𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙✔

נכתב על ידי AliviaGoldman

||Completed Story|| Amara D'Angelo. A strong and beautiful girl. With not many weaknesses, not much can break... עוד

𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑?
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2: 𝕾𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4: 𝕴 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 5: 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6: 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖓
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7: 𝕯𝖗𝖚𝖓𝖐 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8: 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: 𝕳𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10: 𝕴𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖇𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11: 𝕱𝖚𝖈𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖘𝖞𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12: 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13: 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14: 𝕴 𝖒𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖔𝖒𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 15: 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16: 𝕿𝖜𝖔 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖍𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17: 𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖒
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18: 𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 19: 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20: 𝕿𝖔𝖝𝖎𝖈
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21: 𝕹𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖚𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22: 𝕷𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23: 𝕮𝖗𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24: 𝕳𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 25: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕮𝖑𝖚𝖇
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27: 𝕭𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28: 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖞
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 29: 𝕿𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 30: 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 32: 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖌𝖎𝖗𝖑

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26: 𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

2.8K 57 7
נכתב על ידי AliviaGoldman

(A/N: This chapter will have sensitive parts. I will put a note before, but I just wanted to say now. If you wanna skip the chapter, please do. I would like to repeat, the TWS will be said before hand. I don't want anyone to be affected or hurt.)

Alejandro handed me a water glass. I felt a little nauseous. He said that it was probably because we ate a lot and then started drinking.

We are still at the club. The lights are bright and the music is loud.

Alejandro was enjoying himself. He keeps asking if I want to leave, I do but he has done so much for me recently and I don't want him to miss out on some fun.

We are sitting at the bar. Girls keep coming up to him. Flirting, touching, and attempting to seduce. Everytime he shows them my hand. They see the ring and then walk away.

I honestly don't know what we are. We act like a couple, I still wear the ring. We dont have to be engaged to be married but I think we still are.

I want to ask him, but it feels out of place. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. I like what we are, whatever it is. I don't want it to change.

I started to get cold. He took his leather jacket off and put it around me.

Jacob is still lingering around. He is just walking around, pretending to do things.

Alejandro seemed to notice. He got protective.

I don't know Jacob's intentions. I am not scared of him, I'm scared of what he wants to do.

I started to get tired. I felt a little dizzy. I hate this type of feeling.

"Amara, are you okay? We should really just leave." He asked me. I didn't want to ruin his time.

"I am okay, I'm just going to go to the bathroom and wash up a little. I will be right back." I placed a kiss on his lips. I gave him his jacket back. I quickly got up and made my way to the bathroom. I don't know were it is but I will try and find it.

There are no signs in this place. I asked a girl and she lead me this way but then left because she got a call.

So I am just wondering down this hall. It is actually never ending.

I wondered for a while. Many rooms pasted by me. None with any clue of being a bathroom. I was lost.

This club is big but I never thought it would be this big. How the hell does anyone work here.

(Tw: the next parts may be sensitive for people, sexual assault.)

I felt as if I was being followed. You know the feeling of being watched, like when you turn around a person will be there. That shadow figure that you think you keep seeing.

Then I turned around. Jacob was standing there. Smiling at me, his wicked smile. I just wanted to hit that smile off his face.

"Hello Amara, you seem lost." Jacob walked closer to me. I went backwards to make space between us.

I was feeling weak. I felt my legs give out and I held the wall to support myself. He came to help but I backed up.

"I am fine, I don't need any help, but thank you for offering." I stood up and walked away, it was hard but I ignored it.

I began walking away but then he grabbed me shoulder and pushed me against the wall.

"Get off of me." I couldn't push him, I was too weak.

"Amara, I have something to tell you." He looks at me, not letting me go as I asked," I really like you, I think your one of the most beautiful woman in the world. I want you."

He whispered the last bit in my ear. I was scared. At this point I was fighting as much as I could but it was no use.

I tried to scream but he put his hand on my mouth and I was pulled into a room. I heard a lock and I was thrown down on to a couch. We were in a private room. A sound proof, private room.

I ran to the door but I was grabbed by my hair and thrown. He walked to me. I backed up but I was at the corner.

He was on top of me. I would push him off but my adrenaline was all out. I was scared. I did the easiest thing that I could think of. Scream.

He started laughing and he put his on my chin, forcing me to look at him. His legs were kneed into my, holding them down. His other hand held both of my above my head. I tried to fight, I really did.

"They can't hear you Princess. It is sound proof. Your all mine." He said to me. Tears roll down my face.

He kissed me, forcing his tongue to enter my mouth. I bit it. He hissed in pain, but laughing followed it.

I stopped screaming knowing it would not do anything. He seemed to care less. He ripped my dress down the middle, exposing me. My dress had padding, so I didn't need a bra. My breast were exposed.

He found my pain funny. The way he exposed me, the way he has found power. I didn't want to be here. I just wanted to go home. Why couldn't I just go home?

He started to remove my underwear. His legs were off mine, so I could move them. I kick, I fought, but he got them off. He was proud of his little victory.

He looked at my hand and saw my ring. He took it and put it on the table by the couch.

"Won't be needing it right now." He said to me. His voice dark and emotionless. The cruel tones were more noticeable. His dark side came out and I was the victim to it.

His lips travel my body. He hands hold my wrist. His legs spread mine.

He takes his belt of, wrapping it around my hands, and tightened it. He pulled his pants down.

At this point the word was in slow motion. Everything was slow, my eyes were filled with tears. I wanted to just die.

He pushed himself in me, causing pain to travel in me. I screamed out.

I could look towards him. I tried to move and kick. He pushed my legs open with force. I couldn't take this.

I begged him this stop, but he doesn't. Once he does it is when he finished. He released in me. He had no condom. If I wasn't on birth control, I would have been more scared than I already am. He put his pants back up, removing the belt from the wrist and putting it on.

"Keep your pretty little mouth closed. One word and you will be down another brothers" He then left.

I was alone in a room, in a pool of my blood. My eye sight went blurry. I couldn't see much. I couldn't even speak. I don't know what I am on but this shit is strong.

I eventually drifted away. I just wanted Alejandro.

The lady went into the private room. It was booked tonight, it was her job to prepare it for the session.

She didn't think she would see what she saw. A girl, barley 17, laying in her blood. Her dress ripped down the middle. She could see the bruising form, she then wondered how long she had been there.

It had been 3 hours. She was there for so long before someone found her. The lady screamed for someone to help, someone responds and runs in. She too sees the fucked up sight. The lady runs up to the poor girl, she had a pulse.

She calls 911.

I have been searching for her. It has been hours. She is no where. I called her dad. He said they checked the cameras, she had to be there, no film of her leaving. They all showed up. Her brothers and father.

They came with men. The private rooms were off limits if locked. The man at the door said only certain people can lock it. She wouldn't be in one.

Her dad got mad, he said that we have to check all over. They said they can check the cams in the hallways but for privacy reasons, we can't go in the locked rooms.

She wasn't anywhere. We then all left anf searched town. I was on a street will Massimo and Carlo when an ambulance came by, going the direction we came from.

We didn't know if it was for her but I had a feeling. One if those gut feelings. So I ran back.

I went back, the boys followed behind me.

It took a minute but we got there and I can't tell you how much it hurt to see this sight.

Amara, she was being loaded into a ambulance. He father stayed behind at the club just in case. I'm glad he did.

I ran over to her. The paramedic had a ring in his hand. Her ring. I took it, not caring if I was rude. Then I went over to Amara. She was in the ambulance with her dad at her side. He gave me a sad look. Then they drove off with my love inside.

I then went to my car, joined by the twins and Carlo. We drove off. Emiliano and Vince were not here. Carlo called them.

They said they would met us.

I was scared. I felt like I was to blame. I should have forced her to go home. It is my fault.

That is the of Chapter 26 of Dépaysement, I hope you enjoyed, with love Alivia ❤️

Any song requests?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

377K 11.5K 49
After generations of men in the Giordano family, the idea of a baby girl was a mere dream. So when their first and only princess was born, they belie...
222K 4.4K 17
➤ STARTED SEPTEMBER 2021 ➤FINISHED FEBRUARY 2022 adriana hernandez , didn't have the best upbringing of life, her life was always secretive, her fam...
610K 16.1K 53
Kalina never knew much about her family, only that she had brothers, a mother and a father who never wanted her. After the abuse her mother put her t...
5.4K 80 14
16 year old Chasity Armando lived a totally different life than her peers. Having a abusive mom and stepfather, being treated as a slave, as well as...