๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘€๐‘Œ ๐‘‡๐‘Œ๐‘ƒ๐ธ ~๐ต...

By GOLFLEFLUER00

bxb one shots that contain of the ships asaptyler(ofc) playboiuzi slumptacion and others!! pls give requests... More

๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘ฆ
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘ž๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’
๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›
๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘’?
๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’Š๐’•
๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ฆ
๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›, ๐‘š๐‘’ ?
๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘ก 2
good days on my mind<3
๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘™๐‘–๐‘›
๐‘–'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข.

๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก

1.1K 15 5
By GOLFLEFLUER00

                                 ♥︎asaptyler♥︎

chapter saying: cheating isn't nice, it isn't funny nor cool, but cheating helped these two. whether it was coming to terms with sexuality, or finding out who's your true love. it helped.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

             rakim had been in a committed relationship with rihanna for a while. they have been together for years if you would put it.

but rakim got tired of the old gimmick. he wanted another person. a person that he didn't think wanted him.

tyler. you see, rakim always loved tyler. from wat before rakim and rihanna came together to now when rakim and rihanna are together.

but he couldn't be with him because of two burdens.
internalized homophobia and his on going relationship.

so he decided that enough is enough. he's going to tell tyler about how he actually feels. and hopefully, it goes better then it's planned.

~

rakim walks up to tyler's door after hopping out the car, he told riri that he would be seeing tyler for a little, he told her there's nothing to worry about, and he would be back by 6 o'clock.

she agreed hesitantly. she didn't know what he was actually doing but she had trust in rakims
loyalty.

rakim rings the door bell to here a response immediately
"i'm coming !!"
tyler's voice was music to rakims ears.

"hey rakim whatcha doin at my door today ?"
"nothing gosh tyler a man can't see his best friend ??"

"no it's just strange, usually at this time you'd be busy with ri you know ??"
rakim hissed at the sound of her name. he didn't care about her in this moment. all interest has dropped from his head.

"yea, by the way let's not talk about her. it's not about her it's about you."
tyler looked confused. he shook his head slowly and stepped to the side, letting rakim in.

"so what's about me ??"
"how bout you come and sit down, and i'll tell you"
rakim giggled causing tyler to laugh. he looked stupid in the moment.

"oh by the way you look good"
"thanks kim, i try"
tyler brushes off his shoulders which accidentally causes his scent to brush away to rakim.

rakim breathes the sweet stench in. he smiles at the idea of being able to smell it more often then usuall.

"ok now back to what i was saying.. tyler i-"
rakims words cut out, he felt too nervous to even speak. tyler's discreet eye contact made rakim go crazy.

"it's ok just say it, i'm not here to judge rakim."

"ok.. tyler i'm in love with you. not rihanna. but i can't get out of the relationship to be with you. so i simply just have been hiding these feelings."

tyler was shocked. his jaw feel to the floor..
"wait wait lemme get this straight.. you're gay ??"
"bi, but after i saw you i've been questioning a bit.."

tyler couldn't even fathom words. tiny mumbles and stutters came out his mouth.
"ask as many questions as you want."
"uhh first off, why did you date riri if you love me ??"

"because i can't help my career being blown. people will go crazy if i come out. i have to keep it lowkey."

"ok but uzi and carti did it, as well as frank and i.. so i don't see what's the problem. am i missing something ??"

"tyler you wouldn't get it. you're known for your gay talk and whatever but i can't cut that here. anything i say is counted like it's homo and it doesn't click with my click, you know what i mean ??"

tyler nodded his head, he realized the sense of privilege he had over rakim.
"so if we do become a thing.. what are you gonna tell riri ??"

"i just have to be honest.. i can't lie really. but that's besides the fact. do you have feelings for me as well ??"

"well.. yea, i had feelings for wyatt that obviously simmered down, and now i have feelings for you.. but i never though id hear the words "i'm in love with you" come out of your mouth."

"well it did.. so are we a thing ??"

tyler had to sit and think. it's so wrong to steal someone's man, and adding on to that, that's rihanna's man, robyn rihanna fenty.

if she found out, his whole career would be over or die down after the amount of hate he would receive.
"i dont know rocky.. i don't do well with that cheating stuff."

" come one t.. i will tell her tonight ok ?? it may not go well but imma risk it just to love you. deal ?"

"deal."
they both held hands while a smile printed their faces.
"so anyway i got what im gonna say to ri-"

rakims phone rang. it was rihanna.
"gimme a sec"

"hello ?"
"rakim where are you ?? it's past the time you said you'd come home."
"oh im sorry baby, i was talking to tyler. im coming home now."
"ok love you !!"
"love you too !!"

rakim hung up the phone and rolled his eyes.
"i gotta go."
"mkay.."

"lemme walk you to your car, i know parking is hard out here."
tyler chuckled. rakim nodded and opened the front door, skipping along the side walk.

"oh- this way"
rakim pointed to the car, pushing the car button before reaching.

"welp.. good luck with ri."
"thanks t. by the way this is for the road."

rakim smooshed his lips into tyler's. their noses fit perfectly between each other.

rakim began to add his tongue into the kiss while tyler relaxed into the sensations.

"i love you"
rakim mumbled into the kiss.

finally they let go after a long make out section on the hood of the car.
"woah.. you lips are.."
"soft."

they both said it together.
"well see you layer ??"
"later kim."

tyler tapped his shoulder before walking back home. rakim started his car engine with a huge smile on his face.

"later."
he mumbled.

they both were pretty happy with todays encounter. rihanna was too. but they were in for a rude awakening..

they all came to find out that paparazzi recorded the whole interaction. every last second of the kiss.

so now this fragile evidence is in the hands of a man who's greedy for views and money. he has the video of two celebrity black men, tyler okonma and rakim mayers making out.

you could even call it a side street sweet. but it wasn't so sweet after all. we all know how it started but it's very questionable how it's gonna end.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1094 words

chp. 8: side street sweet

ship: asaptyler: asap rocky + tyler the creator

                                         writer: golflefluer00/p

comments:

                                    ^the end^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 39.5K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
860K 33.4K 81
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
106K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
284K 17.8K 82
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...