reverie | tr oneshots ✓

بواسطة AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... المزيد

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]

11.4K 403 207
بواسطة AmarisxxLuna

tw: smut-ish

"Hnggg— Ahhhh— Fuck Shin! can you do it faster? The wedding is about to start." I whispered to him.

"Don't pressure me y/n." His grip on my waist tightens, I can hear him panting and groaning.

"This is your idea, to do it here. Ahhhh—" I clenched the tablecloth as he began to hit my sweet spot.

"I can't" He paused. He's trying to speed up while talking. "I can't help it, that gown looks so hot on you."

"You— ahhh — you can wait 'til the ceremony ends Oh god—" I look back to see him and he had this expression that makes me feel... hotter. "god, that look in your face shin... Hot"

He pulled his cock and turned me around, I am now facing him. He lifts me to help me sit me on the table and lift my other leg "Look at me, I want to see you come." He whispered as he put his dick back inside me. I gasped when I felt them in my walls. I then stared at him like he asked me to, I watched his face full of lust, his red cheeks with sweats dripping down, and his half-opened eyes.

"Fuck! you're pretty." He said in his low voice, not breaking his eye contact with me. He's about to kiss me but I stopped him.

"Don't! I don't have any more time to touch up this make-up and it's already... Ahhhh— shit— I'm close." I was about to hug him when he spoke

"Don't, I want to see your pretty face, angel." His pounds became deeper, faster hitting my sweet spot, repeatedly.

"Ahhh Hngggg Shit shin! Faster, we'll be late."

and after a couple of thrusts, we both reached our climax.

Shin and I became fuck buddies after that night and it's been going on for eight months. I stopped seeing other guys because I felt more comfortable with him than hooking up with a random dude when I'm sad. We don't have any labels. we're just two friends who like to...

"Hey, there you are!" Waka marched his way towards me, I fixed my dress and my hair. I spread my hands. He then hugged me tightly.

"So this is it huh? No more wasted nights, you need to focus on Aina."

"Yes! But we'll still going to hang out like before, nothing will change."

"Be good to her, I'm happy for you, Wakasa."

"Thank you, y/n."

He peeked behind me. "Shin!" He greeted him and looked back at me, he looked back at Shin and looked back at me again. I slightly pout and look away.

"Stay here! The ceremony is about to start."

The ceremony starts, Waka first walks down the Aisle then, Shin and I walk behind him. Waka smiles at us. Ahhh, he looks so happy.

We went to our seats, waiting for the entourage to finish. After a while, the song changes, the sound of piano and violin filled the place. Everyone stands up, waiting for the bride to walk down the aisle.

There she is, Aina in her beautiful white dress. I glance at Shin and he's silent, gazing at her. I can see in his eyes that even though he's happy for her, He's hurt. Well, I can't blame him. We're all childhood friends. Shin and Aina are the closest among us all and he loves her longer than Waka.

Shinichiro

Waka and Aina are now exchanging vows, I glance at y/n she's trying her best not to cry. I can't blame her. She's watching her first love getting married to someone else as I watch mine too.

Unrequited love sucks.

I pat her shoulders to comfort her a little. She looks at me and leans close to whisper. "Let's get wasted after the wedding."

"Yeah and let's have a mind-blowing sex after."

"Shin! We're at the church." She firmly said in a whisper tone, I just silently laughed. She's easy to fluster, I find it cute.

I search for y/n at the reception, she suddenly disappears after the ceremony at the church. There, I saw her sulking at the corner.

"Hey! Quit sulking." I stand beside her and snatch the wine glass from her. I drink the remaining wine.

"Why aren't you sulking."

"Well... I was about to but after seeing how happy Aina is, I kinda feel okay."

"Good for you."

"y/n! y/n!" We both heard Aina's voice. y/n composed herself and wiped the tear from her cheek, then we both turned around. "Found you! I'm throwing the bouquet now, I need you." She said with a smile and grabbed y/n's wrist.

"And you, Mister." Aina pointed at me. "Waka's throwing the garter you should participate!"

I chuckled "Okay, Okay! I'll participate."

"Good!" Her head shifts back at y/n "Come with me." Aina said with a smile, y/n looked at me and I just nodded then off they go to the center of the reception.

I watch her stand at the center together with other female guests. Aina turned her back at them and count. "Ready? One... two..." y/n looks like she doesn't want to catch the bouquet. She's still sulking like a kid who lost her candy. "Three!" Aina throws the bouquet and it magically lands on y/n's arms but slips. The bouquet falls on the floor and she looks surprised.

y/n looked around and no one was getting the bouquet so she had no choice to pick it up. She then smiled at Aina. Aina hugs her and pulls her to the side.

"You, Come with me," Waka said behind my back, pushing me forward.

"Hey! Don't sneak behind me like that," I said, trying to look behind me. "Okay, Okay! I'll walk don't push me.

The male guests stand in the center like what y/n did. Waka then went under Aina's gown to get the garter. He bit the garter from Aina's thigh, pulling them down. He then gets them and waves them up.

"Ready?" He said.

"The girl who caught the bouquet is pretty. I'll catch the garter so I can put them on her." A guy beside me said. I looked at him and looked back at Waka,

"One... Two... Three!" He throws the garter. I watched it in the air and when I realized that it would land on the guy beside me, My body instantly moved to block him. In the end, I caught the garter.

"Nice one, Shin!" Waka said, pointing at me. I let out an awkward laugh.

Oh well, might as well enjoy this garter thing.

y/n sat on a chair while Aina and Waka is behind her in a distance. They instruct me to put the garter on y/n's thigh.

I get something from my pocket before I knelt in front of y/n "Ready?" I said to her and she just nodded. I then gently pull the garter up to her leg.

"Higher!" The audience chant. I chuckle and pull the garter higher, My finger brushed on her smooth skin, shit! this is turning me on.

"Higher! Higher!" They all said in chorus, I obliged and pulled the garter a little higher. My hands sneakingly went to her panties. I looked at y/n and her eyes widened. I can hear that she's nagging me in her head.

I laughed and traced the fabric with my finger and in one swift move, I put the small vibrator inside her. It was so fast that they didn't even notice it.

We both stood up and took a picture.

y/n

"What did you put inside me? It's cold." I said in a very low tone as I marched towards Shin. I felt sudden vibration from down there.

"Shinichiro!" Shin turns his back to face me, He showed me his phone there was an app with lines. he tapped it once and the line goes higher. the thing inside me vibrates.

"Like my new toy, y/n?"

"Why did you bring a vibrator to a wedding!"

"Well, we never know what will happen. it's better to be ready." He said with a mischievous grin on his face.

"You little—"

"Can we call the Maid of honor? Miss y/n, to give some speech?" The wedding MC said on the mic. I froze and looked at the stage then I looked back at Shin. "I'm not done with you!" I said and marched towards the stage.

Shit, I think I know what will happen next.

The MC hand me the mic. I look at the newlyweds and they're smiling at me.

"Hello?" The mic echoed. "Ah, sorry!"

The couple chuckled and gestured an okay sign. I smiled at them and took a deep breath.

"Me, Shin, Waka, and Aina grew up together. I witness how their love story starts, I remember that Waka used to tease Aina." I let out a chuckle. "Turns out he's just doing that to get her attention." Oh, no this is bad. The corner of my eyes is burning.

"Waka— haaa—" The thing inside me suddenly vibrates. fuck you, Shin! I try my best to act natural "Waka uhm—" The vibration gets faster. "Waka never looked at other girls the way he uhmm—" I can feel the sensation from my lady part up to my stomach, Shit! This is so good... Fuck!

"y/n? are you okay? you're flustered." Aina said. I can't take this anymore I'm about to come. I hold on to the chair in front of me.

"I'm fine... I'm just controlling my emotions." I chuckled.

"What I want to say—" I took a deep breath. "is that... You both found each other. And even if things will get tough in the future, I know that you both going to face them holding each other's hands and if things really get tough, Shin and I are here to help you two."

"I can also beat Waka's ass if he did something to you, Aina." The crowd laughed. The vibration stopped, I took that opportunity to finish my speech.

"Aina, I now entrust you my best friend. I know that you'll take care and love him deeply so I'm not worried. I am glad that you came to his life, to us..." I shift my gaze to Waka, the man that I loved for so long, maybe it's time for me to let you go.

"Waka, Treasure her like she's your last piece of gold. you can't find someone like her because she's one in a million so better treat her right, okay?" Fuck I'm going to come. "That's all." I put down the mic and walk fast out of there.

"Nice speech," Shin said when I reached him. I was about to hit him when he tapped his phone repeatedly. I felt the building upon my stomach so, I sat on the nearby chair and rested my head on my arms at the table. Moments later, I reached my climax.

Shin sat next to me. "See, you didn't cry." He said.

"Fuck you!" I said, not looking at him. "But yeah, I didn't cry." I added.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Yeah!"

Shin and I decided to buy some beer at the nearest convenience store and just chill on our favorite spot when we were kids.

"Remember when you fell from the monkey bars because you're copying Waka? Aina was impressed by how easily Waka climbed. you got jealous and tried them yourself." I chuckled and drank the beer.

"Well, it worked, Aina tends me when I hurt myself." He chuckled and drank his beer. I put down the bottle and hugged my knees, I watched the lake as I rested my head on top of my knees. Suddenly, I felt Shin put the coat on my shoulders.

"Thank you."

There's silence for a moment. "What if we date?" Shin suddenly asked.

"Ha-Ha" I sarcastically laughed. "We're just on our second bottle Shin, don't tell me you're already drunk." I didn't even bother to look at him because I knew that he was just joking.

"I'm serious, y/n."

"You're just overwhelmed with your emotions. You just witnessed your first love get married and you're looking for an escape from that feeling."

"y/n, I already accepted that Aina is not for me way before this wedding. Maybe it's time for you to move on from him too."

Tears suddenly fall. "It's easier said than done." My hug tightens and buries my head on my knees. "This shit hurts like hell and I'm done pretending that I'm okay. Just let me cry this out tonight." I whispered.

I felt Shin pulled me. He then hugged me tightly. "Then if you'll gonna cry all night, might as well cry on me so you won't be alone." His gentle voice said I felt touched by what he said. Shin's not bad, he may be playful but he's a nice person.

Then I did, I cried it all out in Shin's arms. He didn't touch me... he just hugged me until I got tired of crying. I felt a lot lighter now than before... Maybe this is what I need all along, to cry it all out so I can move forward.

"You know, if you stop being a dick sometimes, you'll gonna be a nice boyfriend," I said as I gently let go of him.

"Then date me and I'll stop being a dick." He chuckled.

"When we reach thirty and we're both single. I'll date you."

"That's in three years!" Shin rubs his chin and shrugs his shoulders. "Well then, I'll just court you to change your mind." He chuckled.

"Then, Make me," I replied with a smile.

End

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

33.5K 2.1K 31
𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄 Duda Donelli, era melhor amiga da Bella Mancini, decidiram fazer uma live, onde Henrique lemos entrou.. - - - - - especial de - opssdudis co...
33.5K 2K 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
29.9K 246 6
A Boy who lost his humanity to a demon. And put to sleep for 2000 years. He awake find the world is now different than what he remember. Now, he must...