A Musician Reincarnated Into...

By Re_pecT

A famous musician Transmitted into his favorite Novel. A pitiful villain but has a psychotic mental problem... More

☁️Chapter 0☁️
☁ Chapter 1 ☁
🌧 chapter 2 🌧
☁ Chapter 4 ☁
🌩 Chapter 5 🌩
🌪 Chapter 6 🌪
🌫 Chapter 7 🌫
🌌 Chapter 8 🌌
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
14
> ? <
> ? 2 <
> DONT GO! <
> who..are you? <
Friendly Reminder

🌨 chapter 3 🌨

14.5K 552 249
By Re_pecT

Third-person POV

In a quiet room, where everything was splendid and can make everyone awe, and a single but beautiful kid who was very gloomy, who made the whole room drop the atmosphere, To level one.

Eirwen was sitting in the corner, hugging his own feet; what did I just do?

He just made a scene, is he asking for death, it's not even a week yet and he's now making trouble with his two stupid brothers.

"...It's their fault that they made me angry and upset hmph.." He mumbled his words by himself while he made a pouting expression while staring at the window in the balcony...

He let out a sigh...

He wondered, if he died today, would he ever go back to his present time?
But he is afraid what if he would die for real?

And this wasn't all a dream... But his new reality

He stood up, still in his gloomy state of mind, he walk out and stand on the balcony to get some fresh air.

As he was now standing in the balcony holding the silver railings, he looked at the cloudy skies that slowly moves.

As he was relaxing it was suddenly got interrupted by the sound of the door.
he asked who it was... But It responded nothing.

" ... "

Eirwen raised his eyebrow in confusion. Who the hell it can be??

Eirwen tried his best to comfort himself while thinking about; ignoring that fact about ghosts smiling and pranking you on the daylight? That would be very stupid, and... Scary... This is not even a fantasy so I'm safe right?... I guess not.

----

He quickly opened the door revealing someone who he doesn't want to see...

" Good morning, First big brother...What brings you here?" Eirwen asked, he still has his expressions with a dead look in his eyes while staring at his Brother.

" may we talk inside your room... " his voice was chilling and frightening to listen to. While Eirwen needs to bear with it or else, he would be somewhere now.

"...yes " Eirwen responds to his point, his clean pale forehead was filled with sweats, as he opened the door for him, he didn't notice the frown face of his brother when he did that.

" Where are your maids? " he walked inside his younger brother's chamber And now politely sitting in the seats, while Eirwen gently closes the door behind him and sits down in a single chair in front of his brother...

"They are busy in a moment...anyways... What brings you here? " Eirwen asked while looking at his hands squeezes together, he can feel his heart beating faster.

His big brother notices his little brother who was very uneasy, after he came by.

He slightly looked at him in the eye.

"... Are you somehow feeling uncomfortable when you are with us? " his gray sharp eyes, soften when he sees his brother being further away from him... Distancing himself.

" ... " Eirwen's mind was in a battle in a moment of destruction, death is right in front of him right here, right now. He doesn't know how to respond to his brother's question.

" so, I'll take that as a yes... " Akeldama continues as he pushes his glasses back up with his fair long fingers.

" It may take us some moment for us to get comfortable with each other, so just come to me when you needed something... Just remember that your brother is right here. "

" ... " Eirwen just silently pursed his lips...he hates it because he isn't the real Eirwen and Eirwen loves this kind of affection and warmth... He waited for this for a very, very long time even in his blinking death. No one showed up... Even the so called brothers.

Eirwen just looks at his brother, with a fake smile. " Than I'll be a troubling brother for some time..." Akeldama nodded at his response and was satisfied with his bright smile.

Akeldama stood up and walk toward the exit, before he opened the door, he turned his head at his brother.

"... And also about what happened at the greenhouse, I'm sorry if we made you uncomfortable... "

He opened the door ..but he stopped halfway through...
"I was worried about you... " he then exit and closes the door behind him.

" worried?... Don't make me laugh. " Eirwen let out a soft chuckle...

Jing came out still the same blue butterfly, flying around Eirwen... Making Eirwen look at him, he lifted his index finger toward Jing, as Jing rest on his finger tip.

"you're warm as always jing... " Eirwen let out a soft smile at jing, as He flap his both wings together toward him.

While Eirwen was humming some random melody, He Stood up and Walkout from the room...; Maybe I'll find some food for the meantime, and rest then...

His humming escapes his cherry-like lips, the melody was both soft and sounds like a whisper, Only he can hear it and Enjoy, while he slowly made his way toward the Kitchen...

The hallway was rather empty Since someone will be visiting today, It's normal for them to work hard Because the crown Prince will be visiting the De Loras Mansion.

But before that ever happened, Eirwen will just stay inside the bedroom for the rest of the week after that damn prince, finally get the hell out from the mansion.

He let out a sigh, he was nervous about meeting the one who will kill him in the future, but still, he's a kid so there's still time to get on his good side...

But still, I may be strong but I hate to admit that I'm afraid of death.

So, I just have to avoid the hell out of them.

Eirwen heard some footsteps coming at him, as his head was now forming a lot of sweats...; please don't be that crazy stupid Prince!

He slowly turned around meeting a... baby...?

His dark shortly almost gray hair And His fair smooth baby skin would look red if you just touched it, his cheeks were so plump... That you wanted to touch or squeeze them...

Eirwen holds his urge to touch the cute chubby cheeks of the baby just right in front of him...

Eirwen kneeled in front of the little youngster, so he can see his face up close...

He doesn't want to scare the cute youngster in front of him since the young lad tensed up when Eirwen was barely staring at him.

So he knelt not too close and also not too far, just making the young lad not too uncomfortable when his with him...

In the past, he was a caretaker of each baby, when their parents are busy, they would drop them off at the caretaker's home Until he grew attached because of the youngsters who like him very much...

Until it became his part-time job despite his being a busy musical artist of their lifetime... He will find some time to just visit to take care of the cute babies... He can't help but wonder; Are they all sad when I'm gone. Just imagine them crying because I'm already laying inside my own coffin... Their cheeks and cute eyes will be filled with big tears...

Eirwen didn't even notice that his sparkling tears slid down to his pale soft cheeks until they dripped down from his chin.

The cute baby in front of him is around five or six years old, was panicking about why the cold and heartless And even Looks dead, cried right in front of him...

But his Gray sparkling eyes stared at Eirwen Soft ruby glittering eyes with tears, he can't help but raise
His hand toward Eirwen cheeks and Wipe the tears...

"... Don't cry, Your Royal Highness... " his warm hands keep wiping Eirwen's tears, the young lad's Soft voice calming the crying Eirwen...How he misses this kind of warmth...

It just brought a soft smile at Eirwen's pale face.

Such a beautiful memory...
-----------

Now silently walking toward the kitchen while holding the hands of the little savior.

Eirwen just smiled thinking how the young lad, keeps saying he's a hero saving a Crying princess, when Eirwen heard the princess, it brought a big slap at his imaginary self in his mind.

"...So, where are we going your royal highness?"
Eirwen can't help looking at the baby's bulging cheeks when he was speaking to him, with a polite manner...

those fair smooth baby cheeks...

He just can't help but wonder, What would he feel if He touches it.

Eirwen just smiled at him as his own response but the young lad told Eirwen his nose was bleeding...

Which Eirwen quickly wipe it off immediately, telling the young lad that he might be imagining things.

Which the young lad doesn't buy it but pretending to be dumb.

----------

Arriving at the entrance of the kitchen door, Eirwen opened it as one kitchen chief was busy making food Professionally.

All the radiant of the food he made, smelled very delicious that can make you go drool.

Eirwen walked inside as the head chief, notice his presence, slowly walking toward him and he immediately stopped his work.

As he politely bowed, giving them greetings, the chief glances at the baby who was holding Eirwen's hand tightly, giving him a piercing glare.

" ... "

Eirwen notice it.

He thought that the young lad was very hungry that he was afraid to ask for snacks, so he just smile because of the young lad shyness.

Which was wasn't the case.

Eirwen told the chief that he wanted snacks later on...

Both of them than went back at his own chamber as they spend their time, getting to know each other.

Eirwen was startled at the young cute baby identity, His in the novel, but he rarely mentions in the book, one thing that he was last mentioned about, He disappeared and was sentenced dead a year later Since his family didn't know, where he was or the last remaining of his body...

His name is Vincent Madeleine...

Eirwen pursed his lips tightly while staring at the confused Vincent in front of him.

He will not make that happen ever.

Eirwen then smiled at the youngster, as Vincent looked at him in awe.

Little Vincent didn't know that Eirwen can smile that brightly, He can even see Flowers blooming behind him with warm light filling it.

He heard about the gloomy and small tempered young boy that lives in the De Loras Household, And this Royal highness in front of him says the opposite of what he has heard!

'rumors cannot be trusted immediately unless you have seen them by yourself! ' Little Vincent pouted, Angry about what he had heard of his maids in his household, even toward his Big brother! He will try to tell them that they are WRONG, No...

He will force them to believe that they are wrong toward Big brother Eirwen!

The maids were now serving some warm tea with Delicious Cakes filling the whole plate. At his coffee table, Eirwen Signalled the maid to bring some Warm milk for Vincent as she does so...

" Your royal highness, You shouldn't be this polite!... " He pouted again, while angrily gazing at the maid, who was Innocently pouring some warm Milk...

Meanwhile, the maid who was nervously pouring some milk and doing what his royal master told her to do, is very innocent and doesn't know why the young master of the madeleine household is angry with this slave... She was just pouring some Warm milk!

", Young master Vincent and Your Highness Eirwen... This slave will now take her leave, please enjoy your snacks if there's any other concern please call me... ", please don't call me, thats what she said inside her mind...

she then exits, trying her best to look stern and not nervous, while her fair clean forehead was filled with newly form sweats. And her loud beating heart can be heard going ups and down...

As the maid finally left the room, the only left was for Both kids to Enjoy their new tea and warm milk and Cakes on the coffee table.

Vincent was sneaking glances at Eirwen as he observed him, It's important to know each other more, and gain information so that if someone will make baseless and stupid rumors about brother Eirwen, He will ask his father to find and Shut them up! After all, what he learned today from brother Eirwen, he doesn't stir up troubles, he is rather quiet, and his aura is rather peaceful and comfortable to be with...

Vincent quietly sips his warm milk, still glancing at Eirwen...

Eirwen notices it as his forehead form a cold sweat; his quiet but why does he keep staring at me, do I have something in my face?

He silently cough and look at the young lad with a small and sweet smile.

Vincent quickly catches up on what's His big brother was smiling about as he quickly speaks out his mind.

" His Royal Highness is Beautiful! And was very nice to talk to... " He then whispered out and mumbled out some words "i-if I find some available time, I'll visit your royal highness again because you were nice to spend with...and I Vincent like it..... " it was soft and he was embarrassed as well, Seeing his blushy face, his bulky cheeks were plump trying to hide it.

But Eirwen knew and hears it well, which bring some happiness and warmth inside his heart.

He can't help but sit next to the young lad, and gently give him a soft pat in the head.

Eirwen can't help but let out a soft warm laugh, it was just for a few days, But it felt like many many years has gone by...

" Aww... Thank you, I like Vincent too " Eirwen let out a soft but wide smile, as Vincent looks at him with sparkling eyes... He then responded with a nod " Mhm! "

-------------------

Vincent POV

We were talking about a lot of stuff even dreams or My imaginations and Big brother Eirwen always give me a sweet smile, He also give some responses to my questions and Sweet talk about me.

it makes me want to see him More and more, I also want to talk to him all day long, But some bug interrupted us...

Which is very troublesome

" Young master Vincent, Your mother wants to see you," She said with a smile, As brother Eirwen pat me on the head.

I hate everyone who touched me even my own family, but why does his touch feel so much better and I like it very much

Do I like big brother Eirwen? Of course I like him and I love him!

" looks like Your mother is looking for you... And it's time for you to take off... " I can sense his sadness when he heard I'm going to leave...

So I held his hand, even though my palm is smaller and his are bigger. I can still hold it tightly.

" Your royal highness, do not feel sad, Because I'm leaving, I'll promise I'll visit you again, I will ask my brother to send a letter of our visit, so I can come with him! " Eirwen ruby eyes soften with a glint of Sparkles in them, He held my small palm back as I give him a big wide smile.

He gives me petting again on my head as his lips form a curve while staring into my eyes.

", mhm...then ill be waiting for you here. "

He will be waiting for me!

That word makes me so happy! It sound like he doesn't like someone else rather he like me more than anyone and will wait for me to come back here!

Meanwhile, the maid who was ignored in the corner was crying because of the cuteness...; too bright for me to handle...
-------------

I finally left my big brother Eirwen's room.

And followed the disturbing bug in front of me... While I hugged tightly the soft teddy bear that Big brother Eirwen gave to me when I was about to leave his room...; I can smell Brother Eirwen's sweet scent of this teddy bear... It smells like chocolate...

" and sweet " I rub my face at the teddy bear's forehead. Which was so soft.

-------------

Third-person POV

The maid in front sneaks some glance at the sparkling young boy following her in the back, however, he is too far?...

Like so far away from her.

Yet looking at him, enjoying his royal highness gift... It was both unexpected and shocking because that teddy bear was treasured by his royal highness for many, many years but was simply given by this kid,-

The maid was confused about her new Royal highness behavior ever since he had that accidental fall... He suddenly turned into a young quiet but happy child without a care of the world his living.

It was such a big change as if his Royal highness was turned into another person...

Vincent noticed that the maid keeping on glancing at him, He then glared at her...
His aura was completely different when he was with His royal highness too...!

The maid quickly turned her head in front, trying not to look back again... His scary.
She doesn't know what's his royal highness finds sweet and cute about him... He is not cute at all! His SCARY

That death glare can send you some chilling and make the whole room quiet and even cold...
This cub is dangerous when his still 6 years old, She can't even imagine what he will be like in the future...

They finally arrive, That it felt like many years she walked in the darkness... With the predator behind her, she quickly but calmly opened the door of the living room, revealing some fancy people inside...

Some are from the Madeleine household Wife, since the husband was busy at the work

and also from Rossa del Household...
And Some of the De Loras household are present, except for Eirwen.

Vincent run toward his mother, Tiara Madeleine
The cousin of Gilbert De Loras.

Draven De Loras notice the thing Vincent was holding tightly in his arms... Draven can't help but click his tongue in anger.

The bear on Vincent's arms was Eirwen's Most treasured item, he even hide it in his closet to prevent destroying it...but now is in the arms of the Madeleine SECOND Child.

Vincent saw Draven was glaring at him because of Eirwen's warming gift.

He let out a smug look on his face, the face of victory, his eyes curved while his lips form a sinister smile, dryan can't help but grip tightly his palms.

Tiara saw her child, with a newly cute doll in his arms, she can't help but ask about it.

" Sweetie, what's that on your arms? " she sweetly smiles at her dear child, her violet eyes shining brightly, as her silky smooth dark hair softly moves as she kneels in an eye-level of her son... Staring deeply at his void eyes...

" mother... " He let out a smile as he continues " His royal highness Eirwen give this to me personally, and he also said he likes me" his soft and small voice murmured the last word, it was loud enough for them all to hear.

The entire room was dropped silent Because they knew how bad-tempered and Not well mannered The third child of the De Loras Household is.

it was hard to believe the young child's words, they just take it as a child joke.
Meanwhile, the only people who didn't take it as a joke was the De Lora's family because they saw the big changes in their Young child/little brother is...

Draven was in a gloomy dark state of mind as he heard the young child of the madeleine just mumble; ... Did he just say Eirwen like him not only that but he also give him his treasured teddy bear!!?
Staring at Vincent's mocking expressions, he can't help but angrily made his way out of the living room.

Slamming the door shut behind him.

And that made everyone confused, Except for the de loras family and the little young devil who was smiling in victory.

The Night ended just like that...

As The little innocent Eirwen, who didn't know that his little Cute Vincent was making new troubles about him in the mansion...

-----------------

the Madeleine 3rd Son
Vincent Madeline

mother of Vincent and the main wife of the Madeleine Household
Tiara Madeleine

Rossa del household

Walter Rossa Del
Which was the father of Eirwen Stepmother.

Vixxan belle Rossa Del
The wife of Walter Rossa Del
And the mother of Eirwen Stepmother

3025 💬
Edit 3460 💠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 110 14
One day, I was just going shopping and suddenly I was hit by a truck...? Anyway! I woke up and found out that I was Luke von Ordane. The second male...
32.5K 1.3K 13
Why does this always happen to him?? Kang Yoojin had dived in front of a car to save a child, and had died as a result. Then he woke up to find himse...
140K 6.6K 22
A young boy is seen crossing the street when suddenly the infamous truck-sama strikes again! Sike! you thought! truck-sama missed this once but eithe...
41.4K 1K 14
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...