Villains in the kindergarten✔️

By CaratzentinyKhit

Shen MuAn is kindergarten teacher. He is usually like to read bloody drama novel. Suddenly one day, his world... More

Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- Quarrel
Chapter 3 - Scam phone
Chapter 4- 'Is very awesome'
Chapter 5- The abdominal muscles are too heavy.
Chapter 6 - The cat and the cub
Chapter 7- I want to give my uncle an unforgettable memory
Chapter 8- Suprise or Fright
Chapter 9- Relationship
Chapter 10- Uncle beats me
Chapter 11- Children's face is also very important.
Chapter 13- This is the so-called...
Chapter 14- Storytelling
Chapter 15- Pudding, the white cat
Chapter 16- Hot search
Chapter 17- Attention
Chapter 18- The source of six abs
Chapter 19- was launched
Chapter 20- Gifts
Chapter 21- Why is it so difficult?
Chapter 22- Home visit
Chapter 23- This may be his own
Chapter 24- Painting
Chapter 25- Exposure
Chapter 26- Trust
Chapter 27: Three in One
Chapter 28: New children
Chapter 29: Crisis consciousness
Chapter 30: Dilemma
Chapter 31: Who's the kid?
Chapter 32: Is very similar
Chapter 33: White glove 🐾
Chapter 34: Maybe we can neutralise it?
Chapter 35: Lollipop
Chapter 36: Little bear doll
Chapter 37: Tugged
Chapter 38: Passionate
Chapter 39: Their opponents
Chapter 40: Let's have another one
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Decisions
Chapter 43: Promise
Chapter 44: Ruirui's goal
Chapter 45: Do you want to transfer?
Chapter 46: The complaint
Chapter 47: Sleeping
Chapter 48: Staying over
Chapter 49: Fighting
Chapter 50: He's taking a bath
Chapter 51: Fantasy
Chapter 52: Finding a way
Chapter 53: I hope he will not be afraid of the dark
Chapter 54: Performance
Chapter 55: Competition
Chapter 56: Eat together
Chapter 57: The accident
Chapter 58: Experience
Chapter 59: Money
Chapter 60: Loss of connection
Chapter 61: Warning
Chapter 62: Mental problems?
Chapter 63: The voyeur
Chapter 64: Discovery
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Group photo
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71: I will not lose
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74: Active
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Proposal
Fanwei: Growing up

Chapter 12- Jealous

4.1K 218 8
By CaratzentinyKhit

Xiao Ruzhi got up from bed early in the morning to look for mom and dad, shouting to go to kindergarten.

This was the first time that only Zhi's father and mother were so excited about going to kindergarten. Xiao's father glanced at the time.

"...just, it's too early, maybe the kindergarten hasn't opened yet." Dad Xiao leaned against his wife, wanting to sleep a little longer.

Xiao Ruzhi used his hands and feet together, climbed onto the bed, and squeezed into the middle of his parents, and said seriously: "But I want to see Teacher An An early today."

"At this point, Teacher An An should still be resting. Let's go to bed. Mom will call you later?" Mother Xiao's voice was a little dumb, she kissed Xiao Ruzhi's forehead, covered the quilt, patted it, and went on to sleep.

Just thinking, if Teacher An An is still resting, then he should sleep for a while!

Just thinking about it, he fell asleep holding her mother's arm.

Xiao Ruzhi slept well, but Dad Xiao was a little upset. Did this guy come to steal his wife from him on purpose?

The most important thing is that he can't get it...

Thinking of this, Dad Xiao feels a little bit sad.

What else can I do? You can't throw your own cubs.

It's better to send it to Fang Xu to live for a few days. Dad Xiao thinks that he has a good idea. Anyway, he only likes his uncle. But Fang Xu was only sending the wrong kindergarten to the wrong kindergarten, which made Dad Xiao worry a little bit.

These two siblings are unreliable...

Dad Xiao thought for a while and thought that he should go to bed first. They came back too late yesterday, and they have only slept for two or three hours now.

After sleeping for more than half an hour, Xiao Ruzhi was awake awake. He grabbed his father's hair anxiously and asked, "Dad, what time is it? Should I go to kindergarten?"

"...Don't be so anxious, the kindergarten can't run." Father Xiao yawned, a little helpless, but still got up.

Mother Xiao was awakened by their actions, Dad Xiao immediately picked up and just said to Mother Xiao: "You sleep again, I will go to the kindergarten."

Hearing these words, Mother Xiao nodded. She fell asleep deeply.

I'm just afraid to disturb my mother's rest and calm down, so Dad Xiao hugged him to wash.

He was only very anxious. He made Dad Xiao curious about the teacher An An, so he decided to send him to school today.

After washing, go downstairs.

Breakfast was already on the table, Xiao Ruzhi consciously ran to his place, trying to climb up, but found that his legs were too short, some were out of reach...

Father Xiao walked over and hugged the person funnily. On the special child seat, he moved a very delicate little bun to Xiao Ruzhi's face.

Just pick up one of the chopsticks and stuff it into your mouth, regardless of whether it is hot or not.

Father Xiao didn't have time to stop it, he just stuffed it into his mouth and quickly vomited it out, and Zhizhi's mouth was red. Father Xiao handed over the milk quickly, so that he could only take a sip to ease it.

"Eat slowly, don't worry, the kindergarten opens at 8 o'clock." Dad Xiao said helplessly, "Blow first, then eat." He just nodded and blown into a bun. This time he learned. Be good, remember to try the temperature first, and then put it in your mouth.

Dad Xiao just looked at the little buns with only one mouthful, and after a while, there was no more little buns.

"··· Eat slowly." Dad Xiao was afraid that he would choke when he only ate too quickly.

After eating the steamed buns, I only took tons of milk and drank it in a few mouthfuls, and I wanted to add another half a cup.

Seeing Ruzhi eating so fast, Dad Xiao couldn't handle it, so he could only eat faster, otherwise he would definitely have to keep reminding him when he waited. In order to protect himself from torture, Dad Xiao felt that it would be better for him to finish eating quickly.

I only started reminding me when I was full, wandering around looking for my little schoolbag.

He must be faster than Chu Siyuan today!

Thinking of that annoying guy, Xiao Ruzhi was a little unhappy, but there was nothing he could do.

"Dad, where's my schoolbag?" Xiao Ruzhi looked around in the living room and didn't find his own schoolbag. He unhappily grabbed his father's pants, "I can't find the schoolbag."

"Ruzhi the young master, the schoolbag. Here." Grandpa butler came out from behind holding a small blue schoolbag, Xiao Ruzhi immediately ran over happily and carried his small schoolbag on his back, and wanted to go to school.

The housekeeper grandfather looked at Xiao Ruzhi's excitement with a smile, and was extremely happy. He has never seen someone so happy before going to other kindergartens.

Children, it is best to be happy.

Dad Xiao grabbed Zhizhi’s schoolbag and prevented him from rushing out: “Don’t worry, dad change shoes and we’ll leave.”

He just stuck in the waist and began to preach to his father. He followed his grandfather's way. With a serious face, he said: "Let you prepare early, you don't do it!"

"Now it's a slow time."

"······" Dad Xiao looked at him and didn't say anything, but did his dad only teach some? what? But to be honest, this is quite similar.

"Okay, let's go." Father Xiao sighed, changed his shoes, and took him into the family car.

He only sat in the back seat and moved a little restlessly. Dad Xiao directly pressed him on the safety seat: " Be careful, let's go to the kindergarten now."

Xiao Ruzhi was quiet when he heard this . After he came down, he had a lot to say to Teacher An An.

Xiao Ruzhi was very energetic along the way, and Xiao's father had been sleepy beside him.

Before long, they arrived Chuntian Huahua Kindergarten.

At Xiao Ruzhi's urging, Dad Xiao took him out of the car.

As soon as Xiao Ruzhi got out of the car, Chu Yi's car also stopped by the side.

Immediately afterwards, Xiao Ruzhi saw the teacher An An, whom he had been thinking of, getting off Chu Yi's car, and Chu Siyuan was still following him.

Xiao Ruzhi stood motionless, as if he was petrified.

Dad Xiao poked, but there was no response: "What kind of shock is this?" After Shen Muan got out of the car, he saw only a short distance away, and smiled and waved at him.

He only raised a smiling face almost subconsciously, but soon became wronged.

The rapid change in speed made Shen Mu'an a little confused. Shen Mu'an took Chu Siyuan and walked to Zhizhi, his eyes fixed on the hands held by the two people.

"..." Shen Muan suddenly felt that he was a scumbag and was discovered by Zheng Gong when he was dating a third party.

Shen Muan shook his head and got rid of such unrealistic thoughts. He thought too much.

"Hello, Teacher An An, I am Ruzhi's father, Xiao Qi." Father Xiao smiled and greeted Shen Mu'an.

"Mr. Xiao is good." Shen Muan smiled.

"Mr. Xiao." Chu Yi's appearance surprised Xiao Qi: "Mr. Chu is... sending his nephew to school?"

"Yes." Chu Yi nodded.

Because Chu Yi's appearance diverted Xiao Qi's attention, Shen Muan suddenly had a headache looking at the two little guys who stood face to face without showing each other's weakness, and even wanted to fight each other.

Didn’t it just get along for a long time yesterday? Why is this happening again today?

Shen Muan didn't know that he was one of the reasons for the conflict between these two little guys.

Zhizhi angrily asked: "Why are you with Teacher An An?"

"I went home with Teacher An An yesterday." Chu Siyuan raised his head, but his words couldn't hide his show off.

He saw that Xiao Ruzhi refused to leave yesterday and wanted to go back with Teacher An An, but it was him who went back with Teacher An An.

This alone was enough for Chu Siyuan to attack Xiao Ruzhi.

Hearing what Chu Siyuan said, Xiao Ruzhi felt more and more aggrieved. He grasped Shen Muan's trousers, and he couldn't help but cried out.

"Ms. An An doesn't like me anymore!" Xiao Ruzhi cried heartbreakingly, attracting everyone's attention.

Xiao Qi was taken aback, and hurriedly comforted only only, but the other party didn't appreciate it at all.

Shen Mu'an quickly took the baby and hugged it in his arms: "Teacher An An likes Zhizhi very much, and no one dislikes Zhizhi."

"But...Hiccup...Teacher Anan won't let me go back to burp with you, but you let him go back with you." Xiao Ruzhi pointed at Chu Siyuan next to him, crying and hiccuping, feeling that he was wronged.

Very good...

Shen Muan feels more like a scumbag...

Xiao Qi doesn't know what to say. He thought something was wrong, but he was actually jealous? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 518 18
Grand Zeno calls in a quick reunion to give the Destroyers a gift, but there's a catch.
844K 70.2K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.3M 269K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
17.3K 768 27
Everyone in the world knows that Demon Lord Hua Che was cruel and vicious. A single disagreement could cause him to slaughter someone's entire family...