Alex Rider: Back in Action

By dpw750

It's been a year since Jack's death and with Alex living with the Pleasures, it has not been fun. He was call... More

The Letter
Old Friends
He Still Hates Me
Nightmares
Pain and Memories
MI6's Most Wanted Person
The Mission of a Life Time
New Family Member
Who am I?
Sick Man
Hand to Hand Combat
Causing Danger
The Truth

Deathstalker (A Type of Scorpion)

1.4K 49 20
By dpw750

Edited 1/8/18

Leo was kicked out of SAS the next day. Alex keeps going on small missions and training his sister. Right now they were at the training course. She was at 20 minutes. Alex watched as she went through the final part of the course. "Come on Grace your almost done." She keeps on going till she was Alex's feet bending over taking huge breaths.

"I don't know. How you. Guys do that." She said in between breaths. Alex handed her water and she took it gratefully.

"You're doing great." Wolf walked over looking at what they were doing.

"Hey, Cub. Teaching her the course." Alex looked at Wolf.

"You could say that." Wolf got a thought in his mind. Since Alex was fully healed he could do it.

"I bet you can't bet my record at 13 minutes," Wolf said playing knowing Alex would take on the challenge.

"I bet I can. You watch me." Alex walked up to the starting line and got ready. Wolf had a timer in his hand.

"Go!" Wolf yelled and Alex started going up the wall and continued on to next part. Then he came back about 10 minutes later beating Wolfs record. "10 minutes and your not out of breath." Grace looked at Alex with admired.

"I told you I could do it." Alex walked off to go get some food which he still did not eat a lot. Grace followed him.

"Wow, Alex. you are in some good shape." She was next to him almost to the Mess Hall.

"I have to be. Be in shape or it's life or death." Alex and Grace got their food. All Alex had was a small sandwich. Grace had a plate full of all kind of stuff.

"Alex?" He looked at Grace. She was a little worried about how much he ate. When she has fought him he was light but powerful. "Why do you eat so little?" He shrugged.

"I not really hungry a lot and when I eat sometimes it just my thought does not like the food so I don't get a lot." She nodded and continued eating. Later in the day wolf came with a mission for the unit. Alex went off with them leaving Grace alone in his cabin waiting for her. She saw a picture hanging out in his bag. She went over to his bag and looked at the picture. 

It took Alex about two hours before their mission was over and back at the base. He walked into his cabin with Grace sitting on his bed with a picture of Jackie in her hands. She looked up when the door opened. "Who's this?" She showed the picture to Alex.

"She's was my best friend." He sat next to Grace and took the picture. He felt a tear go down his cheek. He wiped it away but Grace saw it. She gave him a hug.

"She's the one you were telling me about. Your guardian till she died." He nodded. They stayed like that for a while then Grace left so he could get some sleep. He closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep.

About midnight he was woken by a hand going over his mouth and strange liquid going into his neck. He did not have time to struggle. The liquid acted quickly. He was dragged out of bed and into a black jeep with no license plate. No one saw it but Grace. She was going to Alex cause she had a bad dream about him which came true. She ran to Wolf's cabin.

"WOLF! WOLF!." She was banging on the door until he opened the door.

"What is it Grace?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Alex was just kidnapped." Wolf finally was wake fully.

"Wait! Wait?!? Let me get dressed and wake the others. She ran to Snake, Fox, and Eagle and told them what happen. They went back to Alex's Cabin to make a plan when a gas can go into the room making all of them fall to the ground unconscious.

They all woke up in a dim light room. They could see that everyone was there but Alex. They waited around.

"Grace are you okay?" Wolf asked. They were not chained to the wall or even there hands weren't tied.

"Yea. I'm fine what about everyone else?" They all said they were fine. Then she started to cry. "Alex. Where's Alex? If something happens to him..." She did not finish that sentence. She just cried into Wolf as he gave her a hug. They reassured her that he was fine.

*****

Alex's hands were chained from the ceiling. He could not touch the ground. He did not have a shirt on. There were men watching him. Then the door opened, one man in army clothing came in with two guards behind him. "So nice to finally meet the famous Alex Rider." He circled Alex.

"Who are you?" He spits out. He felt pain go across his cheek. The man hit him. He felt blood go down the side of his cheek.

"I am the new head of Scorpia. You can call me Deathstalker." He had a smile on. He grabbed a knife in his hands.

"Like the Scorpian or is it just cause you want to have a cool name?" He felt the knife go across his back. Then he felt something hit his back like a whip.

"You got a lot of back talk for a kid." Then he felt even more from a whip on his back. The man went in front of Alex and did a small cut on his stomach. The man left the room but order some of the guards to whip him more before putting him into the cell where his friends where.

*****

The team and Grace saw the door open with two guards and a small figure thrown over one of the men shoulders. The guard just plopped him down on the ground and kicked him. Grace saw it was Alex and ran to him when the guards left the room.

"Oh, Alex." The Snake got up and ran to him to look at all his wounds on his back. The wounds were getting infected already. They saw all the marks on his back. Fox, Eagle, and Wolf walked over and helped Snake to get Alex up against a wall. 

"He's so pale. Snake you think you could help him?" Fox looked to Snake.

"There not much we can do cause we have no medical supplies." Alex opened his eyes. Grace gave him a hug forgetting that he was bleeding.

"Alex, your okay." Alex was in a daze and did not say anything. His head was pounding from the lack of food and the blood loss. "Alex?" He closed his eyes again. He did not have the strength to stay awake long. Grace let go of him.

"He's so thin." They all waited around. The guards would give them some food and water. Snake used some of the water to clean Alex's wounds. He still was not awake. Grace went over to Alex and tried to give him some of the soup they got. His eyes were not open but he did have to swallow some of the soup.

"Alex? Wake up for me." He slowly opened his eyes to see Graces beautiful green eyes. "Oh, you're awake."

"Hey." He said in a whisper. She hugged him and his other teammate came and surrounded him. He was not as pale as before but he had infected wounds which could kill him. He hugs her back with a gentle hug as she cried. "How bad do I look?"

"Not bad but you do have infected wounds so that's not great." Snake went closer to Alex and looked at his wounds on his back once Grace was done hugging him. Then the door open and they tied up everyone's hands but Alex. He was being carried since he did not have the strength to move. They put his hands back into the chains on the ceiling. The rest were in a chair. Alex's head was hanging down almost like he was asleep. The door open to Deathstalker.

"Well hello, friends and sister or Alex Rider. I see that Alex is in a better mood today. Not back talking." Wolf growled at Deathstalker. "I am Deathstalker. I am sure Alex has talked about me." Alex looked up. His face had pain and anger.

"Not in your dreams." Deathstalker punched him in the gut. They all winced but Alex and the bad guys. "This is why I don't talk about you," Alex said with the wind knocked out of him.

"What a shame. You know you could have made millions with a face like yours but now your all scared up. But your sister here is beautiful. Fit to be a queen." Grace tried to move back as he came closer.

"Leave them alone! Do what you want with me but leave them out of this." He turned to Alex. He had his whip out and it hit all of the team including Grace. Blood went down their cheeks.Alex started to move around more even though his body was aching all over. The whip hit him in the shoulder. The man circled Alex and whipped him even more.

"Alex." Grace's eyes grew with tears and the k-unit watching in horror as he was beating reopening wounds. He did it all for them. Once Deathstalker was satisfied he had Alex released but Alex feels the ground in agony.

"Fight me Alex Rider and I will let you go." They thought he was never going to get up. "Figures." He turned around to leave but Alex got up very quickly and kicked the guy knocking him to the ground. Alex was hunched over.

"I could do this all day." Alex got into a fighting stance. Deathstalker got up as well and they started fighting. Every punch or kick Deathstalker threw at Alex he dodges and sometimes even threw some at him which always connected to the target.By the time Alex was done everyone in the room was out. He stumbled over to Wolf and untied him.

"Cub you're one brave soul." Alex hung on a wall until Snake was untied. Alex was coughing as well probably from all the infection he told himself. Once Grace was untied which was last she ran to Alex to help him walk.

"There is a room across the hall where they keep the guns and some medical supplies." Alex pointed to a door across the Hall. Wolf was first to go in then Snake and Alex with Grace. Fox and Eagle were given guns and was told to watch if anyone came. In the room, there was some food with medical supplies like alcohol and long cloth bandages which Snake used for Alex's back.

"This might sting a little." It did for Alex but Grace was by his side which made him feel better.They got out of the building with no problems. They did have a tracker so SAS could find them easily. Which they heard a chopper. They found a clearing and they landed. Everyone hoped on. Alex wanted to be last so they let him. Once they were on the chopper they were getting off the ground. At about 10 feet the guards finally started to shot at us.

"I'm sorry Grace." Grace looked at Alex and he leaped out of the chopper. She also tried to jump out but Eagle held her back. She saw as Alex walked to the men with his hands up. Then he feels his knees tired. The guards lead him back to the place. Grace was crying on the way back to the base. She let him leave the chopper. She was thinking when he said sorry to her that she should have grabbed him. Now he might be gone forever

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2000 word wow that's the longest I've typed for this story. Let me know how you like it. Vote and comment plz.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1K 20
Why had MI6 stuck him with Wolf of all people? Alex was stumped. Wolf's happy surely this day could only get better, right? But with SCORPIA and K-un...
7.5K 265 16
Alex's brother just died and the only person there for him is his best friend, Jack. But what is really going on? Jack is acting strange. And is A...
14.4K 331 14
Alex Rider is back in London and now he has a bounty on his head. Also when he goes on a mission for MI6 he has a secret that only one person knows.
21.5K 473 12
Alex is back at BB and now he has to go through a lot. In the end he goes to Hawaii. This is the before he meet five-0.