NANNY FOR HIRE.

Thy Kingdom Come
sixnanny for hire

"YOU'LL HIRE A PERSONAL MAID?"

Athanasia sat on a couch while munching on chocolates that she had Cyrus steal from the kitchen prior breakfast. They were inside her room, bored out of their minds when Cyrus suddenly brought up a topic.

"Yeah, since you know, Claude replaced all of our maids. We can't trust people here, anymore." Cyrus lay on the other couch in front of hers, eyes focused on the ceiling. "He took away Hannah and Ces."

After the drowning accident, Claude didn't just made Felix the twins' personal guard, he also replaced all of the maids in the Palace except for Lilian, as she was the trusted and feared Head Maid of the Ruby Palace.

"Hey, come to think of it," Athanasia sat upright after coming to a sudden realization when she remembered the 'Lovely Princess' novel again. "There was one maid that would always look out for Athanasia even if she was Cyrus' maid. What was her name?"

"Maze." Cyrus replied, turning his head to her direction . "She was in that novel too?"

"Yeah!" Athanasia brightened up. "She was nice to Athanasia and were friends with Lily. I loved her character even if there wasn't much descriptions about her. What was she like in your novel?"

Cyrus was quiet as he thought of an answer. He hummed. "She was warm despite her blank face and cold replies. She was always there for Cyrus during his time of need. Like . . . a mother, I suppose."

Athanasia put a chocolate in her mouth. "You want her that much but the question is, how are we going to find her?"

"No, we're not going to do that. She's going to find us, or make it more easy. She'll come to us willingly." He said in a confident voice.

At the start of the novel of 'The Fate of Crown Prince Cyrus', the maids mistreated Crown Prince Cyrus, causing for Lilian to bravely sent a request to the Emperor about hiring a personal maid for him. It wasn't granted — more like ignored — so Lilian's other choice was to hire a maid herself.

At the same time, one of Obelia's powerful House of Nobility fell from power upon the Court's investigation. They discovered illegal inheritance and tax evasion, and thus resulted into all of their money and properties to be seized by the Court and the Head of the House was sentenced for ten years.

'I'm not some hero who'll save a whole house of trash just because the person I want to have didn't do anything wrong. The fall of their family helped me lower the amount of nuisance on the Court, as a bonus anyway. I only want Maze Rosier, not her whole family.'

"By now, she's currently looking for a job that pays enough to support her family. We'll use her desperate situation in order to get her to join our side." Cyrus sat up properly and took the book he placed on the coffee table.

""Join our side?" We're like villains in a story book."

"I don't care if we become the villains if that guarantees our survival. Never forget, Athanasia, the only reason Claude is paying attention to us now is because we made that happen. We became like Jennette in order to earn his favor. If we didn't do that, we'll be mere bunnies out in the wilderness, getting hunted by the lion."