Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 110
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 48

1.9K 113 8
By shawdss

Danny POV

"Hi I know you, you're East little sister right? Um Danny I think?"

"It's Daniel and you are?"

"She's my cousin Skylar." Kylie came to say. What are the odds that I get invited over by an old friend and she has these two over here as well.

"Okay." I simply said and turning back to mind my business.

"Damn not open to new friends? You know you're really pretty." Skylar said taking a sit next to me.

"Thank you and not particularly. I think I have quite enough friends if you asked me, no offense."

"None taking girl trust me."

"Skylar not here for too long so we're just here for a good time. In fact we're going to the club with Kiomi tomorrow night, how bout you come with us."

Kiomi invited me to that too. She did say some of our old school mates would be there Kylie included but anything to hit the club, I already told her I was down. Besides I got no beef with Kylie I'm just watching myself around her. That Skylar one though, I don't know nor do I trust her. I heard from Arlena that she and Lily got beef or had beef whatever the case may be. I'm honestly not sure and I didn't get much details but I heard enough to know that she's messy. I don't do well with those types of girls. They're nothing but problems.

"Yeah I'll be there like I told Kiomi."

"Like you told me what? Oh I see all of y'all getting along." Kiomi came into the kitchen with empty bottles in hand.

"You didn't say all these people would be here though." I said helping her out while Kylie and Skylar watched from the kitchen island.

"It's no biggie, I just wanted to have fun tonight so invited some of the spontaneous ones to get drunk." She sent a smirk my way.

"Lord knows you gon be the first to get drunk. If my memory serve me well you ain't too good with liquor."

"We'll see about that Danny."
*
*
"Who you texting?" Lily questioned from besides me.

"Girl don't kill me. It's Skylar. Kylie gave her my number a few nights ago when we were at Kiomi's crib and she been acting real friendly."

"Careful with her, she probably just wanna get close to you to get to East." She said eyeing him in the front seat. My brother and Shooter were in the car with us. Dave was dropping us off at Shooter's crib to chill with Kiki since she off work today.

What Lily said didn't surprise me. Skylar coming off way too strong for someone I just met. I don't even know why Kylie would give her cousin my number in the first place. I don't even be texting Kylie far less for me to entertain her cousin. Then when I ignore em that's when people say I'm stuck up.

"Yow how long y'all gon be at the crib for?" Shooter asked from the front.

"Not too long, Lily plans on getting fucc'd up tonight. She leaving us soon so the plan is to get our girl drunk and hopefully laid too."

"Danny! Oh God. You gotta chill." Lily laughed but I was dead serious.

"I'm just saying what's better than alcohol and oop- scratch that. Almost forgot my brother was here." I'm so blunt sometimes I forget to watch how I speak in front of Dave. I ain't trynna give him a heart attack or nothing.

"Yeah cause you trippin. If that's y'all plan me and the boys might as well swing by. We'll see who doing what." He said sending a sly smirk to Shooter.

"We not kids Dave we definitely don't need no babysitters."

"Right and you delusional if you think y'all can stop anything." Lily added.

"Aight Bet ma."
Kiki POV

"What's wrong? Something happened?"

"You tell me Kiki."

"What's that supposed to mean. What is it Shooter? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"When we started fuccin wit each other, I told you I done dropped all hoes for you and that you were mine. I said it was all you for me and all you gotta do is make sure you keep every nigga knowing to stay tf away, yeah?"

"Okay yeah what's your point?" He just walked in the room with a mug on his face like someone pissed in his whip or some. I'm not on the bs this morning so if he gon keep playing games I'm definitely not up for it. He wasting my time like I ain't got somewhere to be.

"Look Shooter if you gon waste my time, try doing it another day. I need to get ready, I have a photoshoot to get to." I go out the chair since I was done with my hair and was about to walk pass the angry bull when he yanked my arm.

"What the fucc, you're hurting my arm nigga!"

"What tf is this?" He said showing me my phone in his hand. I peeped it was a text thread.

"You're going through my phone now? Who gave you the fuccin right? You don't see me snooping through your fuccin shxt Duane!" I was pissed. Sure if he asked I have nothing hiding so of course it wouldn't be a problem to let him see through my phone. The fact that he just up and went in it though is saying that he doesn't trust me and that's what pissing me off.

"Read the text before you get on stupid." He said putting the phone more into my face. I looked at the screen and the name at the top had my heart drop to my feet. It was my chat with Devon and in it was a photo that I didn't even know was taken.

It was a recent photo from when I visited my dad in LA for a week. The picture is painting the wrong idea in Duane's head so I see why he would be upset.

"It's not what it looks like Duane I swea-Oh my God." He didnt even let me finish just grabbed me by the throat. This is a part of him I never saw. A part I never wanted to see. The rage is evident in his eyes and the force on my throat. I never thought I would see him so upset at least not with me. I can't even control the tears flowing down my face.

"Duane I know what it looks like but-

"What is looks like or what it is."

"No no no baby, I would not cheat on you and I didn't I swear on my life. Duane, I went out with my sister Cheryl we both got drunk at a house party that Devorn was at. We talked that night and I broke up with him for good. I never wanted to break up through texts it's one of the reasons I even went to LA-

"So you're telling me you took a flight so you can break up with dude? How dumb do I look Kiki?"

"Shooter I swear I'm telling the truth. We must've fallen asleep next to each other and someone took the photo but I know for a fact that I did not sleep with him. I don't love Devorn I promise you, it's over between us babe please believe me." I could barely even speak clearly the way I was crying but I was actually scared shitless. I don't know if I was scared that Shooter would leave over something that didn't happen or if he would end up losing his shxt on me. I don't think he would hurt me but he is definitely consumed with rage right now. I have no clue if he believes me or not and he made no indication to it either as he let me fo and stormed out of the house. I completely broke down after that.
*
*
"You're not as wild as I was expecting. Wassup with you tonight?"

"Nothing I-

"Keisha please, you're my bestfriend. I can tell something is on your mind."

"I promise I'll tell you later Lily." I just wasn't up for it now especially not her in the club.

"Okay fine, I'll be sure to remind you."

"I don't doubt that."

Lily POV

"I swear I'm fighting Loco if he even looks at me tonight."

"Don't let that bum see you sweat Safi. I don't know why you keep this back and forth going with Jon anyway. He doesn't respect you, nor does he deserve you."

"Trust me Lily, I'm definitely done after tonight." I really think she should stop saying that until she actually means it. Safi and Jon are way too toxic for each other. She is so beautiful and incredibly smart yet she let's Jon walk all over her. Sure she sticks up for herself and isn't scared of punching him dead in his face. Still, the fact that he still sleeps with other women and raises hands on her is just too much for me. He shows all the red flags and she's blind to them all.

Jon and I aren't close at all. In fact we're only cool because he's friends with my brother and he somewhat dates one of my close friends. If it wasn't for these two major factors I highly doubt I would even have the guy on social media. He literally lives up to his name 'Loco'. Everyone in Harlem knows how impulsive he is.  He will never change and we keep telling Safi that. No amount of time can change a man like that. Truthfully, it seems to me that everytime he gets out of prison he's even worse than when he went in. As always Safi is always there for him and when he comes out he's back to screwing anything that walks.

We're at one of East clubs tonight and these niggas were actually serious when they said they would pop out. Of course we've played them no mind especially since they haven't approached us. Jon has been in bxtches faces from the moment they walked in and now he's practically dry humping one of them. How can a man do that knowing he's in a relationship is absurd. Niggas really be out here embarrassing us women for no good reason.

"Well I didn't expect to see you here tonight."

"I could say the same, what are you doing here Jay?" I haven't seen Jordan in a little while. We've been talking off and on online but I surely didn't expect to run into him at the club.

"Justine dragged me out here. Think he needed a wingman while he found himself a girl for the night." Sounds like his brother.

"Ahh it's pretty boy hm, it seems everyone is out tonight even the unwanted." Danny said sizing him up. It's safe to say she's not his biggest fan after we broke up even despite knowing that we're back to being cool. I guess she's just protective like that. That reminds me that she's a good friend though.

"East little sister." He said dryly.

"Don't mind her, she's just um well-

"She don't like me, no need to try to sugarcoat it. That's not even like you." He's right about that.

"So where's your sidekick? Don't tell me you're out without Kiki."

"Nah she's around here somewh-

"Mamas wassup?"

"Dave."

"Y'all here together?" Jordan asked looking between us.

"No." I answered faster than intended.

They were starring directly at each other almost daringly and it was nerve wrecking. "Well I'll see you around Jay." I said dragging East behind me.

I was dragging him to the bar but before I knew it he was dragging me instead.
"What the hell East, why are we here?" We were in the male restroom of all places and let me tell you it was not empty. There were two guys at the sink and one of the stalls were occupied. He motioned for the two of them to leave and they actually left. They gotta be from Queens because not much know his face like that. By that I mean as East.

"You must have lost your mind dragging me in here like I'm your little pup or som-

His lips on mine was enough to make me stfu. They were soft and juicy. Plus I could tell he had been drinking Hennessy tonight. The last time he kissed me I was taken aback just like this time. The difference is I'm actually kissing him back this time and boy does it feel good. His hand on my waist and the other on my chin. It's pure bliss.

His lips went from my lips to my chin as he placed fiery kisses from my chin to my neck. His hand that was holding my face found its way to my hair and he pulled it giving him more access to my neck. It felt so good the way his warm mouth was working on my neck. A moan escaped my lips then another and another. In this state I didn't care. I could've melted in this man's strong arms. I had never felt like this from just making out with somebody. I could literally feel the wetness between my legs and it actually made me a little nervous. What would I find myself doing for or with this man. I probably need to stop. East is Danny's older brother, my brother's friend/boss and a hot commodity in Harlem and Queens. Every woman bows to his feet. He can have anyone of them and do with them as he pleases and yet here I am like a fool letting a steamy kiss cloud my judgment. This is wrong but it feels way too right.

I felt his hand leave my waist and find itself under my dress. This is insane. Does he not notice that a stall is occupied. How the hell could I have even forgotten that, moaning like a damn whore in the male restroom. East hands in my panty had those worries flying out the window in record time. I gasped as I felt him cup my precious jewel.

"How you expect us to be just friends, when I make you this wet ma?" He whispered in my ears.

"What are you doing to me East?" I couldn't even think straight. I felt like my brain was like gummybears under the sun. Nothing but a sticky mess. I had all reasons to stop this. We were at a club, in a male restroom, we both probably had too much to drink, we said we were going to be just friends and oh God how could I forget the babymama!? I was the only single one here. What the hell has my sense gone?! I need to stop this now.

As if he read my mind he broke the kiss and pulled away from me. "You can get drunk all you want but you not fuccin nobody tonight, not while I'm breathing. You got that ma?" I was stunned to say the least. I'm breathless right now, completely breathless while this man casually towers over me telling me what?

He suddenly grabbed my pussy reminding me that one of his hands was still in my panty. I moaned unexpectedly and nodded without even truly understanding what he said but I knew it was an answer he was impatient for. He removed his hand freeing my completely from his hold but I knees nearly gave way when I watched this man placed his very shiny finger into his mouth. He tasted me all over his finger and my God that is a sight to see. He brought this thumb to my lip and rubbed what felt like a swollen bottom lip before sending that famous smirk to me.

"We better get back before they report you missing." He didn't even wait for me to respond. Then again, what could I say. I was still out of it. Completely in shock from what just happened and he probably sensed it too because I could barely move on my own. East was practically dragging me out of the restroom. I was grateful he decided not to speak on it though. After that session, I have no desire to dance on another man at all. If anything, I'm ready to take my ass home.

PLEASE VOTE💋

Hot steamy, yeah steamy😏😝🔥iykyk

Hope y'all enjoyeddd the chapter😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
139K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...
2.3M 46.4K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
672 8 41
This a Novel based on Romance. It explains how young people get into love and how this love actually changes while they are in campus. Oscar finds ne...