The Lost Prince

By Draco_is_Loved

The great Harry Potter received a letter from Gringotts saying that he just received his creature inheritance... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.

15.

10.8K 381 17
By Draco_is_Loved

Draco, Hayden, and Barty Crouch Jr. no longer enveloped in mist. There's one person addition to the group. Severus arrived few minutes ago when Lucius was busy fighting the dog and his companion. Barty's wound was healed and the injured leg now looked normal. Thanks to Severus's meticulous action.

They then apparated with Lucius to the Dark Lord.

"Father." Hayden rushed to his father and hugged him.

"Are you okay sweetheart?"

"I am. Thank you for protecting us."

"My pleasure."

"Darling, why they're with you?" Asked Severus.

"Ah, Love. They're the one who trapped Hayden."

"WHATTT?!!"

"No. NO. He lied. We didn't do anything."

"Snape???"

Lupin and Sirius said in unison.

"Black? Lupin?" Severus was surprised.

"Hade, I think I know the meaning of Professor Trelawney's prophecy." Draco whispered to him. He finally could put two and two together.

"You are right."

"Hayden, give me the letter." Said his Father.

Hayden gave the letter to his father without looked at the dog pair. His heart skipped beat when the first he saw them and his mind were in mess.

Hayden wanted to run into them and hugged them. He missed his godparents. He missed Sirius. He missed Remus. He wanted to tell them he was Harry. Hayden's expression wasn't good. He was pale with slight pain expression that distressed Draco.

"Are you okay?"

"Mmn."

"Don't be scared. I'm here. Don't be scared."

"I am not." He gripped Draco's hand. Hayden needed a support and the first one he looked for was Draco.

"Voldie, tell me how can you have a family and this snivellus is your mate and this boy is your son?" The dog man said the last sentence in doubt. How could the most heartless and evil wizard had a harmonious family. It wasn't fit.

"Let me introduce you my mate, Severus, and my son, Hayden. He was kidnapped when he was child. And now he's back to us."

"Wow." Sirius muttered surprised word with dumbfounded look in his face.

"Mr. Voldemort, may I ask you why you abducted us?"

"Mr. Lupin, I like your sensibility. Let's move yo a better place to talk."

In instant all the participants dissaparated and reapparated in Riddle's Manor.

Draco and Hayden helped Barty to sat down once they arrived in Living room.

The house elf greeted them and after he served tea for them and some potion for Barty, the house elf disappeared.

"Lupin, I mean no harm. It just, my son received a anonymous letter and told him to go the hut." Severus explained to them.

"Snape, I don't know and I swear I didn't write any letter to anyone."

"Read the letter and you will understand my concern."

Lupin and Sirius read the letter and they were surprised. They looked at each other and their eyes showed hint of suspicions of something.

"Now can you tell me the truth?"

"Mr. Voldemort,.."

"Call me Riddle."

"Mr. Riddle, I don't know who sent this but few weeks ago, we received an anonymous letter telling us to come to Hogsmeade in Halloween night so we can meet our godson. We missed him and he was missing for few months."

"Your godson? Potter?" Draco piped in.

"Yes. Harry."

"I thought you know about his whereabout. Turned out he's really missing. And nobody knows." Draco furrowed his eyebrows.

"You care about him?" Hayden asked.

"Uhm.. Well, despite being rival, he's my equal to be honest in many things except academics. So, I think I care more than I thought."

"Oh."

"Don't be jealous. It's not like what you think."

"You know what I think?"

"Uhm no. But I can guess." Draco said slowly.

"It's okay. I'm not mad." Hayden patted Draco's hand. He didn't mad, instead he was relieved and bit happy Draco didn't hate him and even care about him although he denied his feeling. Hayden felt like a huge stone was lifted from his shoulder. He felt lighter. Now concentrated in Sirius and Remus.

"Mr. Lupin and Mr. Black, may I ask you where you stand?"

"We are neutral. We don't have any association with Light especially Dumbledore's phoenix since I learned the truth about Sirius's mistreatment.

"Ah. Then it will be easier to tell you."

"Huh?" Sirius showed confused look that so similar to when he was in dog form.

'Sirius looks innocent in that face.' Hayden thought.

"Lucius, Draco, and Barty, this is the first time I tell you. I am sorry for keeping this in secret. But I have my reason and hope you forgive me." Said Severus.

"I know." Lucius answered.

"You knew?"

"Since long time ago."

"Okay. Forgive me still."

"It's okay Sev."

"And I have my hunch too, Sev." Draco said.

Hayden was shocked. He knew???!!!

"I won't dislike you. I promise you." Draco said to Hayden.

Hayden blushed. His heart was palpitating but he felt warm.

"Okay.. Spare my ignorance but I can't understand what language you talked about."

"Sirius." Lupin warned his mate. He was grateful to Riddle for helping him with his werewolf problems. This Dark Lord wasn't as bad as Dumbledore had told him.

"Black, Lupin, Hayden is my son. He was kidnapped when he was one month old. And he was placed under possession of Light Wizards."

"Who did the evil thing like that?" Lupin was bit emotional with child topic. He wanted to have baby with Sirius but he was a broken omega and Sirius was no better than him. He was mentally unstable after being imprisoned for long time in Azkaban. So when he heard Severus had lost his baby, he felt sad for him.

"I am okay now." Like he understood Lupin's feeling he answered his unspeakable question.

"Oh." Lupin felt shy.

"He was just one month old when he was kidnapped. The kidnapper obliviate me and my mate and make me separated from him and" castrated" me. "

"So evil." Lupin gasped.

Sirius felt discomfort. He didn't like Snivellus but he felt sorry for him.

Dark Lord gave him support and made Severus leaned on him while telling the tragedy.

"He was sent to newlyweds pair that wasn't even a real pair. He was forced to live with them and was mistreated."

"Who?" Lupin had a hunch but he hope his hunch was wrong.

"Your friends."

"You lie?!" Sirius had stronger reaction than Remus.

"I am not."

"If you can see clearly then I will give you the proof." Warned Dark Lord.

"Sirius, behave."

"But, he's liying. Harry is Lily's son and I witness her pregnancy."

"She was indeed pregnant but her baby was unborn."

"Nonsense?!"

"When did the last time you see her when she's pregnant?"

"Uhm I forgot."

"Severus is right. Last time we met them was when she was two-three months pregnant. After that we're busy saving the world until the time Harry's baptism."

"And what about James?"

"He didn't know. He was under confundus spell."

"How outrageous?!"

"I have proof that Harry isn't Lily's."

"I believe you Severus."

"Thank you."

"How you can tell that Lily was the one behind this?"

"Oh she has her supporters. Some people who think I don't deserve to be a mother. Some righteous people who fought evil and think that I, the dark wizard didn't deserve to be happy." He said in tremble voice like he was in pain just by saying this. It was like he was in his twenties again. It was like the old wound was opened again. He was still traumatised.

"Stop talking." Riddle kissed his mate and took a small bottle of mild calming potion.

Severus took a deep breath and he calmed down.

"I'm alright." He kissed his husband’s chin.

"Let me finish it as soon as possible and we can rest. I need to let it out and move on from my past."

"Okay. But don't force yourself. They can wait and we can tell them later."

"No. It has to be done right now. Hayden needs to know the truth too."

"Okay Love."

"Lupin, I believe you already smell Hayden's natural pheromones since in the wood but you're confused."

"Yes." He answered quietly.

"And you know that Hayden has same smell with Harry."

"Yes."

"And you want to confirm if he is your godson or not."

"Hayden is Harry. Harry is Hayden."

"No way."

"Sirius Black. If you spout one more nonsense I will make you mute forever. Listen to Severus's explanation."

Sirius closed his mouth and grumbled.

"But you now understand why Harry's smell was not like your friends smell. He smells like me, right?"

"Yes." He once again answered quietly. It's like he tried to deny it but Severus spook the facts he was afraid to acknowledge.

"Even when he was a baby he has different smell and you tried to think positively about your friend's marriage."

"You think Lily cheated on James and was pregnant with me. That's why you tried to pry the truth when you were my colleague in Hogwarts."

"Yes." Remus gritted his teeth. He thought Lily was pregnant with Severus's son and not James but he could not find the truth because he wasn't good in DNA experiments.

"You were in good path but you think wrong. Harry is mine not because he was mine and Lily's but he is mine and my husband. You never thought that I will be submissive in my relationship and since you has no child yet you didn't think that I can pregnant. "

" How did you know all of this? Don't invade my mind. "

" I am not. But I am Elven and I am good in empath so I can tell from your emotions. "

" How dare you. How dare you do that to Remy. "

" Sirius Black. I've warned you. "The Dark Lord casted sliencio to Sirius making him opened and closed his mouth without any sound.

" Severus, did you know that Harry is your son since the start? "

" I did not. I even bullied him when he was in first year because of my resentment on James Potter. That man made me traumatised and I resent him but I didn't hate Harry. I just made him understand that his father wasn't good man. And his mother wasn't kind woman. "

" I can understand. "

" I disagree when Hayden first proposed to tell you the truth. I was in dilemma. I understood his frustration about not being able to contact you, the one he felt like real family to him but I am not ready to meet you and share him with you. I missed him so much. I missed holding him in my hands. I wanted to monopolise him and hide him from the world but I can't do that to him. I want him to be happy and if his happiness is sharing love with you I can try to adapt and accept it. But what if you took him away and separated us. What if he chose you and forget me. What if he hate me because I prevent him to meet you. What if. And that what if consume my mind day and night and make me anxious and overthinking. "

" Mom, I won't leave you. " Hayden walked to his mother and hugged him. He was crying. He sobbed in his mother's embrace.

" We won't Severus. We love Harry or I should call him Hayden from now on. And we want him to be happy too. We won't take him away from his real parents and we won't be that cruel. Indeed I want him to be ours but now he's found his real family and he's happy so we won't separate him from his parents. "

"Thanks."

"Can I know how you know the truth?"

"It was me. Hayden and I have mind link since the beginning. It wasn't because the cursed like what Dumbledore has said. It was because we are from same kin. He is my son, my own kin, I have access to his mind though he could do oclumency right now and block me from his mind but before that, his mind was so open. I can access into his brain whenever I want but I could not find loophole to invade his mind and planted my memories on to his brain because Dumbledore modified his brain since he was baby. He groomed him into his puppet and brainwashed him to be the perfect weapon to kill me, his own father. It would be ironic if Dark Lord was killed by his own kin. That would be the best reward for him but fortunately he failed. I tried to get closer to my son while recovering and in the same time I have to bring my mate back to me. It was difficult for us, even me has to suffer much. I tried so many things, read so many books, experimenting with so many  spell and tested it on myself and I failed many times. I never give up and with my strong will I can use ancient dark magic to have my body back and did my plans. I can't touch him when he was in muggle world. I have to be patient and wait until he left the muggle and stayed in wizarding world. You all know the incidents. In first year, he tried to ruin my plan to stole philosopher stone but in the end I got it and Dumbledore failed to save the real stone, in second year, he fought with my basilisk and he won but he got injured, the venom of basilisk invaded his veins and he somehow got his memories when he was a baby but he was confused by the difference between his memory and the story he was told. In third year, he fought you and dementors. He got a flash of my memory but he was too weak to digest the information. Until last year when he was in Quidditch world cup. Lucius was kind enough to help me with the plan. It was dark but with me as dark creature it wasn't wrong to do that. I made a mess to warn Dumbledore but that old man was too proud to show his weakness. He fell into my traps. Just like what I thought. I contacted Severus and made him my mate, once again and after bonding ritual he regained his old memories about me, Hayden and us. That was the first time I saw him that mad." Dark Lord shivered. His mate's wrath was too strong that he felt scared of him. Well he was never win against his mate. Not because he was weaker but he was too in love that he allowed him to submit to his mate.

" Day by Day I planned and with perfect measurements finally I can undone his blood cursed and stimulate his creature to appear early."

"And finally Gringotts cleans all the residual charms and blocks  in him. He is fully become my son, my heir, my everything."

"Thank you Father for your love, thank you for your endless efforts, thank you for never giving up, thank you for giving me a life." Hayden hugged his father in tears. He wasn't crybaby but his father's story was too painful and heartbreaking but he felt so happy with his father's efforts to make him his again.

" I am sorry." Remus felt sorry for them.

" How did James and Lily die?"

"I can't tell you right now. I will tell you later when the right time come."

"Okay."

Sirius looked contemplated. He hadn't trusted them yet he felt they said the truth. He always had his suspicions but he was too ignorant to see the truth. He was blinded by his arrogance. But at least he could redeem his faults and accepted his bad behaviour, he wouldn't deny he was not a good person. He would change to be better for his mate and his closure.

"Sigh. I believe you." He finally said it. Dark Lord had lifted his spell when he told about his story.

"Hade, come here. I want to hug you."

"Drake." He poured his feeling in silent in Draco's embrace and the blond youth reproached his feeling.

"Harry? I mean Hayden? Can I hug you?" Remus asked him tentatively.

"Of course Remus. And you can hug me to Sirius." Hayden laughed at the two. He was happy his godfathers acknowledged him as Hayden. He was happy his godparents accepted him and his parents and chose to bw with him. He had prepared for the worst but God still loved him to grant his wishes. Hayden was happy his life was completed now.

Hayden and his godfathers had sweet moments and that made Draco's eyes softer. He was glad his Hayden was his Harry. He was happy he was included in Hayden's important moments. Draco promised himself to cherish Hayden more.

"Lupin, how about you stay with us. After this you won't have a safe place and I believe Dumbledore will act in instant when he received any new about our meeting."

"Not at this moment. Sirius and I have own plans but we will meet frequently."

"Okay. Just send me a message and I will summon you to our safe place."

"Severus, I want to officially apologise to you for all the things I've done to you. I can't erase the trauma you've been trough but I promise I will redeem it. I am sorry."

"And I too, ask for your apologise and I promise I will treat you fair and better. I will stop calling you snivellus or any names except your name. Sorry." Sirius said in serious tone that didn't suit him but somehow endearing.

"Thanks. I forgive you two."

"Son, although your Potter parents weren't your real but they sincerely loved you even when they loved you in wrong way. You don't need to hate them nor forget them. You can still loving them and having them in your memories."

"Thanks Mother. I understand. I know they loved me. I know the real culprit wasn't them. It's okay."

"It's good then."

"Hade, let's go back. I believe the celebration ended long time ago and we need to show our face less make people suspicious."

"I too will go back to the woods. I need to stay in my wolf form to avoid any suspicions."

"I will send you wolfsbane. Tell me where you live and I will have Natcy to deliver the potions to your house."

"No. Don't come. I will have Kreacher to come to Malfoy Manor. You can give it to him."

"Lucius, help me."

"Just tell Kreacher to come at ten in the morning. Cissa will be happy to accompany him."

"Thanks cousin."

"I hope you can keep our meeting in secret. I don't want any unnecessary fight with the phoenix."

"Don't worry. I know what to do."

"Okay. I trust you."

"Okay gentlemen. The party is over. Please go back to your own den and if you need me or Lucius, you can use Kreacher as messenger."

The meeting was over. Barty who slept through the meeting was laid in the guest room, Lucius went back to his manor, Severus went to his lab to make wolfsbane, Dark Lord had emergency meeting with his other elite members, Draco and Hayden were sent back to Hogwarts through floo network that was connected with his chamber. Everyone dispersed and did their own things until next meeting.

Sirius and Remus went back to Hogsmeade. Remus changed back into his wolf form and Sirius changed into giant dog. The two ran while chatting in their creature language so that few people could know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5.5K 19
A/N I suggest you watch "Maleficent: Mistress of evil" before you read this story Maleficent was flying through the city when she heard a weeping chi...
50K 1.5K 53
"Perfect, you said" Harry scoffed "This is how perfect I am" "You know who my mate is" "Yes" "Scoot" "What?" "I said: move over. If you are not go...
59.1K 1.6K 17
Our well known Draco Malfoy turns out to be a Vera. His inheritance kicks in and he had to find his mate. The Malfoy bloodline has been well known fo...
284K 7.9K 28
Everyone gets there creature inheritance on there eleventh birthday. So what happens when Harry gets his and a letter from his mom stating he should...