Villains in the kindergarten✔️

De CaratzentinyKhit

Shen MuAn is kindergarten teacher. He is usually like to read bloody drama novel. Suddenly one day, his world... Mais

Chapter 1- The New Kid
Chapter 2- Quarrel
Chapter 3 - Scam phone
Chapter 4- 'Is very awesome'
Chapter 5- The abdominal muscles are too heavy.
Chapter 6 - The cat and the cub
Chapter 7- I want to give my uncle an unforgettable memory
Chapter 8- Suprise or Fright
Chapter 10- Uncle beats me
Chapter 11- Children's face is also very important.
Chapter 12- Jealous
Chapter 13- This is the so-called...
Chapter 14- Storytelling
Chapter 15- Pudding, the white cat
Chapter 16- Hot search
Chapter 17- Attention
Chapter 18- The source of six abs
Chapter 19- was launched
Chapter 20- Gifts
Chapter 21- Why is it so difficult?
Chapter 22- Home visit
Chapter 23- This may be his own
Chapter 24- Painting
Chapter 25- Exposure
Chapter 26- Trust
Chapter 27: Three in One
Chapter 28: New children
Chapter 29: Crisis consciousness
Chapter 30: Dilemma
Chapter 31: Who's the kid?
Chapter 32: Is very similar
Chapter 33: White glove 🐾
Chapter 34: Maybe we can neutralise it?
Chapter 35: Lollipop
Chapter 36: Little bear doll
Chapter 37: Tugged
Chapter 38: Passionate
Chapter 39: Their opponents
Chapter 40: Let's have another one
Chapter 41: No
Chapter 42: Decisions
Chapter 43: Promise
Chapter 44: Ruirui's goal
Chapter 45: Do you want to transfer?
Chapter 46: The complaint
Chapter 47: Sleeping
Chapter 48: Staying over
Chapter 49: Fighting
Chapter 50: He's taking a bath
Chapter 51: Fantasy
Chapter 52: Finding a way
Chapter 53: I hope he will not be afraid of the dark
Chapter 54: Performance
Chapter 55: Competition
Chapter 56: Eat together
Chapter 57: The accident
Chapter 58: Experience
Chapter 59: Money
Chapter 60: Loss of connection
Chapter 61: Warning
Chapter 62: Mental problems?
Chapter 63: The voyeur
Chapter 64: Discovery
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67: Group photo
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71: I will not lose
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74: Active
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Proposal
Fanwei: Growing up

Chapter 9- Relationship

4.5K 254 14
De CaratzentinyKhit

"Hello, is this teacher Shen Mu'an's home?" Chu Yi glanced at the house number and made sure that he had not found the wrong place. He could feel the faint sense of oppression on the man opposite, who was with Shen Mu'an. The temperament is completely different.

"Yes. Mr. Chu, right?" Shen Fangqi looked at Chu Yi. As soon as his brother read the information about the Chu group, the person in charge of the Chu group came to his door, which made him wonder if it happened today. whats the matter.

"Yes, I'm here to pick up Si Yuan." Chu Yi said.

"Why haven't you come in yet?" Shen Muan waited for a while, and found that they hadn't come in, so he walked over and took a look.

Shen Fangqi immediately moved aside to let Chu Yi also enter.

When Shen Muan gave Chu Yi slippers, Chu Yi could clearly feel that the man behind him was looking at him, and he felt as if he was being stared at by a beast.

This feeling is not good.

Chu Yi is also the hunter in the mall.

"Si Yuan is already asleep, let's be lighter." Shen Muan said and took Chu Yi to his room.

Chu Siyuan slept soundly, but his sleeping posture was more bold. He put one leg on the pillow, his clothes were rolled up to the top of his stomach, and half of the quilt was on the ground. If you look closely, you will find that the corners of his mouth are a little shiny.

"..." Chu also didn't know what to say, it was really embarrassing to throw it outside.

Shen Muan's original descriptions of Chu Siyuan in the book were all broken by this picture. Even if he will become the villain's overbearing president in the future, he is just a little baby now.

Shen Muan felt that he didn't have to think so far, because the characters in the book were still small.

Chu also couldn't help but leaned forward and patted Chu Siyuan's chubby belly. Chu Siyuan waved his hands subconsciously, but he slapped Chu Yi's face with a slap.

The scene was very embarrassing for a while.

Chu Yi's face turned dark, but Chu Siyuan didn't notice that the danger was approaching at all. He rolled over, scratched his belly with his hand, and continued to fall asleep deeply.

Chu Yi also wanted to wake Chu Siyuan, he didn't do anything yet, Chu Siyuan suddenly cocked, he seemed to feel the danger, and he slowly woke up.

Chu Siyuan was still a little confused, he almost subconsciously avoided Chu Yi, buried his head in the quilt, but forgot his butt that was stucking outside.

Typical ears and bells.

"Si Yuan, your uncle is here to pick you up." Shen Mu'an pulled on the quilt, fearing that Chu Siyuan would be held back, the little guy held the quilt tightly with both hands, and he refused to let go.

Chu Siyuan groaned in the quilt, and Chu Yi directly pulled the person out of the quilt and hugged him in his arms.

Chu Siyuan was completely awake now. He stretched out his hand towards Shen Mu'an for the first time, but only saw a ruthless back.

But the kid was wronged to death.

Chu Siyuan struggled to get out of Chu Yi's arms, but couldn't get rid of it, and was almost crying with anger.

"Be good." Chu Yi patted Chu Siyuan on the ass and warned him.

Obviously he is so cute in the photos taken by Shen Mu'an, but in fact he is still a little devil.

Chu Yi put Chu Siyuan on the ground, Chu Siyuan ran to Shen Muan without turning his head, completely forgetting that when he just reached out, Shen Muan refused him.

Chu Yi looked helplessly at the little guy who was dying to be Shen Muan's leg pendant, "Okay, we should go back, you have troubled others enough today."

"Si Yuan." Shen Muan touched Chu Siyuan. On the back of his head, "No, Mr. Chu is talking to you."

Chu Siyuan was a little reluctant, but he obediently let go of Shen Muan a little bit, and said dully, "I don't want to go back."

"I want to go back today. I wanna sleep with the teacher." Chu Siyuan clutched Shen Muan's trouser legs tightly, and Shen Muan only pressed his hand on his waist, for fear that Chu Siyuan would tear him off at once.

He didn't know who the kid learned from, since he liked to pick his trouser legs so much. Shen Muan felt that this bad habit should be corrected, otherwise it might be himself who would be ashamed in the end.

"Chu Siyuan, stand for me." Chu Yi frowned and said sharply.

Shen Muan could feel Chu Siyuan's body stiffen. He tried to pull his leg away, but Chu Siyuan quickly hugged him tighter again.

Seeing Chu Siyuan's reluctance, Shen Muan touched his nose: "Why don't you two rest with me tonight and go back tomorrow."

"..." Chu Yi hesitated or refused.

Today, Shen Mu'an has caused a lot of trouble, and he doesn't plan to follow Chu Siyuan.

In Chu Yi's eyes, this waywardness has no meaning.

"Don't make trouble."

Chu Yi stretched out his hand to pull Chu Siyuan over, and Chu Siyuan patted his hand away without hesitation.

"I hate you!" Chu Siyuan turned around and shouted at Chu Yi.

Chu Yi was stunned. He knew that Chu Siyuan didn't like him very much, and he didn't care, but he didn't expect Chu Siyuan to hate him so much.

"Si Yuan?" Chu Siyuan cried when Shen Muan could feel a little wet on his clothes.

No wailing, no snarling.

He just opened his eyes and said nothing, but his tears kept pouring out, and he couldn't stop.

Chu Yi didn't say anything. He didn't quite understand why Chu Siyuan would say this.

Chu Yi was also at a loss.

Shen Muan knelt down and hugged Chu Siyuan, made a gesture to Chu, and pointed at the door. Chu Yi also understood what Shen Muan meant. He glanced at Chu Siyuan and walked out in silence.

Shen Muan gently patted Chu Siyuan on the back, letting his clothes get wet with tears.

After a while, Chu Siyuan's cry became smaller, and his eyes were red like rabbits.

"Finished crying?" Shen Muan asked.

Chu Siyuan grumbled very embarrassedly.

"Then can you tell me why you hate your uncle?" Shen Muan wiped the tears from Chu Siyuan's face and asked softly.

Chu Siyuan choked and said, "I just hate him."

"Uncle hates him the most."

"...Does Si Yuan miss Mom and Dad?" A guess suddenly appeared in Shen Muan's mind.

"Yeah." Chu Siyuan nodded.

Missing his parents, coupled with Chu Yi's wrong way of managing his children, made Chu Siyuan a rebellious mentality.

He even thought that because of Chu Yi, mom and dad did not come home.

Chu Yi has been behind the wall at the door, listening to Chu Siyuan's words, his eyes are getting colder and colder.

He very much doubted whether someone had deliberately said something in front of Chu Siyuan, otherwise he couldn't think so.

"Did someone else tell you something?" Just when Chu Yi was so suspicious, Shen Muan asked the doubts in his heart.

Finally, he got a name from Chu Siyuan's mouth.

After Shen Muan coaxed Chu Siyuan to sleep, he went to talk to Chu Yi.

Children at this age are very easily influenced by others, and they cannot clearly distinguish which words are true and which words are false.

"Thank you, Teacher Shen, I was negligent." Chu Yi sincerely thanked him. He needs to tidy up the Chu family.

"You're welcome, I'm Si Yuan's teacher after all." Shen Muan smiled softly, like winter sunshine, warm and brilliant.

Chu Yi was in a daze. He seemed to understand why Chu Siyuan liked Shen Muan so much.

Because this is a person to like.

T/N: Imagining a kid who would be turning into an overbearing president is not that hard.
But imagining an overbearing president turning into a kid is...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 306 15
وانەی مامۆستاکەم لەماڵەکەی خۆیدا بوو کتێب و نمرە لە وانەکاندا بونی نەبوو ...! لەسەر مانای ژیان بوو ...!
523K 7.8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
17.3K 768 27
Everyone in the world knows that Demon Lord Hua Che was cruel and vicious. A single disagreement could cause him to slaughter someone's entire family...
62.1K 2.4K 102
Author: green law/青律 Category: Tanmei fiction List of chapter: 102 chapter (Finished) Status: Complete Jiang Wang fell into the lake in a car accide...