πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ (+οΏ½...

By kehlanidark

𝑫𝑹𝑢𝑾𝑡𝑬𝑫 𝑩𝑳𝑢𝑢𝑫, Book 1 in 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ a dark enemies-to-lovers gang/mafia r... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽπ
00 | drowned blood
01 | drowned blood
02 | drowned blood
03 | drowned blood
04 | drowned blood
05 | drowned blood
06 | drowned blood
07 | drowned blood
08 | drowned blood
09 | drowned blood
10 | drowned blood
11 | drowned blood
12 | drowned blood
13 | drowned blood
14 | drowned blood
15 | drowned blood
16 | drowned blood
17 | drowned blood
18 | drowned blood
19 | drowned blood
20 | drowned blood
21 | drowned blood
22 | drowned blood
23 | drowned blood
24 | drowned blood
25 | drowned blood
26 | drowned blood
27 | drowned blood
28 | drowned blood
29 | drowned blood
30 | drowned blood
31 | drowned blood
32 | drowned blood
33 | drowned blood
34 | drowned blood
35 | drowned blood
36 | drowned blood
37 | drowned blood
39 | drowned blood
40 | drowned blood
41 | drowned blood
42 | drowned blood
43 | drowned blood
44 | drowned blood
45 | drowned blood
46 | drowned blood
47 | drowned blood
πƒπ‘πŽπ–ππ„πƒ 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓

38 | drowned blood

10.8K 272 190
By kehlanidark

WARNING: Contains triggers

There are elements in life you never dreamed could come first to you. People, objects, all kinds of things.

We never value things while we have them. We tear them down, make fun of them, occasionally even wish for them to disappear, but once it vanishes, we wish for them to come back or to never leave us, to never break, to say goodbye one last time.

Wouldn't it be easier if we knew when the time would be stopped ticking for those kinds of things?

'Life is hard, unfair' they say, and they sure didn't lie.

There was only one time I had felt this way.

Back when I was seven, standing in front of my childhood home with no index finger to hold on for my small little hands, coming back from playtime at Lorenzo and Isa's house, seeing my own home burn into ashes with my parents in it.

I didn't want to go back to those days.

I pleaded to never go back to those days. I didn't want to feel what I felt in that moment and the days after.

But here I was, seeing as the universe again took something precious from me and left me back to relieve the days again.

Because today all I could do was watch. I watched as the only human, the only woman who showed me, made me, feel something I had forgotten that existed in this life fall to the floor with nothing but a painted expression.

With not a single thought running through my mind I ran up to her holding her lifeless body in my arms.

I watched as she started and me with pride and love until her lips parted, and her vocal cords let her speak to me.

How often I had heard her angelic voice scream, yell, curse and talk.

I heard lots of things from her but next following words that left her mouth, I thought I would never hear from her until now.

"I love you Enzo, so much, too much."

She wanted to live. The girl who once wanted to disappear and die finally wanted to live.

And just as she accepted her existence, she got her past wish. The one wish she pleaded but now wanted to take back.

"Call an ambulance," I demanded Augusto while the boys tried to track the car down that had just driven away.

Some souls understood one another upon meeting. Maybe she never understood me but I did understand her the moment her beautiful eyes met mine.

Letting my head rest on hers I whispered over and over again how much I loved her when abruptly the coldest air flared over my entire body making goosebumps appear on my skin.

Lifting my head slowly I watched as her silver pupils the ones I had become too attached to get bigger and bigger until they stopped growing... completely.

With no strength left in my body, I looked up to the sky yelling my heart out and calling her by her name while tears ran down my face.

In this moment I cried for both woman I had ever loved.

My mother
&
Royalty

________

The previous hour kept coming back in my head as I sat in front of our private hospital room.

As much as I wanted it to stop I couldn't. There had to be a way to have prevented this all. There had to be someone I could give the fault to.

Wasn't that what we did? As soon as we made a mistake, we searched for someone who could carry the fault for us.

But this fault? This was ultimately mine... Hadn't I been there she would have never fled from the sell?

"Everything will be alright." The faintest voice spoke making me glance up and see Cecilia stand in front of me with bloodshot red tear-stained eyes.

She was doubtless the one who had it worst. First, her twin sister whom she loved more than herself now her cousin who she looked up to.

Her pure, innocent, decent, good soul had been dragged through hell enough.

"I will believe it if you do," I whispered seeing as everyone looked at our interaction miserable at their own.

Her brother who was passing through the room the whole time not resting once, urging doctors and nurses for updates.

Isa was relaxing on one of the chairs crying while Leonardo pulled her into his chest comforting her.

Octavia who was discussing harshly with Lorenzo how they could locate the man who had done this to her.

Silas who had his eyes on Cecilia the whole time making sure she was fine and comforting her with his words.

Augusto who was sitting on his own not daring to blink once.

"I have to." She returned smiling sadly at me. "So do you." She made sure, going back to sit down in the corner, Silas right beside her.

I think I still hadn't processed what was happening. I yet didn't want to accept what had happened.

Maybe she was on a mission kicking someone's ass but as soon as l looked back seeing her room locked, and the curtains closed giving us no view of what was happening in there all hope was gone and replaced with hurt, disbelieve.

Taking a deep breath, I shook my head once giving my body a signal that I was fine. I had to be for her when she came back to me.

"Royalty Romano?" a male voice called causing me to stand up promptly as soon as her name was spoken.

"Yes?" I answered. The whole atmosphere of the room changed to something much more depressing.

"She very critical condition Enzo. She lost a lot of blood and the organ we found the bullet in is highly damaged. We tried to do our best and the safest option we had was to set her into a coma to give her brain a break and her body the necessary rest."

Coma.

She was in a coma. She was fine, I couldn't hear her talk or look into her silver eyes, but she was fine. That was all that mattered.

"Thank you," Augusto answered for me. Everyone's eyes were now on me waiting for what I was about to say next and the only thing that came to my mind was; 

"Where is he?"

_______

"We made sure to put a tracker on the vehicle, it stopped as soon as the car turned north and into this street. Our latest location would be exactly the... warehouse." Lorenzo instructed pointing the spot out with his finger.

"So, what are we waiting for?" Augusto returned looking at us confused.

"They know we are coming. We have to go through this strategically. I want his head but for that, I need to know how many heads it is going to cost me because I refuse to lose anyone of you."

"None," Lorenzo answered shocked.

Yea so what that sentence made me look fucking weak but right now I could care less. I didn't want to regret one single thing anymore.

With that answer, I walked out of the control room and into the artillery hall taking all necessary items.

Walking over to her own weapon I smiled remembering the first time she held the knife against my neck.

Seeing as everyone followed behind, I went straight up to my car sitting at the passenger seat and Augusto at the drivers starting the car causing it to roar.

"Let's kill this waste of a human being." He smirked causing the rest of us to copy the expression.

Driving through the woods we each turned on our headsets making sure we were set.

The girl was following right behind us with Isabella as their driver.

"Turn left and then follow the lights," Lorenzo instructed starring intensely on his phone.

"Got it," Isa answered driving right while we turned left taking the second route through the forest.

Stopping in front of a wooden abandon building we each stepped out with guns and knives attached to our hands and bodies walking through the broken door.

"I see you found me then." A deep voice spoke causing us to look up.

There he was Carlos Gonzalés, sitting right in front of us with his smug smile wearing a forest-green suit, black dress- shoes, and a Casio golden watch.

Never in my life did I hate possessing a watch.

His hair was slicked back, the scar that was going from his eyebrow and down his cheek more visible. He was a well built big man, but his mind was just as little.

"What game are you playing Gonzalés?" I asked walking up to him confused. He was tied to the chair... which meant someone else was here before us.

Someone else was after him and had got him but left him here.

"A simple game Medusa where you are at the winners end because, it was never the Hecate I wanted." He answered not even remotely scared or disturbed that he was sitting before us with nothing. He just watched us a devilish smirk that crossed his face.

"She may have killed my bastard son, but she was never the one I wanted. She was just someone who was at the wrong place at the wrong time-

but have to admit that girl is clever, she knew I was coming for you, and risked her life for you." I punched him across the face seining as he split blood out of his mouth.

Satisfaction was what I felt, but all I wanted to feel was relief and love. Love from the woman who had now sacrificed herself for me.

"Why?" I simply asked not needing to add more words to clarify myself.

"Because what better way to hurt someone than by killing their loved ones. She may have taken that boy, but you have the one thing that I always wanted.

The R22 one of the rarest weapons on earth possessed by the black-market leader Mio Milo Santos, one of the Egyptian bounty hunters and an anonymous. But it should have been mine! As soon as I saw the bullet in my bastard's skull, I knew who had the last piece.

So, there was only one way to get my revenge. As soon as I saw her getting cozy with the you, I knew what to do. I had to play the game with another player to get to the main player."

It was all about a weapon, not a person. He would much rather have a weapon than his own son.

"You took the only thing I had left you son of a bitch. But you will now get to see your bastard son. Do me a favor and say hello to your son from me will ya?"

"You will kill me, Medusa? Then do, just know I am not the only player in this game. One of them left me here behind for you. There were three and only two are left."

"What do you mea-" Augusto asked just as he gave him a pleased look as if he was expecting to hear these words. In just a few seconds he freed his hand and took a knife out of his pocket ended it with one cut through his neck.

The girls immediately turned around not being capable to see the massacre in front of us while we were shocked.

There were three and only two are left. This wasn't the end then, there were nevertheless two others.

_______

The drive back we spend in silence each one of us vividly in thoughts.

Everything had changed from that moment on.

Gonzalés wasn't alone, there was someone much stronger and intelligent than we were who was after us, and this time we had no name and no face.

Arriving at the hospital I was ready to ask the doctor for some updates when I saw nurses and doctors running in and out of her room in panic giving orders.

"What's happening?" Isa asked a doctor desperately holding onto Leonardo's arm.

"I need you to stay calm." He said ready to answer when Alexandro who had stayed behind interrupted him.

"She flatlined."

____________

If you think this is the end.
Don't.

update: every week
To get more information on my update schedule visit my Instagram page.
Link in my bio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.8K 30
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
8.7M 227K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
859K 33.8K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
32.7M 989K 50
"The Mob Boss and His Stepsister" ❦ At the ripe age of eighteen, Orabella Martinez had lost her father. Having being separated from her mother at suc...