The Curse and Birth of a Hero

By Johnlang5

The current Earth gives rise to a Demon Lord who gathers the Demon clan together while humanity stands their... More

page 1
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
Page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
page 20
page 21
page 22
page 23
page 24
page 25
page 26
page 27
page 28
page 29
page 30
page 31
page 32
page 33
Page 34
puage 35
page 36
page 37
Page 38
Page 39
page 40
Page 41
Page 42
page 43
Page 44
page 45
page 46
page 47
page 48
page 49
page 50
page 51
page 52
page 53
page 54
page 55
Page 56
page 57
page 58
page 59
page 60

page 2

3 0 0
By Johnlang5

10 years later the hero had become strong and capable in a town of trade and commerce. The hero is called John. John had blue eyes black hair and extraordinary physical power. One day John had come across a group of thugs harassing a young girl with blonde hair and red eyes. As well as a young boy with green eyes and brown hair. The boy was putting himself before the girl and the thugs in a protective gesture. The boy says "Leave us alone we haven't done anything wrong!" One of the thugs says "You didn't pay the protection fee you owe us!" The girl says "We did pay we owe you nothing!" The leader says "Didn't you hear? Taxes are increasing your payment was reduced to chump change so you owe more!" The girl says "We don't have more that was everything we had!" The thugs start to chuckle the leader says "Than we'll just have to sell you into slavery" The boy says "You can't we have paid this is just extorsion!" The thug leader swings their fist. However John catches it with one hand and traps it in place he says. "You shouldn't abuse your standing to pick on the weak" The thug leader says "Who are you? Why are you here?" John smiles and declares "I AM JOHN AND PROTECTING THE WEAK IS WHAT I DO!" The Thug leader says "Are you sane?" John declares "OF COURSE I AM AS LONG AS I LIVE I'LL PROTECT THE WEAK!" Momentary silence than John says "Do you plan to change your ways or do I have to knock you out?" The Thug leader says "GET HIM!" On cue the group of thugs attacked John.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 2 4
Humans, Angels and Demons once co-existed in the same places. Living amongst each other much like they were next of kin. However, peace between them...
130 1 8
Hello young one... You are in a road many wish to follow, but cannot reach. As the road divides into two paths, you are left with only two choices. ...
369 21 25
A curious soul drifts in a world created new from the hands of gods. Makurow, a man of metal with a friendly figure walking by his side, delve into t...
71.2K 2.3K 25
Sauron tries to summon another wizard from another dimension, to help him win but instead he summons a fangirl who gets turned into an Elfling! So...