Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
28
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

29

54.4K 1.6K 568
By ShanayJones629

Rachel walked into the room and I wiped the blood from my swollen and bursted lip.

"Here's lunch," she said before throwing down a plate with spoiled bread and bottle of water next to me.

"Go to hell bitch,"

"We'll both go there sweetheart. You, me, Val, my two men you killed," she smirked and I looked away.

"You're a murderer sweetheart " she whispered

I did nothing wrong

I was me or them

"They had children. Poor babies has daddy now and you're fault," she said and my heart clenched tight in my chest.

I covered my ears as my heart thumped hard against my chest.

"No, shut up!" I cried

"You're a fucking murderer you bitc-"

"I said shut the fuck up!" I yelled at her and she began laughing like a mad person.

"I really don't know what he sees in you," she said while studying me.

"Everything he didn't see you," I said and she walked over to be more punching me in face hard.

"You know he's going kill you," I said after tasting blood on my tongue.

"Not if I don't kill him first," she said confidently.

The door opened and the man from yesterday walked in.

"Fucking hell Rachel what did you do!?" he cursed as he looked at me.

"Oh come on Sasha, if I wasn't going to kill her yet I might as well have a little fun in the meanwhile," she said and he glared at her.

"Valerio wants to see her before we do the switch so if he changes his mind-"

"Don't worry he won't. The little bitch has him wrapped around her pinky finger. So even if the devil had her he would still come for her himself," she cuts in.

He walked towards me before investigating the bruises on my face.

"He's going to be pissed and you know how he gets when he's pissed," he said and something flash between her eyes before it faded.

"As soon as he signs his mafia over to you you're going to kill him right?" she asked from behind him.

"Are you scared?" he asked while studying my face intensely which made me very uncomfortable.

"What no," she said and he chuckled

Definitely scared

"Don't worry I'll kill him before he can get a hold of you," Sasha said but she didn't respond.

He took out his phone before telling someone to put Valerio on. The screen came on and I saw Valerio.

"Why is her face bruised up like that?" Valerio asked calmly while he massaging his temples.

"I was bored," Rachel smirked and Valerio placed a cigarette between his lips.

Valerio looked at me and something flashed through his eyes.

"So when do we met?" Sasha asked.

"In the next hour," Valerio said

"I'll tell you the place," Sasha said

"Don't come," I said to Valerio and he smiled.

"It's okay baby,"

"Please Valerio just don't," I begged him

"Angel everything is going to be okay," he tried assuring me.

"No they're planning to-"

"That's enough sweetheart," Sasha cuts in before clamping his hands over my mouth.

The tv shuts off and Sasha shove me to the ground.

"I don't like this," Rachel said

"What?" Sasha asked

"Valerio was too fucking calm," she said while looking at the blank screen.

"It's an act," Sasha said.

"I'm not going," she said after awhile

"Yes you are we're partners remember?" Sasha said and she began shaking her head.

"We came too far in this to chicken out," he said and she looked at me

"You don't know him Sasha. If he's that calm he's up to something,"

"If he tries anything remember about our plan b," he said before looking at me

"Okay let's go," she sighed and they walked out. Minutes later a guard came in a knocked me out.

•••

I woke up in the back of the van with two guards who had their faces covered. I slowly sat up as pain shot through me. I groaned before looking at my hands, they were tied up with zip ties.

I looked around and Sasha was sitting next to the driver.

"She's awake," guard one said

"Should I knock her back out" the same guard asked as they stared at me

"No we're almost there," Sasha answered and the guard nod.

I looked at the wrench infront me before looking at the guards

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you angel," guard two said and I raised an eyebrow.

His voice

He gave me a wink and I looked at the guard one who was reaching for the wrench. Guard two quickly snapped his neck and I watch life leaves his body.

My eyes widened and guard two placed a finger on his lips as a sign of telling to keep quiet. He slowly placed the guy down while looking at Sasha.

He took out a knife from his holster and I closed my eyes.

I was going to die now

My eyes open when I felt the zip ties dropped from my wrists. He placed his finger on his lip once more and I nod.

He got up before slowly moving towards Sasha.

"Turn here," Sasha said but the driver didn't listen. He didn't take the turn he just kept driving

"Are you deaf you idiot-" he started before guard two quickly stabbed him in the neck.

He grabbed his neck as he bleed out. The guard then released him before turning around. He removed his mask and I leaped into his arms.

"Valerio," I said and he wrapped his arms around.

"Angel" he said and I pulled away.

I looked at the driver and he pulled the mask off his face.

"Hey little one," Tyler said and I smiled.

He then reached over before opening Sasha's door he shove him out and my eyes widened.

"Come on he's already dead," Tyler said and I looked at Valerio as he wiped the blood off his hands.

"Aren't there cars following us," I asked.

"There my men," Valerio said before pulling me into him.

"I'm gonna kill that bitch," he said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

We arrived at another house and we got out.

"Where is Aria and Lorenzo?" I asked

"I had Ash take them out and away from the country," he said and I nod.

"Let's get you cleaned up," he said and I walked into the bathroom. I got a shower, washed my hair and brushed my teeth before walking out.

I went into the closet and I placed on a panty and a bra. I walked out and Valerio placed me on the bed before dressing my bruises.

"I'm sorry," he said after I winced when he began cleaning the cut on my arm.

After he was done I told him to call Ash. I went and got dressed before walking out.

"He's not answering," Valerio said while pulling his hair.

There was a knock on our door and I answered it.

"Come quick," Taylor said and I followed them to an office.

Damon gave Valerio the laptop before we looked at the screen. My heart sank as Rachel had a gun at Lorenzo's head.

"Say hi daddy," Rachel smiled

"Daddy I want to come home" Lorenzo cried as I felt like someone was crushing my heart

"I knew you were up to something," Rachel said to Valerio.

"Rachel let him go. Please I'll do anything you want," Valerio said

"You don't have a choice," she said before pointing the gun to the ground.

"There's three bullet in this gun" she said before pulling the trigger twice.

"Mommy!" Lorenzo shouted and I heard Aria screamed

"My babies," I said as my legs felt weak

Rachel lifted the gun up to Lorenzo before pressing the mouth of the gun on his cheeks.

"Ahhh" Lorenzo cried in pain as the mouth of the gun burns his skin.

"Rachel stop!" Valerio shouted and she removed the gun.

Lorenzo placed his hand over his cheek and tears ran down my cheeks.

"You kill Sasha and a couple of my men so if you don't get me what I want, I don't think I have to tell you what I'll do," Rachel said.

"I'll do anything just don't hurt them please," Valerio said.

"Good I'll call you back tomorrow," she said

"And Valerio this is for Sasha and my men and all the bullshit you've costed me," she said before placing her finger on the trigger

"No no no" Valerio, Damon, Tyler, Taylor and I shouted before the camera was turned to a wall.

We heard a gunshot before blood painted the walls and Aria let out a scream.

"Lorenzo!"

A sharp pain cut through me before I fell to my knees. Rachel came in front of the camera with Aria as she cried.

"Lorenzo!" she screamed.

"If you try anything tomorrow she's dies too," she said before the laptop cuts off.

My baby.

No

No

No

My heart was racing, my knees were weak, I couldn't even react to the pain that was running inside me. I felt like someone was stabbing me slowly and constantly.

Tears ran down my cheeks as I dropped to my knees as the laptop fell from my hands. I looked at Lydia and she was crying.

She then let out a ear piercing scream before her eyes closed and she fell to the ground. 

She fainted

I couldn't even move. Taylor took her up and for the first time in a very long time I broke down and cried.

I felt hands on my shoulder before Damon hugged me.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5M 788K 66
Book Two in the I Am Not A Prostitute series. Warning: Mature Audiences Only!! -Strong Sexual Content -R-rated language -Adult situation #1 in Fict...
586K 11.2K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
4.1M 83.1K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
588K 17K 17
Sequel of Valerio Second book of the DeLuca series Smut Warning πŸ”₯🀫 _______________________ "Your wear a ring so I'm guessing your married" I said...