You're Ours, Little Doe (Styl...

By ThickThighsJimin

Louis Tomlinson is a seventeen year old omega deer shapeshifter and has always dreamed of finding a mate of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!

Looking for enteries!

1K 15 2
By ThickThighsJimin

So, I'm hosting another contest called "The Winter Things Contest" and it's a fanfiction contest where any story as long as it's a fanfiction no matter the type and fits the criteria and rules you may enter it!

I would love to see all of your stories entered and think everyone should give their stories a shot to at least be noticed more. All stories entered will be added to a reading list for their category on my profile.

More than anything I feel like it's something fun for everyone to be apart of a contest, regardless if you win anything it's a nice thing to be involved in.

If you have any questions please send me a message and I'd love to explain things further with you! Or even comment here if you don't want to pm me.

*Media is me lowkey freaking out because I have one entry and need a bunch more for this to happen. So, please enter for my mental health. 🥺*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 981 47
"Um can I have a Heineken zero please" said a deep sexy voice that made goosebumps erupt all over my skin instantly. I look over to see the most drop...
657 31 11
"I don't want to mate with him ! I hate him... I despise him !! He make me sick with his smell ... I wanna puke every time he's near me !!!" "Do you...
19.4K 748 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...
1.2K 90 8
"Louis," Zayn suddenly sits up from the couch, no doubt recognizing the thread of menace that has laced Louis' tone. "What do you intend to do?" "It'...