The Better Ones [JeongMin]

By jeongmin-

Jimin and Jeongyeon constantly spread nasty rumors about each other in their campus. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ญ... More

Foreword
Characters/OST Bank
Prologue: Miss Cupid
Chapter 1: The Pharktom
Chapter 2: He's Everywhere
Chapter 3: Something About Him
The Bulletproof Update #1
Chapter 4: Confusions
The Bulletproof Update #2
Chapter 5: The Perfect Girl
The Cypher Update #1
The Bulletproof Update #3
Chapter 6: Nobody, Somebody
The Cypher Update #2
Chapter 7: Friends or Foes
Chapter 8: Shining
The Bulletproof Update #4.1
The Bulletproof Update #4.2
Chapter 9: For a Show I
Chapter 10: For a Show II
The Cypher Update #3
The Cypher Update #4
Chapter 11: Controlled Emotions
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #1
The Bulletproof Update #5
Chapter 12: He-hello
The Cypher Update #5
Chapter 13: Interests and Whereabouts
The Cypher Update #6
Chapter 14: Like Him, Like Her
Park Jimin Update #1
Park Jimin Update #2
Chapter 15: The Protector
Always Here
The Cypher Update #7
The Cypher Update #8
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #2
Chapter 17: Welcome Back
Chapter 18: Park Jimin I
Chapter 19: Park Jimin II
Chapter 20: Are You Okay?
Popcorn, Parkies! Update #3
Chapter 21: Pretend Play
The Cypher Update #9
Chapter 22: Five Harsh People
A Little Update
Chapter 23: Yoo Jeongyeon I
Chapter 24: Closure I
Chapter 25: Kim Taehyung
Chapter 26: Nayeon and Hoseok Time
Chapter 27: Playtime

Chapter 16: Gut Feelings

369 31 15
By jeongmin-

Taehyung walked back and forth while he waited for the doctor to update him when footsteps coming to where he was were heard. It was Mina.

His emotions suddenly shifted with her presence there especially after taking his hands.

Mina: Oppa? How are you?

Taehyung: I'm better. Thank you.

He then pulled the kinky-haired girl in a hug which she gladly requited.

Mina: *pulls out from the hug* Ah, oppa. Where is he?

Taehyung: He's inside the operating room.

Mina: It's that serious.

Taehyung: Ne. *sits down on the floor* I thought he was gonna die. What would I do if he died? That would be so traumatic knowing that I wasn't able to do anything.

Mina: But you did something. *sits down with Taehyung and rubs his arms* I'm proud of you.

Taehyung: I'm glad.

Mina: Uhh, have you called his family?

Taehyung: Aniya. I haven't thought of that.

Mina: It's okay, let's call them. Do you have their phone numbers?

Taehyung: I— I don't know his family.

Mina: I see... you're not that close.

Taehyung: Ne.

Mina: I think Jeongyeon-unnie knows.

Taehyung: Right.

Mina: *dials Jeongyeon* Unnie?

Jeongyeon: Minari, what is it?

Mina: Uhm, do you know how to contact Jimin-ssi's family?

Jeongyeon: Ne, waeyo?

Mina: Ahhh, for an emergency.

Jeongyeon: Emergency? What happened? Where are you? Where's Jimin?

Mina: He was attacked earlier.

Jeongyeon: Mwo?? By who? Was it Taehyung?

Mina: Aniya aniya! Oppa saved Jimin-ssi. I still do not know what happened but Taehyung-oppa's here too. We're in a hospital.

Jeongyeon: Aarraseo. I'll send you Ryujin's phone number, she's his sister.

Mina: Okay. Thank you.

After contacting Ryujin, Mina left Taehyung for a while to make another call. When she came back, the doctor was already talking to Taehyung to confirm that Jimin's condition was already stable and that they would be transferring him to a private room any moment.

An hour later, Jimin's family arrived and was greeted by Mina. Apparently, Taehyung fell asleep out of exhaustion.

Mina: *bows* Annyeong.

Mr. Park: *sighs* Are you Mina Myoui?

Mina: Ne.

Mr. Park: Thank you for letting us know as soon as you can.

Ryujin: *whispers to Mina* Will unnie be visiting?

Mina: Jeongyeonnie?

Ryujin: *nods*

Mina: She didn't mention.

Mrs. Park: My poor son. Who did this to you? *holds Jimin's hands and sniffs*

Mina: Taehyung-oppa saw everything and helped him. He hasn't mentioned it yet, I'm sorry.

Mrs. Park: It's okay.

Mr. Park: This would've never happened if he stayed in our house. Once he wakes up, I'll tell him to go back.

Rosé: Appa, Jimin's not gonna be happy.

Mr. Park: Do you know anything about this? Tell me, why did he insist on living somewhere else?

Rosé: He already told you, he wants to be independent and responsible.

Mr. Park: I don't know. I feel like he's hiding something. Is it a girlfriend? Are they living together?

Ryujin: A—aniya!

Mr. Park: So, he got a girlfriend? Let's just ask the girl to live with us too. That's not gonna be a problem. I just want my son to be safe.

Ryujin: I mean, Jimin— ahhh oppa... he doesn't have a girlfriend. He just really wants to live alone. You know him, he's a weirdo.

Mr. Park: Jinjja.

Ryujin: Him? He even had a hard time approaching me, let alone getting a girlfriend.

When the doctor came in, Mina woke her friend up for them to give space to Jimin's family. Before leaving the room, Jimin's father asked Taehyung to wait for him outside and he agreed. After explaining Jimin's conditions to them, Mr. Park went out to meet Taehyung. His eyes were full of gratitude knowing that this person just saved his son's life.

Mr. Park: *bows* I don't know how to thank you. The doctor said that if you didn't see him, he might be in a coma now. So, thank you.

Taehyung: You're welcome. *bows* Uhm, sir. What action are you going to take next? Are you going to sue the attacker? I know who he is.

Mr. Park:  Well, that's the plan.

Taehyung: Arasseo, I will also make sure that he'd be kicked out of the University.

Aside from witnessing Bang Chan hurt his colleague, Taehyung was also aware of his harassment towards Jeongyeon. So although wanting to keep his low profile, he just couldn't shrug it all off and do nothing.

Taehyung was stealing glances at Mina the whole time they were in the car. The vehicle was filled with silence until he decided to ask the cab driver to stop driving.

Mina: W— wae?

Taehyung: Let's just walk from here. *gives cash to the driver* Kamsahamnida!

He pulled Mina carefully to the side of the road and they started walking slowly.

Mina: My house is still far from here.

Taehyung: I know. *glanced at Mina and smiled* I just want to walk with you.

Mina: And why?

Taehyung: Is that not allowed?

▶️ PLAY: I'm in Love - Narsha

Mina: *giggles* Aren't you tired?

Taehyung: Your presence energizes me.

Mina: *gummy smiles* Wow... hmmm, Taehyung-oppa, are you sure you're going to have Chan get kicked out? What if he messes with you next?

Taehyung: Hmm, that's why I asked Mr. Park what he'd do next. He won't be able to do anything to me if he's inside the jail, right?

Mina: But we're not even sure if we have the evidence to prove that he assaulted Jimin-ssi.

Taehyung: I don't know. I just know that this is the right thing to do. I can't stand this.

Mina: You're a good person.

Taehyung: Jinjja yo?

Mina: Ne. Ah, by the way... how did you end up following them?

Taehyung: I was inside McDonald's earlier when I saw Jimin passing by. I wanted to talk to him about Jeongyeon and... well... Bang Chan. He only quickly told me about it last time and I wanted to know more and take action. But I notice Chan suspiciously following him so I did the same thing.

Mina: I see...

Taehyung: I made sure that I wouldn't be noticed. I was far from him... too far that I lost them. I guess it would've been better if I confronted him.

Mina: Aniya. Who knows what he could've done to you. Remember, Jimin-ssi didn't know you were there. How would you ask for help then?

Taehyung: You got a point. I actually called and sent text messages to the bastard but he wouldn't pick up. I guess his phone's in his bag.

Mina: Bastard? Hahaha. You really have this love-hate relationship with Jimin-ssi.

Taehyung: Ne. I'm really Jeongyeon's bestfriend.

Mina: Aniya, it's Jihyo.

Taehyung: Aigoo! Why are you like that?

Mina: *laughs with Taehyung*

〰️

Speaking of Jeongyeon, it's been hours since she heard that Jimin was hospitalized. She'd been wanting to tell Jihyo and Sejeong about this but was afraid that they'd all lose their focus.

From the only information she could get— Mina calling from the hospital at around seven in the evening when their classes ended at five— she was certain that Jimin was assaulted while coming back home. Who did that and why? Was it just a random person with nothing else to do?

After putting down the garbages, Jeongyeon texted Ryujin. The younger lady responded and called her after a while. She confirmed that Jimin was currently at the hospital and that their eomma was looking after him. She mentioned that before they left, Jimin regained his consciousness but was still too tired to talk.

Jeongyeon: That's good to hear.

Ryujin: Appa's mad though. He wants to bring Jimin back here.

Jeongyeon: *sighs* Your brother's insane for leaving just to get closer to me and annoy me anyway. Did you get the info of the attacker?

Ryujin: Ne. It was Bang Chan.

Hearing his name sent chills all over her body. Suddenly, her heartbeat was fast and her knees seemed to be too weak, she couldn't move.

Ryujin: Unnie? Still there?

He surely went after Jimin after seeing how close he was with her during their P.E. class.

She subtly looked around. What if he'd been there, watching her, the whole time? She felt goosebumps on her skin. She walked going back to the diner at a fast pace, she didn't care if she was too obvious. She thought she'd run in case he would appear. Thankfully, he did not.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry, I spaced out. Uhhh, I'll text you later or tomorrow.

Ryujin: Visit Jimin, I'm sure he'll be happy.

Jeongyeon: A— arasseo.

After telling Jihyo and Sejeong what happened to Jimin and Chan's involvement in it, they insisted on reporting him to the police. They were inside an Uber car while discussing.

Sejeong: This is now getting serious. He's scary!

Jihyo: Right?? Unnie, you really have to take action.

Jeongyeon: I'm afraid of him and what people would think. What if they'd blame me. You know how other people think.

Jihyo: And they do not matter.

Jeongyeon: Why does he have to do that to Jimin? And who's next?

Sejeong: There's no next because we'll send him to jail. Arasseo?

〰️

Everyone from The Bulletproof received a message from Namjoon asking them to attend an emergency meeting after their classes. And even though everyone was already inside the headquarters, it took almost three minutes before Namjoon started talking. He kept sighing and looking at them one by one.

Namjoon: Okay. Let's start. As you can see, The Cypher's getting a lot of attention because of their new gimmick. I'd like to commend Kai as he also had the same idea. If only we were able to think that sooner. *sighs*

Sana: Maybe Kai has another idea for us.

Kai: Uhmm—

Namjoon: It's alright. We'll have a new one.

Dahyun: Jinjja?

Namjoon: Ne. I will be giving this to you, Dahyun— for now. Kai, take over the puzzles and games. Once Hoseok's back, I'll assign this new section to him.

Dahyun: So, what is it?

Namjoon: It's Park University Predictions.

Jeongyeon: Huh?

Namjoon: *pulls out a white envelope from his bag and shows it to everyone* Prediction on who will be removed from the University.

Jeongyeon: M—mwo? That's another controversy. Why does our paper like writing stuff like that??

Sana: *nudges Jeongyeon and subtly points at the envelope with her mouth*

Dahyun: And what is that white envelop?

Namjoon: The name of the person who's going to be posted.

Dahyun: And who is that?

Namjoon: Nobody here should know. We should only know once you post it.

Dahyun: W— waeyo?

Namjoon: Because that's how it is.

Dahyun: But is this legit? Or is this just to start rumors?

Namjoon: You will see.

Dahyun: I don't understand.

Namjoon: Dahyun, it will be fine. You're still gonna use your pen name.

Kai: Whose idea is that?

Namjoon: It's... it's Hoseok.

Dahyun: Jinjja?

Namjoon: Wae? Don't you think it's fun? I think it will be fun.

Jeongyeon: Insane.

Namjoon: That's all for today.

Jeongyeon: Arasseo. Let's all eat at the diner. My treat.

Kai: Wow, really?

Sana: Wow! Oh... Kai, you don't know yet, do you? Jeongyeon owns a diner.

Jeongyeon: Aigoo! That's not true. My best friend's family owns it.

Namjoon: I'm sorry, I have a date. Maybe next time?

Jeongyeon: Arasseo. What about you, Dahyun-ah?

Dahyun: Uhm...

Kai: C'mon! That's gonna be like a welcome party for me.

Dahyun: O— okay. Fine.

Jeongyeon: Nice! Let's go.

Just outside the room was Taehyung, waiting for Jeongyeon. However, he was dumbfounded when instead of seeing his friend, the first one to come out was Dahyun. And like him, she was left stunned too.

Taehyung: Dahyun? Wh— what are you...

Before they could speak more, Jeongyeon and the rest took their attention.

Jeongyeon: Oh. Oppa. *looks at Dahyun and then at Taehyung* Do... do you know each other?

Dahyun: N— ne! He's one of my classmates.

Jeongyeon: Mwo? But he's ahead of you.

Dahyun: I added a load on my subjects, that's why. It's a minor one.

Jeongyeon: Ohhh, you're surprising me a lot, Dahyun. Bright kid. *chuckles* Ah, guys... can you walk ahead of us? I'll just talk to Taehyung-oppa.

Sana: Arasseo. *walks with Dahyun and Kai*

Jeongyeon: Why are you here? *starts walking too, with Taehyung*

Taehyung: It's about Chan.

Jeongyeon: Huh??? Wait. I didn't tell you about him yet.

Taehyung: Jimin told me. He asked me to do something.

Jeongyeon: Really?

Taehyung: I want to help. Jeongyeonie, I can really do something.

Jeongyeon: What and how?

Taehyung: Just trust me. Send me the videos that he sent you.

Jeongyeon: What can you do?

Taehyung: I can get him kicked out without hearing and stuff.

Jeongyeon: Really? And how? Are you that powerful?

Taehyung: Aish. Fine, I'm the founder's grandson. I mean, I'm one of...

Jeongyeon: Wow... well, I know.

Taehyung: What??? You know??

Jeongyeon: It was Jimin.

Taehyung: Tss.

Jeongyeon: *hits Taehyung's chest* Why didn't you tell me??

Taehyung: There's no reason to tell you or anyone. Right?

Jeongyeon: I feel like... I do not know a lot of things about you. I'm jealous. I want to know you more. I'm jealous of Jimin. Why does he know?

Taehyung: Everyone from The Cypher knows.

Jeongyeon: So you trust them more than me.

Taehyung: No! It was Jin-hyung who announced it. I had no idea he'd tell everyone. I'm sorry?

Jeongyeon: You think you can just escape that?

Taehyung: What can I do for you then?

Jeongyeon: Hmm, I was about to treat those three. I'm passing it to you then.

Taehyung: What???

Jeongyeon: Wae? You need to include me too, rich kid. *pushes Taehyung by his shoulder and giggles* *ran towards Sana, Dahyun, and Kai*

Taehyung smiled warmly as he looked at her and her friends. He had to admit that Dahyun's presence there was bothering him, but right now, just seeing Jeongyeon laughing with them was already enough. He thought he'd deal with Dahyun later.

〰️

Jihyo recognized Dahyun from their first meeting in the cafeteria and Taehyung found the lies after lies ridiculous. He thought about walking out but there was also this feeling that he wanted to tell Jeongyeon the truth. The dismay on his face was showing— reason for Sana to be worried.

Sana: Oppa? Are you okay?

Taehyung: Ne. It's just that... you're too loud. You make my ears bleed.

Sana: Tss! Ass!

Jihyo laughed along with Dahyun and Kai.

How could she perfectly act like nothing's wrong? I wish Mina was here.

Taehyung: *stands up*

Sana: Where are you going? You have to pay our bill first.

Taehyung: Don't worry, I'll just breathe.

Sana: O— okay.

Since there were only two groups in the diner, Jeongyeon took this chance to approach Taehyung outside. He was about to call Mina when she spoke.

Jeongyeon: Yah!

Taehyung: *ended the call* Jeongyeon-ah...

Jeongyeon: Are you okay?

Taehyung: Ne. *sighs*

Jeongyeon: I feel like you're bothered by something. Hmm, if it's about Dahyun... actually, she asked The Bulletproof not to tell anyone that she works with us. Well, it's 'cause a lot of our orgs wants her but she declined them, so of course, it would look bad if they find out that she's a part of our paper. You may be thinking why Jihyo knows another thing.

Taehyung: It's not really about that... maybe I'm just not used to being this intimate with other people aside from our usual group... you know with Mina, Sana, and Jihyo.

Jeongyeon: I understand. I'm sorry I dragged you here.

Taehyung: Aniya, it's fine.

Jeongyeon: Arasseo. I need to go back. But— don't leave them, you'll be paying.

Taehyung: *smiles*

Jeongyeon: *opens the door*

Taehyung: Wait! Jeongyeon...

Jeongyeon: Hmmm? *closes the door behind her and faces Taehyung once again* What is it?

Taehyung: I... there's really something that I want to tell you.

Jeongyeon: What is it?

Taehyung: *fidgets* It's... it's not about me. It's just that... I feel like you need to know.

Jeongyeon: Then don't let me know.

Taehyung: Huh?

Jeongyeon: If it's not about you, don't let me know. Is it a life and death situation?

Taehyung: No, not really.

Jeongyeon: Then don't let me know. Oppa, you don't have to carry that burden in your heart just because you know something. Let it go. Let that person involved tell the truth. Again, it's not yours to carry. Okay?

Taehyung: *nods* I'm sorry... *hugs Jeongyeon*

Jeongyeon: It's okay. I really need to go now. It's chilly out here, go back inside.

Taehyung: Ne, thank you.

And just like that, Taehyung was able to let it go.

Taehyung, Sana, and Kai shared an Uber car in going home. On the other hand, Dahyun went to Taecyeon's bar. As Jeongyeon was worried about her being alone there, she asked Jihyo and Sejeong if she could skip in helping out with the diner's closing which they did not oppose to.

As she had expected, Dahyun was drinking and watching the bar's band all by herself. Her friend was surprised seeing that she followed her there and gladly invited her to sit.

Dahyun: Unnie, aren't you going home?

Jeongyeon: It's alright. They're still cleaning.

Dahyun: You're not helping?

Jeongyeon: Aniya, I skipped tonight. I need to make sure you're alright.

Dahyun: *sighs* Thank you...

Jeongyeon: What about you? Aren't you going home?

Dahyun: Aniya, I want to drink.

Jeongyeon: How are you? With you know... the breakup stuff.

Dahyun smiled but Jeongyeon felt the hint of pain behind it. She was not over Eunwoo.

Dahyun: Well, why do you think I want to get drunk? *giggles*

Jeongyeon: I thought you were going to deny it.

Dahyun: It hurts so much. It hurts seeing him there. You know that he's near, you can touch him... but you can't. You're not allowed to. It hurts that he smiles even when I am away. I wanna know why he smiles but then again, I am not allowed to.

Jeongyeon: You... you like him that much huh.

Dahyun: Are you kidding me? I love him so much. I don't even know why he broke up with me. He just suddenly felt distant.

Jeongyeon: *gulps* Not even a hint?

Dahyun: None.

Jeongyeon: Do you have like... any idea?

Dahyun: Like what?

Jeongyeon: Anything... did you do something wrong to him?

Dahyun: I didn't, unnie.

Jeongyeon: What about having no time for each other?

Dahyun: I don't think so.

Jeongyeon: Third-party?

Dahyun: Oh, I don't know. I never thought about that but if you deeply think about it, that's the most possible reason. I mean, the guy lost interest in me just like that.

Jeongyeon: You think it's possible that he found someone else?

Dahyun: I... I don't wanna think about it anymore, unnie. *chuckles* It hurts more now that I'm gradually realizing these. Just imagining him being with someone else? I feel like I want to break down.

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry. I— I shouldn't have.

Dahyun: *exhales sharply* Arasseo, let's talk about you then. Do you like someone?

Jeongyeon: Oh. Uhmmm...

Dahyun: Come on. Don't lie to me, I told you about mine.

Jeongyeon: But yours is too obvious. 😐

Dahyun: Spill it, come on.

Jeongyeon: Well, yes. I like someone.

Dahyun: Omo! And who is that?

Jeongyeon: Secret.

Dahyun: Aigoo... please?

Jeongyeon: Aniya. Not telling you.

Dahyun: *pouts* Unfair.

The next thirty minutes was both of them getting in a hurry to finish the glass of soju that Dahyun ordered.

Although she drank more than what she could take in a short amount of time, Dahyun managed to post on The Bulletproof's Instagram account. And this post garnered a lot of attention, comments, likes, and shares among the students of Park University.

Why wouldn't it be, when a mere University paper was boldly predicting that Bang Chan would be kicked out of the school with no explanation.

〰️

Without being aware of what was already spreading around the campus, Taehyung went to the office of the University's President carrying the videos of evidence against Bang Chan.

He politely knocked and entered the office, and was surprised to see that a lot of high-ranking officers were there.

Taehyung: I'm— I'm sorry. I'll leave.

Park Hae Soo, 43

Hae Soo: Kim Taehyung, how may I help you?

Taehyung: Aniya, you're busy.

Hae Soo: It's okay, we just finished our meeting. Come here. *nods to those who are inside the office as a signal and they all left*

Taehyung: *walks towards President Park* Mr. Park, there's just... uhm.

Hae Soo: What is it? You can tell me.

Taehyung: I never really wanted to use my relationship to the school's founder, but I really have to do this. I'm asking this favor not only for my friends but also for other girls or guys that this person may harm in the future.

Hae Soo: What do you mean?

Taehyung: So... there's this one student— Bang Chan— who keeps on harassing my friend. And just earlier this week, he assaulted another friend of mine. I wasn't able to take videos of the assault but I got here his videos and screenshot of the messages sent to Yoo Jeongyeon.

Hae Soo: Bang Chan? *laughs* I'm sorry. You don't have to worry about that. Didn't you meet him and his parents somewhere outside?

Taehyung: Huh? I didn't.

Hae Soo: He's kicked out of the school.

Taehyung: W— waeyo?

Hae Soo: Your exact reason why he was kicked out. Someone asked us to— I mean, someone tipped about what he did. But even before that, we already received a complaint from Jimin's family. We just needed proof. And yeah, someone sent proof.

Taehyung: Jinjja?

Hae Soo: Yes, well... good thing, there were CCTVs around the area where he attacked Jimin. I didn't know about Ms. Yoo's issue though.

With Bang Chan being kicked out, a lot more students engaged in The Bulletproof's Instagram post. It went crazy that Kim Seokjin asked Dahyun to meet him in the headquarters as soon as possible.

Jin: What was that?? That was big! Where did it come from?

Dahyun: I have no idea. Namjoon-oppa just gave me this white envelope containing Bang Chan's name. Who knew that it would be true? And I didn't know that Jimin was assaulted, how could we not know about it?

Jin: I had no idea too. I didn't call for a meeting so why would we know? But, did you say that there was an envelope?

Dahyun: Yes, a white one.

Jin: No... no no no. Could it be— no. Wait, Jeongyeon's articles about Jimin... could it be— no! Why? Why them? Why are we not getting those too?

Dahyun: Huh?

Jin: Nothing.

Dahyun: You're weird.

Jin: Aishib— I no longer know how to counter that.

Dahyun: Well, the predictions can't always be right. Right?

Jin: You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dahyun: Well yeah.

Jin: To put it simply, it will always be right.

〰️

After getting the news that Bang Chan was kicked out— and was probably being arrested by now— plus the fact that Jimin was back according to Mrs. Park, Jeongyeon felt like celebrating.

Mrs. Park allowed her to take the time off that day and headed to the grocery store to buy Seollongtang ingredients.

When she was walking down their street, she noticed a chaotic sight from afar— it was Jimin who was looking like being reprimanded by two adults. Jimin was, of course, being as stubborn as ever. She paced slowly and acted like she wasn't interested in what they were arguing about— although she was.

As she came closer, she realized that the two adults were Jimin's parents. But what were they talking about? She still didn't have an idea until she was finally almost in front of their house.

Jimin: I said no! I'm already 20 plus years old, you cannot dictate me! I wanna stay here! 😫😫

Mr. Park: Aigoo! I should've had Roseann tag along, for sure you'll surrender!

Jimin: I'd just duct-tape her mouth if that'd be the case.

Mrs. Park: Jimin-ah!

Jeongyeon noticed how badly Jimin was hurt. He still had plasters on his face and his bruises were very obvious. She couldn't help but feel sorry about him, knowing that it was partly her fault.

Jimin: Don't dictate m— oh— Jeongyeon!

Jeongyeon: 😳😳

Jimin: *ran to Jeongyeon and pulled her by her hand* Appa, eomma... this is Jeongyeon. She's...

Mr. Park: What?

Jimin: Uhm... ahhh...

Jeongyeon: What?? 😑😑

Jimin: Well, she asked me to stay near her. She feels safe with me that's why.

Jeongyeon: *mutters* What the hell is this guy's talking about? He never even walked with me since he stayed here.

Mr. Park: Huh?

Jimin: Don't mind her.

Mrs. Park: Are you my son's girlfriend?

Jeongyeon: 😳😳 No!! No way!!

Jimin: *sadly glanced at Jeongyeon before he chuckled and responded* Of course not! Not my taste, no!

Mr. Park: Okay, fine. You'll stay here.

Mrs. Park: What?

Mr. Park: Let's go, honey.

Jeongyeon: *irritably pulled her hand away from Jimin and forcefully gave her groceries to him* Tss. You're embarrassing. Cook that for yourself! *enters their house*

Jimin: Mwo? Jeo— Jeongyeon! What did I do wrong?

Instead of spending her off cooking for Jimin, Jeongyeon decided to just sleep. She was thinking about his parents' reaction to them. Were they too close that people now seriously think that they were in a relationship?

Meanwhile, Jimin's parents were driving back home. His father was happily humming after finding out that his only son was now interested in someone.

〰️

What are the odds of an unexpected encounter?

Dahyun woke up convinced that today was the day that she'd make a move to bring her and Eunwoo back. It could be any other day, but she felt that it had to be today.

She spent her time at a salon nearby, adding highlights to her hair and colors to her nails. She took her time choosing the right outfit and gifts. If she wanted him back, everything should be special.

Going up in an elevator, she felt thrilled that her stomach was churning. As the elevator opened, her stomach churned for another reason.

It was her ex-boyfriend happily giggling beside Yoo Jeongyeon.

〰️

A/N: Hehe, not a lot of Jeongmin moments in this chapter 😛😛

Do you guys still remember the Prologue scenes? One last chapter and we'll get there! Thank you for your patience 💕

PS. Have you tried the Text to Speech function? It's funny and amazing at the same time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 848 22
Jeongyeon, a multi-millionaire heir meets Jimin, a stripper. Jimin, her sperm donor 5 years ago. Jimin, the father of her child. ๐™– ๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
68.3K 3.4K 37
Even after five years of break up Jimin could not forget Dahyun but his ego never let him to contact her in this long five years. Just like past four...
3.3K 125 53
Yoon Jeonghan, an actor who has fallen in love with a woman since he accepted the workshop offered by his mom's friend. Every weekend they meet but h...
961K 40.9K 132
[ College au, enemies to lovers] Will he fight with his demons for her? Started : 15/4/2019 Ended : 20/4/2020 NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED. Cover by - m...