The Male Lead's Substitute Wi...

By _sunflow_er

When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO's Substitute Wife--a mere cannon fodder... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

Chapter 32

120 1 0
By _sunflow_er

Shen Xiuqi’s golf ball is playing very well, every time an accurate one shot into the hole, Suyaya watching him play next to him, seeing the ball into the hole Appreciate applause, it is an excellent champion.

"Shen, your skills are good!"

"Shen, great!"

"Shen, you are amazing!"

In the ear is Su Yaya's sweet voice, Shen Xiu sat up with a satisfactory angle, finally find some face.

After Shen Xiuqi once again entered the hole, after the last shot, Suya smiled and ran over, and the thin, long, straight and white legs were shining under the sun, and the sports skirts were running with the running. Shaking, she ran like a happy bird and rushed into Shen Xiuqiu. She squatted on Shen Xiuqi’s face and kissed her. She praised it without any disguise: "Shen, you are really great!" ”

Shen Xiuqi gave her a look, and her mouth curled up. It was a smug smug. "What is this, I can be even better!"

"Really?" Suya looked at his eyes full of worship, sparkling like a gem.

Shen Xiuqi grabbed her hand and bowed her head to her ear. She bit her earlobe and confuse the general voice: "We can go back to the room to try, um, you can change a few more clothes."

It was Su Ya's face that was thick enough, and it was also exaggerated. The acting skills were superb and the fire was pure, but when Shen Xiu Qi came to her ear to say those words, the exhaled heat swept her ears like feathers, she could not help but shrink. A touch of red sneaked up on the cheek, like a pink rouge.

"You hate it!" Su Yaya sneaked a sigh of Shen Xiuqi, how can he say it here!

Shen Xiuqi grabbed her hand and grabbed her hand. The face was very proud. The chest was slightly shaken. All the unhappiness just disappeared. The beauty is pregnant, charming and cute. It is really flattering.

The two men were secretly whispering together, and a male voice suddenly passed over. "Shen is really good Yaxing!"

Su Yaya was stunned by the sinking, and the person who was facing her back, did not know who it was, only inexplicably felt that the voice was familiar, she seemed to have heard it.

At this time, I heard that Shen Xiuqi was very calm and authentic: "General Wang, you also bring friends to play."

Su Yaya:? ? ?

Mr. Wang, is that the king who she knows?

Thinking again about the sound she heard, it was really Wang Wenhao’s voice. How could he come here?

Su Yaya turned and saw Wang Wenhao wearing a dark blue sportswear, holding a golf club in his hand, and the Danfeng eye of the inside hook was slightly squatting, and the handsome face showed a smile.

"Old classmates, I haven't seen you." Wang Wenhao had already recognized Suya, and saw her turn around and smiled and said hello to her first.

Su Yaya was slightly surprised, but quickly recovered, played her twelve-point acting, and smiled and greeted Wang Wenhao. "Old classmate, how are you."

"You are Suya? It looks so beautiful, it is more beautiful than on TV!" Wang Wenhao stood next to a net red. She recognized Suya at a glance and immediately laughed on her face. She was very enthusiastic. Authentic: "I have seen you play "Post after the pet", played very well, I like you very much!"

Su Yaya looked at the net red, a woman who was almost as old as her, with a heavy makeup, her face painted whiter than the wallpaper, her lips just as red as blood, and a white dress that was short to the roots of the thigh. Slender legs, but no her legs are slender and well-proportioned, nor her white, the calf muscles look a bit strong, without her good looks.

If you don't compare it, then Net Red also has a pair of good-looking legs, but with Suya's presence, you can see the difference, and the gap between the two is not small, just like a heaven and an underground, it is completely No comparison is no harm.

Net red is too enthusiasm, Su Yaya is not good to ignore her, lest people feel that her arrogance is not easy to get along with, then smiled and said a few words to her, who knows that net red is more active, and Lima chats with Suya. Suya had no choice but to talk to her.

Next to Wang Wenhao has invited with Shen Xiuqi, "We will come to the two, how do you feel, Shen Zong?"

Everyone is a business person, the surface will be done, not to mention the last Yongrong Food Company will stand up to clarify, but also sell the face of Shen Xiuqi, this time Shen Xiuqi did not reason to refuse.

Shen Xiuqi swept Wang Wenhao faintly and said: "Okay, come to a game."

Two men played, Su Yaya and the net red girl stood on the sidelines watching the game, staring at the air, the net red girl smiled and said with Suya: "Can we pay attention to Weibo?"

When she spoke, she opened the Weibo interface and wanted to pay attention to Suya.

Su Yaya licked her lips and thought about it. She took out her mobile phone and exchanged a microblog with the net red girl.

After paying attention to each other, Su Yaya clicked on her Weibo to look at it. She had a lot of photos of her, but it was all dermabrasion, filter, and the map after repair. It still looks a little different from her. It turned out to be a "scam" that likes to send Weibo.

"Yiya sister, we are friends in the future, you will call me Xiaoyou in the future." Net red sister said.

Su Yaya nodded slightly, and Xiaoyou was a little.

Xiaoyou’s mobile phone sounded a message promptly. She smiled at Suya and picked up the phone and went back to the information. Su Yaya looked at her and didn't have to worry about what she did. She only paid attention to the game between Shen Xiuqi and Wang Wenhao.

Xiaoyou opened his own WeChat and saw a lot of messages from friends in the group.

Wang Jing Wangjing: "I am, I am not mistaken? You have a relationship with Suya?"

A deep embrace of Lan Lan: "How do you interact with Suya? You met her?"

Love sweet Tang Tang: "How do you know Suya? Are you climbing your thighs?"

......

More than a dozen messages are all such content.

Xiaoyou went all the way down, and the corner of her mouth smirked. She didn't expect that she would catch Wang Wenhao one day, and then she could meet Suya and also interact with Suya Weibo.

In a group of their sisters, they feel that Su Yaya is very strong. Everyone is born in the net red. People can play the online drama female second, take the famous advertisement, and win the female TV series. And there are neighbors such as the popular younger Yan Junyi, who are always lovers with Shen, and they are simply winners of life!

Xiaoyou smiled and returned a message.

Xiaoyou: "I met Suya today and exchanged Weibo attention with her. Guess who I have seen?"

Wang Jing Wangjing: "Who is it? Is it my male **** Yan Junyi?"

A deep embrace of Lan Lan: "Yes, right, is Yan Junyi?"

Love sweet Tang Tang: "How do I feel that I am Shen?"

The crowd in the group made a guess and urged Xiaoyou to tell who it was.

When the sisters in the group talked about it almost, Xiaoyou hanged his appetite and returned a message.

Xiao You: "Oh, just Wang always taught me to play golf, I left a little. Sell Meng.jpg"

Love sweet Tang Tang: "Well, you don't have to show you and Wang's kindness in the group, and quickly say who you met?"

Wang Jing Wangjing: "That is, hurry."

A deep embrace of Lan Lan: "Who is it?"

Xiaoyou deliberately sold the Guanzi back, "Guess?"

As soon as the news came out, it immediately caused dissatisfaction among the people in the group. She threatened that if she did not immediately tell the truth, they would kill them when they turned back and would tear her into pieces.

Xiao You: "I am afraid of you, I am afraid of you, I said, I will say this."

A deep embrace of Lan Lan: "Come on!"

Xiao You: "It is Shen Zong of the Shen Group, Shen Xiuqi!"

After she finished the sentence, the group was quiet for three seconds, and then there was a mad shout in the group.

Ah, ah, ah! ! ! ! !

Love sweet Tang Tang: "Is Suya really with Shen Zong? Is it the Shen of the Shen Group?"

A deep embrace of Lan Lan: "Ah, my husband!!!"

Xiaoyou: "Oh."

Affectionately embracing Lan Lan: "No picture, no truth, no picture, no truth, no picture, no truth! Important things are said three times!"

Xiaoyou: "..."

Not far away, Shen Xiuqi and Wang Wenhao's golf **** have been finished, Shen Xiuqi won Wang Wenhao, Su Yaya quickly ran with mineral water and towels.

"Shen, drink water, sink, sweat."

Shen Xiuqi took a look at Wang Wenhao next to him, his mouth curled up, slightly bent down, in front of Wang Wenhao's face, indicating that Suyaya sweated him.

Su Yaya guessed his intentions, and sighed in his heart, silently picking up the towel to wipe the sweat on his face, and the smile on his face was thicker.

The sun is shining, the white clouds are fluttering, the green grass is very light, and the combination of handsome men and beautiful women is very dazzling and radiant.

Xiaoyou, standing not far away, was suddenly attracted to this scene. Prince Charming and Cinderella were more beautiful than fairy tales. She took the phone and took Su Yaya to Shen Xia. Shen Xiuqi bowed her head and kissed her forehead.

After the filming, she wanted to send the photos to the group, but when the finger clicked on the photo and was ready to send it, she suddenly stopped.

It seems that it is not so good to send out like this? How to say that Suya is now a small star. If it is sent out, it will affect her. Forget it, she still doesn't send it. Perhaps Xiaoyou’s last conscience found that he gave up the decision.

Fortunately, she did not do this. If she did this, she would not have to mix in this circle in the future.

Shen Xiuqi and Wang Wenhao had a good time playing golf. It was not too late. The group went to the village to eat the whole fish feast. They were all fish caught by Suyaya.

After the four people sat down, the dishes were sent up. Wang Wenhao saw the fish on the table. The Danfeng eye of the hook was flashing a glimmer of light. He smiled and looked at Suya, with a strange voice: "Ya Ya Are these fish really caught by you? I remember when you were a child, you didn't like to eat fish?"

The author has something to say: One day the photo leaked out.

Su Yaya: "Ha ha ha, husband, you see you handsome!"

Shen Xiuqi: "Ming Ming can be more handsome!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 84.7K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
651K 33.3K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
607K 24.1K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.1M 71.8K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...