Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
29
30
31
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

32

52.1K 1.5K 661
By ShanayJones629

"I win either way Valerio. You've got your daughter out but you, your son and Ash are still in this shit," she said and my phone started ringing

"We're headed home and your son is very eager to see you," Damon said and I couldn't help but smile

"Good job bro" I said before hanging up.

I looked at Taylor and he took at the lake near the ferris wheel

"Looks like I'm the only one left in this shit but I promise I'll get out" I said and her smirked dropped.

"I get to make that decision" she said and I looked at her hand before we heard a shot.

The bullet went through her chest and she fell to the ground with her finger on the button

"Ran!" I shouted and we quickly ran towards the lake.

Taking deep breaths we jumped into the lake before the park exploded.

Parts of the ferris wheel started dropping into the water and around us. Two minutes later we came up for air.

"Taylor!?" both Tyler and I said before looking around.

We went back under the water before pulling him out.

It seem like something hit him since his forehead was bleeding. We checked his pulse before sighing.

We placed his arms around our shoulders before walking out of the park.

The place was falling apart as we dragged Taylor out. A range Rover stopped at a few feet away from us before Valeria got out and ran towards us.

"Taylor!" she screamed and I looked at Tyler.

"What's wrong with him. Did he get shot-"

"He'll be okay Valeria it's okay," Tyler and she nod.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking when I took the shot. I panicked so I shot her without-"

"Hey it's okay. You did good and we got out alive," I said and she nod

We brought Taylor to my private hospital. The doctor checked his wound as a nurse took care of my wounds.

"Fuck," I hissed as the nurse applied something to my wound.

"I'm sorry" she said

"Just hurry up," I said and she nod.

I needed to see my family

Few minutes later and she was done.

"Thank you," I said while putting on my shirt

"It was my pleasure Mr De Luca," she smiled

"Okay," I said weirdly as I got up.

"I'm singl-"

"I have a wife" I cut in before grabbing my jacket.

We weren't married as yet but in my head I thought of it that way.

She's my wife

I exited the room before checking up on Taylor.

I opened the door and the sight infront of me made me want to puke.

Valeria and Taylor was making out as she sat on his lap. She broke the kiss and looked up at me.

"Valerio," they both said as they move away from each other.

"I'll pretend I didn't see that," I said and Valeria got up from the bed.

"Me too," Tyler said from behind me.

"I'm going home," I said and they nod.

Tyler and I walked out before getting into the range Rover. I'll just send some one back for Valeria and Tyler.

"Did you know-"

"I had no clue," Tyler said and I shrugged.

We arrived at the mansion and the guards stopped us. I got out and the guards eyes widened

"Don?" They said and I nodded.

I gave the twins a long warm bath before I took a shower. We got dressed before they entered my bed.

I needed a drink or a smoke to help co-op so I planned to put my babies to bed first.

I laid between them and they hugged me

"I miss daddy," Lorenzo said before Aria started crying again.

Tears came to my eyes I bit my lips while bringing them closer to my body

"I know," I said and the door opened and our eyes went to it.

Valerio walked in a we froze for a second.

"Daddy?"

"Valerio?"

He dropped his jacket before the twins got up and ran towards him.

"Daddy!" they shouted as they ran into his arms.

"You came back," Aria said and the tears I was trying to hold back flooded my face as I got up from the bed.

"Daddy always comes back," he said before kissing both of them on their foreheads.

He placed them down before looking at me.

I ran towards him before wrapping my arms around him. He lifted me up and held me closer to his body.

"I taught you were-"

"I'm right here Angel," he whispered

Seconds later he placed me down.

"You need a shower," I said and he smiled as the twins hugged his legs.

He ruffled their hair before they released him. He went to the bathroom before I heard the shower running.

"Mommy can we watch coco melon?" Aria asked

"I don't want to watch that. It's stupid," Lorenzo said and she frowns before holding down her head as she pretends to sniff as if she's about to cry.

He rolled his eyes before looking at the tv

"Fine," he said and I smiled.

Placing a kiss on his forehead I placed the tv on a coco melon episode. Few minutes later I heard Valerio calling me

"Angel!"

"Yes!" I shouted back

"Can you get me some clothes?" he asked.

I went into the closet and grabbed a grey sweatpants, white tank top and black boxers.

I walked to the bathroom before opening the door. I went inside and Valerio stepped out of the shower.

He looked at me and I placed his clothes on the counter top. He walked towards me before lifting me up and placed me on the counter top.

"I'm hungry,"

"What do you want to eat?"  I asked

"You," he smirked and my cheeks heated up.

"Stop," I said and he placed a kiss on my cheeks.

He started trailing kisses down my jawline to my neck and my fingers to his hair.

"We can't," I said and he began sucking on my neck. He soon pulled away before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Spaghetti and meatballs?" I asked

"Do I get to have you as dessert?" he asked

"Baby stop," I groan before lightly hitting his chest. I covered my red cheeks and he smirked.

"I fucking love you" he said and I jumped down from the counter.

"I love you too," I said and he ran his fingers through his hair

"I'm going to go make you something to eat," I said before placing a kiss on his lips and began walking to the door.

"Stop looking at my ass," I said before turning around. His eyes moved from my ass to my eyes as he bites his bottom lips.

"I want my dessert later," he said

"I'll think about it," I smirked before exiting the bathroom.

"Who wants to help me cook something for daddy?" I asked

"Me," the twins spoke the same time while jumping up.

"Okay let's go" I smiled and we walked to the kitchen.

"What do we do first?"

"Wash our hands," Aria answered.

We walked to sink before washing our hands

I started cooking before Valerio walked in. He started playing music before he started dancing with twins.

They giggled as Valerio did silly moves and faces. I smiled and shook my head before removing the spaghetti from the stove.

I drained the water off before placing the pot down.

"Dance with me baby" Valerio said as he pulled me away from the stove.

I can't believe the past three hours I was crying my heart out because we taught he was dead.

Now he's in the kitchen dancing as if nothing happened in the last few hours.

The moment the twins saw him all their worries and pain went away. It was like they didn't get kidnapped and nothing has happened in the last twenty four hours.

"Come on baby dance," he said and I smiled before joining him.

Minutes later I went back to the stove and finished up.

I dished out his food and since the twins had already eating Aria wanted ice cream and Lorenzo want potato chips.

I took out a bottle of whiskey and poured some in a tea cup. I took a sip before sitting next to Valerio.

"What happened?" I asked and he explained everything as the twins were in their one world's.

"So she's gone?"

"Yes," he answered while taking my hand.

"I promise everything will be okay now angel," he said before placing a kiss on the back of my hand.

I nod and he looked at the twins before smiling.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 80.3K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
547K 10.6K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
439K 9.3K 32
I was dancing in my bedroom when the door open by Dominic and suddenly the music stopped I turned around and smiled shyly "Is there a problem Mr. Rus...
972K 43.2K 31
Cover by: @Enny101 Christian DeLuca is a very successful businessman with little regard for anyone he doesn't consider family, he's found work and li...