He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-28-

77 3 1
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

(time skip)

It's Saturday and we're having the gender reveal party today.. Niall and I are in Scarlet's apartment because our entire apartment is currently being decorated with either pink or blue by all of our friends plus Scarlet's brother since he's still in.

Finally, we get the call that we can come up, using the elevator.. Niall and I held hands and stepped into the elevator. I pressed the button that would take us up to my apartment.. and when the doors open, we'd be in the kitchen..

I was excited.. and nervous.

Niall and I really don't have a preference of gender.. We just want our baby to be healthy.. and we've chosen names and told them to everyone.. So whatever gender it is, there should be a sign or something that has the color and the name posted..

The elevator moves slowly, or it just seems like it does, and I tighten my grip on Niall's hand and he whispers "I love you and the little monster.." I smile and just as I whisper "We love you too, babe" the doors slide open and we're met with all our friends smiling faces... and pink decorations everywhere. Louis popped a pink confetti cannon and a shower of pink paper slips filtered through the air. 

Niall suddenly scooped me up while shouting "We're having a baby girl!!" and I laughed loudly before his lips came crashing into mine.. All our friends cheered and when we pulled apart, there were many more hugs to receive..

Scarlet grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "You're gonna have a little girl.. You're gonna be an amazing momma" I pull her into me and hug her tight. "Thank you much for everything, Scar.." She nods and kisses my cheek then pulls away. 

Her brother pats my shoulder and says "Congrats, Olivia! I'm Eric- Scarlet's brother." "Nice to meet you! Thank you for coming and helping!" 

I walk over to where Louis and Harry are tossing a balloon and the two smile at me. First, Harry crouches and puts his hands on my stomach. 

"Hey, little Bella.." I reach down, running my fingers through his hair as he proceeds to say "I'm your uncle.. Uncle Harry.. I'm gonna spoil you rotten." He stands up and kisses my cheek and whispers "Congratulations, love" "Thanks, Hazzy"

Louis puts his hand on my face and gently strokes my cheek. He's got tears in his eyes. "Lou-Lou.. If you start crying.." He grins and sniffles then hugs me gently. I hold his shoulders tight and bury my face in his chest. 

I see Liam walking over and we separate. Liam very very carefully gives me a side hug then he places his hand on my stomach and whispers "A little lady.. Oh, she's gonna be beautiful.. I bet your family is so proud.."

Oh shit.. I haven't even told my mom.. 

After the 'party', everyone left but gave many hugs and final goodbyes, and Harry spoke to little Bella May again.. He's so fucking sweet, I swear..

Niall and I sit down at the kitchen table and I grab my phone. 

"I've gotta tell my mom.." His eyes go wide and he says "I didn't even think of that.. shit.. do you really wanna tell her over the phone?" I sigh and shake my head 'no'. "It's the only way.. I can't get on a plane.." 

"What is she flew here? And Zach."

~~~~~~

I ended up calling my mother and telling her that I wanted her to fly here, meet Niall, and see where I was living now.. and we made plans for her to come here with Zach and her husband in a week.

Niall also called his parents and they said they could be here in two weeks.. He just told her the same thing I told my mom, the apartment and the significant other.. the pregnancy thing will be a surprise...

and I'm really hoping my family takes it okay.. and he said he hopes his will too..

I mean, he's 22 and I'm 21..  we're young.. but we're so happy and so sure about this.

It'll all work out.. I just know that it will..

/////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////

///////////

////////////////

///(TIME SKIP OKAY SHUT UP I'M LAZY I KNOW)

///////////////////

///////

Today is the day my mom, her husband, and my little brother get here.. well, not so little brother. He just turned 7.. and this is his birthday present from me. First plane ride, first time in London, and he gets to see my new house, find out he's gonna be an uncle, and he gets to meet Niall, who I'm just sure he'll get along with.

We were gonna pick them up from the airport, but mom told me it was no big deal for them to get a rental first since they needed one anyways and then drive here.. so we said that was fine and just gave her the address..

She texted me and asked what floor we were on. I giggled a little since I literally just told her on the phone, but I texted it and she said they were on their way up.. I took a deep breath and checked myself one more time in the mirror..

I see Niall walk up behind me and his arms snake around me and his hands rest on my stomach. I stare at his hands, over my 6 month, 2 week baby bump and I can't stop smiling..

"I love you, Niall.. and, just so you know, you look amazing, babe" He grins and says "You look better than I do.." I just shake my head.. a loud knock on the door interrupts us and we both take a deep breath and he goes to answer it as I stand behind him.. 

I see my mother.. She's still the same.. well, there's a few more grey hairs mixed into her brown, her forehead has a few more wrinkles, and her eyes squint more when she smiles.. but other than that, she's still the perfect mother i remember.

I see her husband.. the man I'll never call dad, but I'll always respect. His name is Benjamin, but he goes by Ben. He's good to my mom and he supports Zach in baseball and definitely helps out with the bills around the house.. He's the perfect father figure.. But I don't need a dad. The one I had before was shit but I'll never want another..

Then I see Zach.. His blonde hair that he got from my mom is still curly and looks like a cute mop on the top of his head. His huge green eyes still sparkle with the innocence of him being a child. His teeth are as crooked as ever. His cheeks are chubby, even though he's quite slim.

We let them step into the room and I step out from behind Niall.. showing myself, and my baby belly.. My mother gasps and stares while Ben's eyes light up with happiness. And Zach suddenly shouts "IS THAT A BABY?!"

////////////////////////////////

Zach looks like:

/////////////////////////////

Her mom looks like:

////////////////////////////

Her stepdad Ben:

(yes.. that's Jeff Goldblum lmao shut up)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 6.2K 77
You know all the fanfics where Niall is a punk bad boy with a troubled past? He meets a sweet innocent girl who is new to town and falls in love. Aft...
30.8K 1.2K 38
BOOK 2 in The Love Series After a break up you would never want to see that person again, especially if that person only dated you to win a bet. Unfo...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...
127K 2.5K 24
*bear with my shitty photoshopping in the cover* Melissa (who absolutely hates being called Melissa, so better known as Lissa) isn’t boring but she...