Continuing of Shugo Chara

By wiseone1234

Hey guys if you want Amu and Tadase to stay together then I wouldn't read this because it's all about Amuto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

662 34 3
By wiseone1234

Amu

I starred at Tadase nervously.
"I'm going to go get something to drink." Ikuto said then kissed my cheek.
You stupid cat I thought in my mead, I didn't know what to do.

"So what brings you back to Japan."
"I'm visiting my grandma."
I nodded and couldn't help but freak out inside.
"I got to go see you later." Tadase said.

Tadase walked past Ikuto who was carrying sodas and gave him a cold stare. Ikuto gave a cold stare back.

Tadase Pov

I walked away angrily, is it just my imagination or were those two on a date.

"HEY TADASE." Kukai yelled.
"KUKAI?" I said surprised.
"What are you doing here."
"I'm with my grandma, what about you."
"Oh we all are just shopping."
"Did you know Amu-chan is here?" I asked.
"She is, oh well she is probably on another date with Ikuto."
"Are they dating?"
"I am not sure yet."
"Kukai." Yaya screamed.
"Sorry Tadase I have to go, but it was nice seeing you."
And just like that Kukai left.
Man I know I left everyone but it really hurts seeing them again, especially Amu.

Amu Pov

That was really weird seeing Tadase.
whoops I was thinking that, Ikuto put his arm around me. I turned super red.

"You don't need to worry about Tadase, you got me now." Ikuto blurted out.

I didn't even respond I just sat there uncomfortable. until leaned in close and his mouth was to my ear and he whispered.

"You have to learn to get use to me."
I turned super red again I felt like I was going to explode.

"Why would you say that." I yelled

Ikuto started laughing.

"That's my Amu." Ikuto said still laughing.
I couldn't help it but smile.
"Your to adorable." Ikuto said.
"Huh?"
Ikuto then looked at me and kissed my forehead. I instantly turned away and pressed my hands on to my forehead.
"W-why would you do that?
"I couldn't help it."
"Let's just go walk around." I said nervously .
Ikuto and I stood up and started to walk, Ikuto grabbed my hand and smiled.
I haven't look back in awhile tell now, realizing Ikuto is actually here. He has been living in my room for the vast couple days and I haven't realized that he was gone for 6 years. as I thought about that I kinda of felt my heart ache. I felt a year go down my face.

"Amu?" Ikuto questioned.
"Sorry." I said whipping the tear.
"Why are you crying?"
"It's nothing."
"Are you sure."
"Yeah."

What I really want to say is that I missed you, and I'm glad your here and also that I love you.

Hey guys thank you for still reading the story I know I haven't posted in along time and to be honest I don't know how long it's going to take to make the next chapter so just bare with me. I love you guys and thank you for all the nice comments you leave. And thank you for reading this chapter. I'm sorry it's short and not that good but I hope you liked it.
~Shelby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193 69 6
[The trial has finished.] What do you mean? You've never seen what's inside the towers and domains after the people got out? In every story, there ar...
41.5K 943 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...
55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...