...

By M3_Writer

And there's certain things that I adore (I'm sorry) And there's certain things that I ignore But I'm certain... More

Summary
Cast
Aesthetic
Graphic Gallery
Act One
Prologue
Chapter One: Munchkin
Chapter Two: Major Jasper Whitlock
Chapter Three: Short Stuff
Chapter Four: Annie
Chapter Five: She Is
Chapter Six: The Legends Are True
Chapter Six: Driving Lessons
Chapter Seven: Ana
Chapter Eight: We Got You
Chapter Nine: Finally!
Chapter Ten: I'm Going To Kill You!
Chapter Eleven: Baseball Game
Chapter Twelve: We Promise
Act Two
Chapter One: Sugar
Chapter Two: Goodbye
Chapter Three: New Chapter
Chapter Four: Living
Chapter Five: No It Didn't
Chapter Six: Trust Me
Chapter Seven: She's Gone
Chapter Eight: Volturi
Chapter Nine: I Did Hard
Act Three
Chapter One: Fudge Sticks
Chapter Three: It's Always Been You
Chapter Four: I Love You
Chapter Five: Their World
Chapter Six: We Won't
Chapter Seven: Soulmates
Chapter Eight: You Are Safe
Chapter Nine: Understand?
Chaptet Ten: Graduation
Chapter Eleven: Major
Chapter Twelve: Training
Chapter Thirteen: She's Ana
Chapter Fourteen: Be Careful
Chapter Fifteen: Group Hug
Act Four: Breaking Dawn
Chapter One: Telling
Chapter Two: Grandpa
Chapter Three: Gender
Chapter Four: So Proud
Chapter Five: Eternity And More
Chapter Six: It's Time
Chapter Seven: Everything I Always Wanted
Chapter Eight: Completely In Love
Chapter Nine: Always Wanted
Epilogue
❀ ༄ ❀ New Story ❀ ༄ ❀

Chapter Two: It's Ana

29.6K 706 140
By M3_Writer

Chapter Two:
It's Ana

Getting home I walked inside and saw Bella sitting at the dining room table with a sad expression. I sighed walking up to her and sitting beside her.

"Bells what's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"I missed him but I can't forgive him for being a part of hurting you," Bella told me and I sighed pulling her into a side hug.

"Bella if you love him and he loves you then try to work it out. It doesn't matter how I feel, do what's good for you," I told her and she sighed.

"But it does your my little sister and I can't do that to you," Bella told me and I smiled at her before laughing. She looked at me confused before joining in on my laughing.

"Why are we laughing?" Bella asked me and I just shook my head at her.

"It's just we use to hate each other and now we are so close and you won't let yourself, love, because you are scared it would hurt me," I told her making her shake her head at me with a smile.

"So Bella if you want to be with him be with him. It won't hurt me. I promise," I told her and she smiled at be bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you, Ana," she told me and I smiled at her hugging her tightly.

Before we could say anything else my phone started dinging. I smiled sheepishly at Bella and she nodded at me as I picked my phone up.

Cowboy 🤠💛
So your brothers are here threatening your mates and it is hilarious! 😂😂

Moonie🌙💗
Are you serious?! I am in between killing them and telling them thank you!

Cowboy 🤠💛
I think you should thank them! I actually think I am going to thank them because I am loving this!

Moonie🌙💗
Shut up, Cowboy! You are being annoying! 😤🥺

Cowboy 🤠💛
Sorry, Ana but it is true. I have to go the wolves are leaving. Also, stop calling me Cowboy! 😤

Moonie🌙💗
Alrighty! Love you see you soon. Also, I will be calling you Cowboy until I am dead! So...❤️

Cowboy 🤠💛
Love you too Moonie! ❤️

I sighed looking up from my phone. Bella looked at me in confusion.

"What's wrong?" She asked me and I laughed at her.
"The wolves went to see Emmett and Rosalie," I told her making her eyes big before she busted out laughing.

Making me grab a pillow and hit her with it. She laughed even harder making me laugh too. Soon enough we were both on the floor laughing since I fell out of my chair pulling Bella with me.

That is the scene Jasper walked in on as she walked into the Swan house. He looked at the girls in confusion before shaking his head knowing he would never understand the two Swan twins.

He then cleared his throat making both girls turn to him wide-eyed. They then turned back to each other laughing even harder as they held on to each other. Jasper chuckled softly shaking his head.

"Ana we need to talk," Jasper told me in a serious voice making both Bella and me stop laughing.

"Uh oh I'm in trouble," I said making Bella shake her head at her twin.

"No your not we just need to talk about something serious," Jasper told me making me sigh but nod.  We then headed upstairs to my room.

Getting in there I sat down in my bay window with Jasper beside me. I turned to him with a look of confusion.

"What do you want to talk about Cowboy? I mean I know I said I would see you soon but I didn't think it would be this soon," I told with a smile making him shake his head with a fond smile.

"We need to talk about your mates," Jasper told me making me sigh and shake my head as I started to stand up.

"Jasper don't start," I told him shaking my head making him sigh and he stood up as well.

"Ana I know they hurt you but how will you ever know that they wouldn't hurt you again. I mean Ana you love them and they love you and I know it still hurts to be away from them. Just give them another chance," Jasper told his best friend.

He felt her emotions and how they were fighting each other. He sighed going to her and bringing her into a hug.

"Think about it Ana," Jasper told her and I nodded at him hugging him tightly.

"I will," I told him as he kissed the top of my head in a brotherly way.

"Love you Moonie," Jasper told me making me laugh and shake my head.

"Love you, Cowboy," I told him making him laugh.
"Will you ever stop calling me that?" He asked her making her laugh and shake her head.

"Not until I'm dead," Ana told him making him laugh and shake his head.

"I guess that will never happen then," Jasper told her with a smile making her smile back. He smiled at her one more time before speeding away.

I sighed after he left going to my closet and changing. After changing I put my Ugg's on and then went downstairs.

"Hey Bella I will be back I just need a walk to clear my head," I told her making her nod.

"Be careful," she told me and I nodded at her going outside and heading to the woods.

After walking for about ten minutes I suddenly heard a branch break. I immediately tensed looking around before I could do anything I suddenly felt a hand around my throat.

I looked up with wide eyes seeing the one person I didn't suspect to ever see again. Victoria.

I then did the one thing I could at that moment before she tightened her hand around my throat. I screamed as loud as I could hoping someone could hear me.

_______

As Edward was hunting he suddenly heard an ear-piercing scream. He recognized that scream.

"Ana," he muttered before heading her way and the scene he saw made him freeze.

He saw Victoria choking Ana. Ana was turning blue and Edward immediately came out of her shook his heard her heart slow down. She raced toward her pushing Victoria out of the way.

Victoria sneered at him before running away. Edward turned to Ana and picked her up bridal style.

"Shush it's okay Ana. Let's get you to Carlisle," Edward told her making her shake her head at him. He then read her mind hearing her repeat two names. He nodded at her running towards the Cullen resident. Running towards Ana's mates.

______

The second Edward got to his house he immediately ran in with a sobbing Ana. Everyone turned to the two wide-eyed and raced over to them. Rosalie and Emmett were there first.

"Ana," they both whispered and she sobbed diving into their arms. They immediately wrapped their arms around her as she continued sobbing in their embrace.

Jasper felt Ana's emotion and all he felt was fear which scared him. He had never felt this kind of fear from her. He looked to Edward who looked down feeling guilty.

"Annie I need you to tell me what happened," Emmett told her making her shake her head. Doing that drew attention to her neck making everyone look wide-eyed seeing the black and blue handprints on her neck.

Emmett and Rosalie's eyes immediately turned black. Emmett picked Ana up carrying her bridal style over to the couch and sitting down with her still holding onto him tightly like he was her lifeline and at this moment he was.

"Edward, what happened?" Jasper asked as Rosalie went and to her sobbing mate and held her hand. Ana immediately brought Rosalie closer to her clinging onto both her mates.

Rosalie rubbed her back and Emmett kissed her head. They both were whispering her soft words to her trying to calm her down which was working.

"I was hunting when suddenly I heard an ear-piercing scream and I recognized it immediately as Ana. I run to where it came from and saw Victoria choking her. She was turning blue and her heartbeat was slowing down. I pushed Victoria away and she speed off. I was going to take her to Carlisle but she kept repeating Emmett and Rosalie in her head so I brought her here," Edward told them making them all look at Ana in pity.

"Emmett Rosalie I need to cheek her over. Especially her oxygen levels," Carlisle told them softly making both of them nod.

"Ana baby Carlisle needs to look you over, we won't leave your side we just need you to turn around," Rosalie told her making her nod although hesitantly.

Ana turned around slowly still squeezing both Rosalie's and Emmett's hands, and when everyone saw her neck they were even more wide-eyed. It was terrible and you could tell just by looking at it that it was painful.

"Alice go get me my medical bag, Esme go get an ice pack, and Jasper go get a glass of water," Carlisle told the three making them all nod.

"Edward call Bella and let her know," Carlisle told him making Edward nod and pull out his phone.

The other three then arrived and Carlisle immediately started taking Ana's blood pressure and oxygen levels. When that was done he grabbed the ice pack from Esme and placed it gently on Ana's neck.

"This is to help with the swelling and bruising," Carlisle told her making her nod. Carlisle then grabbed a needle and started to put an IV in.

"This is to help with the pain. I know it will hurt to swallow so I am putting some pain medicine in it instead. It will probably make you sleepy," Carlisle told her making her nod.

"Thank you," Ana muttered softly beige grunting in pain from speaking.

"Try not to speak it will not help the bruising," Carlisle told her making her nod with a slight smile. Esme then walked up to her placing the blanket over her as she cuddled into her mates. They both held her close to them not wanting to let her go.

Soon enough Ana fell asleep cuddled into their embrace. The Tylenol going through her veins from the IV was working fast and the swelling was going down with the ice pack on her neck.

"She's going to be okay right?" Jasper asked as he watched his best friend sleep.

"Hopefully she will be. Her throat is only breaking but a few moments later Victoria would have probably broken her windpipe," Carlisle told them making them look at her girl with sadness in their eyes.

"Thank you," Rosalie muttered looking towards Edward who was surprised. Rosalie nod Emmett had said one word to him since they had to leave and if they did talk they were yelling at him.

"Truly thank you, Edward, you saved our mate," Rosalie told him and Emmett nodded at her words. Edward smiled at them both before looking down at the woman in their embrace.

"It's Ana," Edward told them making them smile at him knowing he was right. It was Ana.

_____

As the wolf pack was playing around and laughing they all of a sudden heard an ear-piercing familiar scream. They all turned to where the scream came from wide-eyed.

"Ana," Paul muttered and they were all wide-eyed now knowing why they recognized that scream. They shifted immediately running towards the direction it came from.

Getting their they smelt Ana's scent and two vampires. They recognized one as Edwards and the other as the red-haired they have been chasing.

"The Cullens house," Jacob told them all and they all nodded running there.

Getting to the Cullen resident they all shifted back running to the front door. Carlisle was already there when they got to the door.

"What happened?" Sam asked him as Carlisle sighed. Right before he could speak Bella's truck came speeding into the driveway. She jumped out of her truck running to the house looking beyond worried.

"Where is she? Is she okay? What happened? She told me she was just going for a walk to clear her head. She said she needed to think about something," Bella told him as she ran up the stairs.

"She's asleep I was about to explain to the pack what happened," Carlisle told her making her nod but she still had fear in her eyes.

"While on her walk she was attacked by Victoria. Edward heard her scream and immediately ran to her. She got there just in time Victoria was choking her to death. She's okay just shaken up. I already checked her over. Her blood pressure and oxygen levels are fine, but her neck is bruised. I gave her an IV of Tylenol to help the pain. She's asleep right now," Carlisle told them and they all sighed in relief but were angry especially the wolves.

"Is she okay? And I don't mean physical I mean emotionally?" Bella asked him and Carlisle sighed.

"She's sobbed until she fell asleep. The only that calmed her down was Emmett and Rosalie. They haven't left her side and she hasn't let go of their hands since she got here," Carlisle told them.

"I'm going to go cheek up on her," Bella told everyone as she ran inside the house. Sam turned to Carlisle when Bella left.

"She's not going to stop. I didn't want to scare Ana but there is something you need to know," Sam told him as he looked at the wolves who looked down knowing what Sam was about to say they felt guilty for not telling the youngest Swan. Carlisle looked at them confused but nodded nonetheless.

"Ana and Bella didn't drown on accident. The day after we left we went to look at the spot where the ground fell through. It was punched. Victoria punched it and it was the spot where Ana was standing that she punched. Bella was collateral damage Ana was the target," Sam told Carlisle making him pause and look wide-eyed.

"She can't be alone. Victoria already almost killed her two times already the third she will make sure will work no matter what," Carlisle told them and they all nodded.

"We will take turns watching her," Sam told him after looking at the wolves who nodded.

"Alright, I will talk with everyone. I know they will agree since it involves Ana's safety," Carlisle told them making all the boys nod.

"She will be safe here right?" Paul asked making Carlisle nod.

"Yes she will Rosalie and Emmett won't let her out of their sight for the next few days. She is too at risk right now the bond is pulling on their protective side," Carlisle told them making them nod at his worlds.

"Let her now if she needs anything to call us," Jared told him making Carlisle nod.

"I will," Carlisle told him with a smile as the pack starts running back to the woods. They look back one more time at the house before shifting and running towards Rez.

_____

As Bella gets inside the house she sees her sister fast asleep with an IV in her arms and an ice pack on her throat but she could still the black and blue bruises.

She looked at her sister in shock as tears fell down her face.

"She said she was going for a walk," Bella muttered making everyone turn to her and they saw her tears and sad expression.

"She told me she was just going for a walk to clear her head and now she is hurt. I should have gone with her or something," Bella said as Edward walked up to her. He wrapped his arms around her as Bella broke down crying. Everyone looked at her sadly seeing how she felt guilt for not being there for her sister.

"It wasn't your fault Bella and if you had been there you could have been hurt or worse dead," Edward told her making her nod. Bella calmed down a little as she sat down across from her sister watching her as she unconsciously cuddled closer to her mates.

"I haven't seen her this calm in a while. She is actually sleeping peacefully," Bella whispered looking at her sister sadly.

"What do you mean?" Rosalie asked her confused.

"I can't remember the last time she slept peacefully without waking up in the middle of the night or shifting a hundred times to just fall asleep. She unusually cuddles with Sugar just to sleep, "Bella tells her looking at her sister sadly just now realizing how much everything affected her. Ana had to be the strongest person she knew.

Bella had seen her sister break a total of two times. One when her eating disorder got really bad and she break down to their mom. And the last time was when Rosalie and Emmett came back and she broke down to Bella.

Everyone looked sadly at the youngest Swan as she slept peacefully cuddled into her mates' embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 7K 30
"You desire nothing more than to please me." [Full summary inside] #1 in alecvolturi #1 in edwardcullen #1 in eclipse
834K 15.9K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
16.9K 317 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
791K 17.9K 24
in which two vampires are very possessive over their flirty mate • " want to know a secret? " " sure " " i can't stop thinking about you both " • ...