The Chosen One

By DV_tweetsie

This is a complete fictional story that happens in the alternate timeline and universe having no resemblance... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Their first meet
Chapter 2 - Kulu kulu venpani pola
Chapter 3 - Thread of magic
Chapter 4 - Sivaangi ma
Chapter 5 - Inimel Dhaan
Chapter 7 - And the game begins
Chapter 8 - Past and Present
Chapter 9 -Beach, beach, beach
Chapter 10 - The colors of Magic
Chapter 11: Ashwineyy, the Cooker
Chapter 12 - Tough love
Chapter 13 - Gift from the universe
Chapter 14 - The puzzle pieces
Chapter 15 - It's broken
Chapter 16 - All ties cut
Chapter 17 - Consent
Chapter 18 - Like parents, like daughters
Chapter 19 - It's a promise
Chapter 20 - One Father to another
Chapter 21 - Another Mother
Chapter 22-Time to heal
Chapter 23 - The challenge
Chapter 24 Wolf in sheep clothes
Chapter 25 - Romance is in the air
Chapter 26 - it's time for truth.
Chapter 27 - Heart to heart
Author's note
Chapter 28 - The word
Chapter 29 - Queen to the rescue
Chapter 30 - The Decision
Chapter 31 - Family is everything
Chapter 32 - The final knot
Chapter 33 - Trust is must
Chapter 34 - Fate's game play
Chapter 35 - Time for some reconciliation
Chapter 36 - Time for family
Chapter 37 - #Ashaangi
Chapter 38 - A day before the big day
Chapter 39 - The D-day
Chapter 40 - Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 41 - The beginning
Chapter 42 - His Sun, Her Ocean
New Story Alert!!!!
Chapter 43 - His heart hers alone
Chapter: 44 - The Good in everyone
Feedback time
Chapter 45 - His achievement, their achievement
Chapter 46- Superheroes
Chapter 47 - Her concerns, his priority
Chapter 48 - Engagement
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Will you?

2.8K 330 77
By DV_tweetsie

Sivaangi looked at the ceiling of her house frustrated.

 "Ivaru enna mottai maadila marathon odittu irukaaru" she thought

She continued changing the channels of her tv trying to avoid the dhom dhom effect from her ceiling caused by continuous speed walking.

Sivaangi by now knew well not to ever go near Ashwin when he is anxious and she knows how high his anxiety meter will be now owing to the fact that next day is semi final in his show.

The show had become a huge hit. The screen presence and charisma that emitted from him was enough to capture all the audiences.

How much ever people waited for his performance every week, they waited with same amount of interest and curiosity to watch the natural brewing chemistry between Ashwin and Sivaangi in spite of them not being the Jodis.

The song she dedicates for him after his every single performance not only brought both of them close but also created a magical web around them arresting people's love, as insects caught in a spider web.

Unable to tolerate anymore, she switched off the tv and started climbing the stairs

He exactly resembled like a caged tiger when she saw him. She mustered up all the courage possible and went and stood before him with open arms stopping him.

His panic stricken face looked like a boy who was waiting to appear for his board exams the next day.

He looked at her quizzically with raised eyebrows without saying anything.

The fear, the anxiety, the tension in his face melted something inside her.

She came closer to him, held his right cheek in the palm of her right hand and looked into his eyes. Not one word was spoken, but they understood each other perfectly and the conversation completed when she pressed her eyes close and open firmly, giving him the assurance he needed.

Without second thought he pulled her towards him, hugged her tight and dug his chin into her silky smooth bushy hair.  She hesitated only for a second but then her small hands went under his arms and clasped his shoulders pulling him even more into her embrace.

They would have stayed in the same position for ever but their penance got interrupted when Ashwin's mobile started ringing.

He took his mobile and answered the call. Sivaangi tried to move away from him, but he pulled her back into the embrace easily, with one hand.

Sivaangi smiled to herself, dug her cheek deep inside him and closed her eyes while he continued talking to someone on the phone

"Ok sir, sure, I will be there in the morning, thank you sir, thank you so much" said Ashwin before hanging up

He placed the mobile back in his pocket and went back to hugging her. Sivaangi lifted her face and looked at him with a huge question mark on her face

But he did not reply, but gave her a comforting and relaxed smile.

What his walking, dancing or meditation couldn't do, Sivaangi accomplished it without a single syllable like she casted some kind of spell on him.

When two souls start conversing, the words start failing and that is what happened right there.

She has always been like this with him, she knows exactly  what to say, when to say and how to say to him, at the same time when to be completely silent. Be it her words of encouragements or her songs or her shoulder taps or this kind of silent moments, it blasts him with the positive energy that lacked in his life completely, until now.

And that positive energy has opened a huge door for him and he couldn't wait to tell her about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The semi final shoot went on perfectly as expected and Ashwin and Sunitha got selected as the first finalist.

Everybody appreciated him but his eyes searched for that pint sized human being who had stood by him as a rock for the past 6 months.

Sivaangi stood there with overwhelming eyes, if being proud had a physical entity it will look exactly like her, she slowly wiped her tears, came near him,  gave a formal handshake, went back and sat on the anchor's chair without even an eye contact with him.

Ashwin looked at her face confused, but she wasn't looking at him. 

The only Sivaangi,  Ashwin knew is a Diwali cracker, a real kutty pattas, but from the time shoot started today, she had been silent and distant.

Initially, Ashwin had dismissed thinking that she is also equally anxious, after all she is the one who prays and wants his success more than himself, but looking at her now, he knew something else is bothering her.

He half heartedly accepted rest of his wishes and finished the shoot waiting to rush to her side.

"Ennachu?" he asked her. Both of them were finally alone, in his car, driving towards their home.

"Onnum illaye?" she replied avoiding his eyes, looking outside the window

"Poi" he replied firmly

"Enna poi? oru poi yum illa, naan normal ah dhaan irukken" she replied back with the same firmness

"No chance, enakku theriyum unna paththi" he replied back proudly

"Enna theriyum ungalukku enna paththi, illa yaarukku dhaan enna paththi enna theriyum? Just oru photo or oru show paathutu ishtathukku imagine pannika vendiyadhu, andha imagination basis la en mandaya pottu urutaa vendiyadhu, judgmental idiots" screeched Sivaangi in utter frustration surprising him.

Ashwin looked at her, his eyes clearly showing a mixture of shock and hurt.

"I am so sorry Ashwin, I didn't mean to shout at you, I am sorry" she immediately retaliated her eyes almost filling up.

Ashwin stopped his car in a deserted street corner, turned his body completely facing towards her and looked at her.

"Ennachu ma? enkitta sollamaatiya?" he asked concern overflowing in his voice

"Onnum illa Ashwin, sappa matter uh, naan dhaan theva illaama react panniten, I blame it on the early onset of periods this month, so sorry",  she replied

Ashwin started his car and continued driving until he found a small 24 hours super market inside a petrol bunk.

He parked his car and went inside, Sivaangi continued to stare outside not giving any care to what he was doing, her mind clearly pre occupied.

Within 10 minutes he was back with a package, he came in, placed the package on the holder in between them and started driving again.

Sivaangi looked at the package and him confused, but he continued driving.

Unable to withstand the curiosity, she opened the packet. Her eyes grew back in surprise seeing the content.

It had a huge package, that contained 6 blue berry flavored Greek yogurt.

Ashwin smiled knowing her reaction without even looking at her face.

"Saapdu ma , it will make you feel better, yogurt is good for cramps too" he said with real affection and care reflecting in his voice.

"En Ashwin ippadi irukka nee? " Sivaangi asked her voice almost breaking.

Ashwin stopped his car in a street corner of a deserted road.

"Ippo edhuvum pesaadha, first saapdu, then tell me clearly what is bothering you" he said feeding her a spoon of yogurt

Sivaangi had always been the pampering type, being from a family where everyone pampers everyone, it comes to her naturally with people she cares about. She always made sure Ashwin had something to eat and rested well amidst the shoot or otherwise at home too. 

Ashwin is  more of caring and protective type when it comes to her rather than pampering. This is the first time he is doing something like this for her. It is not like she had not bought her chocolates, ice creams or baked something for her but it had always been a courtesy, not this real care.

Sivaangi silently ate, not moving her eyes away from his face even for a second, as he continued feeding sincerely.

"Innum onnu saapdriya?" he asked placing the completed cup inside the plastic cover to throw away later.

She nodded her head as a no.

"Seri ippo sollu ennachu? " he asked

"Onnum illa Ashwin, I just want you to know something, I am not some delusional teenage girl who goes crushing behind the 'tall, dark, handsome', hoping he will become hers one day. I know me and I know you, the way I am with you is solely because of the space you give me, trusting me to know my limits and I assure you that I will stay within that" she said looking at her completely bitten finger nails.

"Seri! okay, but ippo en indha explanation? " he asked her

"There is a famous misconception going around that I am creating content like, we both are in some fairy tale relationship and trying to garner fame and publicity via the shipping that happens between us"  she said

"But the same shipping that is gaining fame for me, in some crooked notion is spoiling your career it seems" she added in a depressive sarcastic tone.

"Who told you that?" he asked her in a blank tone.

"No one in particular, it is just a common idea that is floating around everywhere in social media, especially after that picture from your dance studio got released" she said

"But.. " he added

"I know, ippo sirippu varudhu, but may be that is what hurt me the most" she said

He took out his mobile and searched for that particular post and started reading the comments.

Comments from their shipping fandom was all "Awe", but when he scrolled down he saw the comments which had hurt Sivaangi, especially the one they just discussed

"I would have been happy if it was at least Sivaathmika, instead of Sivaangi with him, they make a better pair and character wise also she will be a better suit for him instead of this  immature, over acting female" -- comment 1

"Yeah, she is hot and beautiful and will definitely make a better pair for him than Sivaangi, can't believe they are identical twins when there is so much difference in character and the way they carry themselves " -- reply to comment 1

Sivaangi smirked and said, "Payithiyanga, andha photo la irukardhu naan illa, Mika nu kooda theriyala, Sunitha ka theriyaama enna tag pannitaanga. "

"All they need is a wrong tag to jump to a conclusion and their eyes are so blinded by hatred that they are not even ready to see the differences they had just mentioned"

"I know these are all just accusations spinning out of hatred, but even if there is a slightest chance that any of my actions are affecting your career, I will stop it right away Ashwin, for me, your career is more important than yourself" she finished looking at him with determination.

Ashwin gave her his ever charismatic smile.

"Apapdiya, appo en kooda pesaama, en kooda sanda podaama, en kooda time spend pannama unnala irukka mudiyum?" he asked her with the same smile that creates butterflies in her stomach every single time.

"Appadi illa, kashtam dhaan, but I will do it if it is needed" she replied

"Andha dashboard thera, adhula oru blue color file irukkum, take that out" he said

Sivaangi looked at him quizzically, but did exactly as she was asked.

"Open and read it" he said

It was an agreement paper from a very big production house, for a movie under an upcoming director.

Her eyes started growing big as she continued to fast read flipping the pages searching for the part she wanted to see

Cast:

Male Lead: Ashwinkumar Lakshmikanthan

She looked at him, eyes overwhelming with tears. As a natural instinct, she raised herself from her seat, pulled him down holding his collar and kissed him hard on his cheek, surprising him.

But within a second she realized what she had just done. 

"Sorry sorry sorry, I didn't mean to, edho oru excitement and pent up emotions la pannitten, I am extremely sorry, I shouldn't have done that especially after giving a lecture about not expecting anything from you just 5 seconds ago, sorry Ashwin" she said completely embarrassed with her actions.

He just looked at her amused without giving any reply touching his cheek that still had the warmth of her lips.

"But hey congratulations, first finalist, pudhu movie, kalakura Ashwineyyy" she squealed in excitement 

"Ashwineyyy ah?" he laughed joining her in her excitement and started his car

"Aamam, appadi dhaan naan ungala koopda poren inimel" she declared

"Treat u treat u treat u" she added

"kandippa " he replied keeping his eyes on the road

"Enakku indha ice cream parlor, yogurt packet, take away, cooking panni tharadhu, ippadi ellam yematha koodathu, I want a proper treat in a good star restaurant or a beach restaurant with excellent vegetarian menu ... " she continued talking non stop stammering in between a lot, moving her hands in an animated way.

"But public paatha, again negativity spread aagume, ippo dhaan movie chance vera kedachirkku, vendaam.. " she continued contradicting her own arguments, when he interrupted her

"Will you go on a date with me Sivaangi? " 

" velila venaam vetlaye, apporam thirumba they will start that I am not right for you, I am not good looking enough to suit you nnu, theva illadha thalavali" she continued yapping without showing any reaction that she had understood the implication behind his question.

"Hmmm... here I am romantically asking you to go on a date with me and you are going on and on about what some random strangers will talk about us, bayangara romantic future da Ashwineyy unakku" he sighed looking up.

Sivaangi stopped talking, that is when she realized that the car had stopped again and Ashwin was looking at her with pent up emotions and expectations in his eyes

"You want to date me? why? " she asked confused

"Why not, we like each other and are exceptionally comfortable with each other, we obviously have a brewing chemistry between us, it will be foolish if we don't give us a chance" said Ashwin

"So let me ask again, Sivaangi, will you go on a date with me?" he asked her

She thought for a while and replied  "Yes"

Author's note:

Hello, hello.. how are you all? Chapter 6 is here.

The relationship between Sivaangi and Ashwin here is not the typical orthodox one that is expected between couples. The prologue it self clearly indicated Sivaangi as a single mother having kids out of wed lock and everybody knows what that means. 

The story will continue in the same context having sequences justifying the final intimacy between them. Hope you all can relate with it the same way it is there in my imagination.

So what do you guys think? liked it? hated it?

Pour in your opinions on what you think about this chapter in the comments and as always give me the serotonin boost of love in the form of votes.

Love,

DV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 5.4K 27
#2 in cinema out of 1.02k stories.. #16 in company out of 22.7k stories This is the story of two different people who r getting married under a circu...
23.5K 2.6K 14
These are just a fanfiction of Ashwin and Sivaangi. Flip the pages to enjoy their atrocities in different perspective.
171K 14.8K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...