MADNESS ( Rwby x Tricky! Read...

By CasualGeo

Y/n was abandoned by his parents at a young age, he was left to die in the woods where no one would hear his... More

Bio
Disclaimer
New Goals
Forced to go to school
DJ Tricky
Train Madness
True Colors
Maidens vs Clown
GET THE SWEET 'N SOUR SAUCE
The truth won't set you free
Stranded
New plan
RIP?

CANT KILL CLOWN

2.6K 41 11
By CasualGeo

3rd Pov 

Ruby arrives at the top, only to see Cinder impaled Pyrrha with an arrow through the chest. Pyrrha dies, and her body is incinerated by Cinder. When Ruby sees this, she screams as a blinding white light emanates from her eyes, enveloping both the Wyvern, Cinder, and Tricky. The Wyvern was left frozen on top of Beacon attract hordes of Grimm, Cinder lost her eye and her arm... but succeeded. but what of the clown whereabouts? well with nobody to recover and the fact that he to was caught in the blast it is presumed that the clown has been killed by Ruby... 

Or so they thought 

???

Tricky:" Why am I here?" you thought until you realized what this was." OHHHHHHH this is hell... makes sense I kinda killed for sport and somewhat lied to tiny sometimes I just kill cause its fun... if this is hell why am I the only one here?" you questioned

???:" Cause this isn't hell." a voice said.

Tricky:" What the fuck... who said that?" you asked

???:" We are the higher powers and we teleported you here just before the blast we find your conflict and bloodlust amusing and we don't wish it to end so we decided to help you." they echoed."

Tricky:" huh...that's..." ok so how do I come back ima pay that asshole cinder a visit and cut off half of her body and leave it on my sign." you said 

Higher Powers:" Hold on clown before we send you back I believe you're going to need "adjustments"."  they said suddenly white energy shocked your body." 

 Higher Powers:" The improbability drive we placed one in your head don't let it get damaged it would increase your strength and speed and assist you with your alternate form."

Tricky: "Neat but why."

Higher Powers:" let's just say so you can be as amusing as your counterpart. they said, " Oh, and also you might have a twisted and insane personality as well." 

Tricky:" I already am you said."

Higher powers:" the part that doesn't show." They responded...

Tricky: "HEY I take offense to this and if you guys are so strong why can't you just send me back."

Higher powers:" We can but we can't interfere with your world for other gods claimed it though he can watch. the only reason we were able to chat was that you're connected to the other clown." they stated."But enough chat we get to be entertained and you get your life back."

Tricky: "One more thing what the hell did ruby hit me with." you questioned

Higher power: "don't waste our time mortal we gave you more than enough help."

Tricky: "If that's the case then let's cause some MADNESS." you said sinisterly

the world became to crumble and collapse into an abyss you eventually fell in you then woke up back on the tower where who had last been in this world but somethings different when you came back your skin was a faint green

Tricky: "the power of fucking Plot." he said to himself as he dusted himself off and looked around to see hordes or Grimm walking around the abandoned area. But he didn't care to write now it was time to kill. "how long has it been...." you thought to yourself.

???

Data:File//Tricky_The_Clown_2

Drive Status: Inactive

A dark figure would move his mouse click on the drive status activating the drive

Remnant

Drive Status: Active 

you jumped off the tower into the ground in search of cinder for she is screwed when you get your hands on her but she is dealing with her own problems right now

a/n: Clown has been "dead" for nearly a year so we are on volume 5 

Haven

 Team Rwby and what's left of Jnpr along with Qrow fought with Cinders group. Mercury engages Yang, Raven attacks Qrow and  Vernal to fight Weiss while Ren and Nora fight Hazel.

the fight turns into somewhat of a brawl, Oscar sneaks his way to Lionheart and begins to battle him. As the fighting continues, Weiss gets cornered by Vernal, who manages to reduce her to nothing whilst Cinder overwhelms Jaune with ease.

STATUS: INCOMING!!!!!!!!!!

WARNING: DANGER!!!!!!!!!!

CLOWN APPROACHING

Even though the odds are against him Jaune continues to fight and gets nearly gets a clean strike on cinder only for her to pin him down and impales Weiss leaving her at death's door. then the tremors began.

Nora: "What was that?" she said looking around.

Mercury:" Did the bombs go off already." he questioned.

Yang:" This is coming from underground." She said

The Tremors then got more frequent and cracked formed on the floor all leading to a sign that rose from the ground with dried blood and a warning mark in the center everyone went pale for this cannot be. a hand rose from the ground 

Cinder: "How are you alive!" she yelled at you clearly angry.

Tricky:" Can't kill clown, the clown kills you!" you said in a somewhat jolly demonic static-like tone pointing at her.

in a state of panic, a guy that resembled a lion put a stopwatch on a statue revealing a secret passage. Cinder understood and threw a fire blast at you the dust cleared as you were clearly unphased. You then looked to your left to see emerald and as much as you want to kill cinder first out of spite emerald should be dealt with first.

Emerald: "what the hel-." Emerald was smacked on the back of the head sending her flying.

Tricky: "Nobody gonna save you this time." you clenched your sign walking toward her only for her to disappear." Your only delaying the inevitable." you said with a static voice:

Yang:" Tricky!" I will handle these two go stop my mom." she said reloading her gloves you looked at emerald with homicidal intentions you looked at the passage Cinder went down. "Jeez it's kinda weird talking to again." she thought to herself

Tricky: "Fine..." you said with some resentment in your voice as you hopped down the passage

you landed in the Vault to see a girl bleeding out cinder and a woman who you are going to assume is yangs mom fighting.

Tricky: "HAY!" you yelled.

you jumped in the brawling grabbing cinder by the wrist slamming her to the ground and kicking Raven to the ground as well.

Cinder: "Tricky I don't know how you came back but I am going to make sure you wish you hadn't." she made another sword

Raven: "Stay out of this clown this is between me and her." She said pointing her blade at Cinder.

Tricky:" Ha! you think I'm going to just let you kill her please listen me and cinder have unfinished business I blame her and her stupid friends for beacon so i intend to kill them in the most brutal way possible... so Lady I recommend YOU leave before i start going crazy." you said with a static echo in your voice.

She didn't say anything but her look says it all she was going to kill you if you got in her way but with your new upgrades they are going to have difficulty putting you down.

A/n: And boom Cliffhanger I think the next chapter will be the big fight and Tricky is going to stomp and have some fun while kicking ass any way see ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 263 7
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT CLAIM TO OWN ANY OF THE CONTENT USED. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. Alright, Nora's turn. What sort of child could...
119K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
20.3K 404 17
After living within the cold walls of the facility, (Y/N) is eventually released and forced to wander the world of remnant. Will he become the hero h...
31.6K 486 32
Y/n is the 2nd son, 3rd child of the Gremory, unlike his older siblings he did not gain the Power of Destruction , so he was looked down upon. After...