Altered MCU's Ghost Rider: So...

By OlympianFireheart

In this alternate retelling of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Frank Castle did not survive the massacre that... More

Character Bio
Hellish Crusade
Meeting the Avengers
Felling HYDRA
The Party
Confrontation in South Africa
Hiding in the Homestead
Seoul Showdown
The Vision Rises
Battle of Sokovia
Avengers, A- (updated)
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 1
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 2
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 3
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 4
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 5
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 6
Ghost Rider: Built on Legends Part 7
Disaster in Lagos
The Sokovia Accords
Stuck
Welcome to Germany
Avengers Civil War
Escalation in Siberia
Breakout
A Moment of Calm (LEMON WARNING)
The Infinity War Begins
Avengers Reunion...sort of
Preparing for War
Battle of Wakanda
Fallout of the Snap
We Have A Chance
Preparations
Whatever It Takes
Soul for a Stone (updated)
Snap Back
The Mad Titan
Avengers Assemble
The World Goes On

Normalcy (LEMON WARNING)

1.4K 30 3
By OlympianFireheart

Five years later...

2023...

Jake Castle woke up with a sigh as sat up on the bed, wearing nothing but a pair of blue sweats. There was nothing in his vicinity threatening him in any way, it was just the comfy master bedroom in his new home in Upstate New York.

He turned to the side to see it completely vacant, meaning a certain someone woke up before him.

"Jesus Christ, Jake. I know Wong kept you busy, but sleeping until noon is really pushing it."

From the open doorway, in came Wanda Maximoff-Castle. Unlike Jake, she was actually fully clothed, more specifically in a red checkered, button-up blouse and a pair of jeans. In her hands was a fork and a plate of bacon and eggs, but what Jake really focused on was the silver ring on her finger.

"Can't help it. Things are as hectic as they were five years ago." He sighed.

Wanda simply chuckled as Jake took the plate and fork from her. The two sat on the bed together as the nearby TV played some sports news.

"Did anything happen while I was still asleep?" Jake asked as he took a bite of the food.

"Not much. Got some mail from the others, though." She explained.

"Any early wedding gifts?" He asked again.

Wanda giggled as she took some of the bacon and ate it. Jake laughed along with his wife, taking in the fact that nothing crazy was happening at the moment, it was just them and the TV talking sports.

Later...

Despite it being afternoon, after changing into a black and white tracksuit, Jake went out for a run around the vicinity of his home. While he and Wanda lived in a somewhat isolated cabin for various reasons, they weren't completely closed off from the rest of society, as the nearest town, where Jake would often go on a run depending on the mood, was a drive away.

It felt strange for him to have a day where he either wasn't on the run or had to tap into the Rider's powers.

After so much time, fighting a never-ending war against all manner of evil with the powers of a devil inhabiting his body, Jake was astounded at being able to wave to other people while on a jog, to be a regular guy for once. Of course, he'd have his moments with Zadkiel, but the spirit seemed to remain silent unless the Ghost Rider's services were called upon, to the point where he would sometimes forget about his condition.

His afternoon run went by without any interruptions.

Later...

Jake returned as the sun set. He walked up the nearby flight of stairs, entering the house proper on the second floor. As he walked in, he couldn't find Wanda anywhere on the ground floor, just their new puppy, Sparky, playing with his carrot chew toy.

With not much else to do, he headed upstairs, taking the track jacket off to reveal a plain blue shirt.

The next thing he saw shocked him beyond belief.

Wanda stood under the doorway to their bedroom wearing a bathrobe. Given how she was leaning against the frame, smiling and biting her lips, it didn't take a genius to figure out what she wanted to do with him.

"Bathroom, Jake. Now."

He chuckled under his breath. "Yes, ma'am."

Later...

(LEMON STARTS)

With their clothes strewn all over the bathroom floor, Jake had the lovely Sokovian sitting on his lap while he was in a filled bathtub.

In almost no time at all, Wanda was riding him fiercely, eager to feel just right.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, I missed this!" She screamed.

"Ngh, same here..." Jake groaned, hands on her waist as he helped her bounce on him. Under the bathwater, his heels dug against the tub as he thrust upward, adding to their pleasure.

"Ahh! Shit, I love you so much..."

"Love you too..."

Their act of lust and love continued until Wanda was surprised when Jake began to stand up, holding her up and close by her body. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms and legs around him to stay connected.

Still inside her, Jake slowly walked out of the tub as he stepped over their discarded clothes. In an instant, he had Wanda on her hands and knees on the bathroom floor, thrusting into her entrance from behind.

She gasped from the feeling of being taken from behind as she felt his hands slap her rear repeatedly to the point where it had red handprints all over as her eyes started to glow red.

Red psionic energy began to envelop the fornicating couple and they felt their pleasure skyrocket to alarming levels.

"HOLY SHIT, WANDA!"

"FUCK!"

Jake couldn't get any other warnings out in time as he felt himself release inside her. Wanda desperately kept herself from screaming by biting into the her bathrobe, which only made her grit and hiss with her teeth closed.

After coming down from their high, Jake slowly exited Wanda as he sat on the cold, wet bathroom floor as the woman in front of him slowly turned around, juices leaking from her quim and still on her hands and knees. The hungry look on her face said it all.

"You and I aren't done just yet." Wanda purred, slowly crawling to Jake and taking his tool in her mouth.

"Damn right..." He sighed as she bobbed her head up and down.

The night was still young for them. There was a lot to do.

(LEMON ENDS)

One hour later...

An hour's worth of love making with one another all over the bathroom and on the bed, Jake and Wanda found themselves under the covers of their bed, holding one another close.

"Is everyday going to be like this for us once we tie the knot?" Wanda asked.

"Oh yeah, definitely. We'll have to visit the compound tomorrow, though." Jake replied, still staring up at the ceiling.

She sighed upon hearing that. "Well, good to know some things won't change."

The next day...

Jake and Wanda reached the compound on the former's motorcycle. Not too long after their arrival, they noticed something...and someone. It was a van and a familiar face they haven't seen in years.

"Is that..." Jake mumbled under his breath. "...Scott Lang?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97K 2.1K 70
The Potter's have Harry but they also had a daughter, Daisy, she was taken when was three by the Red Room albeit she thinks she was abandoned she bec...
294 0 60
What if everything you know isn't true? During the Avenger's final battle, Tony died. But suddenly the Avengers get a strange message. Maybe Tony isn...
26K 510 41
Hello everyone!!! This is my first ever fanfiction here on Wattpad and I am really excited for this. Bare with me since this is my first fanfiction...
5.3K 138 24
(Sequel to my Ghost Rider OC story) After the Avengers' victory over Thanos, Jake Castle left New York, jaded and heartbroken with the loss of his be...