π˜›π˜©π˜¦ π˜—π˜°π˜΅π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ π˜›π˜Έπ˜ͺ𝘯�...

By 12346Unknown12345

After losing their godfather, Amelia and Harry are dealing with grief. Dumbledore recruits them even though A... More

HORACE SLUGHORN
WEASLEYS AND DELACOUR
DIAGON ALLEY GETS ODD
THE TRAIN
NEW CLASSES
THE PENSIEVE
CURSED
THE DINNER PARTY
THE QUIDDITCH MATCH
THE CHRISTMAS PARTY
CHRISTMAS AT THE BURROW
SLUGGISH MEMORY
BIRTHDAY SUPRISES
ELF TAILS
VOLDEMORTS REQUEST
THE BURIAL AND MEMORY
MEMORIES
THE HORCRUX
FLIGHT OF THE PRINCE
The Chosen Twins

YOU HAVE ALL OF ME

35 0 0
By 12346Unknown12345

(Warnings: Very Cringe and Badly written sex scene, I wrote this a while ago and i don't feel like changing it.)

Amelia pov
I walked into the common room,Ron,a Hermione and Harry were already there,I climbed over the couch and sat next to Ron.

"so, what are you talking about?"

"quidditch try outs ."

"oh."

"I was surprised I got the last one.Cormac is good and he has a thing for Hermione." Ron said glancing at Hermione.

"Knew that,opinions Hermione?"

"he's vile." Hermione answered.

"ever heard of this spell,sectumsempra?
"no I haven't!and if you had a shred of self respect,you would hand that book in."

"not bloody likely,they take turns reading it,their both top of the class!Even better than you Hermione.Slughorn thinks he's a genius,both of them!"

"Amelia has always been smarter than me!" Hermione said to Ron.

"actually I don't think I am but thanks." I said.
"and Harry,that is cheating! " Hermione said.
She went to grab it but Harry scooted back before she could,"I'd like to know whose that for,let's me have a look,give me it Harry."

Harry closed it and got up,"no."

"why not?" She asked.

Harry speaks up, "binding is fragile,"

I look at Ron and whispered,"He is so stupid"
Ron nods and we both quietly laughed,I mocked him by mouthing,"binding is fragile" and Ron silently laughed and we looked back at ginny, Hermione and Harry.

"half blood prince?whos that?"

"who?"

"property of the half blood prince."

She hands him the book back,Harry gets up and walks out,I follow him.

"sectumsempra, read about it, it's dangerous spell,don't use it,again don't use it." I told him as we walked

"Any idea on who he is?" Harry asked

"no,obviously not.." I said

I walked away,I'm not dumb,its snape,does he not pay attention in class?Or is he hiding the fact he dosent know..whatever.I walked

around,where am I going?I think I'm lost..
someone then grabbed me and dragged me into a bathroom.smells like cologne,breath smells like mint.must be Draco Malfoy.

I turned around and crossed my arms,"what do you want?"

"Calm down my little lion. What's wrong?" He said, his voice filled with sarcasm.

I scoffed,"seriously?"

"uh...seriously what?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Bloody hell. You fucking ignore me for...I don't know,and now you-ugh!just fuck you.You literally payed more attention to me when we weren't together!"

"and you're saying..?" He said confused.

"I'm leaving!"I turn around and went to walk out,he grabs me and pushes me against the wall.
"did I forget to say goodbye...?...oh right I didn't,because I didn't wanna say goodbye to you.

"Look my love,I'm not really good at this dating stuff, so please just calm your nerve..I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you,I have been busy.

"yeah with what?"

He scoffed, "things I can't tell you."

"that's hard to believe."

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"You know what." I whisper.

"Say it."

"Fuck me, Malfoy. Take my bloody innocence." I almost sounded like I was begging. He stared at me, he licked his lips. I scoffed, turning around and grabbed the door handle and went to open it.

He then pushed the door back closed, and pushed me against the door.

"can we go to your dorm?" I asked.

"no, right here, right now." He says. "Is that okay?"

I nodded, and he says, "you sure? Because I won't go easy."

"Yes, I am so sure." He took of my clothes quickly. I went to take off his shirt but he stopped me.

"Stop. I didn't tell you to do that."

"but-" he cut me off ,"stop trying time tell me what to do, I tell you what to do,not the other way around."

He unbuckled his belt and took it off, then his pants, and then his robe, and his shirt. We were both naked, vulnerable.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. I was now on the cold, clean, marble sink, my legs spread open.

I shivered, goosebumps on my arms, his cold pale body against me. He pushed himself inside of me slowly, letting me adjust and he thrusted.

"Oh Merlin.." I moaned.

I wrapped my hands around his body, my nails digging into his back, I bit my lip hard. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pushed me more into him. He unwrapped one of his hands and put it over my mouth.

"You're being way too loud," He thrusted harder every time he slammed into me. I laid my head on his shoulder but he grabbed my neck, "head up, babe."

I stared at him, he was beautiful, his eyes were beautiful, I ran my hands through his hair.
"You have all of me, Draco." I moaned out.

I felt him slide in and out of me, he slowed down, and then quickened, sometimes harder, sometimes softer. And it all felt so good.

"Can I cum?" I whisper, my eyes shutting, tears wanting to fall, I was full of pleasure.

"Not yet," he whispers.

"Please!" I begged. "I will do anything!" My face went red.

"will you though?"

"Yes! I will do anything!" I said moving my hips against him.

"will you stop following me around?"

I choked on my moan,"w-what?"

"you know what I mean."he whispered, his minty breath sending chills down my spine.

"look-"I said then he had slammed into me, I let out a loud noise. He started to make only slow thrust, "I'm sorry okay?I was just being nosy."

"Were the other three with you?"

"no." I answered and my head fell back but he immediately grabbed my neck and pulled me back up.

"are you answering honestly?" He asked

"y-yes."

"I'm guessing you went in after me?what did borgin tell you?"He slammed into me again.

"Draco!" A tear full of pleasure fell down my face.

"Answer my question."

"I didn't go in!"

"I know you did." As he spoke, my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he hit every spot I wanted him to. I secretly loved this.

"I didn't."

"Stop lying to me, I heard someone walk in after me. And I heard your voice."

"Why do people keep calling me Mrs Malfoy?" I asked.

And the answer I got back,"none of your business." He squeezed my nipple, making me squirm.

"Then, I am not answering anymore question."

He slammed into me again making my head fall back into the wall and I moaned.

"youre gonna have to princess or you won't get your release."

He asked me another question, "Did he tell you anything?"

"No."

He slammed into me and kept on thrusting into me. He went from fast and hard to slow. I felt my high. Our eyes connected, his usual cold hard eyes were now soft. He leaned in, "you can."

I released my liquids onto him, letting out a loud moan. I felt him hiss in my ear, his liquid shot right into me.

He pulled out, smirking, "you are good at obeying me when you want to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
99.7K 2.3K 64
Lyra Polaris Malfoy, the heir of Malfoy and Greengrass family. Gorgeous, smart and cunning. A true Slytherin. James Sirius Potter, the first born of...
1K 42 18
Amelia Lily Potter is the exact copy of her mother, except her hair, Amelia has her fathers hair. It is now her second year, someone doesn't want he...
361K 7.8K 40
You knew the Malfoy's since you were little. You father, Severus Snape (a potions teacher at Hogwarts) is a really good friend of both but you never...