❝ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍...

By _Alixxandra_

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗰𝗮n't throw punches!!" "Girl p... More

A/N
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty-one
Thirty- three
Thirty-four
Sorry
Thirty-five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-seven

Thirty

787 46 13
By _Alixxandra_

Sorry, I haven't been updating for a while now.. I've been really busy.

________________________________________

[ Kiss ]

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person's Pov

INSIDE THE HUGE MANSION, there sat a bloody beaten raven haired guy laying on the soft comfortable white couch. It was stained with his blood making a certain Butler click his tongue.

"Isn't it much better if you carry him to the guest room?" He walked towards the raven haired girl casually sipping on her tea beside the dead body.

"He's heavy.." she reasoned.

"Oh for the love of god! You can even carry 3 tons!!" He bursted ".. he's weighs—" he stopped and lifted the body like it was nothing then letting it fall down to the couch earning a groan. "He's just 76.6kg!!"

"Ugh! Fine!!" She carefully puts her tea cup on the small table in front of her before scooping the male and carried him like a sack of potatoes.

Opening the doors to one of the guest rooms, she walked towards the bathroom and placed him on the bath tub. After turning on the warm water, she folded her pants and sleeves before starting to strip the poor guy off of his white new gang uniform that was stained with blood.

"..Shouldn't have beat Chifuyu that bad, now look at you.. you're 10 times more bloody and bruised than Chifuyu.." she said as she took off his jacket then his white t-shirt underneath. Revealing his well toned abs that she fined herself staring at.

"Like what you're seeing huh?"

*POW*

"Owh!! What the fuck?!" He held his even more bruised cheek that was accidentally punched by her.

"You should have stayed quiet.." she hung her head as she still continued to take off his pants.

He just stayed still, leaning here and there whenever she says so. Now that he was on his boxers, she stood up and went to get a small wooden chair and placed it behind him. At the outside of the tub of course.

Grabbing the shampoo, she started to pour some on his long ass silky hair and started rubbing it.

He sighed in satisfaction, he felt his head and hair being massaged by the girl of his dreams. He thought it wasn't all bad when he almost got beaten to death.

Baji was scared when he saw that side of her. She didn't act like that often in front of the gang, neither to her friends. Maybe there wasn't a thing that made her mad that time.

He relaxed his shoulder as soon as he felt her hands massage his shoulders. He fought with her for 30 minutes and received 30 hits too. She sometimes gave him time or chance to hit her but it was still useless. He couldn't hit her.

Why would you hit the woman that you were planning on confessing to?

"...You good?"

"Huh..?"

(Name) stopped massaging him when his touched hers and caressed it softly with his eyes closed and smiling softly. It made her smile seeing him in state like that but why was he holding her hands anyway?

"— AH! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean too— I-"

"It's fine." She assured and puts him to ease. ".. Now lets rinsed off that bubbles before going to bed."

He nodded and stayed still, like a dog obeying what his owner asked for.

.

.

.

Morning came and (Name) woke up from the chirping of birds outside her glass window. Her curtain was wide open, thinking her Butler must've come to her room and did the curtains.

Turning to her side, she found the peaceful sleeping face of Baji just inches away from hers. Looking from his silky black locks down to his soft pinkish lips that she thought of kissing but brushed it off.

Baji on the other hand was just waiting for her to kiss him. He was wide awake and pretending to sleep just to see what she'll do in his sleeping state.

(Name) new. She knew all too well he was pretending. She could practically see a tail wagging and an ears of a dog twitching. A smiled crept into her lips as she sat up and caress his hair, pushing it behind his ears as she started to slowly lean down.

Both of their lips were inches apart. Baji was thanking all the Gods above that his awaited moment has come true. Unfortunately for him the door bursted open.

"BOI WHAT THE FUCK!!" he cursed loudly and sat up, glaring at person who just came in.

It was Mikey, even if it was Mikey, his leader and bestfriend, he glared at him madly. Oh how he just wanna punch his face right there right now.

(Name) noticed how his fist clench and his knuckles turned white due to how hard he was clenching his fist. She chuckled and greeted good morning to Mikey. Draken followed from behind and grabbed Mikey after saying breakfast is served.

The door closed leaving the still mad raven haired male and a giggling female inside the room.

"What are you lau—"

I guess you know what happened..
she kissed him before he could even finish his sentence. Breaking the kiss with a satisfied smirk on her face before walking out of the room. Leaving a flustered Baji aggressively wagging its tail.

In the kitchen, Mikey was seated next to (Name) as Draken and Baji was sitting across them. Breakfast was serve 5 minutes before (Name) came down with Baji following after with a flustered face. Draken knew what happened and glared at Baji.

Mikey was just eating, not knowing Draken and Baji having a glaring contest.

.

.

After breakfast, the three of them talked about the issue while (Name) stood up from her chair and went to the living room and sat on the couch. Fishing her phone from her pocket, she opened her messages and boi, there were tons of text messages and missed calls.

704 messages from volleyhoes groupchat

15 messages from Nishinoya2.0

11 missed calls from Fuyubaby

3 missed calls from Punchingbag

4 messages from Doraken

6 message from princes Anna

32 messages from PhlAt A$$

3 messages from Papi

7 missed calls from Emma babes

69 messages from Baddest bitchEs groupchat

3 messages from sunshine

10 messages from bedheaded cat

And so on...

She opened each on of them and just sighed. Knowing that it'll take a day reading and replying to these messages and calls.

______________
__________
_____

Hey guys!!

Sorry I haven't updated in while (;'ٹ')

As you all know that school has been on my ass for a long while now, so I decided to take a break from writing and focus on my acads for the mean time.

Now I'm back again!!

Well, I did my acads but it was endless so I took a rest and came back here to ease my mind a little before going back to war (•̀•́)و with my assignments and tasks..

I hope y'all understand
( .•́ _ʖ •̀.)

Sa mga taga pinas dyan na nagbabasa ne'to!! Hello
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

And hirap mag vid ng PE no? Pati na mag sulat ng isang page ng essay! Shyets!

Pero laban lang alaksan!!
(•̀•́)و

Anyways thats all I have to say!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND READING AND VOTING AND ... AND.. LOVING MY BOOKS!!!!

I LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH😭✨💖💖

BYYYEEEE🏃🏻‍♀️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 879 12
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
135K 4.7K 37
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
404K 11.5K 18
"𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣" | | | | "𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖." 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 (𝕪/𝕟) 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕...
9.7K 830 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...