THY KINGDOM COME ; wmmp

De sainthani

A Civil Engineering student of KAIST drowns in the expectations of his family and lost himself upon making a... Mais

THY KINGDOM COME.
EPIGRAPH.
THE FATE OF CROWN PRINCE CYRUS.
UNSEAL THY FATE.
ATHANASIA AND CYRUS.
IMPERIAL FAMILY.
NANNY FOR HIRE.
UNMATCHED INTELLIGENCE.
MAN IN THE FOREST.

UNWANTED ATTENTION.

3K 117 80
De sainthani

Thy Kingdom Come
five unwanted attention

THE TWINS stood beside each other in front of the Emperor inside the audience hall. Athanasia was scared and couldn't look at him in the eyes, so Cyrus held her hand and kept his head high. No matter what anyone says, he was the Crown Prince and his sister is the only Princess of the Empire.

At the moment, at least.

"Lilian York, it's been a while," voice laced with boredome, the Emperor greeted the Head Maid of the Ruby Palace.

"Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian Empire," Lilian bowed respectfully.

"I haven't been able to pay enough attention to my one and only son and daughter due to my duties at Court," said Claude. "But still, Athanasia and Cyrus have grown into such healthy children. The credit belongs to you."

"Thank you, Your Majesty."

Cyrus almost scoffed at the 'duties at Court'. It wasn't haven't been able to pay attention, it was really Claude neglecting his children. He completely erased them from his mind.

"However, from now on. I will be looking into the Imperial children's well-being, there will be no need to worry."

Dun dun dun DUNNNNN!

The sound of thunder striking in her head was heard. Claude was sitting on the throne's peacefully with his eyes looking down at the two children, but more on Athanasia.

'Are you s-smiling?' Athanasia looked up and saw her father looking at them, then gave them a smile which scared her. It wasn't the smile of someone looking at something or someone cute but a cruel smile that seemed to be asking her of what she was going to do now.

'Why are you smiling?! Pay us no mind! Thank you for ignoring us our whole lives this far! Thank you for not being aware of our existence! Please be so kind and continue to do so in the future!' Athanasia felt a chill go down her spine. 'I'll cry from joy to thank you even if you dig a hole for me to go hide!

'This is . . . is he craving for his children's affection?' Cyrus wondered beside her.

"Starting today, Princess Athanasia will be treated as a proper Princess," his eyes went to the boy who stood beside his sister. Cyrus was smiling innocently at him. "and Prince Cyrus will be treated as the rightful heir to the throne, the Crown Prince of the Empire."

It was unusual for an Emperor to declare someone as the heir when there hasn't even been a coronation yet. But everyone didn't want to go against him and decided that it was for the best.

______________

DAYS PASSED and the relationship between the three remained the same. The twins acting all sweet and innocent while Claude was expressionless and would reply with short sentences.

They were called in one morning and dressed up perfectly to please their perfect father who finally gave them attention after five long years.

"I think you got a bit chubbier since I last saw you, Athanasia." Claude looked down at his daughter.

'Dude, we met ten days ago. What are you talking about?'

"Hehehe, you look pretty too, Papa!"

"How about you, Cyrus? What had you been up to all this time?"

"Studying the things that all of the Emperors before you did. I must say, the Emperors were amazing," answered Cyrus, half truthful. He had been looking if there was any Emperor of the de Alger Obelia family who gave up the throne by their own will.

There was no one.

Claude looked at his son before looking away, "I see, good."

'I can literally see from your face that you didn't like the fact that I have been studying about the Emperors that came before you,' thought Cyrus.

Raising his arms, he put on the best smile he could show and started jumping up and down in fake excitement. "I also had a lot of fun making a flower crown, Papa! I did great and Athy complimented me. Will Papa compliment me too if I make you one?"

The twins already had met the Emperor twice already after his announcement at the audience chamber that he would take care of them. They had some sweet — and scary — family bonding time with cake drenched in tears and milk filled with sorrows.

And the children noticed that no matter how immature and insolent they behaved, Claude didn't seem to mind it and didn't seem that he want to kill them.

On the contrary, the more they behaved like scared children, the more formal and boring their answers were, the more emotionless his face became.

Well, it didn't really matter since Athanasia was still scared of him despite whatever he do and Cyrus felt uncomfortable around the man.

He had a dream once, and it was about the Cyrus in the novel. In the dream, he saw the Prince crying quietly at the corner of his room, wishing he had never been born and became the Crown Prince of the Empire. He described how much he hated training and how he couldn't stand the sight of the nobles who belittled him.

When Cyrus woke up from the dream, he was crying and began to wonder. What did the nobles do to the Prince that it made him not want to see them?

As far as he knew, the Prince was considered as the Crown Prince, the next in line to the throne and the future Emperor. No matter how you look at it, he should have the highest respect next to the Emperor.

What could've happen to the Prince in the novel?

He didn't know what happened that made the Prince think that way because there were no scene like that in the novel.

"Cyrus, what are you thinking about?"

Cyrus was shook out of his thoughts and he looked up at the tall man. He must've been thinking about his dream too much that he didn't realized that they were already by the lake and Athanasia was already on the boat.

"Huh?" he was confused. When did they get there? Weren't they talking about compliments earlier?

'Maybe I was in auto-pilot while I was thinking about that dream.'

"I was thinking about how handsome will Papa look if he wears a flower crown! I'm sure you'll be the most handsome man in the Empire!" he exclaimed, lying through an innocent smile. "You're already strong and then you'll even become the most handsome man, Papa is really great!'

'What a great liar!' thought Athanasia, looking at her brother in shocked.

"If that's what you think, I won't object," said Claude and looked back at Athanasia.

'Be honest. You're happy that I complimented you, right?' the Prince maintained the smile.

"Do you want to join us on our ride?" the man asked, turning back to the boy.

"A boat ride?" He innocently tilted his head to the side a bit.

"Coincidentally, I planned to go on a boat ride today."

'Coincidentally? This fucking liar.' Cyrus glanced back at Athanasia who seemed to be thinking the same thing as her. 'If you need something, it would probably be prepared beforehand, so I'm pretty sure that meant we have no choice but to follow you and 'shut up and follow me.'"

"Sure! I love being with Papa," replied Cyrus.

"Your Majesty, I apologise but the Highnesses and the water . . ." Lilian looked anxious, looking at the boat then at the two children.

"Why are you so concerned when they'll be with me?"

'That is the problem.'

Lilian, who had courageously spoke up to the Emperor, looked at Cyrus with anxious eyes. It was clear she was worrying about their safety because she couldn't come along.

"Do you not want to come with me?" Claude asked his children.

"No no no, Athy wants to go with Papa." Athanasia once again smiled brightly to show that she meant no harm. Lilian's face paled again at her words, but there wasn't anything Athanasia could do.

"I feel the same Papa!" The twins ended up feeling like they were being pulled to their execution.

The Emperor picked him up, placed the Prince beside his sister, and sat in front of them. The boat began to move and the wind that rushed by them was nice, the view of the lake made the ride even more pleasing.

Athanasia looked to the side, staring at the water and saw her reflection. She wondered if there was someone under the boat who was making it move along the water. Cyrus quietly looked at the side, enjoying the view unlike his family who chose to engage in a conversation.

"What are you thinking about?" Claude asked Athanasia who was staring at the water.

The Princess wished he wouldn't talk and look at her. 'What should I say? The weather's nice today? The lake is pretty?'

"Your hair is sparkly and pretty, Papa!" she expressed her sweet thoughts. "I like sparkly things!"

'My hair is already pretty, but his honey-like hair is more of my style. They're sparkly, like gold. Did I become obsessed with beautiful things because I was so poor in my previous life?'

The Emperor smiled very faintly at the response, which made the girl flinch. Could he just not? It was weird and making her feel like she was going to die at any second!

"That reminds me, you had a jewel pouch with you that day," said Claude, remembering the day he met the twins. "I kept your treasures safe and sound. Why don't you come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

'Hole in one! Player Athanasia is in the first stage for a mental breakdown!' Athanasia was now convinced that her and Cyrus were not meant to have peaceful lives.

As the twins remained silent, Claude looked like he was getting bored again. He turned his eyes away from them to look at the far side of the lake, cheek still leaning on his hand. That gave them the opportunity to examine him a little more freely.

Cyrus set his eyes on his father, observing his look. 'What clothing is that supposed to be from? Egypt? Greece?'

Last time, he thought that Claude was like a lion, but sitting here under the sun, he looked like a sunbathing puma. Of course, whatever he looked like, it always resembled a carnivorous animal.

'This kind of loose clothes suit Claude very well.' Athanasia thought.

She didn't realize it at first as she was too shock, but Claude was very good looking that anyone would gasp upon seeing him. 'Shit, I don't want to admit it.'

'How to describe . . . hmm, a handsome man with a wild aura surrounding him? He's wearing a gown-like clothes everyday, so the way his muscles show . . .' she gasped internally and shook her head.

She found out that Athanasia's mother, Diana, truly loved Claude after reading the Lovely Princess' after story. She didn't get it at first, but now she felt like if girls saw Claude, they would fight for him like how a lonesome person would fight for a stick giving a small spark in a cold and dark forest.

Claude's eyes that were looking nowhere were very beautiful that even Athanasia had no choice but to compliment, because his blue eyes with no warmth at all looked as if they were real gems. From her spot, it was a colour lighter than the lake they were on, a faint turquoise.

'Does mine and Cyrus' eyes look like that, too?' She turned her eyes to her brother, and saw him staring at the water. Her eyes were wide upon seeing his face.

His eyes changed color from dark blue to turquoise, and the light coming from the waters due to the sunlight was set on his face. It held no emotion, nor does his eyes have any warmth in them as he stared blankly at the lake. Yet that was the beauty of it.

Athanasia felt like she was staring at a masterpiece in a museum full of fine arts. She knew Cyrus was good looking due to his descriptions from the book, but she never knew that he could become even more handsome. His face was perfection even with a simple style, and she could already guess how people would react once they see him dress up properly for an important occasion.

Even so, she didn't want to stare at her brother any longer and decided to turn her head away. She saw a very mystic flower from afar. At first, she thought she was seeing things but as the boat went closer to the flower, she could now see it clearly.

Cyrus felt the boat suddenly tilt towards the side and saw his sister reaching for the flower in the water. Even though it was mysterious-looking, it wasn't the pretty. However, she still feel like she had to get that thing in her hand.

'Little more. Just a little more.' She reached her hand out. She knew Claude was watching but even that couldn't let her interest for the flower leave.

"Athy, be careful," Cyrus reminded her, not moving towards her direction in case the boat would tilt more. She would definitely fall if that happens.

Claude quietly watched her as she stretched her arm, reaching for the flower she wished to have.

But then, when her fingers was about to touch the leaf —

SPLASH!

Athanasia fell in the water. Water entered her mouth and nose as she frantically splashed around.

"Athanasia!" called Cyrus, moving towards the other side of the boat and held his hand out for his drowning sister. He knew how to swim in his previous life, but he didn't know if he could use that in this life. His body was small and weak compared to his body back then.

"Cy-Cyrus!" she choked on water, desperately trying to reach for the extended hand of her brother. She was wearing a layered lace dress so it was heavy and was beginning to pull her down. "H-Help —! Help!"

'Wait! I can't swim! I can't!'

"S-Save . . ." No matter how much she tried to touch the ground with her feet, there was nothing there. She could only scratch the boat with her two wet hands.

"Papa, Athy is —"

His cold jeweled eyes and blank face only looked at his distressed and in need children. The Emperor wasn't moving and only watched the Princess fumbling in the water and listened to the Prince's desperate calls for his sister.

They could tell the moment they saw his pitiless eyes.

He wouldn't save her. Even if she drowns like this, he would only watch.

Cyrus was sure of that, Athanasia too.

Left with no choice, Cyrus jumped and wrapped his arm around his sister's body, pulling her towards him as he held on the boat. But something had pulled them both down, wrapping itself around their ankles. The feeling of water pouring in their lungs was terrifying.

'Death by drowning.' The thoughts Athanasia had before she got on the boat was now happening.

'He's really going to let us drown,' Cyrus' eyes looked up, a blurry image of Claude could be seen, unmoving as he sat on the boat. 'I know he hates us, but we're still his children.'

'Isn't he being too much of a jerk?!' the Princess was pissed at his action. 'You doggy rotten stinking bastard!'

At that moment, a strong force pulled them out of the water.

'You son of a bitch!' They coughed uncontrollably as they let the water out. Their sight was blurry and their world was spinning. They also felt water stuck in their ears so handling all of it, they became unaware of where they were.

"My goodness, Princess! Prince!" They heard someone running over and Lilian's voice entered their ears. "Your Highnesses, are you alright?!"

They realized that Claude pulled them out of the water and placed them by the lakeside.

Water continued to drip from the Emperor's hand. He looked down at his children before calling for the Imperial Guard. "Felix."

"Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Teach Athanasia how to swim. It would be a shame if an Emperor's only daughter drowned to death in a mere lake. Also, dry off Cyrus before you bring him to my study," with that, the Emperor turned to his heels and walked off, along with him was his maids and Felix Robane who made an agitated expression.

Cyrus glared at him until he was no longer in view. He comforted his scared sister as Lilian frantically asked what they were feeling or if something was wrong.

________________

ATHANASIA COULDN'T STAND and was bedridden after that accident. As for Cyrus, he was immediately dressed and was fetched by Felix.

"The Emperor is waiting for you, Your Highness," said Felix and guided him to the Emperor's study. From time to time, he would glance at Cyrus and couldn't help but think of how much he looked like the Emperor when he was young. From the way he talk and his face, blank face void of any expression, it was exactly like Claude.

They reached the study room and Felix knocked before saying, "Your Majesty, Prince Cyrus is here."

"Let him in," was Claude's immediate answer.

The double doors opened and Cyrus entered the room, seeing his dad sitting in front of his desk which was filled with a bunch of papers.

'I hope he suffers from the stress of working and die.'

"I'm here, Papa," the boy smiled, showing his father the innocent and sweet smile of him, that hid the resentment he was feeling.

'His expression changes quickly,' thought Felix, who clearly saw the child was blank-faced earlier. 'Don't tell me . . . he only smiles when the Emperor is around?'

The guard immediately smiled and excused himself, "Then, I'll be leaving the both of you to have some father-and-son time! Have a good afternoon, Your Majesty and Your Highness~!"

'I hope you trip, Felix.'

"Bye, Felix~" Cyrus waved goodbye at him. "Have a nice day."

When the redhead was gone, Cyrus turned back to Claude, still smiling. "Why did you ask for me, Papa?"

"Come here," said Claude, and the child wasted no time to walk to his side. "Cyrus, you know that you're the Crown Prince of this Empire, right?"

"Yes, Papa!"

"And for that to happen, you need to be strong and intelligent. Many people are after you, simply because you're the Prince." Claude put a hand on top of Cyrus' head. "In order to defend yourself and protect your sister from the bad people, you have to be strong. You can't let them outsmart you."

"I understand. I'll grow into a strong and smart Prince, so I can protect Athy and Papa."

'I don't want to protect you, you can just die.'

"Protect me?" the corner of the Emperor's lips curved upward in amusement and slowly messed the hair of the child. "In order to do that, you must be strong, and for you to be strong, you have to train. I know you're only five, but do you want to start training? You don't have to learn how to master a sword yet, you only have to learn about the history and how politics work. How the Court of the Empire work."

"I only need to read?" asked Cyrus, and Claude gave him a firm nod. "But I already read about the history of the Empire and know how to speak using the language, Arlantian. I'm even good at calculation."

'Well, that was because I used to be a struggling Engineering student in my previous life. The days I spent cramming and relaying on caffeine, those traumatizing days . . .'

Truth to be told, Cyrus wasn't that smart in his previous life. He didn't even had any talents in sports. But due to the pressure of being the family's oldest son and the company's heir, he forced himself to understand everything and always be number one.

"Arlantian?" asked Claude, clearly surprised at the knowledge of his son.

"Yes, I read some books and decided to study it on whim," answered Cyrus, which was totally true. He found the language interesting so he decided to learn it, even Athanasia joined him in studying.

Most of their time in the morning were spent on studying. Lilian even got a little worried because they wouldn't play much.

"I see," he nodded.

"I did good, right Papa?"

'Compliment me, you prick. I still haven't forgotten about how you watched us drown.'

"Yes, you did a great job," Claude raised him and settled him down on his lap. "You really are a de Alger Obelia, Cyrus."

'No, I'm not.'

"Of course, I'm Papa's son!"

These days, living life was a chore and they've been wondering what living means. Half of Cyrus' time was spent inside the Emperor's study room, silently reading on the Emperor's lap as he worked on his duties. The other half was spent with Athanasia, who was sick and couldn't get up on the bed because of her fever. Cyrus sat on a chair in front of his sister's bed with a book on his lap.

If Athanasia was a normal child, the accident would've definitely stay as a life trauma and she probably wouldn't have been able to even look at water again.

Athanasia coughed violently. "That evil psychopath. How could he have such a look on his face when a five-year-old kid has fallen into the water?" she glanced at her brother's direction. "We have to collect our gold and leave this place as soon as possible. The hell with plan c . . . how on earth can we win the heart of someone that horrible?"

Silence covered the room. Cyrus raised his eyes and it landed on the figure of Athanasia. She was staring at him, and he knew exactly why.

"You want chocolates?"

No matter how much she thought about it, she couldn't find the will to live. So she tried to find it in different places.

"Yeah."

Like burglars planning to steal something in a well-secured home, the Obelia twins sneaked inside the kitchen. Cyrus was on the lead with Athanasia following him.

"I can't stop this unshakeable desire for chocolate!" she whispered. "You know in my previous life, I couldn't even afford chocolate. I barely got by on expired rice rolls from the convenience store."

"You were that poor?" Cyrus looked back at her, eyes wide in shocked.

"Yeah. How about you? Were you rich?"

Cyrus stared at her for a moment before he looked away. 'I can't possibly tell her that I came from a rich family and I would throw away expired chocolate because I forgot to eat them.'

"No, only low middle class." He simply said before he stopped in front of a shelf and reached for the basket of chocolates.

"Faster, before someone catches us!" Athanasia urged as she put chocolates in the sleeves of her evening dress.

At the same time, someone had walked in and grabbed the children's arms. Athanasia yelled in surprised, not seeing that it was Lilian, not some ghost.

"Your Highnesses! Your presences are requested," she told them.

"It's an honor to serve Princess Athanasia and Prince Cyrus." A group of maids stood in front of the twins when they got out of the Ruby Palace.

'What is all this?'

Felix Robane, the Imperial Guard of the Emperor, walked towards the Prince and Princess before he knelt on one knee in front of them. "Felix Robane, at your service," he said. "I will be your temporary Imperial Guard from starting today, Your Highnesses."

"We . . . We are grateful for His Majesty's concern but how could we have Sir Felix as a guard . . ." Lilian was overwhelmed by this.

'What's with this last minute compensation?'

'What about when I fell in the water?'

Felix smiled sweetly at Athanasia and Cyrus. "His Majesty's intention is to cherish the Princess and Prince and treat them well."

"D-Does he now?" Lilian herself looked shock.

"His Majesty is preparing an official guard for them so I won't be here long," said Felix. "It's an honor to serve you, Your Imperial Highnesses."

The maids of the Ruby Palace were replaced with the ones that the Emperor sent and Felix became the twin's temporary guard, though he mostly spent his time with Lilian and Athanasia, since the Prince ordered him to look out for his sister.

_____________

NIGHTTIME, Cyrus was walking back after a day at the library with Ces following behind him when he saw Athanasia and Felix outside of the Emperor's chamber.

"Athy?" he called, surprised to see that his sister was wandering in the Emperor's Palace at this time of the night.

"Cy!" yelled Athanasia, sprinting towards him and wrapped her arms around her brother's waist.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Cyrus asked, looking at Felix.

"The Emperor mentioned that he wants to have dinner with the two of you. I was just about to fetch you after I dropped Princess Athanasia off," answered Felix.

"That's great, then. So where is Papa?"

"Um, I think His Majesty might be in bed." Felix scratched his cheeks.

'He called for us and fell asleep? What a lazy son of a — no, I guess this is for the best.'

"Athy wants to go back." Athanasia told Felix as she held on her brother's hand.

"Let's just have dinner back at Ruby," said Cyrus.

"Don't be like that. Why don't you go in?"

"What?"

"His Majesty would be pleased to be woken up by his children."

"No! Hey! W-Wait!"

"We'll wait for you two out here."

Against their will, Athanasia and Cyrus were locked inside the room of their Father. They looked around the simple and basic room, having doubts of whether it really belonged to Claude, considering that the previous Emperor was a tyrant obsessed with riches.

"This is . . ." While Athanasia was busy admiring the large golden map on the wall, Cyrus stood in front of a broken and dusty frame in the corner of the room. It was a woman's portrait.

The smiling face was not the prettiest but it was beautiful and charming enough. She probably liked to dress herself, based on the accessories from the top her hair to her dress. From that, one could even believe that she was to be an Empresses. Hair tied up was in colour of chestnut sweet brown. The eyes which complimented her smile was grass green.

They only read some explanation on the novels and had never seen her before but . . .

"That's her, right?" said Athanasia, now standing beside her brother and pulled him away from the portrait. She frowned from the feeling of dissatisfaction.

'GAAAH!' she almost had a heart attack when the face of Claude greeted her. Claude lay on the sofa, his arm resting on top of him. 'W-What's he doing here instead of on his bed?!'

Claude was sleeping peacefully without moving an inch.

Athanasia approached the sofa where Claude was located. And she felt weird looking at his face from her height. 'Hah, sleeping like a Prince from a fairytale.'

A sleeping Claude looked unbelievably innocent and kind. Of course, after thinking that, Athanasia had goosebumps and shivered. 'Did my eyes go crazy just now? Now, who looks innocent and kind? This kid? Not any other person but this psycho, Claude?

But it was believable that his sleeping face looked like one of the art works on the wall. 'He's quite the looker when he's like this. Can you just stay asleep forever?'

Athanasia reached for his cheeks, and he remained unmoving. 'He's not waking up. He really is fast asleep.'

The girl looked down at his face and clenched her fist. "Cy, should I give him a little wake up punch?"

"Sure," said Cyrus casually as he got comfortable on the other couch. And then his expression became darker. "Hit him hard."

'The time is now.' She clenched her fist even tighter. 'For what happened at the lake . . .' she raised her arms up. ' . . you gotta take one punch!'

But the chocolate she had hidden in her sleeves earlier escaped and bounced on Claude's forehead, waking him up. His gaze went to his daughter, who still had her arms up in the air.

Athanasia relaxed her arms and placed it on his chest carefully. "S . . . sleep tight . . ." with voice shaking, she began singing.

'What on earth am I doing . . .?'

Cyrus smacked his palm on his face and shook his head. 'Wouldn't it be easier . . . for us to die and be reborn again?'

"Th . . . the moon smiles down on you, goodbye to the day. The baby smiles at the stars, too. Tomorrow will bring a brighter morrow. So dream a pretty dream, and sleep tight my child." The song ended but Athanasia's racing heart was yet to ease.

'What did my face look like when my arms were up? It must have been really weird.'

"What song was that?" Claude sat up, glancing at the boy who was on the couch from the corner of his eyes.

"Song to say 'bye bye' to bad dreams," answered Athanasia. 'This dude doesn't even know a lullaby? Everyone in this Empire has heard it.'

"Good morning, Papa!" Athanasia beamed at Claude, now putting on her sweet daughter act.

Cyrus slipped off the couch and ran towards Claude. After what happened at Claude's study, he got a feeling that the Emperor had favored him a little. "Good morning too, Papa. Did you sleep well?"

Claude stared at his children's beaming faces, and stood up from the couch. He looked at the window and saw the sky blessed with the colors of yellow and orange. "It's not morning," he told them.

"Then, good evening!" said the children.

'Can't you just be grateful that we even greeted you?'

"Did Felix send you in?" Claude asked, turning to the door. "I should tell them to prepare our dinner here."

And they finally got to eat dinner.

At a long table, three members of the Imperial family sat. Athanasia and Claude were facing each other since they were sitting at the ends of the table, while Cyrus simply chose to sit on the side of his sister.

"From your expression, I can tell that you've been well," said Claude, looking at Athanasia.

'So you knew that I was sick!'

"Papa is prettier too!"

'Don't forget, we're on plan c, plan c!' she showed him smiles. 'For the sake of plan b! No matter how petty it seems, it's important to survive and live another day!'

Claude sat there, staring into space, but still managed to look good.

'Why is he so effortlessly good-looking?!'

"Let's eat, I made them prepare things you'd like."

"Thank you for the food."

Athanasia struggled to cut the steak which caused the knife and fork to slipped out of her hands, clacking across the floor when it landed after spinning in the air.

'Whew, that scared the life out of me.'

"You need to learn more etiquette. I'll send someone to your palace tomorrow," said Claude after the Princess' mistake. "Those you have been learning from have no class, so it's time you receive proper lessons."

'What?! 'No class'?! Did you just put down my maids? Those ladies are from noble families, too!'

"Athy will do her best, Papa!"

The teacher that Claude sent was a famous professional named Elois, a Countess. But she didn't know kids well and since the twins were only five, younger than eight when kids usually start studying, she went easy and they only had to listen to her words.

But the Countess seemed surprised and shocked from how well they followed without errors and easily do what she told them to do.

'Looks like she came expecting crying spoiled little brats, but my brother and I are different.'

They only learned basic manners. But when you think about it, it was already surprising for a five year old to just sit still and pay attention.

Lilian then bragged a little saying that Athanasia and Cyrus started writing at the age of four which caused Countess Elois to be shocked. And she then increased their homework and the speed of learning.

They were now learning basic manners, beginner level of the official language of Paskal, the History of Obelia, and the world masterpieces.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

13.1K 147 15
💗- fluff 🔥-smut ‼️-angst (idk how to write angst lol) I'm a guy writing gay shit 🔥 -updates when im not frickin busy 😭💔 -none of the art is mi...
917 37 17
Ren, a professional high-school loner, used web novels as a way to escape his boring life as his introverted lifestyle allows for no interaction asid...
30.8K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...
581 37 35
This story is not really all that serious, just a bunch of dickheads navigating young adulthood! A little bit of gayness here, little bit of magic t...