Kai Parker One Shots

By louveletters

A book of one shots all about everyone's favorite sociopath, Kai Parker. More

Petrichor
Occupied
Get Well Soon
Remain Silent
Don't You (Forget About Me)
Bills, Bills, Bills
Profess Your Love
Delivery!
It Follows
For A Good Time, Call...
Bird In A Cage
It Takes Two
Money Honey
Playtime
The Doctor Is In
Ride
Santa Baby
The Boy Next Door
How To Save A Life
Lights, Camera, Action
Physical
Accelerate
Daydreams

Knowledge is Power

1.1K 13 16
By louveletters

Yonkers, NY
5:00pm

Afloat on the breeze are fallen leaves, brilliant hues of red and orange as they cascade along occupied sidewalks on a crisp fifty-eight degree November evening. The citygoers seem to be moving at a better pace than even the vehicles, which is made evident by the raging traffic you've been sat in for almost a half hour. Bundled in not much else than a wine color scarf and a knee-high ivory trench coat, regret is strong that you had not opted for a warmer ensemble. Yet, when you look out the window it's a new perspective. The foliage so rich and colorful, little kids buying caramel apples from a stand on the corner offering them at a dollar a pop, even the gathering of cirrus clouds in a sky most often bare make you nostalgic for your teenage years. To go back to a time when all you worried about were trivial matters like acne or securing a date to the prom, instead of larger responsibilities. Bills, groceries and most currently, psychology class at NYU. At such a late hour in the day you would normally be holed up in your dorm to study or even in the on campus library, but a good friend had offered one in the area instead that he frequented. Claiming it was much quieter and the ideal place for a study date, what with final exams approaching sooner rather than later. Luckily, the destination was only about another minute away and you knew he'd be understanding if you were tardy. Quickly you take a long peek in your compact mirror, reapplying your vanilla scented lip gloss and adding an extra coat of mascara. Foundation still perfect, hair in decent shape. You were the type of person who preferred sweats and a baggy shirt over getting dressed up, but in public you wanted to at least give the impression that you weren't an exhausted wreck. Burying oneself in notes until the sun rose paved the way for no energy throughout the day, and the only way you kept on was self-assuring talks that it would be worth it once you had your degree in AP Psychology. Every bit of determination paid forward in a future living out your dream career. Unfortunate it was that right now all you could think of was crashing on your mattress and sleeping for a week straight, and life had other plans.

"Ma'am?" calls the driver of the taxi you'd spilled yourself into, and brings you back from an endless onslaught of worry. Once more, you are on an uncomfortable ripped leather seat, except you'd at last arrived. "I don't have all day for you to snooze, thanks." Ah, but how could you forget the typical crude attitude most New Yorkers had a reputation for.

You would never truly get used to it, and with a deep sigh you exit the cramped space. There before you is Yonkers Riverfront Library, overlooking the Hudson River as well as Palisades Interstate Park. It may be monotonous in exterior design, but as you walk through its double doors the broad space feels homey. Onward past the security gates, a front desk lies in center and being that you didn't know your way around a visit was necessary. "Hello," you greet the much older woman, who dons a frumpy pink sweater covered in frog pins and a not so friendly glare. "I was wondering if you could point me in the direction of the periodicals."

"To your right, just before the non-fiction sections," she answers, gesturing and turning back to her computer with disinterest in any further conversation that may arise.

"Thank you." The search for your fellow classmate couldn't be too puzzling, hopefully. Nameless faces pass on your journey across uncharted territory, and it would be easy to spot him as long as you paid attention. A bit hard to do with all the displays for new reads, as you were quite the bookworm, but instead of stopping and lessening the already minimized time spent together you powered on and told yourself you'd come back another day.

A sign hung just a couple of feet away, assuring you that this was the right area and it was just then that your gaze fell on none other than the elusive male. There sat Malachai Parker, or as you'd come to know him, Kai. Locks of wispy brunette hair were neatly coiffed, and a gray long sleeve button-up lay under an open navy blue chamois shirt that stretched perfectly across his muscled shoulders. Kind was his grin as he noticed you, and like a gentleman he immediately pulled back the wooden chair sat in front of him. Unfortunate it was that someone had already preoccupied the one directly at his side, but it was either that or be nowhere close. "Hey," he greeted, sitting once more. "So I figured we could focus on the scientific foundations of psychology, biological bases of behavior, and sensation and perception today then work the other sections tomorrow if you're free. I hope that's okay."

"Sounds like a plan." You flash a just as amicable smile back, and gather your textbooks from inside your bookbag. The index is easy to read, and you find the first out of the three subjects he'd mentioned fairly quickly. A quick flip brings you to lengthy paragraphs chock full of all the knowledge your brain would have to not absorb but remember in order to pass.

As shades of raspberry, orange and plum make for a gorgeous sunset out the glass window you lose yourself in the text all the while reminiscing as to how you two met in the first place. It had been your first day of class freshman year and just as you'd peeked at an incoming text you'd both collided. Out from your grasp the phone had slipped and nearly made contact with the pavement until he'd saved it with his quick reflex. Had it not been enough stress to be starting at a new school? Embarrassing yourself in front of a stranger too? "I'm so sorry, I should've been more attentive," you had apologized, hoping they would brush it off. And as you'd finally discovered who, you'd known he would as he looked guiltier than you.

"Are you kidding? They might as well call me Kai the klutz, I'm forever bumping into everything." A tiny snort came out as he laughed, and it had almost been endearing. "Hope you'll forgive me, and that I'll maybe see you around." And with that, he'd walked past you, but when he was a good distance away he'd turned once more only to find that you'd been watching him depart.

That was then, and in the now, it was happening all over again except this time he was ogling you over the page he was reading. Sneaking little glimpses and thinking you were entirely clueless, until it was returned. Not at all faltering, he pushes his dark framed glasses up the bridge of his nose and wonders what thoughts are roaming in your mind.

Notes seem so much less important now, and against the leg of his pants you graze with the tip of your ankle boot to see exactly what kind of reaction he has. A gentle jump gives you some insight to the fact he may be just a little afraid, possibly intimidated. Why, though? The only logical reason would be that he has a crush, because any others would be invalid due to the fact most of the time you were quiet. Rarely speaking up in class. Hating conflict. Avoiding phone calls often. "Oops, didn't know you were right there."

"No worries." A nonchalant attitude felt like an easy route so his feelings wouldn't be so obvious, and he pretends to have a keen interest in the material. "So, the biological domain system. Archea, bacteria and eukarya. Can you tell me what kind of cells archea have?"

"Prokaryotic, and also, I feel so bad that you're wasting your day helping me when you could be spending it with your girlfriend." Dinner, a movie theater, even a trip to the local supermarket would be more exciting than spending hours on schoolwork you already devoted most of your time to.

Malachai spins his wooden pencil, and looks amused as though it was the most humorous thing he'd ever heard. "I'm honestly flattered that you think I have one, when I actually never have."

"Whoa, you're not actually serious? I don't mean to offend you." A man in his early 20s in college, seemingly harmless and physically attractive was single? He couldn't possibly be telling the truth. It was like you deeming yourself a prude when you'd had a good amount of hookups and failed relationships.

"Dead," he sighs, noting your disbelief and pondering why you would think the opposite. "My friends like to joke that I'm saving myself, but in reality it's not like I enjoy feeling lonely. Not that it's so terrible being on my own, but everyone wants someone." Should he pry further? "Is there any reason you were assuming I had a woman in my life?"

It was your turn to be surprised and so you acted as though it was no big deal. "Oh, none in particular, but you're not exactly atrocious. I can't see why girls would look past you."

Speechless, but about to attempt a response, he is cut off by the annoyed huff of the teenage female next to him who'd been trying to enjoy her YA novel. Unable to take all the talk any longer, she wanders away and leaves room for you to occupy her empty seat.

Comfortably sinking beside him, you are more interested than you'd like to admit in keeping his company. The fact you were together now felt a bit different than before, as though the vibe had changed. Tick tock, goes the overhead clock and as the night progresses it seems fewer people are around. It's beginning to feel as though it's just the two of you, and with his attention solely on you it feels like the universe itself is slowing. A yawn escapes as you stretch, highlighting the most pivotal information you'd carelessly scribbled in the margins of your composition journal until a loud clatter on the carpet disturbs your peace. There, underneath the gum-covered table, lies none other than your house keys and so you bend to pick them up. Unexpectedly, you find so much more, or a hard-on poking upwards in his onyx jeans. A sinister ploy was forming as you rose, scooting closer until you had no gap between either of you.

"You're so big I don't know if I can fit all of you inside of me." A whisper so filthy it makes his Adam's apple bob in longing, though he knows it's inappropriate to wish for such things in a place that isn't supposed be an aphrodisiac. Nerves wreak their havoc as he crosses his knees, both humiliated and also excited at the fact you seemed to reciprocate his long standing crush.

"I-I've never done anything like that; how can I be sure it would feel good for you?" Malachai seems upset by his lack of experience, ashamedly burying his face in his clammy palms. "I already feel perverted enough for thinking of you in such a way."

"Let me take the reins, then," you coo in a sultry tone, guiding your hand down from his sleeve until it's atop the thick bulge. Gentle you are in your palming and he seems to crave more as he spreads his thighs further apart. "Out of curiosity, what made you hard?"

"Mmm," he groans lowly, tongue darting over the corners of his mouth as he loses train of thought if even if for a moment. "When you stretched, your shirt went up and I saw a bit of your g-string. All I could think about was how strongly I wanted to see more."

The zipper of his pants comes undone with a tug, and you ease the shaft from his boxers. Veins snake their way to the plump head, drenched in sticky pre-cum that you glide a fingertip into. Hungry, you suckle at his nectar and whimper in euphoria from how deliciously sweet he is on your tastebuds. Saliva all over your right hand, you grasp him and work up first and then down. Slow at first, then a bit more hastened. "Aren't you naughty?" Balling up a chunk of his hair in your fist and yanking roughly, you watch as another drop rolls down his throbbing shaft from overstimulation. You're an executioner, leading him into doom except he's accepted his fate gladly. Tender kisses you bestow from the sculpt of his collarbone, then up the length of his neck until you reach his ear. Conniving you are as you let out the most pornographic moan you can muster and watch as he struggles to last. All of this is foreign territory, but in the most wonderful way because it's all experienced on a much larger scale. Each pump gives you a chance to observe his balls constrict as though he is teetering on the edge of climax, and no matter how close he becomes you halt so he is denied the privilege.

The notion that at any given moment, you both could be caught and face consequences made it twice as thrilling. "You're enjoying this, aren't you? Milking my fat cock and knowing I'd do anything to cum, that you hold such control over my entire body." Malachai looks weakened, nearly on the verge of tears. "You little bitch, I want that pussy now. Give it to me or I'll make you."

"Oh, you'll make me? I'd like to see you try." A reminder that you are in charge is necessary and so you squeeze him so intensely your knuckles go white. "I own you, you fucking little virgin. You wouldn't know what to do with me if I bent over and let you take me right here. You talk like you know anything, as though I'd be scared."

"Get over here." This time he yanks you by your top into his lap, raising your skirt and hurriedly easing your undergarments off to the side before he stuffs all eight of his inches into your snug hole. "You're gonna eat your words, you hear me?" Hips commencing a rough, merciless buck, he fucks into you with absolute fervor and cups the underside of your thighs for support. The deeper he plunges, the tighter your walls hug his girth. "So silent now, huh? It's not hard to fuck. I think it's adorable that you act all high and mighty like I can't ravage this little slit raw."

"Oh God, Kai, please don't stop." Your throat feels barren as you wheeze your plea, bouncing back into him in utter desperation. The way he glides to and fro across your g-spot is magic, your bottom grating against his pelvis in a synchronous tempo. "Just like that, just like that." Between his digits he twirls your erect nipples under the fabric of your sweater and it renders you a gasping, writhing mess.

Malachai's smirk is mischievous as you throw your head back on his shoulder. "Yeah, you look so good fucking yourself on me, princess, but I want to see exactly what I'm doing to you." In a quick, easy motion, he spins you to face him so your legs hang off the back of the chair and without missing a beat finds a new rest for his grasp on your sides. Aggression building as he makes you speed up, the noise of his warm golden skin on your own like erotic melody.

"Daddy." The ultimate submissive term, letting him know you are fully giving all of yourself. Head to toe, every limb is his and whatever he does with your ragdoll corpse is what you deserve. Needily, you force your tongue into his mouth so it slides against his and his explores alike. Saliva cascading down his chin and yours as both of you make out sloppily, craving each others' taste as though you are animals in the wild.

Thumb poking in and out of your exposed asshole so you are doubly penetrated, heart beating madly in his chest as he uses his left hand to guide you back from the kiss. Your chin is firmly held, except instead of allowing any more, he blankly observes "You're going to cum, and you're going to look at me as you do so."

"As you wish." You are already planning his demise as you give your last few circles, perky tits jiggling. Abdomen knotting. Thighs quivering as you fight through the urge to fall to pieces and find it useless. In a wave, you are encompassed and the small of your back arches as you squirt. A long stream coating you and he as you longingly view his joyful reaction, short lived as an interruption occurs.

Clack clack, go librarian heels, on the way to survey the grounds. Drawing closer yet, the possibility of being caught coming out of the blue and just in time, you two dive out of sight behind a bookshelf. His fly done enough to cover himself, and your skirt adjusted but your hair giving everything away.
The moment she leaves, you turn to him and drag him off to the bathroom.

"It's your turn." What comes next is a lock of the door and against the wall you toss him, sinking onto your knees and undoing his zipper for the second time that day. You lick a stripe up the underside and smile into the tender member. "Such a big boy, is this all mine?"

"It's all y-yours." There's the shy, innocent Kai you know and love all the same as the cocky, horny version and you cannot wait any longer to gulp him down. You do so without any hesitation, gagging on his size but aroused that you are because you love feeling full - below the belt or not. Thrusting as before but with much less strength, he leans back into the wall as your knees lie on the marbled tiles and bobs your head. Colliding over and over with the very back of your throat, making your eyes bulge as you suppress any and all coughs.

You wail, and it vibrates along his already sensitive shaft and drives him crazy. Hair matted to his forehead, cheeks flushed the softest shade of pink and his plump lips parted in a mix of shock and ecstasy make him look like the most beautiful of wet dreams.

"You like when I fuck your pretty little mouth?" he seethes, watching as your uncontrollably drool. "My vile gloryhole, you're gonna fucking swallow every little dribble of cum. I might even make you lick it off the damn floor, since you're so good at obeying me."

Oh no, he will not have the jump on you this round. Your bottom teeth graze along the most delicate areas, and it's his turn to whine as he thrashes. Knees wobbling as he tries to steady himself, your nails digging into his round butt. Magnificent is he in the state of orgasm, lewd grandeur as he bellows hoarsely and gooey, sticky seed flows. "Fuck,
fuck! Yes, yes, oh fuck yes." Drinking it all up proudly as he twitches, engulfed in your continuously moving mouth but pulling away last second to let the few remnants spill from your gaping mouth so you appear even more like a slut. You raise yourself up and he takes you in his cherishing embrace before you can even object.

"I didn't have a girlfriend before, but I'd love it if you could be mine now." Malachai is sincere, even pecking your forehead as your tippy toes lie on his.

"Of course I would," you laugh, almost on the verge of tears from this newfound bout of feelings for him. "I can think of nothing better than being yours, Kai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 12.1K 89
• A tale of love, pain and hope • Mikaela Lockwood is the younger sister of Tyler Lockwood, and a recently-turned Hybrid. After being turned by Klaus...
67.5K 724 31
Just a bunch of imagines about Kai Parker from TVD and Jake Riley from containment.
15 2 1
Bully turned lover. Oneshot.
700K 22.8K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...