Asian Mafia King and the Blac...

By Farfalla-Farfallaa

When the most feared South Korean Mafia Boss, falls for a Black beauty. Him-chan a powerful ruthless Mafia k... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 67

2.8K 116 2
By Farfalla-Farfallaa

We all die.
The goal is not 
To live forever, it's to create 
something that will.

- Chuck Palahniuk 

Him- Chan (Kane) Pov

As I was piercing bullets and punching Kento's motherfuckers, I heard Imani yell in pain, I began to worry, anger filled my body, I was fuming. I began to kill even more, I ran out of bullets so I grabbed my knives and started slicing their throats man after man, their blood was dripping from my hands but I didn't give a damn about it. I was angry but mostly scared, scared that I was going to loose the one person I cherished the most, my personal treasure. 

As I heard her yell, the thought of me loosing her started running freely in my mind. It was motivation yet scary, it motivated me to kill, to push and never stop until we got out of here, yet it haunted me, just the thought of not having my goddess in my arms scared the shit out of me, I would do anything at any cost to make sure that never happens. 

After about a couple minutes of fighting, I had taken all the men out on my side, so I quickly rushed to the other side to help Imani. She was completely cornered, there was no way out for her. I took one of the dead guys guns and sneaked up to the men who were shooting at Imani, and 1 by 1 I took them out. The last guy pointed his gun at me and I did the same, we fired at the same time but both of us were out of bullets.

I charged at him and tackled him to the ground, I got on him and started throwing fists at him. He managed to turn us around and now he was the one on me throwing punches at my face. I pushed him off of me and groaned in anger, he fell and hit his head on the concrete floor. I got up and pulled him by his collar making him face me as I collided our heads. He fell back and next to the other group member who was laying lifeless on the ground. As soon as he was on the ground, he grabbed one of the guns on the floor and aimed it at me....

Bang!! 

I closed my eyes, ready to feel the pain but it never came, instead I heard a body drop down to the floor. I opened my eyes and Imani was standing there pointing a gun at the man on the ground, desperately trying to get up, but just before he could Imani fired 3 more shots at him. 

I'm in love with this chick

"You good", she asked, I walked up to her and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Never been better", I replied breaking the kiss and giving her a hug. I felt a wet liquid on my chest as I was hugging her, I looked down at her only to find her arm wounded. 

"Come on, we need to take care of that arm".

"Ahh", she winced.

"What love," I said worryingly.

"I forgot about it and now you reminded me, I can feel the pain now jerk", she retorted, giving me a light punch on the shoulder, making me chuckle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 12 10
Hi everyone! This story is about a girl who is kind, simple, loving, practical and bold. One who believes in right and wrong. For her no one is born...
13.6K 463 40
When an independent girl moves to the big city, unknowing of whose city she's just stepped into. - Mafia romance - Employee and boss - Possessive
4M 179K 47
"Ooo girl look, look, look." She tapped her shoulder repeatedly. Euphoria looked to the entrance instinctively only to see the man she had seen in th...
6.3M 261K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...