𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙✔

By AliviaGoldman

||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break... More

𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕾𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖓
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8: 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: 𝕳𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕴𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: 𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17: 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18: 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20: 𝕿𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21: 𝕹𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23: 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24: 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26: 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27: 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30: 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29: 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊

2.6K 57 1
By AliviaGoldman

"What the fuck is that Amara!" Madeline screams. She points to a bug on her window.

"It's a bug," I tell her. She is backing up into me," I'm trying to drive."

She then takes off her heel and starts hitting the bug.

"Okay, it's dead." She said with relief.

"Yes, and you almost broke my fucking window."

She rolled her eyes. Then we both broke out laughing. We pulled up to the mall.

We both got out.

The mall was packed today. Many people were here. I didn't know why, it was literally a Monday at 12.

We entered the shop and started looking.

I wanted something fall colored. I don't wanna show up in some pink or teal shit.

We looked around for a while. Then I found something.

"Okay, so I have a few options but I don't know." Madeline comes up to me," I fucking hate all of these events. Waste of my time and money."

I started laughing. She flicks me off.

She walked into the changing room. She took a while, like what the hell was she putting on.

Then she came out.

She looked magical. It fit her body perfectly.

"So, what do you think," she asked.

"If you weren't with Carlo, I would so go for you," I said with a wink,"You look amazing Madeline."

She smiled so big.

"Okay, now yours." She jumped up a little. She was to excited for this.

I went into the changing room. I didn't know about the dress.

I kinda just stood there. Not really doing much. I looked at my choice in dress. It was gold.

I think it will look good on me, I hope. Every since the incident, I haven't really been feeling myself. I don't see myself in the same way.

I look in the mirror and I just don't see the same girl.

I put on the dress and zipped it up. I walked out, and Madeline gave me a big smile.

"Amara, you look beautiful."

I looked down at the floor and back up at her. The dress was very comfortable.

We decided on our dresses and bought them. We went back to the car.

She drove this time. We had no places to be. We drove around for a while.

Then Madeline said she was hungry, so she went to some drive thru. I got a chicken meal and she got a burger one.

We sat in the parking lot and ate in my car. We talked the whole time. Joking about the boys. She told me stories about them.

It was all great. I had some genuine funny. Madeline is actually a really good friend.

She was sweet but wasn't overly nice. She stood up for herself but didn't become overconfident. I liked that about her.

"So, how are you doing since everything?" She asked me but it wasn't out of curiosity, it was out of concern.

"As good as I can be, I guess." My voice softened.

"It's better than nothing," she said.

I kinda didn't know how I am. In all honesty, I think we have learned I don't know shit.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dinner was great. No sudden outbreaks or tears. I went straight to my room after.

Alejandro isn't here right now. He said he had some business tonight, I didn't ask any questions. Every since I told him I love him, he hasn't spoke much to me. I knew that I made a mistake.

I felt like what I was feeling was a mistake. I regret everything now. He didn't say it back.

I thought he loved me, I really did. I guess I was wrong. He didn't love me, but I do love him.

I suddenly took my bedside table lamp and threw it at the wall. I was fucking pissed at myself. I was stupid. I had fallen for a man who showed me a little attention.

Then my door flys open. Guns in the air.

"What the fuck Amara!" Carlo scream when he saw the lamp on the floor.

"What?!" I shouted back at him. He looked stunned.

"Why would you do that?" Mattia asked me.

"I was mad, like you all have not done worse." Some of them were mad, others had faces filled with pity, and then the ones who looked like they saw a ghost.

They didn't move. It was weird.

"Just get out, all of you just go away." I demanded of them.

"No," Emiliano spoke up," You are hurting and expect us to walk away. Dante died in your arms, that hurt you. Then you were fucking raped and that broke you. You don't want help, fine, we won't help. Don't ever expect us to just leave you be when you are obviously fucking dying on the inside. Family is more then the DNA we share. I expected more from you, I understand your hurting but what the fuck Amara."

Emiliano went off. I have never seen him so angry. I didn't appreciate he fucking attitude.

"Shut the fuck up, you asshole" I screamed and threw my remote at him.

It hit him in the face and he was livid. I was mad. I don't like that word, rape. It may be true but I still can't stand it. It brings chills to my spine.

"What the hell, you can't except the truth." He keeps shouting. I just wanted them to leave.

"You have no right using that word. You have no idea what happened, you can only assume. So, shut the fuck up and all of you get out of my damn room." Emiliano went from livid to concerned.

"We know what happened." He said in a sincere voice.

They knew, I already knew that. I just didn't want it to be reality.

"You really don't," I started crying. I couldn't help it. The memories came flooding back and I couldn't shut them out.

Emiliano ran to me. Holding me, my held naturally went into his chest.

I wished I couldn't remember anything. I prefer to be oblivious to it all. I wish those drugs were fucking stronger.

"It will be okay Amara." Emiliano told me.

It wasn't going to be okay untill he is dead. I won't be okay untill I kill him.

That is how my night ended. In his arms, with a teared stained face.

That is the end of Chapter 29 of Dépaysement. I hope you enjoyed. With love Alivia ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 413 28
"The monsters under my bed used to scare me and I used to seek refuge with people but now I know. The monsters are not actually under my bed, it's th...
7.3K 103 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...
24.7K 422 33
Story about a girl who was taken from her father and 6 brothers at 1 years old and she was physically and Mental abused by her mother and her mother'...
354K 8.5K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...