He's a player (Niall Horan AU)

By micks_bitch

Niall Horan, football captain at the college. Parties, drinks, fights. Get's whoever he wants, whenever he wa... More

Introduction to: He's A Player (Niall Horan AU)
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
TEASER FOR CHAP. 10 haha
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-

-26-

71 3 2
By micks_bitch

Olivia Green

(time skip)

I am almost 6 months pregnant today.. Niall isn't here today, he's at his apartment.. Well, right now, he's at an interview. 

Yeah, that's right. An interview.

After his song got on the radio, he's been getting bigger gigs in nicer places, he's being paid good aswell.. and now he's out for an interview thing. He's gonna do a song on the interview, live, then his next step is making an album or just putting his songs on a CD and selling them. And then, if he gets bigger, he'll do even bigger gigs until he can do his own shows..

Hopefully he gets that big.. I mean, if he gets famous it'll be a bit of a struggle but it would also be so fucking cool!! And Niall is really enjoying all of this.. He's always singing now, practicing, and he works on his songs before we go to bed. He also sings in bed to me and to my belly at night.. Oh yeah, by the way, I've got a cute belly now.. Well, Niall calls it 'cute' and I hate it.

I feel fat.. and I've got 3 more months to get even bigger.. But I still love our little angel..

Oh, by the way, We don't know the gender yet.. But Scarlet does. She went with us and the doctor only told her and she's gonna throw a gender reveal party for us this weekend, actually!!

She's been a huge help.. She sometimes stays over here if Niall's not here. 

Yes, Niall and I still live in separate apartments.. but it's just not time for us to move in together yet. I mean, sometimes we sleep here at my place. Sometimes we sleep at his place. And other times, we just stay separate.

Honestly.. I'm scared that if we're around each other all the time, he's gonna see how fucking annoying I am with the pregnancy issues.. Like cravings and mood swings and random break downs that are either full of tears and sobs or screams and anger. Oh, or all at once..

It's shit. 

But I know I'm gonna be so happy with the outcome.. Little baby watermelon.

Yeah, not blobby anymore.. because, well, it's not a blob. and I look like I've got a watermelon in my shirt.. So lil baby watermelon is the new name at the moment.

I hear the elevator and I smile. Scarlet is coming over.. and now she's here! She enters the living room and says "hey, love! How we feeling?!" I roll my eyes at her peppy-ness and respond "fat, hungry, and sad" She makes a fake pout by sticking her bottom lip out then she says "Well, thank god for me.. Because I brought lunch"

I get off the couch and follow her back to the kitchen where she had already set out two chicken salads. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into me. She rubbed my back and said "Wanna eat now?" I nod and we take the food back to my bedroom. We both sit on my bed Indian-style, a bit away from each other, with our salads. We talk about anything and everything.. but especially about our boys. Yeah. She and Liam are official. He waited a bit and they got to know each other before he asked her to be his official girlfriend.. They had known each other for about a month and a half before becoming official..

"So, How are you and Li?" She smiles dreamily and says "We're just great, really.. He comes over a lot, I gave him the password thing so he can just use my elevator into the apartment and I stay at his sometimes.." 

I smile, being genuinely happy for her, and I swallow my bite of salad before saying "That's great.. I'm really happy for you guys." She nods and takes a bite of her chicken. He phone rings and she looks down at it. 

"Shit, that's my brother.. Give me a minute?" I nod and she takes her phone and leaves my room... After a few minutes, she comes back in and sits down. "Everything alright?" She nods. "Yeah, he's just coming in from Bradford and he was just getting on his flight" "Bradford? I never realized that's where you guys were from" She nods and takes another bite. I take a bite aswell then she says "He's got this girlfriend.. She's a complete bitch.. thankfully, she's not coming. She's up in fucking Iceland or some shit to see her family"

I laugh at all her profanity and the way she talks about her brother's girlfriend then I pick up my phone and start playing music. We both sing and eat and just talk until we're finished. She takes our empty Styrofoam things and throws them out then asks if I wanna go down to her apartment and play her new videogame and I shrug and get up. I push my feet into my converses then follow her out..

We get in the elevator and start going down.. when it suddenly stops. 

I turn and look at her, completely confused, and she's staring at the doors. They don't open.. and the elevator doesn't move.

"No fucking way are we stuck in an elevator right now.." She whispers 

I reach over and press the red 'alert' button under all the others and the red light in the elevator comes on. I crouch down and see fine print below it.. 

'If something goes wrong, press the red button above. It alerts that the elevator is stuck and you are in need of help. Someone will be with you soon. Stay calm.'

I press the button a few more times then turn back to Scarlet..

"Wow.. Cannot fucking believe this.."

I slide down the back wall and sit on my butt. I reach under me and grab my phone. I unlock it and click on Niall's contact.. I know the service is gonna be kinda shitty because we're in a metal box but whatever..

"Hey, babe!"

"Uh, We're stuck in the elevator"

...

" You're what?"

"Scarlet and I. Elevator. My apartment. Stuck." I say, hoping it gets across and he somewhat understands..

"You're kidding.. right?"

"No! we pressed the button that's supposed to alert the desk but, we're like, stuck"

I hear him sigh then he says "I just finished my interview.. I'm like 10 minutes away.. I'm coming" 

"Okay, love, see you soon"

"Okay, Love you, Olivia. I love watermelon-baby aswell" 

I giggle and subconsciously rub my stomach. 

"Watermelon-baby loves you too"

We hang up and I look up at Scarlet. She's texting on her phone. "You telling Liam?" She nods and continues texting. "well, Niall's gonna be here in, like, 10 minutes"

She nods then sits beside me. 

You may be wondering why we're not worried or freaking out.. because the elevator will be fixed soon and we can continue our way to her apartment to play the videogame. Duh.

She holds her phone up in front of both of us and I see it's on an Instagram live. I giggle and wave then Scarlet says "So this is my friend Olivia.. and we're currently stuck in an elevator"

Oh, Scarlet is kinda famous on Instagram for her edits and making people edits and just for kinda modelling. She's really lovely, huh? 

All the comments explode, some worried some not. 

I take her phone in my hand and turn the camera to show the closed doors and the red light then I flip it back to show us. 

"my boyfriend is gonna get here in like 10 minutes and get help though" 

Scarlet's eyes light up and I just know that means she has an idea..

She takes the phone and says "You know that guy, Niall Horan? He sings some songs on the radio.. one's called Olivia. One is called Wasted..." She waits and reads the comments.. about 12 people recognize the songs and she says "Well this is his girlfriend.." 

I wave again and the comments explode. 

I read a few and they're like 'Go get your woman, Niall! She's in an elevator!!', 'this is olivia? She's so pretty like he describes her..', 'thanks Olivia for getting him to go on radio!'

"Hi everyone.. thanks for saying all those kind things.. uh, well, now Niall is working on an interview, he actually just finished.." 

Suddenly a voice comes on over the little speaker by the camera in the top corner of the elevator and it's a dude. "Hey, We're gonna have the elevator open in a few minutes.." I hold up a thumbs up to the camera then the guys says "Also, the brown haired dude up here says hello to... watermelon baby and Olive?"

I giggle and nod to the camera. Then they say "Okay, hang tight" 

I look at Scarlet and she starts explaining to the people watching the livestream that 'watermelon baby' in my unborn baby.. and she also told them about how she's the only one who knows the gender.. 

Finally, some big dude pulls the doors open with a crow bar and I see the floor is like a step up from where the elevator stopped. He sees my belly and says "Ma'am, are you alright?" Scarlet and I get out of the floor and I say "Uh, yeah. We were just on Instagram.. Anyways, thanks for opening the doors" 

Scarlet and I go out of the elevator and I see Niall grinning at me with his eyebrows raised. I walk over and give him a hug and a kiss. "So.. how was your little elevator experience?" I laugh and say "Just great.. we were actually.." I turn to motion to Scarlet but I see her videoing us on the Live stream. 

I roll my eyes and walk Niall over to her. She turns the camera so we can all look at the screen and have it record us and Niall waves at everyone. 

Anyways, we all take the stairs and go to Scarlet's apartment and play her videogame, including Niall since she's got three controllers.. After a few hours of playing, Niall gets a text and says "Shit.. I've gotta go" I furrow my eyebrows and say "Oh.. okay.. everything okay?" He nods quickly then pecks my lips as he gets up. 

"Love ya and baby, and Bye Scarlet."

He hurries out the door without another word.. I look over at Scarlet and she looks just as confused as I do..

And my hormonal, worried, paranoid mind said only one thing;

He's seeing someone else

////////////////////
///////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////
//////////////////////////////////////
///////////////////////////////////////////

Btw this is how big her belly is:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334 38 44
Imagine going from shy girl in the back of the room to dating your brothers best mate Liam Payne. What would you do? Hi I'm Riley Horan. Yeah that's...
32.7K 366 31
A difficult year leads Ella to make some choices in life she wouldnt usually make. She accepts a job she wouldnt never have thought about that leads...
127K 1.6K 56
Not all girls are fond of attention, not Olivia Summers, a young girl from Ireland. She always hated the spotlight, attention and always felt uncomfo...
371K 7.8K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...