RamYa An Eternal Lovestory

By qwerty12345ind

A journey of two lost souls who find trust , comfort , solace and love In each other breaking the chains of t... More

The wedding
CHARACTERS
The First Feeling
A shock
The destined meet
So They Met, Again!!!
The proposal
Yes And Call
First Date
Date Continues.....
She said...Yes!!
The family talks
First drive
Engagement
Hearts
Bakery talks
💛 Haldi💛
Shopping
Mehndi💚
Office
A start
One forever
Married ..!!
Meri biwi....
Apologizing her
First Night
Welcome home Priya
Their room
I Trust My Husband
Talks and thoughts
Her care.
I still love her...
Moments
Unsaid Feelings
Engagement
Coffee talks and more....
Care...
Them❤️
Far yet close.
The gang and 🔥❤️
Back to normal?
Mr Husband ❤️
Priya and her talks
That him❤
Revelation and ❤️
Truth and trust
Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya❤️
Them.. uff...❤️✨
Ram❤️
Misunderstandings and silence.
Broken souls.
Priya's guilt...
Hug and a start❤️
Night , them and roses❤️
Their convo ❤️😂
Growing closer❤️
For him❤️
Start of a Lovestory?❤️
Ram , Priya and love?
Solace and Smiles❤️
More than Friends?
First Kiss❤️🔥
Bomb to blast 😂
Cutie Priya and Mr Husband ❤️
Priya Ram Kapoor❤️
Dance , Kiss and feelings ❤️
Oops , Periods
Feelings ❤️❤️
Who's the man?
My wife and more❤️❤️
World's best husband?
Yearning for him💔💕
I can't live without you 💕❤️
Suprise ✨
Ram ❤️
All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤️
Announcement..!!!
Romance..uff❤️🔥
I'll never leave you...
Smitten by him❤️💕
Mere paas tum raho❤️...
The depth of his heart❤️💔
Trip🏔️❄️✨
Shimla and Them🏔️❤️
Kiss , feelings and hearts ❤️
Romance 💕 Priya's feelings
I'll miss you❤️💕
Night date and talks❤️❤️
Romance, jealousy , fighting...
Mrs Jealous Ram Kapoor
Growing Closer,by heart,by body ❤️🔥
Romance💕Mystery?🤨
Priya in love?❤️💕🥺
You are special baby..❤️💕
Tere sang Yaara...❤️💕
Their marriage, Their everything ❤️
Let's feel and fall in LOVE❤️🔥
Ram Priya~Adi Ram❤️

First confession❤️ ? sort of...

1.7K 80 20
By qwerty12345ind

Ram - Kyun tab se chup beti ho ? Kuch toh bolo.

Priya - Kya bolu ? aap pehle road dekh ke drive kijiye .

Ram - kuch toh hua , jab se hum tumhare ghar se nikle hain , tab se tum aise chup chaap ho. kya kar rahi hoo?

Priya - What am i doing? Am I slapping you? Am I beating you ? Am I punching you ? No right .

Ram - yahi toh , yahi toh problem hain ki tum kuch nahi kar rahi ho .

Priya - waah , kuch karu problem , kuch na karu toh bhi problem . Ab aap hi boliye ki main kya karoon?

Ram - oh , main bolu ki tum kya karogi , sunogi kya main jo bolunga karne ke liye?

Priya - nahi , main kyun sunu ?

Ram - toh phir , bol kyun rahi ho.

Priya - main pagal hoon ki aapse behas karthi hoon , Main aapko kuch kehne waali thi aur aapne mera saara mood kharab kar diya.

Ram - Kya bolne waali thi?

Ram asked excited.

Priya - ab main kyun bolu?

Ram frowned hearing this and suddenly stopped the car , locked it and went out .

Priya - Mr Kapoor , kya kar raha hain ..Mr Kapoor.

Without listening Ram left somewhere and this agitated Priya . She got enraged even more to find the door locked. In a couple of mins Ram was back. Priya saw him and glared him all the while . He opened the door on Priya's side and he immediately got over his knees and gave her a cone Ice cream as if it was a bunch of flowers😂.

Ram - I am sorry Yaar , I wasn't trying to argue or fight with you. I was only concerned about you . I mean tum kab se chup chaap thi , I know you are tired , mujhe laga tumhari tabhyat teek nahi hoga , that's why I asked you , that's it . I am sorry agar maine tumhara mood kharab ki ho tho.
Please maaf kar do.

Ram was too cute apologising and Priya's angry face turned into a more subtler and calmer one. She wondered how this man did all the mess and came back with a puppy face and asked for an apology . She never found herself getting affected by someone to such an extent . He closed his eyes , still on knees with ice cream in his hand and Priya found herself totally lost in his thoughts .

Ram - Yaar , teek hain maaf math karo , ice cream tho kaalo , otherwise it'll melt.

Priya just took the ice cream from his hand and started having it. It was the Belgium chocolate chip ice cream ,her favourite, which he brought.

Priya - Why did you get this flavour?

Ram engrossed in eating his ice cream spoke.

Ram - Your favourite right ?

Priya - Yah , but how do you know?

Ram - Tumne mujhe ek baar bolatha , bhool gayi ?

Priya remembered how she randomly said him one day and today he remembered it and brought it for her . Though she felt endearing to see him do such sweet things for her , she also didn't want him to give her such importance as she didn't want to lose herself into him and get attracted to him .

He silently saw her complete ice cream and all through this while she didn't speak a word . He silently drived the car until he found himself getting restless and spoke.

Ram - Waise tum kuch bolna chahthi thi na ? Bologi ?

Priya nodded her head and after a minute she spoke.

Priya- Mr Kapoor Seeing you adjust and mould with different people around you , I have learnt how easy things become when a person is not rigid. I know I am not a charmer like you and I cannot always put a smile on my face no matter what the situation is , just like you always do , But in these two and a half months I have surely evolved into a better human , being with you , maybe not on a great scale , but atleast a little. I am trying to understand and accept your family , It'll take time , but I promise i'll put all my efforts to make them mine just as you do .And the best thing , I have got four amazing people as my friends because of you .And and and , your coffee , It's quite nice , and sometimes I feel better than mine .So Thanks for that . Infact thank you for every little and big thing you do .

Ram turned to look into her eyes filled with gratitude and admiration . This was the first time she ever shared what she felt , liked or admired about him to him ❤️😂 . In short this was like a first confession she ever made to him . He never thought that she will ever properly think about him , observe tho dhoor ki baath tha . Listening her speak about him made his heart skip a beat .And her praising his coffee made him feel proud that he was a better coffee maker😂.

He always did the same things he did for priya for his family as well , but they never came up to him and expressed their gratitude . Actually he never really did everything for his family because he wanted their thanks , he did because he wanted their happiness .But at the end of the day everyone deserves a pat on their back , right ?

He reciprocated her smile and wanted to say something back , but didn't find words to put out what he was feeling right now.

Ram - Priya.....

He was cut by his ringing phone.

Ram - Hello .

Adi - Hello Ram.

Ram - haan yaar..

Adi- Yaar woh investigator information le aaya Neeraj ke baare main.

Ram - Kal laane waala tha na?

Adi - maine usse thoda jaldi karne ke liye bola , atleast uske personal life ke baare main , so here I have , Office aaja .

Ram - Yah , I'll be there.

Cutting the phone Ram spoke.

Ram - Priya , mujhe thoda kaam hain , I have to go after dropping you

Priya- Okay , par sab teek haina?

Ram - yah...yah.

His Yah didn't seem convincing at all .

Priya - Aap mere saath share kar sakthe hain . I may not solve your problem but you can share it with me and feel lighter .

Yes , Ram was getting tensed about what the information will reveal , but her assuring and standing by him surely made him feel good .

He turned towards her and smiled .

Ram - Priya , its something about office , i'll sort it out aur aake tumhe bathaaunga , Okay?

Priya smiled and bobbed her head . Ram dropped Priya home and went to the office . He saw Adi already in his cabin with a laptop .

Adi - You're here ...

Ram- Kya pata chala?

Adi - You were right Ram . Neeraj is having an extra - marital affair with that woman . She is his colleague in his office and they are probably seeing each other since 2 months .

Ram- He is a fucking crap , damn it . He Claims Maitri as his wife , Comes to me and says that my wife still loves him and now is having an affair with another woman by cheating over his wife .

Adi - Yaar aise insaan ko chodna teek nahi hain . Just go and reveal the truth to everyone .

Ram - Nahi Adi , this is not easy as it seems . I will have to inform Priya about this and i know she will feel bad . Now just let this be between us , I'll go and tell this to Priya and we'll see how to take this further.

Adi - As you wish Ram.

Now Ram was on his way back home and he didn't know how to tell this all to Priya. She would surely be shattered learning that Maitri's heart will be broken . Ram knew That Priya loved maitri irrespective of the fact that she broke her trust . He was also concerned about Maitri and all the family . He knew this all would be tough , but everyone deserved better and Ram promised himself to kick neeraj out now .

Done...!!!!

I know it was a short chapter , but you'll see the next chapter to be a beautiful one and thats my word.

How was the chapter ? Do lemme know in the comments and vote .

Thank you!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 809 28
BADE ACHHE LAGTE HAIN Raya love story
5K 263 3
A collection of one shots on scenes which I wanted to pan out differently. Here is my version of them.
12.3K 461 9
BALH2 One Shots.
3.6K 236 9
Love is incomplete without trust... From friends to best friends to strangers to husband wife to lovers..