The Curse and Birth of a Hero

By Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... More

page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
puage 35
page 36
page 37
Page 38
Page 39
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 58
page 59
page 60

Page 9

1 0 0
By Johnlang5

The Demon lady looks at John and says "By law he must be executed for striking a Demon capture and kill him!" immediately the Demons begin to close in on John That's when an old man blocks their path a Demon says "Out of the way old man this is not your concern" The old man says "I will be taking care of this child from today forwards so he can not be executed I'll kill anyone that tries" One of the Demons say "That means you also get executed for defying Demons" The Demons attack than they instantly bleed out as their bodies fall apart. The old man says "I warned you no one is allowed to get near the boy while I live" The Demon lady says "You'll regret this old man come Jasmine let's go" Jasmine says "Ok and boy next time I'll kill you" The two Demons leave the old man says "Child from here forwards I will train you in all that I know" John says "Thank you sir" The old man takes John away. From that night forward John is taught in all types of combat. Six years later John had surpassed his master. Unfortunately this year he was on his death bed and says "Boy I've taught you everything I know the lessons that you have learned shall aid you in your journey... My life was all that stood in the way of the Demon King's way but soon I'll be dead it's up to you to stop him make me proud" John says "Don't worry master I'll make sure he dies by my hands I'll wipe out all the Demons"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 16.8K 99
[BOOK 1] REBOOTED COMPLETED Legends once spoke of Erebus, a great cultivator who stood against an army of darkness. He fought bravely alongside his b...
285 59 42
When Korrozak is chased out of his home town, he sets out on a journey to find a safe place to live in freedom all while being chased down by Demon H...
809 62 36
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own, and then...
147 48 12
*I WILL EDIT THE ERRORS IN THE BOOK AFTER I FINISH WRITING* ------------------------------- What happens when a young woman is approached by a matchm...