𝙴𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚈...

By Blair_Yodin

Is it possible to live inside a comic book? Based on the K-drama Extraordinary You!!! This is one of my mom's... More

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

1

6.5K 154 24
By Blair_Yodin

Yin POV

I just got back from my vacation in States, I came back because I need to attend school. I mostly spend my summer with my parents and keeping in touch with Juda, my bestfriend, childhood bestfriend actually. We're both attending the same school now, finally.

We became friends because her grandmother used to work as my maid when I was young, then I met her. We used to play in my room and became really close. 

But something happened, after I got home, I wasn't in the airport with Juda welcoming me home along with her grandmother. We're walking to my car to go home and hang out with her when in a blink of an eye it's night time and I'm in my bedroom studying.

And I'm processing and trying to remember how I got home, or did I just forget. 

Long story short, I found this book entitled 'Secret' in my shelves which confuses me because I don't remember having this book but when I opened it, it sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm a character in a comic book?!" 

I don't know if my life was all a lie or something or if someone also knew what's been happening here like a sound of a paper flipping. Then there is stages, shadows and everything is written in a script of the comic book.

I tried to play it cool but it felt really weird in the past few days like when I was in my room about to sleep a flip page happened and then I'm sitting, having breakfast with mom. How crazy was that? Then I tried telling it to my mom but the stage keeps changing stopping me to tell her.

Then tried telling it to Juda but coming to her house was difficult, the stage changes to stop me coming to her house. And it hit me, the author is aware that I have an ego. What's an ego? It's knowing or having the knowledge that you live inside the freaking comic book world!

It's also weird cause, I can move freely, no scripted moments, I can say what I want to say or move and do what I want. Maybe the author didn't paid attention much to the other characters except the main ones. What an annoying author!

(FLIP PAGE)

Here we go again...

"Miss Yin, we're here." My driver said, I nodded and said thank you before opening my car door and stepped out.

"Gosh, now...Where is Juda?" I'm a side character, I need to stick with the main as her close, childhood bestfriend.

I'm also new to this school along with Juda so, we're both newcomers in Seulli Highschool. I walked around and round to find Juda but failed. "Maybe she's late...Aish." I scratched my head.

"Eun Dan-o"

I turned to see Baek Gyeong with Eun Dan-o. "What a poor people, they don't know that their lives are fake." I sighed while watching them.

"Why didn't you answer my calls?" He asks and Dan-o just ignored him and flipped her short hair.

"Aish, what is she doing? Isn't she scared of him? Guess not." I mumbled and walks towards the school entrance. I took one glance on Gyeong but when he caught me staring I looked away.

Baek Gyeong is forced engaged to Eun Dan-o. I think he hates her for being sick. Dan-o is the only child and is love by her father plus she have a critical heart disease. 

"Eun Dan-o, could you pass the ball?" 

Ah, Lee Dohwa. The second-lead. Poor guy, he's kind based on the comic book. Once again, Dan-o ignored him and proceeds to walk.

"Is she crazy? Ignoring the A3 is not part of her character..." I scoffed, I picked up the soccer ball and kick it back to Dohwa.

"Oh, Thanks!" He waved and I just smiled at him.

While walking, I heard a motor behind me. I quickly went to the side to let him pass with his bike. The Oh Namju a.k.a The main lead along with Juda, of course, he should be cool to look at, he wears leather jacket and rides his bike when going to school.

I watch him with Dan-o, he threw his helmet at her which she caught. "Long time no see, Eun Dan-o."

Eun Dan-o threw it back. I ignored them and continued to walk towards the school entrance when I heard Juda's voice.

"I'm sorry..." She bowed at Namju and ran inside the school. 

"Oh...Juda! Wait!" I yelled catching the attention of both Namju and Dan-o. I saw Dan-o picking up Juda's key chain and giving it to Namju.

I run towards Namju, blocking his way. "Woah, you walk too...Fast." I was trying to catch my breath while he looked at me with blank expression, he ignored and was about to walk away when I grab his arm which caught him off-guard.

"Yah, don't you know me? How dare you touch me." He glared at me from head-to-toe and look at my my name tag. "Jeon Yi-jeun? You're new here?"

"Aish, stop over reacting." I snatched Juda's key chain from his hand. "This is my friend's key chain. That's all I need, and I...Don't know you, I'm new here so, bye!" I waved my hand at his face before catching up with Juda.

I lied to Namju saying I don't know him because it'll confuse him more.

"Yeo Juda!" She turned around. 

"Oh, Yin-ah!" She smiled.

Yup, Yin is my nickname. My full name is Jeon Yi-Jeun. Based on my characters life, only Juda, her grandmother and my parents call me Yin.

"I've been running like crazy!' I clings my hand on her arms.

(FLIP PAGE)

Oh shit. This is it. "Yin-ssi, can you help me with these art materials?" 

Juda is carrying a big box, almost blocking her view. "Sure." I said and grab some of the materials to lessen the weight of the box.

I've read this scene! This part is where Namju took interest to Juda scene!

We're already walking to the crowded halls when...

"It's A3!"

The students bump and bump to us, they all crowded the A3.

"Oh Namju you're so handsome!"

"Baek Gyeon is so hot!"

"Please notice me Dohwa!"

I rolled my eyes at them till Juda trips and fell onto Namju. "Oh, shit..."

Everyone was shocked at the sight of Yeo Juda on top of Oh Namju, she tried standing up but she slipped again.

"Is she crazy?"

"She's doing this on purpose."

They whispered.

"I'm really, really sorry..." She tried to wipe off Namju's uniform. 

"Don't touch me." He coldly said and stood up.

"You ruin my uniform, the art materials and...My face." 

Some students started whispering and threw a glares at Yeo Juda, some started to take some videos.

"Are you insane?"

I went beside Juda. "Are you okay?" She nodded then after confirming that I snatched some of the phone. "Is this fun for you? Embarrassing a student catches many views online? Does it?" 

I looked at Namju.

"You're more worst in person than the comic book...What do you expect her to do? She's just trying to carry these loads of art supplies while you and these fan of yours, blocks our way." I said.

"Hallways is used for students to walk to go to places in this school not a runway for the A3 to catwalk to with a weird background music. You're at fault not her." I added.

"Newbie...You're getting in my nerves." Namju coldly said. I gulped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh gosh, I'm gonna die early. You stupid Yin!

_______________________________________________

(A/N)

Word Count: 1191

Oh my gosh HAHAHAHA, you've met our lovely main character Jeon Yi-jeun a.k.a Yin. Yup, she's Juda's BFF and have a feisty personality.

As you can see, it's not yet decided who is her partner here. It's either Haru, Dohwa, Gyeong or Namju. I don't yet!!!

This is my second book of fanfic btw. Please support it and me like how you supported my True Beauty FF. Thank u and love yah!

11/17/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 1.5K 48
It started with a portal from the sky. Earth was out into chaos, talking about aliens and how our world is going to be taken over. It then became wor...
39.7K 2.5K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
7.8K 306 27
??- aww...don't you all take care of me so much. ??- we know. ??- afterall we love you so much. ??- Aigoo..... I love you all too. ______________ ...
11.1K 707 23
I have Loved you more than anything else, and more than anyone else . For my survival all I need is Just YoU Only You But for you I'm nothing . Ca...