The Witch and The Hero: The o...

By HyperObito

What if luz wasn't alone? What if luz already have someone that she loved before she went to the boiling isle... More

Here comes the hero
Author note
Remembering the past Part I(Rise of a hero)
Remembering the past Part II(The Return of Ron Ambrose)
Remembering the past part III(The final battle)
Unexpected Reunion
Reunite Hearts
The coven's assault
A carnival date (Flashback version)

The witch misses her hero

616 8 0
By HyperObito

This event take place after Luz arrived at the boiling isle and meet some great friends.

Third person POV
In the forest of the boiling isle, There's a house and it's not just an ordinary house but a magical house that was called the owl house. It was guarded by Hooty and the owner of the  house was none other than the great eda the owl lady. She was the most powerful witch in the boiling isle and she has issues with the emperor's coven who was lead by the evil emperor belos. Luz was accidentally went to the portal and travel to the boiling isle. She did meet eda when eda tried to sell human junk. Eda showed Luz the boiling isle which amazed Luz even more. Then, Eda companion that was King. Some say he was the king of demons but some say his origins where unknown. Important thing was that he was cute and Luz always gave King the love of a pet. Luz have three friends that includes willow, Gus and Amity. She met them at Hexside that was school for witches. Well she had the greatest adventure in the boiling isle for become a witch just like her hero Azhura. She really liked that book and that's how she and Amity became good friends all because of a library incident. But she felt empty, Empty because her love was at the human realm. She wishes to tell him about her past adventures in the boiling isle but no response. She was afraid that he will tell her mother about her whereabouts. She was hoping to see him again and tell him that she misses him so much. She will never forget adventures she had with Ron.

Now we see Luz in her room scrolling her phone as she looked through her gallery. It was all her photo adventure when she and Ron went through during the summer.

Luz POV
I missed him so much. I never thought that love is difficult at the start but when you miss someone you care the most that's when it hurt you the most. True that i do miss my mom but Ron i couldn't imagine my life without him. He was always there for me when i needed him the most. I missed being with him and his aliens too. I hope the superhero thing didn't pressure him too much. Well what can i say, He was a hero to all and a hero to me. MY HERO. MY EL AMADO.

Luz: I miss you so much Ron.(she scroll her phone as she watched the photos)

Luz: I want to tell you about my adventures but im afraid that you will be angry of me. I hope you understand.(talking to herself)

Luz: I still remember the kiss you gave before and it was amazing.

Flashback
I was about to go to this summer champ and my mom was finished give me advice about growing up but then Ron arrived.

Ron: Hey Luzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Luz: Ron??? What are you doing here???

Ron: I came here to say goodbye to my lovely lady but before you go ummmm there is Something i wanted to give you.

Luz: Um mom can you give us some privacy.

Camille: Ohhh yes i forgot i have work to do so i leave you two alone. Bye sweetie and have fun at camp.(she kissed Luz and went to work).

After mom left, Ron then gave me back the book that i had thrown away.

Luz: Huh???but why did you????

Ron: Don't change for who you are babe. Just be yourself and be the person i loved the most.

Luz: Awwwwwww that's so sweet of you El amado.

Ron: Hey what can i say, i am dating the awesome girl in school right(he winked)

Luz: Ohhhhh you come here.(she pulled him into a kiss)

Im glad i found someone like him. A supportive and kind man always there to save the day. The kiss lasted 15 minutes until we broke apart.

Luz: Well gotta get going. The bus is arriving soon.

Ron: Yeah i know. Im gonna miss you.

Luz: Me too.

Then suddenly a big explosion happen at the town.

Ron: Ummmmmmm.......

Luz: Well what are you waiting for??? Go and save the day already.

Ron then slammed his Ultimatrix on his wrist and he transfrom into FASTTRACK.

Ron: Well gotta go. See you after summer babe.(he speed off towards the danger)

Luz: I'll see you too my hero and i love you Al amado.(in her thoughts)
Flashback ended
Luz: Those were the sweetest memory i ever had with him.

Hooty: HEYYYA LUZZZZ WHACHA DOING!!!!!!(He came outta nowhere)

Luz: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (She tried to hit hooty)

Hooty: Wow Luz slowdown will ya just checking to see your alright.

Luz: Hooty, STOP SCARING ME LIKE THAT OK... its kinda creepy you know.

Hooty: Jeez, someone is a bit of a mood killer but anyways are you alright Luz you looked pretty unhappy to me so what's wrong.

Luz: Oh it's just that i miss someone that's all.

Hooty: Oh it's about your mom Luzz.

Luz: No Hooty, someone more precious too me in the entire world.

Hooty: WHATTTT!!!! IS SOMEBODY WANT TO STEAL MY LUZZZZZZ HIS GONNA GET IT.

Luz: No Hooty, It's just my boyfriend that's all.

Hooty:WHATTTTT!!!!!!! You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend Luzzzz. I thought we were budsssss.(As he crieds)

Hooty cried like no tomorrow and then King came in to my room.

King: Jeezzzzzz, What's that guy deal anyway????

Luz: Oh he just sad when i told him about my boyfriend.

King: Whatt!!!!!! You have a boyfriend and didn't tell me about him.

Then, Eda came into room after she heard about my conversation with king.

Eda: WHATTTT!!!!! Luz had a boyfriend and she didn't told us about him.

Luz: Calm down guys. I was meant to tell you guys about him but........

Willow and gus also join the conversation.

Willow: What Luz you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me about him.

Gus: Yeah me too.

Amity was the last person who entered my room.

Amity: What Luz you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend.(she felt jealous)

Everyone was begging Luz to tell them about his boyfriend but........

Luz: QUIET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLS HEAR ME OUT FIRST BEFORE YOU GUYS rambling about this.(she felt annoyed)

Everyone: Ok sorry about that Luz.

Luz: Its ok. How about we have a sleepover tonight.

Everyone:YEAHHH!!!!!!!!

Luz: I will tell you about him and my adventures with him.

Everyone: Ok!!!!!!!

During Night-time
Everyone gather in the living room. They prepared their sleeping bags and popcorns as well because they gonna have an amazing of a story telling they will never forget.

Luz: Are you guys ready for a story you will never forget.

Everyone except Luz: Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!

Willow: Ohhhhhh i can't wait to hear about this.

Gus: Me too. Im been dying to hear this story.

Amity: Pffttttt he's not that amazing. I HOPE HE'S NOT(she thought to herself)

Luz then took something out from her backpack.

King: Ummmmm Luz What that you're holding right now???

Luz: Ohhhh this is a recorder device that record videos of me and my boyfriend adventure.

Everyonea except Luz: WOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Eda: So who gave you that device????

Luz: My boyfriend (she smirked)

Gus:This technology is absurd and i never seen one of these before.

Luz: That's because this is an alien technology.

Eda: An alien what now?????

Luz: Here let me show you guys.

The device then projected a full of pictures and videos.

King:Wooooww What is this?????

Gus: I feel like crying right now because of science.

Willow: it's so amazing.........

Eda: I never thought of this through.

Amity: I never seen this so much.......

Luz: i know Amity.

But then, King saw a boy in the picture and started to ask Luz about it.

King: Hey Luz, Who is that guy in the picture with you.

Luz: Oh that's Ron A.K.A my boyfriend.

Everyone except Luz: WHATT!!!!!!!

King: He's tall

Willow: Good looking.

Gus: And his body so jacked.

Amity: Ok i admitted he is kinda cute.(she blushed)

Eda: wow my little Luz got someone strong i see.

Luz: Ohhhh it's no big deal anyways.

King: Oh Luz what's that he's wearing????

Luz: Oh that device is called the Ultimatrix.

Everyone except Luz: Ulti-what now???

Luz: Ultimatrix.

Willow: What does that thing do????

Luz: It let the wearer to transform into any aliens or being at their will.

Gus: No wayy!!!!!!!!

Luz: Yes way and he can transform up to a million transformation.

King: Incredible.

Willow: Amazing.

Gus: Im speechless right now.

Amity: What!!!!! How he was so powerful.

Eda: I never met someone as strong as him.

Luz: Well you guys should meet him because he was a hero.

Everyone except Luz: A hero????

Luz: Yes a hero and my hero.

Gus: Wow how did he earn the title hero anyway Luz.

Luz: Well Gus that's im gonna tell you guys a story about how did a 10 year old boy became a hero.

Then the projector begins to show a video about how did Ron became a hero.

Luz: Ahhhhhh old memories. I hope you're alright out there Ron. I Love you El amado. My hero.

To be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 8.3K 53
After helping Amity save the Blight twins and Eda. Luz was able to make a club with Amity. She is very exited to talk to Amity again. After all in a...
245 13 5
Luz Noceda has to go to a new school in a new town, and doesn't care much about her first impression as long as she stays invisible. And then, she do...
9.3K 162 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...
80K 2.2K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...