Chapter 9

Ikuto's Pov

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." The dad said.
"I didn't really do anything, you should be thanking them." I said looking at everyone.
"You were there for her the whole time, that's more help than you can give her."
Because Amu's dad said that it made me feel better.
"And thank you everyone for also taking care of my daughter." the dad said to everyone.
"Of course." Nagihiko said smiling.
"We love Amu-chan." Yaya shouted.
"I'm glad she has you guys as friends." the dad said smiling

"Mr. Hinamori" a lady said
"That's me." the dad said.
"Your daughter is ready for you."
"Thank you so much."
"No problem, just follow me."
The dad, mom and Ami was following the nurse.

We all just sat here waiting for news on Amu.

"Don't worry everybody if she wasn't fine they wouldn't of let her family go see her." Kukai said.
I didn't say anything just continued to sit down with my hands in my legs. Suddenly Yoru came in.
"Yoru where have you been?" I asked.
"I was with Ran Miki and Su taking care of Amu but then Ami came in trying to play with me so I left."
"You were with Amu this whole time?" I asked.
Everyone then looked at Yoru.

"Yeah, she's doing fine, the medicine is working so her fever is going down."
"Thank god."
Amu's dad came down.
"Amu is asking for you guys." the dad said.
"Shouldn't she be relaxing." Kairi said.
"She won't rest until she sees all of you."

We all agreed and followed Amu's dad to her room. He opened the door and let us all in. I ran to Amu and grabbed her hand, I felt her head, it was still hot but not as bad as it was earlier.

"It looks like your getting better."
Amu smiled.
"Mom Dad Ami can you guys wait in the hallway real quick." Amu asked.
"No I'm staying." Ami demanded.
"I'll wait outside with you too Ami." Utah said.
"UTAU." Ami screamed.

As with that they all left but Ikuto and the rest.

"How are you feeling?" Rima asked.
"Better." Amu said smiling.
"Amu I miss you." Yaya yelled.
"I miss you too, the doctor said if I get a good sleep I might be able to go home tomorrow."
"Really that soon." Rima said.
"Yeah apparently I'm recovering fast."

Everyone let a sigh of relief.
The doctor then came in to tell everyone that visiting hours are over. Everyone said bye and left.
I sat outside of the hospital thinking I want to see her again.

"Yoru character change."
I then jumped to her window and sat at the window
I watched her toss and turn and sweat. I felt so bad that she was going through this. I jumped back down and went to the big patch of trees by the hospital. I climbed a tree and slept there. Man this feels like old times.

Morning came

Amu's Pov

I woke up and looked around, it feels kind of lonely, I'm so use to everyone around me. As I was thinking that a nurse came in.

"Good morning Amu."
"Morning."
"I am going to do some test to see how your doing, how do you feel this morning?"
"I'm feeling wonderful."
"That's great, now I am gonna do some tests to make sure your ready to leave the hospital."
The nurse was giving me tests and it lasted 5 minutes then she left the room.
I was just starting at the ceiling and listening to the machines going off then suddenly the window flew open I looked over and see Ikuto coming in.

"IKUTO." I whispered.
He just staring at me
"What are you doing in here, you can be in big trouble if the nurses found you."

"What is it wrong for a man to visit his girlfriend."
I blushed a little.
"Wait I didn't even know we were boyfriend and girlfriend?"
"You didn't?"
Yoru started laughing
"Quiet Yoru I'm trying to listen." Dia said.
"Anyways... We only been on a couple of dates I didn't know it was for sure."
Ikuto walked up to me then grabbed my hand.
"Amu Hinamori would you be my girlfriend."

Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapter but it's just I am running out of ideas for Amu and Ikuto to do so if you have an idea I would love to hear it anyways I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. love you guys and thank you for being awesome 😘