Valerio // 18+|| book 1

By ShanayJones629

(Book one of the DeLuca series) SMUT WARNING πŸ”₯🀫 ______________________________________________ "How much" h... More

Introduction
1
2πŸ”₯
3
4πŸ”₯
5πŸ”₯
6πŸ”₯
7
8
9πŸ”₯
10
11πŸ”₯
12
13
14πŸ”₯
15
16πŸ”₯
17
18
19
20
21πŸ”₯
22
23
24
25πŸ”₯
26πŸ”₯
27πŸ”₯
29
30
31
32
33
34 πŸ”₯
35
36
37πŸ”₯
38
39
40πŸ”₯
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 πŸ”₯
51
52
53
54
55
The End.
Part two is out....

28

65.1K 1.6K 409
By ShanayJones629

We were woken up my gunshots and I jumped up. Valerio wasn't inside the room.

"Mommy?" the twin whispered

"It's okay. Get up," I said before searching for my phone.

I ran to the door and locked it before bringing the twins inside the closet.

"Mommy I'm scared," Aria sobs.

"I know baby but it's gonna be okay," I said.

I locked the door of the closet before opening Valerio's drawer.

Clothes, cash, ammos, knives, guns..

Guns yes

"Turn around," I said and they turned away.

I took out a two guns and quickly pulled on a pants. I placed the guns in my waist just like Valerio does before taking the twins hands.

I opened the door that seems like a set of drawers and I pulled the twins inside the room.

It was safe room.

Valerio prayed we'd never have to use it but this is the life we've living.

I turned the lights on the TV's came on, showing the security cameras.

"Guys close your eyes" I said before watching our guards fight off some of our attackers.

I saw two guys heading to our room and I turned the TV off.

"Guys I need you to call daddy and tell him we're in trouble," I said before handing Lorenzo my phone.

"I'm going to close the door. Do not open it-"

"Mommy no-" Aria cried

"It's okay baby mommy will be right back. Don't cry," I said as she hugged my legs and I rubbed her back.

"Lorenzo kept the door lock no matter what," I said and he nod as tears ran down his cheeks.

I gave them a weak smile before hearing the room door burst open.

"Come on baby get it inside" I said to Aria and she went inside with her brother.

"Hey you have to be really quite okay," I said and they nod.

"I love you guys," I said before closing the door.

The moment I walked away from the door the door of the closet was kicked in.

"Drop the gun" the guy ordered as I pointed my gun at him

"Drop the fucking gun bitch!" he shouted

Another guy came and I dropped the gun.

"Kick it towards me," he said and I kicked it towards him.

"Now get on your knees," he said before turning to his friend.

"Where are the brats?"

"I don't know and I don't care the boss said we should take the girl and leave the kids so no revenge shit now let's go," his friend said before I grabbed the gun from my waist band and shot both of them. I continued pulling the trigger until they stopped moving.

I dropped the gun and placed my hands over my mouth. I looked at their lifeless body and my hands started shaking.

Fuck

"I kill them" I whispered before someone came in and I grabbed the gun with my shaking hands.

"Angel?"

I dropped the gun before looking back at the bodies.

"I'm murderer," I said and he run towards me. He pulled me into his body as I listened to his racing heart.

"Thank God you're okay," he whispered

"Where are the kids?" he asked

I pointed to the safe room and he nod.

"Baby look at me," he said and I looked away from the bodies.

"If you didn't killed them they would have killed you instead," he said

"You did nothing wrong say it baby," he said and I shook my head.

"I did something-"

"Baby repeat what I said," he said

"I did nothing wrong," I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I love you,"

"But I murderer-"

"Hey stop you're not a murderer okay. You're my angel and the beautiful mother of my children okay," he said and place a kiss on forehead.

A gun shot pierce through our ears and Valerio let out a groan.

"Valerio?" I looked down and there was a spot of blood on his side.

"Run," Valerio said and as I stared at the blood.

"No no,"

A man walked in and hit him across the head from behind.

"No!" I screamed before they grabbed me.

"Shut her up and let's go," another man.

"No. Let go of-" I was cut short before the guy holding my punch me into face hard.

I felt blood running down my nose before I fell into his arms. My eyes closed and I passed out.

•••

I was woken up when a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on me. I opened my eyes to look at Rachel and another guy.

"Hello miss Lydia," the guy said in a thick Russian accent.

I tried moving but I was tied up to a chair. I looked around the room before looking at them.

Rachel took out a phone before dialing someone and placed it on speaker. The phone soon picked as she smirked at me

"He's alive," she smirked

"Rachel we had a fucking deal you lying bitch," Valerio weakly

He was in pain.

"You may want to watch that pretty mouth of yours Val, she's right infront of me and I could start taking out my anger on her," she said before pulling out a knife from a holster.

"Your men shot me meaning you broke the contract," Valerio said and she stopped smirking.

"I'm gonna hunt you down Rachel and then I'm going to-" he was cut off by my scream.

Rachel remove the blade from my arm as blood tricked down my arm.

"Rachel!" He shouted.

"We'll make this simple Valerio, my partner wants something from you but if you don't give it to him we'll make sure you never see her again and if you try something we don't like you children will no longer have a mommy," she said

"And who is your partner?"

"Hello Mr De Luca. You have a very beautiful girlfriend" the man said

"You piece of shit. I came to Russia we had a fucking agreement you asshole," Valerio said

"Rachel leave," he said and she left.

"Would you like to see her Mr De Luca?" he asked and Valerio kept silent.

He took a remote up before Valerio's face came on the screen.

"Untie her," Valerio said and the man took up his chair before placing it behind me.

He sat down behind me before his right hands found my breast and since I wasn't wearing a bra my nipples was shooting through my blouse.

"Get your fucking hands off my wife!" Valerio shouted as the man chuckled

"So the rumors are true. She's your weakness," he laughed.

He started moving his fingers around my nipple as I tried moving away.

"Stop," I said as tears ran down my cheeks.

"She said stop you fucking animal!" Valerio shouted

"Your father took everything from my father so I'm going to do the same thing he did to you" he said and I looked at Valerio.

He was glaring so hard at the man and even I felt scared.

"I want your thrown and everything you have Valerio," He said before removing his fingers from my nipple.

"Fuck off,"

"Or I could just fuck her," he said and Valerio looked at me.

"You can have whatever you want as long as I get her back and you keep your hands off her," Valerio said.

"So your really willing to give it all up for a little bitch?" he asked while standing up.

"We'll talk more business later so for now say bye bye" he smirked and I looked at Valerio.

"I love you okay and I'll get you back," he said and I nod before the man cut the tv off

"All this for a bitch. Pathetic," he said before walking out.

"It's your time," I heard him say and Rachel walked in.

"You know I've waited for this moment for a very long time," she said.

"Don't worry I'll give you a fair shot" she said before cutting the ropes of me.

"If you get to hit me, I'll leave but if you don't," she trails off with a smirk.

"I'm not going to kick your ass angel," she said before she punching me.

I wiped the blood of my busted lip before standing up.

"Fight me," she said

"What's the sense you know I can't fucking beat you," I said and she kicked me in the stomach.

"This is no fun," she said and I got up.

"Boys," she said before two guys walked in.

One of them grabbed me before the other one started hitting me

••••

"Look how beautiful you look" she said as I tried getting up.

She then kicked me in the stomach and I let out another painful groan.

"I want mommy," Aria cried as I walked into the room.

"Your dad is here," the guard said as he tried to calm her down.

"Asshole don't you think we know that. She said she wants mom," Lorenzo said

"Look kid-" the guard start and I clear my throat. He guard closed his mouth and return to his position.

Aria ran towards me and I took her into my arms.

"Leave," I said to the guard and he walked out.

"I want mommy," Ariana cried and I rubbed her back.

"I know baby" I said as Lorenzo walked towards us.

Ash came into the room before hiding his gun.

"Where is she?" he asked

"We're going to get her back," I assured him and he shook his head.

"No dude, I can't lose my sister too Valerio,"

"I can't lose her either meaning I'm gonna get her back," I said and my daughter hugged me tighter.

I pull Aria away from me and place her down. I went to the other side of the room with Ash so we could talk privately.

"Look you're gonna have to leave with the twins," I said while looking at my children.

"Valerio-"

"Come on Asher you have to do it incase and things goes wrong," I said and he looked at the twins.

"Your job is to keep them safe," I said and he nod

"Okay,"

"Your gonna take them as far as you can and no one should know where you're going," I said and he nod.

"Cesar will bring you guys to the airport. He'll give you three bags with money. If anything goes wrong and you don't hear from me change their names and do everything you can to keep them safe," I said and he nod.

"Guys come on," I said they ran towards me"

"You're leaving with uncle Ash,"

"No," they both said

"You're telling your dad no?" I asked and they looked at the ground.

"I don't want to leave you daddy" Aria said while hugging my legs.

"You have to baby," I said

"I don't want to go either," Lorenzo said.

"I love you guys okay remember that," I said before hugging them. I got up and look at my men.

"Get them out of here," I said and the guards came and took them up.

"Daddy no!" they screamed and tears pooled my eyes. Lorenzo started crying as the guard walked out.

"Daddy please!" Aria screamed.

"I love you princess," I said and she started hitting the guards.

"Let me go," she screamed and they walked out.

I'll get you guys back don't worry

"Get out of here, go on bro and be the best uncle and keep them safe," I said to Ash and he nod

"I'll do everything I can," he said before walking out

I wiped my tears before going to my office.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 6.9K 47
Fair warning. This book is all over the place and i don't have the time or energy to fix it. if there are dumb mistakes, just comment and i'll try to...
585K 17K 17
Sequel of Valerio Second book of the DeLuca series Smut Warning πŸ”₯🀫 _______________________ "Your wear a ring so I'm guessing your married" I said...
1M 34K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
10.7K 381 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...