SLEEPY HALLOW, Thomas Shelby

By hwmione

━━━ I'll make you crave for my touch Cover by: numskulls More

SLEEPY HALLOW.
ooo. my blooded nightmares
i. Grave petals
ii. Kill your darlings
iii. The newlyweds
iv. Whiskeys and rudolph
v. Heat over
vi. Cigarettes
viii. A wedding and betrayal
ix. family dinner
x. Messy eyes
ACT I ━━━ MYSTICAL BEGINNING's
xi. missing freddy
xiii. Tempting
xiv. Black tart heart
xv. Minnie's advice
xvi. Sour Thoughts
xvii. Injured love
Hello!!

vii. Bombs and lee's

1.7K 73 9
By hwmione

SEVEN Bombs and Lee's

ALICE SAT AT THE BETTING DEN AS SHE WAS FIXING THE NUMBERS THAT DENSE JOHN DIDN'T DO WELL.

Polly came in the betting den witty her coat and hat in hand as Alice looked at her up from the book, " it's a good day. " she said making Alice hum as she went back to the book as Thomas stood over her watching as she was slowly yet gracefully writing the numbers.

" where's John? " he asked as he looked up from Alice and to his aunt. " john is in the Garrison. " she said calmly and Thomas only sighed thinking the worst before his aunt spoke up again. " he says he wants a meeting about a family matter. "

This seemed to catch Alice's attention as she then lightly doodled on the book but still listening intently, " do I get to come? Or am I some rich bitch who shouldn't get to worry about this family? "Asked Alice but was ignored.

" after he said his piece he'll come back and take his place with Scudboat. " Polly said as she fixed her hat that Alice looked at with confusion. Thomas then began to follow his aunt as he sighed once again and didn't spare Alice a glance as she then closed the book already bored.

" Scudboat John will be here in ten minutes! " announced polly. " all right he lazily said as he counted the pounds Thomas rushed after his aunt and glanced at him, " five. " he said and pointed at him. Scudboat then got up with the keys to the betting den and headed over to the door as Alice sat there silently admiring his ass.

While the two didn't know what was going outside the Shelby home Alice decided to make some light conversation.

" so Scudboat, what do you really like about this job? " asked Alice to Scudboat who was still counting the money. He looked up out or respect knowing who Alice was. " well honestly shooting deer. Love it, don't know why though. " he said and Alice only winced. Sure it was fine and very normal to kill a sheep, but deer? Why not just go ahead and kill cats while your at it. Animal. Alice thought to herself as she lost all interest in the man who looked like he could work at the circus.

Alice heard the floorboards creak and she turned her head slowly to the entrance of the betting den that would lead to the Shelby home. Scudboat hadn't seemed to notice her snapping her fingers at him which caused her to sigh frustrated.

" John? " asked Scudboat as he then heard footsteps as well but then returned back to counting after hearing nothing. But Alice stood from her seat slowly and took the keys and immediately left. Thankfully Scudboat didn't notice since he was restarting from the top knowing he didn't know his numbers much. And Alice took that as a chance to get out.

ALICE SAT BY THE CUT WITH HER LEGS SWINGING AROUND THE EDGE MAKING SURE  TO LET THE WATER TOUCH THE TIP OF HER TOES.

She decided to go back to the Shelby home after thinking someone was there to attack, maybe it was a misunderstanding she thought to herself as she placed her feet gently inside her heels and made her way back to the Shelby residence.

Alice was still oblivious with Thomas and grace going together at Cheltenham, Thomas made sure grace wouldn't tell his wife. He didn't need Edward Orave breathing down his neck for betraying his daughter.
But honestly Alice hadn't really cared, she just needed a good wicked plan to kill Thomas and his shit of a family. But how?

Alice was still planning it, many scenarios rammed into her head each time she saw a smug look on that blue eyed piece of shit. Her first option was too poison him with his whisky and give it to him sweetly, but that would be too suspicious. Alice wasn't that nice. She tried to figure something good something that would send the whole world to shock.

But all she had to do was wait, wait for Thomas to be in his glory and get the power he had dreamt of. But then in a single shot she would destroy him and everything that man stood for.

Meanwhile back at the Shelby home the Shelby family had come back to the betting den being a total mess with everything rummaged and broken, " four Cash boxes! " yelled polly angrily after noticing the Lee family stole there money, " they left these. " Thomas said focusing on the wire cutters in his hand which confused his family as they stared at it.

" wire cutters. Why would the leave that? " questioned Polly as she tried to calm down a bit. " nobody move. " then ordered Thomas as John and Arthur glanced at one another.

" I think our Friends are playing the game. " said Thomas as he eyed his brothers, " what game? " hurriedly questioned pol as she walked around. But John stopped her from moving any further. " aunt pol. Don't touch anything. " he warned worriedly.

" Erasmus Lee was in France. " said Thomas and Arthur had a look of realization cross his face. " shit. " silently swore Arthur, " whenever we gave up the ground to the Germans. We'd leave behind boing traps, set up with wires. " continued Thomas, " and we'd leave wire cutters as part of the joke. ".

" somewhere in here there's a hand grenade. " said John wearily as he looked around " holy Christ. " said polly her eyes widened with fear as she too looked around. And all Thomas could think about was where the hell Alice was.

" Scudboat where the bloody hell is Alice? " asked Thomas curious on what happened while they were gone. Could the Lee's have taken Alice for some sort of sick revenge and killed her? I hope thought Thomas as he imagined how Alice would brutally die at the hands of the Lee's who were quite violent when it came to these sort of things.

Scudboat looked around causing Thomas to sigh and roll his eyes, " ah bloody hell I ain't sure Thomas. I think she found out the Lee's were coming and made a run for it I guess. " he said as he held the wet cloth closer to his pounding wound.

The Shelby family stayed silent at Scudboat's words and thought to themselves, " did Alice betray them? ". Honestly it wouldn't have been a surprise to them but still. They were a bit surprised at the new thought popping to there head.

" attached to a wire. " finished John as the family then began looking around with caution. " don't move any chairs or open any doors. " ordered Arthur. Thomas stood there wracking his brain to find an answer.

" go easy, John boy. Go easy. " said Arthur to his brothers.
" no, " said Thomas and Arthur snapped his head over to him. " boys, no. It's not in here. " said Thomas with realization hitting him.

" if it was in here, it would have blown by now. " he said with a slight nod of his head, " it was my name on that sent bullet Erasmus sent. " he explained. " he's set up a trap all right " he continued and raised the wire cutters .

" but he sent them just for me. " he confirmed and Polly looked at him with slightly wide eyes clutching her hat out of slight fear. Thomas snapped his head to the door and shock filled his face as he then sprinted out of the Shelby home.

Thomas began to walk over to the Shelby car and noticed finn sitting mumbling things as he mimicked his brothers. Thomas as well noticed Alice sitting beside Finn numbly playing along with him as Thomas's eyes caught hers and she noticed many emotions swimming through his blue eyes.

" Finn stay exactly where you are. " harshly ordered Thomas as he raised his hands in warning which his younger brother took no care to as he gripped his small grubby hands on the wheel. Finn giggled as he glanced at Alice then back at his older brother " I was pretending I was you. " gently said Finn and Thomas's heart dropped to his stomach.

" which door did you open to come in? " he asked hurriedly and Alice began to move in her seat. " Thomas what's going on? " she asked as she leaned in slowly but Thomas ignored her as he awaited for Finns answer. "I didn't. I climbed in " he said before a smile appeared on his face. " Alice did too! Her dress was everywhere. " laughed out Finn and Alice looked at the youngest Shelby in betrayal before looking back at Thomas to see his reaction to see a small ghost smile appear in his face before his face became stoic.

" I want y-you both! To climb out exactly the same way you climbed in, okay? " said Thomas as he neared the car with large steps. But Finn took it as a challenge as Alice only chuckled at him but was shocked to see Thomas yell at him.

" Finn No! " he screamed as he then quickly bender underneath the car and reached to grab something and Alice gasped as she saw a hand grenade. " Clear!!! " warned Thomas as everyone screamed at the large explosion.

Thomas quickly grabbed Alice and pulled her out of the car and reached out for Finn as he took them away from the bomb and protected them as Finn was harshly breathing scared while Alice seemed to be gently holding onto Thomas who shut his eyes closed.

He then stood up with Finn following him as Alice trailed behind the two Shelbys who went to check in everyone. Thomas then bended down to Finn and held his shoulders tightly as Alice stood behind Finn with her hands as well on his shoulder as she kissed his him on his head while she locked his with Thomas who's breathing became slightly gentle as he then looked at his brother with concern.

" that's why you should never pretend to be me, okay? " said Thomas as worry evident on his face as Alice began rubbing Finns shoulders. And Finn nodded as he went to lean in to Alice's touch which she welcomed as he hugged her and Thomas then stood up brushing off the dust on his blazer. " okay? " asked Thomas again while Finn only nodded letting tears drown in his sweet Cherub freckled cheeks.

He didn't want his brother to think he was weak. But Thomas slowly pulled Finn to him and hugged him softly as he looked at Alice who looked at him stoically. " let me guess the Lee's invaded? " she said but already knew the answer as Thomas slightly glared after her. The three then walked back silently.

Alice headed up to her and Thomas's room as usual knowing the family didn't accept her or anything. So she stayed by herself and as usual slept in only her corset and underwear as she glanced out the window as her white hair gently laid on the white pillow as she sighed and closed her eyes.

THOMAS WALKED WITH JOHHNYDOGS WHO SEEMED TO BE A BIT TENSE AS THEY WALKED IN LEE'S TERRITORY.

One of them whistled with a gun attached to his back but Johnny carried a stick with a white clean cloth to show them they mean no harm. Thomas unemotionally watched as his hands were in his pockets. " I got you ten minutes with her. " said johhny as he glanced at Thomas only listened. " you could say thank you, it's easier to see the Pope these days. " advised the close Shelby friend.

Kids were running around and women were gossiping while the men just glared at Thomas, Johnny knocked on a Caravan door as he nodded at Thomas.

Thomas glanced up and looked up at the dark caravan and entered it slowly. He took his hat off as the door closed and he took a seat.

" put your hand in the Bible " said the elderly lee but Thomas looked at her " I don't believe. I know I didn't come here to lie. " Thomas bluntly said focusing on to business while the women dropped the Bible on the small table in front of them.

" this war is cutting as all off. " Thomas said in Romani as he slowly leaned in with his arms resting on his thighs. " a boy almost got killed, as well as me wife . " but the eldest lee only laughed with a bitter smile. " a child and innocent women. " said Thomas but she had no care " your all children. ".

And Thomas nodded stiffly. " I say enough. " he improvised" your boys tried to kill me and it didn't work. ".

He handed her a bullet with the name kimber scarred on it, she looked up at home confused " I thought he was your ally. " he tilted his head a bit and looked back at her " I plan to betray him. " .

She scoffed and shook her head looking back at the bullet, " no wonder you won't touch the Bible. " and Thomas had a ghost smile appearing on his face. " I have ambitions. "

" you want to play a switch. " she said and Thomas only ignored it " I need your boys. " he firmly said but she chose to challenge him. " for what? "

" Kimbers not the brains, there's a gadze who runs the races. " he spoke, no emotion in his eyes as he looked at the Lee women who was testing his patience.

" now your boys should know this. " he said leaning to the women once again with a whisper. " we get the winner in one of every three races before. "

They stayed silent as the two maintained eye contact. And then a deal was made.

CRUELFOOLS speaks ⋆ ˚。⋆
So another long chapter For you all, just wait
For the next chapter.I'm a bit excited to
Write it and you All will be a bit shocked
By what I have planned for Thomas and Alice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

836K 10.1K 107
Honestly I think the title says it all 🖤
16.8K 351 12
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ" ***** "ɴᴏᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ, ᴍʀ ꜱʜᴇʟʙʏ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ"
76K 1.3K 14
"ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀɴ" *** "ɪ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ"
7.2K 135 18
'ᴵ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ'