A Little One-Sided (𝐾.𝐵𝑎𝑘...

Door urdadscum

y/n nd katsuki have been bestfriends with eachother since childhood. she's loved him since they met, but she... Meer

Nice To Meet You.
The Start Of Something New.
Goodmorning.
Ayeo?
Round One. FIGHT!
Fruitless
lets play a game... shall we?
not an update (its a thanks🙂)
Coin Flip
7/11
can i stay over?
kisses, kisses, kisses
regret and mistakes.
blowing off some steam
missing u
wanna be yours

spilling the beans

705 28 4
Door urdadscum

"break my heart, break it a thousand times. it was only yours to break anyway."

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

i woke up, somehow still feeling tired. i look around seeing the sky all of a sudden gone dark, i hadnt even remembered falling asleep, i check my phone looking for the time.

i checked and it read 8:20

Two Messages from 'Beeboopbeboop👾🛸'
5:32 PM

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
hey babes, whats up?

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
Y/n?

shit, i texted her before i fell asleep, and holy shit i slept for 3 hours? i should be bouncing off the walls or something not feeling like i just got my shit rocked by a car.

Me
call me

Bedoopbedoop👾🛸
call you?

Me
call me.

before i even gave her a chance to find the buttons to call me i pressed the call option, i've never moved my fingers so fast in my life.

there was one ring...

then two...

then she picked up

"hey hun, whats going o-"

"i kissed Katsuki."

yes i know interrupting is rude, and yes, i know i havent even been up five minutes yet and im already spilling the beans, im well aware.

"yOu kISSED??" she damn near screamed into the phone, surprise, shock, and sounding like she almost fell out her seat or dropped to her knees.

"we kissed. like kissed kissed. like mouth to mouth resuscitation, kissed. his tongue was in my mouth type kissed. we-"

"i get what you're trying to say.." she noticed my rambling "how- why- no, WHO initiated this?"

"i think... i think it was me?" i thought, chewing on my lips and trying not to peel the skin off. "it was me, we were going to sleep and i don't know what came over me but i kissed him on the forehead and then i guess it shocked him or whatever? and then he gave me a kiss on my forehead, my nose then he kissed me on my lips" i finally took a breath since i said that all in one. "i'm guessing we was feeling ourselves or something and we kinda just... yea, made out."

"MADE OUTTT??" she actually screamed into the phone this time, "you said kissed, kissed. not made out, those are different."

"how was i supposed to know does it look like i've kissed a person before, Mina?" i gave her lip, while also laughing

"he was your first kiss?" she gaped

i hummed, should he not have been?

"well, tell me, was it good?" she pondered

"was it good? don't even get me started..."

she let me blab on the phone talking about the oh so spectacular kiss, the sleepless night, the tension in the morning, him asking me to leave, all the way to my sappy walk home.

she occasionally gave her opinion, especially when he had asked me to leave, i cuss a lot but she said profanities i haven't even heard of.

after that she took my mind off of it for the next hour or two, we talked about anything tbh, long conversations on dumb topics.

she hung up because it was time for her to eat dinner, i felt lighter by the time i got off the phone, even if i dreaded tomorrow because i know i'm gonna be seeing Bakugo all day.

its fine though, a little smooch shouldn't change a thing.

~~///////\\\\\\\~~

i woke up at 6 to start getting ready to school, i went downstairs to find no Bakugo in sight, i took a shower and walked past the living room to go back to my room, still no Bakugo, and i came downstairs to eat breakfast to still not see him.

i haven't even gotten a text yet

it was time to leave and my mom came to kiss goodbye, she noticed that Bakugo wasnt here this morning and decided to speak up about it, suspicion coated her tongue.

"where is he?"

"where is who?" i bluffed

she smacked her lips and gave me the 'you're full of shit' look. "Bakugo, where is he?"

"heeee..." i thought quickly, not necessarily lying but also not telling the whole truth, "he couldnt make it."

"whats he doing at 6 inna AM?" she pried

"i don't know, hero things."

yup. hero things. great quick thinking Y/n.

she hummed, "tell him i said i miss him when you see him, it feels like its been forever." she said as she walked off

"love you hun!" she waved me off

i said i loved her back and left the house, it was a chilly morning and the walk went kind of slow, but when i finally got there i was welcomed by a mesmerizing Mr Aizawa staring me down.

he looked over to Bakugo who had already seemed to had been there for a while, he looked back at me and walked off.

"you were almost late."

"long morning," i smiled, "if you missed me you could've said that first, or hey, ya'know? common courtesy."

"im not your friend, im your teacher."

"you barely even wanna be that" i laughed, i dreaded having to walk to my seat so i attempted to procrastinate, he seemed to be enjoying his time with me so I don't think he minded. i can't see the smile he's keeping down under that stoic face of his, but I know it's there.

he glared at me, not cause i was in trouble, because in a way i was mostly right but there was also slight playfulness behind his black eyes.

"you got 3 seconds to leave me alone before you have extra homework."

"woah woah there buddy, slow your roll, if its space you want i'll give it to you" i backtracked, i turned around and made quick eye contact with Bakugo, he broke it just as fast.

He zoned out while staring at nothing and I made my way to my seat, you remember where it is?

Yea, right behind him.

I went to my seat, playing with my pens and waited for Mr. Aizawa to start class, but just before he did he looked over and noticed the tension between me and Kat. He looked at me, then him, and back at me, an imaginary question mark above his head.

He was always so observant wasn't he?

~~////////\\\\\\\\~~

A/n

My phone is BROKENN, so this is my last chapter until it gets fixed since my phone has all my stuff for the book, like quotes and photos, and it's also 3 am and I have school in the morning.

cya 🤘

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.3M 40.7K 79
Energetic U.A. Student, Y/n L/n, makes her grand debut into the world of heroes with her friend, Katsuki Bakugo. As childhood friends, they've uncons...
41.4K 1.1K 29
𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 the two of you hated each other, simple as that. but the line between hate and love easily blurs. "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞�...
300K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
307K 8.2K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...