๐‹๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ || Wakasa Im...

By fantasialastrange

โ”‚ Wakasa Imaushi "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๏ฟฝ... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
TR CHAPT 226||The Apple of our Eyes
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty Four
Thirty six
Thirty Seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Epilogue
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘œ๐‘

Thirty Five

2.8K 112 30
By fantasialastrange

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

I made my way to Waka's room and took a bath. I need to clean my morning look after taking a bath.

I look for clean clothes that Waka bought me, but I choose to wear one of his tee-shirt that’s big enough for me.

I tied my hair and smiled. I’m excited for some reason that I can’t explain.

Reuniting the twins and Waka has had so much impact on me. I walked out of the room and heard their laughter.

“Do you know that you’re twins have a match with me, Waka? Damn their strong!”

I heard Benkei laugh, they already formed a bond with my twins?

“Wakashi has Ellenilla’s fighting style, while Wakana has South’s move,”

Takeomi added. I quietly entered their atmosphere and made my way to Waka, who's sitting on the couch while the twins were sitting on both of his legs. I wrap my arms behind him and pat the twins’ heads.

“Hey,”

I uttered. The three looked at me in a union that I was slightly taken aback because of their synch movement.

Why does it feel like I’m looking at the three-carbon copy of Wakasa? I stood and raised my brow to the three of them.

“Why are the twins look precisely like you? I’m the one who carried them.”

I mope, the twins smiled so as Waka with my drama.

“I mean, did you know that when I conceive them, I always ask for a lollipop?”

I added Omi and Benkei laugh so hard that Omi almost choked with his own saliva.

“What the hell for real, Nilla?”

Benkei confirmed, still laughing. I nod and point South.

“Ask Cielo! In my first trimester, I almost turn the house upside down because of how big the house is, but I can’t find a single lollipop.”

I breathed heavily before sitting behind the couch and crossing my arms. South laugh as he remembers my mischievous.

“That’s true, you don’t know how desperate she is. She’s even holding a knife that time too.”

I laugh when he points me while having those nice smiles carved on his face.

“A knife? Why?”

Senju asks while she’s eating some dorayaki with Manjiro.

“Oh! I had a knife that time because I thought that he was a damn thief, a good thing I didn’t throw that knife.”

I nod a bit. If I ever throw it, it will be a big problem. The other laughed with my retort before my son came up with an idea.

“Then just make another baby that looks like you, mama, right papa?”

Kana suggests and looks up at Waka, who smirks with his son’s idea.

“That’s a good idea, Kana.”

He compliments and pinches Kana’s cheeks that are instantly stained with a rosy tint to them.

“Girl, I want a little sister, mama.”

Washi demand I bite my lips before shooing my head while the others also agree with Washi.

“Yes, I think it’s great too that there’s a mini mistress in the house.”

Rindou butt in, my face soured as South and Ran also nod.

“If you need another week, we’re willing to look after the twins, Mistress.”

Ran proposed with a huge smile on his face. These douchebags didn’t know the pain of giving birth, god.

“Stop it. I don’t have any plans for that, as of now.”

“So you’re considering it?”

Manjiro ask and look up at me while he has some dorayaki stain on the side of his mouth. I feel all their stare glued to me, waiting for my answer.

“Maybe?”

Not sure with my answer, but the twins and Waka’s lilac eyes dilated in accord. What’s with these three? They seem close now.

“But not now!”

I repeat when I remember something. I'm too carefree for the last days.

“Wait, now that I think about it. I’m not that busy right now.”

I start biting my nails as I try to remember if I have some errands. I’ve been free for the whole week that it made me conscious.

Callie didn’t even contact me.  I walk back and front, still thinking of my job. It’s not like I don’t want a day off. I’m just used to having a busy schedule. My eyes dilated, and look back at the twins.

“Hey, babies,”

I called them. They immediately look at me and smile.

“Yes, mama?”

I stop walking and stare at them.

“We will stay here from now on.”

I started. I heard the other gasps with my decision that I rolled my eyes at them. Why it seems like they think I don’t want in here? The twins nod.

“You have to learn a lot of things in here, okay? I want you two to be ready.”

I lectured they nodded again. I smiled.

“Then everything is alright now.”

I look back at South, Manjiro, and Senju. I need to know what’s their plan now. I need to retire too.

“So, Cielo.”

I started again. He looked at me seriously but knowing him. I think he already has an idea of what is going to happen now.

“It’s a no, Stella.”

He said. Without letting me explain a bit.

“I didn’t even say anything.”

I tittered, but he just raised his brow to me. The others continue to listen to us.

“I can’t retire?”

I ask with confusion, and he nods again. Why is he refusing my decision?

“No, she’ll be in Kanto Manji now.”

My brows up with what Manjiro suddenly decided. The hell? I’m about to resign, but he wants me to be in their gang now.

“I think there’s a confusion in here. I’m not asking for anyone’s opinion.”

I grit my teeth. They’re being stubborn. The room was silent again as they let me speak.

“I want to focus on my family right now,”

I speak and am about to continue when Kana tug the hem of my shirt.

“But you look so cool fighting, mama.”

He murmured with his cute voice, ha? Wait, what did he just say? I look at Washi, who has the same expression too.

My forehead irk.  Am I not allowed to leave the gang? I press my temple. My heart thumps with a strange feeling. I can still fight if the twins want it, but there’s still a risk to it.

“You two are almost harmed because of my gang.”

I pointed as I placed my hand into my waist. That’s right. We can’t have a safe life if I’m still in the gang. The two sulk and look at their father.

“Papa.”

The two plead. Waka looks at me with the same expression as the twins.

“Don’t start with me, Waka.”

He chuckled with my threat. He offered his hand to me and pulled me closer to them.

Since I was still behind them, I ended up hugging his back again while the twins looked at me with their pleading expressions. I sigh and look at Waka.

“Are you okay with that, Waka?”

I asked for his opinion. He tapped his finger on Kana’s back as he made his decision.

“No, but the twins want it.”

My brows curled with his answer. Don’t tell me he’s spoiling these two already?

I stand and put both of my hand on the back of the couch as I look at the group who’s listening to us.

“Let’s trade.”

I offer with a smile to South and Manjiro since this two are the only one who’s concerned about my retirement.

“If you can give me something that will change my mind, then I’ll stay, but if you can’t.”

I looked at my twins and my fiancé, who were eyeing me. I smile and pinch the twins’ cheeks.

“I’ll focus on my family,”

I stated. The others weighted my stares for a while before they nodded in accord.

“If we succeed, you’ll do what we want, Stella,”

South declared. I nod and reach Kana and Washi to hug them. Why does time fly so fast? Their big boys now I don’t want to let go of them.

“Babies, come on, hug mama,”

I uttered with my soft voice. I sit beside Waka and get the twins’ to him. I hugged them tightly and buried my neck to their shoulder.

“Mama, it tickles.”

Kana murmured with a bit of chuckle in his tone. I laughed and buried my face to him more while Washi hugged my neck.

“Mama!”

Kana exclaimed before crawling back to Waka. I laugh when he hides in Waka’s embrace while Washi stays with me. Waka laugh with our silliness.

“Did you already eat all?”

I ask the gang who’s laughing while watching our moments; they shake all of their head in union before they look at South and Manjiro.

“These two disturb us just to go in here. They said Waka lock you in here.”

Omi stated I laugh and stand up. Washi is still on my embrace. I’m hungry. I give Washi to his dad before I look at Cielo.

“Come on, South, let’s cook. I’m hungry,”

I called him. He nodded while Rindou and Ran looked at me with a surprised look.

“You know how to cook?”

Rindou checked if he heard me right I rolled my eyes to him. Oh, I know he thinks that I don’t know how to cook.

“Of course I know, duh,”

I stated and rolled my eyes to him  before leaving the Haitani, and led the way to the kitchen.

On that day, I have my first lunch with my family and the known three deities.

“How’s your work anyway, Stella?”

South ask as we eat; it’s a good thing Waka has a big table enough for us, yet it seems it’s the first time all the seat are used.

I swallow my food and look back at South. I really don’t know.After Callie’s last call to me, she didn’t contact me again. Am I fired or what?

“Don’t know. Callie said she’ll be here too, but she’s not contacting me for the whole week.”

I breathe heavily. Waka eyed me while he was busy talking to my twins’.

“I bring your phone with me. You can contact her later.”

I nod with South and bid my thanks. That’s a big help. I look up at the gang, who’s busy eating. I looked up at Waka when he called me.

“Not hungry anymore?”

I nod and smile,

“How have you been, Nilla-chan?”

Manjiro ask while he’s busy eating. He looks up at me with his dark orb. He almost looks like Shinichiro in some way.

“Well, I’m fine. Oh, I’m a nurse and a model now.”

I bragged with confidence to him. He smiled as he listened to me.

“How about you?”

He stares at me for a moment before he turns his gaze to the side. He’s still not ready.

“It’s okay if you are not ready,”

I stated with a soft voice. I don’t want to force him to tell me everything, but he needs some way to loosen up. He nodded and smiled at me.

“Thank you, Nilla-chan. Tell me everything about you again.”

He wished after he ate. I smile as the other looks at me curiously too.

“That’s right, why don’t you share with us what happens to you.”

Omi second motion I irk my forehead and smile. They’re eager.

“Oh, a lot of things change, but why don’t you all start since I’m the only one that’s away,”

I ask since I can always tell them everything. Washi tugs the hem of my shirt before he sits on my lap and hugs me.

“Two years ago, Brahman was made.”

I look up at Omi when he starts talking. It’s almost the same year as the Rokuhara.

“Senju wants to beat Mikey, and we want to take him back, but our goal is to be the biggest gang in Japan.”

Biggest? They’re focused on the quantity of their group than its quality then.

“Well, after things fall into pieces, we end up in here.”

He said, his being careful to his words as he constantly eyed Manjiro. I nod and hug Washi more. Omi is being considerate to Manjiro.

“After I disband Toman, I formed a new gang.”

I look up at Manjiro when he starts to talk.

“Toman disbanded after Emma and Izana died. I don’t want to harm anyone that's important to me anymore.”

He pointed before he looked at me with his inkless eyes.

“Nilla-chan. Do you know Izana? My other older brother.”

He asked with his plain voice, but curiosity filled his eyes. The other looked at me strangely because of Manjiro’s sudden question.

I brush Washi's hair before I nod and answered his question.

“I know him because of Shin. Shin talked to me before, how he wanted to unite all of his siblings. But I know that Izana is not your sibling. He’s your adopted brother.”

I stated. The former black dragon looked at me with shock while the others stared at me.

“Mistress, you know that much?”

Kakucho inquired. I looked at him oddly.

“You didn’t know that?”

I asked back, but he just shook his head. My eyes squint with his answer, he's been with Izana for a longer time, and he didn't know that?

“I only know it before he died.”

He aforesaid, still looking at me.

“Well, Why are you asking me these questions?”

I tilt my head as I wait for the answer. They’re too querying about my connection to Izana. When in the first place, I didn’t meet Izana at all.

Manjiro stared at me with astound expression. Guess he’s too shocked. That’s why I look back at Kakucho, looking for answers.

“Are you aware of what happened two years ago?”

He asks. I nod. There’s no way that I’m idle to that enormous mess. The battle of Tenjiku versus Toman known as The Kantou Incident.

The largest delinquent gang in Kanagawa, Yokohama Tenjiku, and Bosozoku’s largest gang, the Tokyo Manji Gang, that came to an end and terrifying result with three casualties: Emma Sano, Kurokawa Izana, and Kisaki Tetta.

“Izana mentioned you before he died.”

He continues unknown with my own emotional attachment my heart pump with nervousness mark by his suspicious with his abrupt news.

“With his weak voice, he said. ‘I should have met the leash. Nilla. Shinichiro’s wish.’  That’s his exact words.”

My insides turn upside down. It feels like a hole suddenly appeared to it. Wish? Shinichiro?

“Ah, What do you mean? Shin? I’m Shin. What? What the?”

I almost cursed, but I managed to bite my tongue, still apprehending what he had just stated. I bite my buccal when the others look at me. Why does it feel like they know something I don’t know?

“You’re my brother’s unfailing wish. Nilla-chan.”

I blink twice when I feel tears extract in my eyes, I don’t know what to feel, but one thing is for sure. I feel sorry for Shin.

“Shin? Love me?”

I ask, still registering what Manjiro said,

“Mama, you’re crying.”

Washi touches my face. I smile and kiss his cheeks. I need to keep my poise altogether. I exhale, trying to calm my emotions.

“You really don’t have any idea?”

Now it’s Omi. He brushes his long hair up before he smirks.

“He loves you so much that Natalie is nothing but a scapegoat for him.”

I reach for Waka’s hand under the table and hold it tightly. I want to ask for help, but I can’t think of anything right now.

This is all new to me. I laugh before hugging Washi, who’s still cuffing my face. I try to laugh the news off as I look at Waka, who’s studying my reaction.

“Guess he figure out that I love Waka.”

My voice croaked, but I managed to smile at them. I look at South before handing my hands to him.

“Can I have my phone.”

He instantly handed my phone out before I gave Washi to his dad and stood up.

“No one will follow me. I’m heading out.”

I declared and turned my back to them.

I continue to walk endlessly until I find my way to my house. I rang the bell and was greeted by Narumi. He looked surprised at me.

“Take me to Shinichiro’s grave,”

I command, still lost in my thoughts.

“Yes, Mistress.”

I changed my clothes into a black dress. Narumi drives the car, taking me straight to Shinichiro.

Shin, how could you do that to me? Why did you hide that from me? You even take it to your grave.

How selfish of you. I didn’t even notice that I was standing in his grave. I sit on the ground and let myself cry. I don’t even know why I’m crying, but one thing is for sure. I feel sorry for him.

“I’m sorry, Shin, but I love Waka from the start.”

I was busy thinking about my feeling before that I didn’t notice him. Now I know what’s his last word to me.

Please take care, Ellenilla. My unfailing wish.

I laughed and lit the candle that Narumi had ready for me. Maybe he knew too that I'm whipped by Waka all this time.

“You really don’t have any sense, Shin. I hate you. You knew me more than I know myself.”

I sniff as tears continue to fall in my eyes. I smile when I feel a presence behind me.

“Waka,”

I called him.

“I know. I’ll find you here.”

He uttered before hugging my back. I hold his hand and kiss it.

“He doesn’t have any sense at all, yes?”

He whispered as he kissed my head. I nod and hold his hand tighter. I really find comfort with his touch.

“Masochist, Shini.”

I uttered. Waka laughs and hugs me more.

“Do you love him?”

He slowly asks. I can feel he’s nervous since his muscles are too tense. I smile and nod.

“Of course. I love him.”

I almost laugh when I feel him hold his breath, this stupid oddball just like his friend.

“As a friend, Waka. You can breathe now.”

I humor before laughing. He didn’t move and continued to embrace me from behind.

“You’re still going to marry me, right?”

He asks again. I smile and turn my head to him a bit before kissing his lips.

“Of course, I’ll marry you,”

I assured and smiled. I look at Shin’s grave before I stand up.

“Thank you, Shin. Rest in peace, don’t worry about Manjiro. I’m here to take care of him now.”

I whispered and looked at the sunny skies. I wish I had realized that I love Waka from the start.

THIRTY FIVE IZ UPPP 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
394K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
167K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
969K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...