The Male Lead's Substitute Wi...

By _sunflow_er

When Su Yaya awakened, she found herself in a novel world as the CEO's Substitute Wife--a mere cannon fodder... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115

Chapter 21

149 2 0
By _sunflow_er

Suyaya thought about it for a moment, and after some thoughts, I said it to Yan Junyi. Yan Junyi nodded while listening, and made some suggestions accordingly. Soon two people discussed it.

"Director, we are ready." Suya is confident.

The confident girl makes people like it, and Qu Jing’s director waved his hand. “The show begins.”

......

One morning, Suyya got up from the bed, opened the curtains, stood by the window and looked into the distance. A tall and straight figure came from afar. He came downstairs to Suya and looked up at her. There is a big smile on the side. Suya recognized him and flew downstairs as quickly as possible.

When the door opened, she finally appeared. Yan Junyi, standing at the door, took out a beautiful box and sent it to her. She hesitated to take the box and opened the box under Yan Junyi’s gaze. There was a couple watch inside, she liked it very much. The beautiful face burst into a beautiful smile and happily flung into the arms of Yan Junyi...

At the end of the performance, there was a warm applause in the conference room.

Director Qu Jing was very satisfied. He smiled and said to Suya: "You will use resources and have great ideas. It's not bad."

"Thank you." Suya smiled and bowed.

The representative of the k family was also very satisfied with her performance. She nodded slightly and had a choice in her heart.

"You should go home and wait for the notice. We will inform you of the result." Director Qu Jing told her.

"Okay." Suyya smiled and gave them a ritual, then retired.

As soon as she went out, she obviously felt the eyes of the people next to her with scrutiny and disappointment. Suya also guessed what was going on. She had the longest interview in the mirror, and Qu Jing director also laughed. I was very happy. Finally, I applauded her and Yan Junyi’s performance. I praised her for performing very well. These are the things that the previous people have never had. They must have felt that her chances of success are great and they will be hostile to her. .

Faced with the opponents of the competition, regardless of success, the first momentum can not be weak, Su Yaya straight up the back, head high, stepping on high heels, step by step.

Zhou Peiyu greeted her and took her to the side to sit down and asked, "What do you think?"

Su Yaya smirked at her with an ok gesture: "No surprise, this advertisement should be mine."

"Really?"

"Really." Suya nodded and was very confident in the results.

The facts are indeed the same as Su Yaya said. With her Zhu Yu in front and the interview glasses, they seem to be uninteresting in the Qu Jing directors. No one is comparable to her.

"On the 18th, Su Ya Ya." Qu Jing director finally made a decision, others did not have opinions, and they felt that Su Ya Ya is the best.

The staff went out to announce the result. Zhou Peiyu was more excited than Suya. He pulled Suya and said: "You got the advertisement of the k family. Go, let's go find someone to sign the contract, so as not to have a long night dream."

Su Yaya is still burying his head in playing games, and his mind is all on the game. "Don't pull me, wait for me to finish this game, or I will die, find you to pay!"

Zhou Peiyu: "..."

Zhou Peijun is speechless. She is a good agent for her. Every day she is busy and tired to find resources for her relationship. She audition is successful. She is happy for her and urges her to sign the contract. It is also good for her. She did not care, she only cares about playing her broken game, and said that if she is dead, find her to pay!

pay?

Oh, it’s really good!

Does she really think she can't cure her?

"Su..."

"Let's finish, let's go."

Just as Zhou Peiyu was preparing to teach Suya, Suya suddenly stood up and shook the screen of the mobile phone that had closed the game interface in front of Zhou Peiyu, indicating that she had finished the game and could sign the contract.

"Oh..." Zhou Peiyu said half of it, and he was stopped by Suya, and he took a nap uncontrollably.

Su Yaya has gone forward and found that Zhou Peiyu did not keep up, turned back to look at her, and was surprised. "What are you doing there? Not signing a contract?"

Ha, this person... is it just that she is not going to be her?

"Go, of course!" Zhou Peijun gnawed his teeth: "If you have spent so much effort to get a k-party couple table advertisement, how can you not go?"

"That's it, go!" Su Yaya finished, turned and strode forward.

Zhou Peiyu looked at her slim slender back, rubbed her feet and followed her.

The contract was signed very smoothly. Zhou Peiyu took the contract and looked it again. If there was no problem, Suya signed the contract.

After signing the contract, Zhou Peiyu went to the parking lot to pick up the car. Suyya stood at the entrance of the hotel. A black nanny car slid over and stopped in front of Suya. The window in the back seat shook down, revealing Yan Junyi’s Million women are obsessed with the face.

He smiled and said to her: "Yaya, we haven't seen each other for many years. Let's go have a meal together. Let's talk about the old."

Su Yaya showed him a sly smile. "You are not afraid of me taking your hype? In case I let the paparazzi take us to dinner, saying that we are in contact, I am jealous of your heat, don't you mind?"

Yan Junyi didn't think she would say this. She stunned a little and quickly responded. She said, "I don't mind, if you are willing to blame me, I will be very happy."

Su Yaya looked at him with a slight head and licked his lips. "That really makes me happy too. It’s just your good intentions. I have a heart, and it’s time to eat. I have an appointment today."

"It was rejected by the beautiful woman." Yan Junyi made a very sad look. Jun face was grievous, his hand was on his chest, and he looked at Suya. "Then we will see you next time, you must leave the opportunity." Give it to me!"

Suyya smiled and nodded, compared to an ok gesture, "a word is fixed."

"Can't eat words." Yan Junyi stressed again.

"Good." Su Yaya promised.

Yan Junyi went on to say: "Where are you going to go? Can't eat rice, let me send you always?"

Su Yaya waved her hand and lifted her small chin toward the front. She smiled and said: "No, my agent has already drove the car."

Yan Junyi looked at her in the direction she pointed. Sure enough, a white Cayenne came from the front. Zhou Peiyu was sitting in the driver's seat and waving to Suya to call her past.

He glanced at Suya, his eyes were a bit complicated. He knew that Suya had not entered the entertainment circle for a long time. The Cayenne should not be her. The agent is not like a person who can afford a Cayenne. Who is the car? ? The entertainment circle is very chaotic, and there are many temptations. Some people can't control themselves and eventually fall.

"I have passed, bye bye." Suya waved and waved at him, and quickly walked over to Cayenne.

Yan Junyi looked at her back. I thought he had something to say to her just now, but he finally chose nothing and said that he only sat in the Cayenne until the Cayenne slowly drove away. .

In the car, Zhou Peiyu asked while Su Yaya went while driving, Su Yaya said: "Just Shen always sent me a message, let me send him food."

This is also the reason for her rejection of Yan Junyi, saying that she already has a reason for the appointment. Shen Xiuqi is her current gold master father, the real aunt, he summoned her, she dare not go!

Suyya had to go to the restaurant to pack three dishes and one soup. Passing through the dessert house, I saw that the store’s new dessert was good. I bought two boxes of durian boxes and sent them to Shen Xiuqi’s company.

At the front desk, Li Lan and He Rui got a notice early, knowing that Suyaya was coming, and saw that she came in from the gate when she was eating. They showed that they had practiced countless times of standard smiles and greeted Suya. .

"Miss Su, please come with me, Shen has already confessed, he said let you go straight up." He Rui led Su Yaya to the elevator door, helped her brush the card, and sent her into the elevator.

Looking at the elevator door closed, He Rui turned and went back. He ran to Li Lan and excitedly said: "I saw the bracelet of the f family worn by Miss Su. The official online quote is more than 80,000. I always wanted to buy one. But it’s too expensive.”

Li Lan took her a moment. "When you find a golden turtle, buy it again. Otherwise, you can still buy a house of two or three square meters. You haven't always wanted to buy a house?"

"Or keep the money to buy a house first." He Rui sighed and thought about it and felt unhappy. He took Li Lan’s hand: "When can I live in a big house like Miss Su, what do I want to buy?" what!"

Li Lan said faintly: "There is a time."

"Ok?"

"You are now going home to sleep in bed, and sleep." Li Lan smiled and said: "Beauty name, daydreaming!"

He Rui took a shot and said, "You are so bad! Don't tell you!" She ignored her.

Li Lan was quietly beside him: "I still looked down on her. I thought she was just a hundred-hundred-line net red. I deliberately climbed up to Shen Zong, and I heard it with Shen, but now it seems that it is Shen Zong. I like her, she is willing to pet her to stare at her. She eats well, wears well, lives in a big villa, and a bracelet is tens of thousands. What qualifications do I have to look down on her? It’s really nothing to worry about."

For Li Lan’s words, He Rui also took it for granted and nodded. “Yes, people are much better than us.”

......

When Su Yaya took the food to Shen Xiuqi’s office, Shen Xiuqi was busy with the work. She put the three dishes and one soup on the table, and waved at Shen Xiuqi. The smile was sweet and sweet: “Husband, I bought everything for you. It's something you like to eat, come over and eat."

Shen Xiuqi put down the documents in his hand, pushed open the office chair and walked over, soaked Suya's thin waist from behind, bowed his face and kissed her face. The good-looking lips curled up and smiled. "Let me taste it first." taste."

The author has something to say: your taste, so wonderful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.8K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
923K 79.8K 134
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
651K 33.3K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
2.8M 62K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...