𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

By Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... More

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

4

2.8K 121 22
By Blair_Yodin

(FLIP PAGE)

Yin's POV

Another day at school and I think I'm on a stage? I didn't even get to set foot at my house again but the next stage of the main leads is much more important for the author.

I realize that Juda is not yet at school. "Finally, a little me time for my character." I was about to walk.

(FLIP PAGE)

I'm on the classroom. "What the..."

I saw Il-jin, Sam-jin and Yi-jin. My blood boiled so, I walk towards them. Slamming both of my hands on their desks.

"Yah, what's your problem?" Il-jin asked annoyed. Everyone's attention is on us.

"Did you really think you can get away after what you've done to Juda?" I said.

Il-jin scoffed and stood up. "Why? What are you going to do? She deserve that. A trash like her doesn't fit in Seulli High School."

I laughed. "A trash? Like her?" I run my fingers through my hair. "Aigoo, I pity you guys for assuming you deserved to be here and to call her like that when you're not even half the person she is."

"How dare you-"

"Yin!" Juda arrived and pulled me, stopping me to pick a fight.

"I told you to be careful..." She said.

"They just got in my nerves that's why..." I replied.

I felt dizzy again.

"Hurry!"

"Look at her, Juda's really enjoying her meal."

"Everyone wants a free meal."

"Yin, are you okay?" She held my shoulders.

"My head...Hurts..." 

"Do you need to go to the Nurse office?"

I shook my head. "No need."

(FLIP PAGE)

"I wonder what food they're serving today?" Juda smiled.

We're both walking through the hall, going to the Cafeteria. I wonder where Dan-o is.

"I'm hungry too...Oh, wait." I said. "I forgot something, I'll be right back." Before turning around I held both of her hands.

"Watch out for some Curry." And walk away.

While on my way back, someone pulled me somewhere. I hit the floor.

"Ouch, what the hell?"

I looked up seeing Il-jin and her 2 minions. 

"What do you want?" I stood up, enduring the pain on my knee from falling.

"About to teach you a lesson." Sam-jin smirked.

I look around and we're at the A3 hide-out. "Whatever you're planning is not gonna work." I was about to exit but Yi-jin and Sam-jin hold both of my arms pushing me back down, I-ljin took my phone and threw it on the floor.

"Ya! Are you crazy?!" I yelled trying to free my hands.

"I told you, you're not our main priority...It's Yeo Juda we wanted but you keep interfering and it's annoying. And now you'll be lock in here while we take care of her." Il-jin scoffed.

The 3 of them quickly left before I can even catch the door open. They locked it. I keep shaking the handle and pounding the door.

"Help me! I'm locked in!"

"Il-jin,Sam-jin, Yi-jin! You're dead meat if you touch Juda!"

The door opened revealing the A3.

"What the..." Gyeong said.

"Are you okay?" Dohwa asked.

"What are you doing in the A3 hideout?" Namju added.

I  stood up. "Have any of you seen Juda?"

"What happened to you?" Dohwa asked concerned.

"That Il-jin locked me--- Anyways." I said.

They just stared at me. "Never mind." I pushed them out of the way and ran to the Cafeteria.

3rd POV

"Nevermind."

Yin pushed them out of her way and started running.

"She needs to go to the nurse, her knee is bleeding..." Dohwa mumbled.

"She said she's locked in by Il-jin." Gyeong also said while staring at the running girl. H noticed the broken phone on the floor, he kneeled down and picked it up.

Namju sighed and followed Yin to the Cafeteria.

"Namju! Where are you going?" Dohwa yelled but Namju ignored him.

Yin's POV

"Hey take a photo!"

"Come on!"

"Hurry!"

"This is a nice picture."

I saw Dan-o and Juda on the floor with Curry all over them. Everyone gathered around them and started taking video.

"Gosh, you stink!"

"What's that smell?"

"The curry landed on you!"

I stomped my foot. "Ya! Are you all crazy?!"

"Shut up would you Yi-jeun. You're ruining the fun." Yang-sam told me with an annoyed tone and continued taking a video.

"Dan-o, this is embarrassing, how can you go to school now?"

"And Juda, you got the curry not the scholarship!"

"You 2 stink."

I sighed in frustration. I pushed myself through the crowd trying to block the view of Dan-o and Juda from their cameras.

"Ya, out of the way!"

"You're such an attention seeker Yi-jieun!"

I ignored them and turned my head to the 2 girls. "Are you okay?" They both nodded.

"What happened to you?" Dan-o asked seeing my bleeding knee.

I turned to the crowd. "Stop, taking videos!"

"Bite me." Yang-sam said and started to put his camera on my face. I suddenly saw Namju behind them, we stared at each other for a minute before he snatched Yang-sam's phone.

"Damn it, who the hell is it?!"

"Oh Namju?"

"Namju's here?"

Namju glanced at me and threw the phone on the wall that made everyone shut up from the impact. 

"Hey, are you guys crazy?" He said in a low voice.

I quickly help Juda and Dan-o.

"Aren't you going to the clinic?" Namju suddenly asked me, grabbing the attention of the whole students.

"W-What?" I stuttered at his sudden attitude. "I'll go later." I replied and dragged Juda and Dan-o escaping from the crowd.

(FLIP PAGE)

"Let's take a close look at Fritz Kreisler, a violinist and composer, who left a lot of masterpieces during the 20th century."

I scribbled on my notebook, another stage. I checked my knee and it already have a bandage. I looked over to Juda and she's busy listening to the lesson then I turned to Dan-o who is lost in thoughts.

Dan-o suddenly looked behind her and saw Namju staring at someone but looked away.

Then she looked at me. "Pay attention to the fake class." I told her and she chuckled.

"Yi-jieun, I think we have super powers." Dan-o whispered and I tried keeping a straight face.

"Really? What is it?" I whispered back playing along.

"I'm still finding out."

"Okay, good luck." I chuckled and she nodded before facing the front again.

"Love's fool."

"I know!"

"Yes, Il-jin?"

"Love's arrow?"

Everyone sighed including me.

"Come on guys, is it difficult?" The professor said. "Lee Dohwa from the other class got it right in one go." I know this is a fake class but, I also trying to guess what's the correct answer.

Dan-o stood up from her seat. "Yes? Dan-o?"

"What?"

She looks around. "Right...Well, can I go to the nurse's office?" She said acting ill.

I laughed silently.

"Oh, okay go ahead."

I laughed at her and she glared at me.

Everyone sighed in frustration thinking that Dan-o knows the answer. Dan-o left the room.

"Okay, if someone got it right. I'll buy you something from the canteen." The professor challenged.

"Love's Happiness?" One girl said but is still wrong.

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Yi-jeun, what's the answer?" 

"Love's Joy." 

And the professor clapped his hand. "Correct!" He said and I smiled happily.

"Wah, how could she know that?"

"She's smart indeed."

Everyone clapped their hands. "Very good, you and Dohwa have a musical knowledge. I'll treat you later Yi-jeun." The teacher said and I nodded. 

"Baek Gyeong. Why don't you take Dan-o to the nurse's office?"

I'm drinking water when everybody looked outside. My jaw-dropped at Dan-o outside the room, I spit my water.

"Why me?" 

"Because,  you two are engaged."

Everyone started to tease Gyeong.

"Gyeong's in-love! Gyeong's in-love!"

Namju slammed his hand shutting everybody up. 'You're so noisy." He glared at them.

Gyeong caught my eyes staring at him but he stood up and followed Dan-o. 

"Sem? Can I go to the washroom?" The teacher nodded so, I followed the 2 couple or whatever they are.

"Want me to say it again?" I heard Gyeong's voice. He's talking to the on-stage Dan-o.

"Your feelings for me mean nothing to me. They will never mean anything to me."

I scoffed.

"Because I'll never like you back." That hurts for the on-stage Dan-o. After saying that he walk away while Dan-o just stood still. I heard the background music and I rolled my eyes and looked above. "Author-nim..."

I followed Gyeong ignoring on-stage Dan-o. I grabbed his wrist. "Let go of...Me." He said trailing the last word.

"Don't you have any conscience to Dan-o? She's already fighting with her disease and you just treat her like no one when she only got you." He took off my hand and threw it harshly.

Ouch...

"Are you that brave? Protecting everyone and anybody you want?" He scoffed.

"That's right, it's not my fault that my character is made to be like this nor Dan-o's character. Dan-o is my friend too, so don't mess with her."

"You, friends with her?" He laughed sarcastically. "You're funny."

He was about to walk away again. I hesitated.

Yin, don't say it...Don't say it. Shut up, keep quiet!

"Your father treats you like shit, it doesn't mean that you should treat others the same!"

He halts and slowly, with a tension of anger turns to me. "What did you just said?" He growled.

My hands started to shake. "You heard me!" I turned my body to walk but he snatched my wrist and held it tightly.

"How...Did you know about that?"

I gulped staring at his eyes. "You...Don't have to be your father..."

"Who are you tell me that?" He tightens his grip and I yelp in pain.

"Let...Go of me!" I yelled at his face trying to free from his grip. 

He realizes it and let me go. "S-Sorry..."

I stared at him with tears and fear before turning away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I've put myself in danger again...Sorry, author-nim.

_________________________________________________

(A/N)

Love's joy, composed by Fritz Kreisler. That's the correct answer, how did I know? Well it's part of my exam sooo...😅

It's currently 12:10 here and I'm not even tired yet. I still have exam tomorrow, Science and Math (SAVE ME) 😥. But here I am writing a chapter for you guys hehe. 🤣🤦‍♂️

How do you feel when I keep posting chapters fast? Is it okay?

Goodluck if some of you is like me, taking an exam, CSATs or answering Homeworks. FIGHTING!!! 💙

See yah for mah next chapteru!!! 🤞

Words count: 1765

11/18/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.4K 24
"Why are you still here," his voice broke down the silence that spread around the room as soon as the signal went out again. "We don't have the luxur...
11.1K 707 23
I have Loved you more than anything else, and more than anyone else . For my survival all I need is Just YoU Only You But for you I'm nothing . Ca...
8.5K 657 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
468K 25.9K 57
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...