My Fox {Sasunaru}

By hansrightpinkeytoe

Sasuke has been running from some leaf ninja ever since he went rouge. As he was running from some leaf ninja... More

A fox
you can understand me?
Akatsuki
base
Mission
Kakashi
Naruto
I love you
finding out
What are you doing here
Important Mission
Team 7
Heat
Hickeys
Ino's vist
pregnant?!
Telling Sasuke
Naruto's family part 1
Naruto's family part 2
Telling the Akatsuki
q/a
The beating
the apology
The baby bump
HOW MANY?!
Visitors
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Breaking my silence...

I'm In

3.3K 92 23
By hansrightpinkeytoe

They had finally made it to the leaf village gates. They walked up to it, Naruto behind Sasuke, he was barely visible and would probably only be noticed if you followed Sasuke's hand. Some of the ninja spotted Sasuke from their as he approached.

They had immediately recognized Sasuke because he was in the bingo book. They started yelling for Sasuke state his business and how he was a rouge ninja. "I mean no harm please just get the hokage so we can sort things out." Sasuke said with a pleasing look.

Sasuke's POV

'Ugh these damn ninja's I can't stand being here and pretending to be nice' I thought as I squeezed Naruto's hand tightly. "No Lady Tsunade has no business with you. If you don't leave now we will kill you." Damnit why are they so stubborn. "Please I'm begging you I really need to see her it's urgent." I really hope this'll work. They hesitated for a bit but they finally left to go get her.

When they came back boy did she look mad but I really don't care. "Well if it isn't the famous Sasuke Uchiha I've heard so much about. State your business with me and hurry it up." She said looking at me like she was going to hit something. "I want to give up my ways as a rouge ninja and come back to the village. Its not what Itachi would have wanted so I want to quit my evil ways." Jeez I really hope this is enough to convince her but just to be safe I'll bow my head a bit.

She looked hesitant and right when she was about to say something she looked at me hand,crap she must have spotted Naruto. "Who is with you." She said pointing at naruto behind me. I step from in front of him showing Tsunade. "This is Naruto Uzumaki, anything else about him is of no importance you." She was getting on my nerves already.

She had a shocked look on her face. "U-uzumaki" she stuttered out "as in Kushina's clan" naruto had such a cute confused look on his face. "You knew my mother." Wait what this Kushina lady is his mother. Tsunade's face had a sad smile, I wonder why. "Yes I did she used to live here with her husband and your older brother,Your parents are heroes of this village."

Third person POV

Sasuke and Naruto had surprised expressions on their face. "Since I owe your parents Naruto I will let you and Sasuke live in the village, but you will have to be under heavy surveillance until we can trust Sasuke enough, follow me I'll show you your new homes. Sasuke bowed his head and grabbed Naruto's hand again not letting go.

Tsunade lead them to a spacious house nothing to big or small. " this is your new house and your keys please tell me if you need anything." Naruto nodded and took the keys, Tsunade started walking back to the tower. Sasuke and Naruto was in awe when he seen the inside. "Wow looked at how big it is, I love it don't you Sasuke." Sasuke smiles and nods his head. "Yes naru I love it.

Sasuke let go of Naruto's hand and walked to a room they assumed to be the bedroom. He put his bag a closet at the opposite side of the room and sat on the bed. Naruto walked into the room and sat beside sasuke. " I'm glad I got to go on this mission with you." He said putting his hands over Sasuke's. "Me too my fox." Sasuke said putting his other hand on naruto's cheek.

"Now let's sleep we've been walking for forever." Naruto said plopping down. "One second Naru I have to tell pain we got in." "Ok make it quick." "I will dobe." Sasuke said about to walk out the room. "What did you just call me." Naruto said his hair going up. "U-um I called you naruto, yea naruto." "Good." Naruto said his hair going back down.

Sasuke sighed and stepped into the kitchen for a bit. He summoned a small snake, and gave it a paper that read.

Pain I sent this snake to tell you that we made it into the village. It's all thanks to naruto too, good thing I brought him with me. Anyways it may take a while before they trust me enough.
- from sasuke

He sent the snake off and went back in the room to see naruto curled up in a ball sleep. He smiled and climbed in bed next to him, when he did Naruto cuddled into Sasuke's chest. Sasuke chuckled softly rubbing his hand through naruto's soft blonde hair. He soon drifted off his hand still in Naruto's head.

In the morning

Sasuke was awaken by the sound of a phone going off in the living room. He rubbed his eyes and carefully got off the bed not wanting to wake up Naruto. He walked tiredly down the narrow hallway until he got to the phone.

Hello, who is it- S

Its Tsunade I forgot to tell you something- T

Well hurry up I don't have all day-S

Whenever you go out you'll have to have a escort with you-T

...

Is that all-S

Yep just about and the escorts outside so don't even think about trying to get out without one-T

Sasuke hung up the phone. "Shit." He mumbled anger rising in his voice. "How am I going to sneak around with an escort everywhere I go." Light footsteps came down the down, "sasuke where'd you go." Naruto said tiredly swaying,down the hall stumbling a bit. "I'm in the living room." Sasuke called out to him. Naruto came into the living and hugged Sasuke. "Let me guess your hungry for ramen." Sasuke said holding naruto by his waist. "You know me so well." Naruto stood on his tip toes and kissed Sasuke on the lips.

Sasuke soon broke the kiss. "Now let's go get the ramen. Oh by the way we have to have an escort with us at all times since they don't trust me." Sasuke said sighing and grabbing Naruto's hand. Naruto nodded as they went out the door to see sai. Naruto growl a little at him remembering the fight at the ramen shop. Sai was startled a bit and stood on the other side of sasuke. "Listen ok, just don't tell Sakura about any of this got it." Sasuke said giving him a icy glare. Sai just nodded as they heading toward the ramen shop.

Along the way sai just so happen to look down and see them holding hands. He squinted his eyes a bit before looking back at sasuke who didn't seem to notice, he shook it off as they were right outside. "Naruto do you know how to hide your ears and tails I don't want people looking at you weird." Sasuke said petting his ears with his free hand. "Of course who do you take me for teme." Naruto smirked as sasuke just rolled his eyes.

When naruto closed his eyes about hide them a dark red chakra surrounded him. Sasuke stepped back with his hand on his sword. After a while the dark red chakra died down to reveal naruto's ears and tails were gone all but one. Sasuke had a confused look on his face. "I wouldn't question it if I were you." Naruto said going up to sasuke. He nodded, "wait how come one tails still out." Well this is the tail I was born with and it can't be removed." Naruto said swaying the orange tail back and forth.

Sai just had a very puzzled look on his face. They went inside the ramen shop like nothing happened and ordered. Sai stood by them not wanting anything. Naruto sasuke just ate and laughed the whole time. This made our poor painter boy confused, sasuke no matter how hard team 7 tried couldn't make him smile let alone laugh. He grew suspicious about how close they really were.

They soon left the ramen shop naruto on Sasuke's back. "I'm so full I can't eat anymore~" Naruto groaned out. "And apparently you can't walk anymore either." Sasuke said chuckling. A hmph could be heard from naruto as he turned his head. Sasuke just laughed and kept walking.

At the house

Sai stayed outside of house keeping at his post. Sasuke bent down to let naruto off his back. Naruto hopped off and his tails started coming out one by one. "If I hold them in to long they start to hurt and come out automatically." As if reading Sasuke's mind. "Naruto this isn't good if we have a 'guard' following us everywhere how are we going to get the info we need." "It'll be fine they just need to trust us enough to let us go out on are own." Naruto said smiling a wide smile.

Sasuke nodded, "let's change, I want to take you somewhere else." Sasuke said pulling naruto into the room. "And before you ask its a surprise." Sasuke said as naruto opened his mouth about to talk. "Now go get dressed so we can go." Sasuke said closing the bedroom door and walking away.

Naruto stood there for a bit with a confused look on his face. He shook it off and got dressed.(in this)

He went down the hallway and jumped on Sasuke's back. "Your finally ready." Sasuke said turning his head to see naruto before he got off his back. "Of course I am." A small blush could be seen on Sasuke's face. "You look.. Cute." He said mumbling at the end. "Of course I do dattebeyo." (I don't know how to spell it.) Sasuke rolled his eyes playfully. "Let's go." He said dragging naruto out the house to be met with sai.

"Oh your still here." Sasuke said stopping in his tracks. "Of course I was ordered to stay and escort you everywhere you go." Sai said smiling his plain smile. Sasuke just kept walking with naruto trying to forget about the third wheel. Sasuke suddenly stopped and turned around to face naruto. "Close your eyes." Naruto hesitated but closed them. Sasuke but his hands over his eyes for safe measures.

Sasuke walked for a while occasionally bumping naruto into a tree or two. He finally stopped and took his hands off of his face. "Open them" sasuke said standing back. Naruto opened his eyes and was in shock. It was a beautiful waterfall with pretty teal water and forest all around it. It also had a little creak where some of the waterfall water would fall to.

Naruto's eyes lit up and his tails were wagging fast. "This is so pretty Sasuke when did you find this." Naruto said tugging on Sasuke's sleeve happily. "This is where I used to go when I wanted to be alone back when I used to be in the village. Sometimes I still come here." Naruto's eyes were twinkling, he went over to the water and stood it in, "Sasuke come play with me." Naruto said splashing the water. Sai was just sitting at the base of a tree, puzzled by the same question.

Sasuke went into the water and splashed naruto. They started splashing each other back and forth until naruto slipped. There was a silence until they both burst into laugher. Sasuke slipped too while laughing at naruto. They laughed it off and got back up. "Look at my perfect outfit its ruined." Naruto said dramatically putting his hand over his head. "Oh no whatever shall we do." Sasuke said playing along. When they started to head back Sasuke somehow ended up having to carry naruto home. "How did I end up carrying you again." Sasuke said struggling a bit to walk through the forest with naruto on his back. "Let's not worry about the details, just walk."

When they get back

Sasuke swung open the house door panting a bit. "Can you please get off me now." Sasuke said trying to swing naruto off. "F-fine just stop I'm getting dizzy." Naruto said, his head spinning in circles as he clumsily gets of his back still spinning. Sasuke when to close the door to see sai was gone and now it was just some random ninja. "What happened to sai, who are you." "Ah you mean the kid, he switched out now its my turn to watch you guys." He said pulling up a chair that had been left from sai and sat in it.

Sasuke closed the door and turned around to see naruto already in the bedroom. He smiled a soft smile and made his way down the narrow hallway. Before he got in the bed he wrote another letter to pain that read:

Pain, things haven't really changed. I wanted to tell you that you should probably start thinking of some more plans for just in case. Also can you actually send my snakes back!

-from Sasuke

He summoned another snake and sent it off. He went into the bedroom to see naruto spread out over the bed snoring loudly. He chuckled and laid wherever there was space. He kissed naruto on the head and slowly fell asleep.

A/n: ok that's going to do it for this chapter. This is by far my longest chapter. I spent quite a few days on it so mistakes highly especially close to the end I was so tired. Anyways I'm thinking about writing another fanfic after I'm done with this and the second part I'm going to add to it and I'd love to know what you guys suggest. Also I'm calling y'all something different

Goodbye my potatoes

Word count:2321

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.7K 19
Yandere Naruto! Yay! I've been wanting to write a story like this for a while. There will be smut and gore, so read at your own risk. Anywho, enjoy!
9.4K 184 37
You all know I'm not good at writing description so I'm going to make this short and sweet. . From now on, I'm going to try and share my one-shots o...
20.8K 499 44
I do not own Naruto or any of it's characters When a group of Grave robbers, bandits and murderers come across a temple in the land of fire they kil...
9.4K 485 137
Since I ran out of room on my other fiction, I'm going to continue my snippets here! Please note: It will be rated M as some will have mature conte...